Dilemma, boycott NYX or entire Loreal company

coderedjulia
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Dilemma, boycott NYX or entire Loreal company

Post by coderedjulia »

Not going to go into too much detail. But NYX cosmetics posted something on their social media page that just rubbed me the wrong way. It was a little political. I'm not one to get offended easily so it really takes a lot to upset me enough to want to boycott a brand. I know every brand has their screw ups. Like Tarte posting memes with subtle racism. So my question is, would you boycott an entire company for the actions/opinions of one sub company? I know NYX is owned by Loreal. And Loreal owns many other brands like Maybelline, Urban Decay, IT cosmetics. I don't know much about their business relationship besides Loreal just owning the brand. And I'd like to think NYX cosmetics views do not reflect those of Loreal or Urban Decay..etc. Loreal just owns EVERYTHING. And I'd hate to give up all my favorite makeup cause of one brand's opinion . So what do you think?

MessyTea
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Re: Dilemma, boycott NYX or entire Loreal company

Post by MessyTea »

Go big or go home. I refuse to buy from different companies because of what they represent. Like I refuse to support the NFL because of all the felons they let play for them. I call it the National Felons League. The superbowl can kiss my ass. Jeffree Sta can kiss my ass too for obvious reasons. What did NYX say/do?

awwsomegirl16
Lurker
Lurker

Post by awwsomegirl16 »

Personally, I’d just boycott NYX. I imagine NYX is run by a different set of people than L’Oréal itself, and they will be the ones who get in trouble for whatever they did. But I haven’t seen anything from NYX/ any news about it, so what happened?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

achlys
Talker
Talker

Post by achlys »

What did nyx do that you want to boycott them?

peakyblair
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by peakyblair »

I dislike L'oreal and all their sub companies so no doubt here, go big or go home

Return to “NYX”