Temptalia's STANs

Jenmarie

Re: Temptalia's STANs

Post by Jenmarie »

feynman wrote:Forgot to mention, in the link I posted she jokingly[?] mentions sending wendaSTAN something and my reaction was "dear lawd I hope Kafka doesn't have her address. WENDASTAN GET OUT OF THERE, SHE'S COMING FOR YOU!!!"

I just can't get past "ROFL, I love you, woman!!!" in the screenshot. Just reads as "do you see how much I love you? Why won't you loooveee meeee. I even have locks of your luxurious hair!!!"
Oh dear. She probably sent her locks of Christine's hair to make up for what WendaSTAN lost.
One day that dog in all her avatars will decide he's had enough.
Maybe he'll get tired of giving her orders to kill and go find another nutburger to feed him.

TrashBoat
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by TrashBoat »

On What We're Wearing:
L. Houstan
September 8, 2012 at 6:36 pm

Perfect for nc25.
Okay, who is this lovely person now? :lol:

Jenmarie

Post by Jenmarie »

It wasn't me but I wish it was.

feynman
Talker
Talker

Post by feynman »

So you guys remember when Kafka commented on one of the neutral eyeshadow UD palettes that "it was too boring" for her and we were wondering just what exactly that meant her makeup would look like? Well guess who's narcissistic enough to provide actual links in Christine's "What We're Wearing" posts...

She kind of even looks like Christine, just a smidgen. I'm subscribing to ppc's theory that Kafka IS Christine, it makes things a hell of a lot funnier.

Remember guys, her caked-on makeup-laden eyes see all. :>

Jenmarie

Post by Jenmarie »

What has been seen cannot be unseen.

I think Kafka looks like a man in drag. Maybe it's the heavy eye make up, it looks drag queenish.

calirogue
Lurker
Lurker

Post by calirogue »

Hi, long-time lurker here. I myself am not funny, but you guys make me laugh and I agree with most of what's said here.

Maybe this is in the wrong thread or was already mentioned, but did anyone else smile when WendaStan recently said to Christine, "Christine: you have the best blending capabilities. Your looks never look muddy and yet you still preserve the vibrancy of each shade." That was referring to Christine's Balm Jovi look, which I think was better than her usual wall of shimmer or clown vomit, but "best blending capabilities"? LOL. Christine has such an aversion to blending the outer-v part of her eyeshadow. I'd like to say, "Have you ever thought about blending your eyeshadow? A softer look would be super flattering" but I don't think it would go over well.

I need to learn to post links or pics of the actual comments. How do I do that here?

feynman
Talker
Talker

Post by feynman »

calirogue wrote:Hi, long-time lurker here. I myself am not funny, but you guys make me laugh and I agree with most of what's said here.

Maybe this is in the wrong thread or was already mentioned, but did anyone else smile when WendaStan recently said to Christine, "Christine: you have the best blending capabilities. Your looks never look muddy and yet you still preserve the vibrancy of each shade." That was referring to Christine's Balm Jovi look, which I think was better than her usual wall of shimmer or clown vomit, but "best blending capabilities"? LOL. Christine has such an aversion to blending the outer-v part of her eyeshadow. I'd like to say, "Have you ever thought about blending your eyeshadow? A softer look would be super flattering" but I don't think it would go over well.

I need to learn to post links or pics of the actual comments. How do I do that here?
Welcome! I'm sure you're funny, don't count yourself out just yet. ;D

LOL, I totally didn't see that comment but omg. Her looks never look muddy because like you said, she never blends. Hard for anything to get muddled together when you don't muddle them together. .___. Oh wendaSTAN, you're so... wendastan-y.

If you want to post pics, all you need to do is hit the Img button (it's right above the reply box) and post your link to the pic in the middle of the two brackets! And if you want to post links, just hit the URL button and do the same thing! :)

TrashBoat
Talker
Talker

Post by TrashBoat »

It's not hard to be funny when you're dealing with Christine. The material practically writes itself. ;)

torridzola
Learner
Learner

Post by torridzola »

feynman wrote: Image

Remember guys, her caked-on makeup-laden eyes see all. :>
Oh god, it's like the Eye of Sauron. KafkaSTAN needs some Visine, stat. :?

ETA: the Eye of Sauron, if Sauron were a drag queen. :|

TrashBoat
Talker
Talker

Post by TrashBoat »

Today's crazy comments of joy from MAC's Office Hours review:
Kafka
September 9, 2012 at 11:21 am

I thought Always Sunny looked like a lovely colour, so it’s disappointing to see the results. I am actually starting to feel badly for MAC; it’s the side of me that always wants to champion the under-dog and the beaten down. I know that doesn’t make much sense, especially as MAC is rarely the under-dog and I normally have huge issues with its L/E thing, but… *shrug* I actually kinda want to give it a hug now. *goes to sit in the crazy corner*
18thCenturyFox
September 9, 2012 at 10:50 am

I feel like Willy Wonka has taken over the helm at Mac. Although He had Oompa Loompas that seemed quite dedicated to quality control and he did consistently produce world class products, so perhaps that was an unfair comparison… I’m sitting here wracking my brain trying to figure out how it is that a company that used to e world. Lass with innovation and quality has become absolutely piss poor the majority of the time and contradictory to the point if absurdity. Maybe Captain Ahab is in charge but he’s too busy chasing a Cetacean nemesis to pilot the ship? It reminds me of a French film from the 80′s called Queen of Hearts or something like that where the lunatics take over the asylum, although again an unfair comparison. I think the severely mentally ill would make an especial effort to create quality products and have very imaginative collections ( and before anyone jumps on me I am a huge advocate for erasing the stigma associated with the aforementioned). Nope, it is sheer laziness and absolute inattention to formula and consistency. I thought maybe Two Face? But again he was dedicated to pulling off his schemes.. I continue to shake my head in confusion…

18thCenturyFox
September 9, 2012 at 10:55 am

They “used to be world class” nothing about ” e Lass “was intended LOL

0_o

Jenmarie

Post by Jenmarie »

Wow both comments are illogical and barely comprehensible.

TrashBoat
Talker
Talker

Post by TrashBoat »

I think 18thCenturyFox is my new favorite.

TrashBoat
Talker
Talker

Post by TrashBoat »

peeledpinkcrayon22 wrote:
TrashBoat wrote:Today's crazy comments of joy from MAC's Office Hours review:
Kafka
September 9, 2012 at 11:21 am

I thought Always Sunny looked like a lovely colour, so it’s disappointing to see the results. I am actually starting to feel badly for MAC; it’s the side of me that always wants to champion the under-dog and the beaten down. I know that doesn’t make much sense, especially as MAC is rarely the under-dog and I normally have huge issues with its L/E thing, but… *shrug* I actually kinda want to give it a hug now. *goes to sit in the crazy corner*
18thCenturyFox
September 9, 2012 at 10:50 am

I feel like Willy Wonka has taken over the helm at Mac. Although He had Oompa Loompas that seemed quite dedicated to quality control and he did consistently produce world class products, so perhaps that was an unfair comparison… I’m sitting here wracking my brain trying to figure out how it is that a company that used to e world. Lass with innovation and quality has become absolutely piss poor the majority of the time and contradictory to the point if absurdity. Maybe Captain Ahab is in charge but he’s too busy chasing a Cetacean nemesis to pilot the ship? It reminds me of a French film from the 80′s called Queen of Hearts or something like that where the lunatics take over the asylum, although again an unfair comparison. I think the severely mentally ill would make an especial effort to create quality products and have very imaginative collections ( and before anyone jumps on me I am a huge advocate for erasing the stigma associated with the aforementioned). Nope, it is sheer laziness and absolute inattention to formula and consistency. I thought maybe Two Face? But again he was dedicated to pulling off his schemes.. I continue to shake my head in confusion…

18thCenturyFox
September 9, 2012 at 10:55 am

They “used to be world class” nothing about ” e Lass “was intended LOL

0_o
WTF

Couldn't have said it better myself. :lol:

Wait guys, there's more! :D
Kafka
September 9, 2012 at 4:40 pm

Looking for “Bloom On” is like looking for Waldo. Except you can usually find Waldo eventually…

Miss J
September 9, 2012 at 5:23 pm

LOL. I know your heart is taken by Francois, but please…oh please…Kafka, MARRY ME?!

Yes, those comments exist.

Abra27
Debater
Debater

Post by Abra27 »

Dear Kafka,

'Francois' doesn't love you. You are crazy.

Love, Abra.

Jenmarie

Post by Jenmarie »

Oh good God. GET A ROOM.
TrashBoat wrote:Wait guys, there's more!

Kafka
September 9, 2012 at 4:40 pm

Looking for “Bloom On” is like looking for Waldo. Except you can usually find Waldo eventually…

Miss J
September 9, 2012 at 5:23 pm

LOL. I know your heart is taken by Francois, but please…oh please…Kafka, MARRY ME?!

Yes, those comments exist.
Oh my God. GET A ROOM YOU TWO.

TrashBoat
Talker
Talker

Post by TrashBoat »

Dear Miss J:

It's probably not going to work out.

With love, Trashboat.

feynman
Talker
Talker

Post by feynman »

TrashBoat wrote:Dear Miss J:

It's probably not going to work out.

With love, Trashboat.
I don't think so either. I wish I could find it for you guys but in some rando comment, Kafka told wendaSTAN she thought she was sexy. Clearly it's Kafka/wendaSTAN all the way.

Or you know, Kafka/Christine because seriously man. Seriously, there is no way Kafka isn't in love with her. Deranged, psychotic, ~earth-shattering~ love. <3

TrashBoat
Talker
Talker

Post by TrashBoat »

I now ship KenfaSTAN and Chriska.

feynman
Talker
Talker

Post by feynman »

.........me too. :cry:

God help us if we starting writing fanfiction.

TrashBoat
Talker
Talker

Post by TrashBoat »

It'll start with a MAC bashing session. How it'll end, nobody knows...

I think I can now say I have an OTP.

Return to “Temptalia”