Temptalia's STANs

Abra27
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Temptalia's STANs

Post by Abra27 »

Hahahahahahahaha imagine if Mellan destroyed her makeup collection? He would be my hero.

'This is what you get for taking pictures of me with toys on my head, Mom!'

Jenmarie

Post by Jenmarie »

He looks like he's seriously considering it in that picture.

TrashBoat
Talker
Talker

Post by TrashBoat »

I'm going to try to look for some good comments from KafkaSTAN or BelongsInAn18thCenturyMentalHospital. There hasn't been any gold for a few days. :(

Jenmarie

Post by Jenmarie »

BelongsInAn18thCenturyMentalHospital
LOL

feynman
Talker
Talker

Post by feynman »

For some reason the STANs have calmed down lately and that makes me so sad. If I'm bored enough, I go to a random post and see if there are any lulz-worthy comments from them. Usually it's long bouts of rambling but then, then there are gems like this that make it all worth it. :')

From the NARS Afghan Red Lipstick review:

Kafka, it's adding words like "ravishing" and saying that you'd "love to see a photo of her in it" that makes us ship Christine/Kafka and then curl up into a ball crying for doing so.

TrashBoat
Talker
Talker

Post by TrashBoat »

Chriska is alive and well.

TrashBoat
Talker
Talker

Post by TrashBoat »

Also, apparently Miss J hasn't gotten it through her head yet that Kafka just doesn't like her in the way. I know it's a big wall of nonsensical text, but worth a read nonetheless:
Kafka
September 16, 2012 at 11:19 am

I think this looks fantastic on you. I see the pink in it more than the orange, in the pan at least, but I also see muddiness. On your skin though, I do see a faint peach gold whisper which is lovely.

When I was looking at the Kevyn Aucoin Pure Glow blush in Natura, some big makeup artist guy on YouTube compared it to the NARS Madly which he said was a dupe (and which he preferred). But now that I have it, I disagree, and I think the Natura is much better. It’s slightly paler, slightly more beige and *much* less muddy in the pan. No orange or gold peach at all in it. And though it looks like it has faint silvery shimmer in the pan, the blush is *so* finely milled, soft and silky, it completely melts into the skin. The result is almost a matte look, but not quite. On the skin, it looks like a slightly paler, less gold version of what you have on here which, for me, is exactly what I wanted. Given that I’m much more olive and yellow than you, I don’t think Madly would work for me quite as well. If any other fellow Olives are concerned about Madly being muddy on them, look into the Kevyn Aucoin in Natura. It’s simply stunning!

Miss J
September 16, 2012 at 1:46 pm

Fab comment, darling! I’ll have to try Natura! Madly is alright on me. It’s a golden tan with the faintest bit of pink on my skin. It’s a very nude, bronzer-blush hybrid, but unfortunately this one does get a little muddy when I wear it. It doesn’t look bad, but it’s not as flattering as it could be. Here’s to hoping Natura works better! Hope you and The Hairy German are well!

feynman
Talker
Talker

Post by feynman »

Wot. Damn, it's like an unrequited triangle over there. No love for Miss J, so sad. I remember when her and Kafka were all up on each other but I guess Kafka's finally got the attention of her beloved.

Ugh TrashBoat, what is wrong with us, this is like some weird soap opera that none of us wants to watch but somehow still do.

Although I'm dying laughing over Kafka saying, "I do see a faint peach gold whisper which is lovely."

Jenmarie

Post by Jenmarie »

feynman wrote:Wot. Damn, it's like an unrequited triangle over there. No love for Miss J, so sad. I remember when her and Kafka were all up on each other but I guess Kafka's finally got the attention of her beloved.

Ugh TrashBoat, what is wrong with us, this is like some weird soap opera that none of us wants to watch but somehow still do.

Although I'm dying laughing over Kafka saying, "I do see a faint peach gold whisper which is lovely."
It reminds me I need to dig up some more Kafka/amyxxx stuff. It's just hard to copy it when they are going back and forth,

feynman
Talker
Talker

Post by feynman »

idk if this'll work for you or not but what if you zoom out in your browser so their comment thread fits on the same page? I'm assuming you have a Windows PC here but if you just hit Ctrl and -, in both Firefox and Chrome it zooms out so more things fit on the page. If you have a mac, just substitute the cmnd button for control! :D

Jasmin
Learner
Learner

Post by Jasmin »

Three in one? SPOILED.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
''If you ever want to share your FB info with me, you can go through Christine and ask her to give you my full name so you can find me on FB or have her give me yours'' - KAFKA. Thanks, but no thanks...

Jenmarie

Post by Jenmarie »

Amyxxx'slove for KafkaSTAN is unrequited. KafkaSTAN only has room in her heart for her queen.

feynman
Talker
Talker

Post by feynman »

Post by ....83 »

feynman wrote:Image
the poor dog wanted to shoot the screen!

Abra27
Debater
Debater

Post by Abra27 »

She was looking quizzical because she wanted to know what the hell that garbled ass sound was.

Jenmarie

Post by Jenmarie »

This should be interesting her Q&A of the day.
Have you ever gone on a no-buy (freeze on beauty spending)?
I hope it requires OTT and longwinded responses by the STANs. Come on STANS, don't let us down! I would think Christine's answer would be "Yes, I was on a no buy until MAC stopped sending freebies. Now I have to buy my own."

Jenmarie

Post by Jenmarie »

Heh, no one gave any good answers to the question of the day, but this one's kinda dumb.

TrashBoat
Talker
Talker

Post by TrashBoat »

Oooh, WendaSTAN is posting links to her makeup looks in What We're Wearing too.

She's as good at blending as Christine is.

Post by ....83 »

TrashBoat wrote:Oooh, WendaSTAN is posting links to her makeup looks in What We're Wearing too.

She's as good at blending as Christine is.

LMAO!

aussie_chick
Lurker
Lurker

Post by aussie_chick »

I shouldn't have looked at WendaSTAN's Flickr. WTF is with those dolls? What are those dolls? And why are they hanging out with her dog? They've creeped me out. Almost as much as this did...

Return to “Temptalia”