Temptalia Part 1

Jenmarie

Re: Temptalia

Post by Jenmarie »

TrashBoat just sub to thekatieab, then try to make a helpful but critical suggestion, like trying something different with her eyes or another brush. Boom. Blocked.

TrashBoat
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by TrashBoat »

I was subbed to the TheKatieAB for a month last year.

Then she came out of hiatus and I realized how annoying she was.

I've been lurking her thread here, actually.

Also...OH MY GOD THE DRUNK RACCOON IMAGES I'M DYING.

RuiningYourFun
Learner
Learner

Post by RuiningYourFun »

^Is it some sort of de facto law that one must be blocked by a guru before they are considered a true gurugossiper?
While everyone is enjoying a good joke, I'm the loser by the punch bowl that ruins the joke by asking a serious question relating to said joke.

Jenmarie

Post by Jenmarie »

I don't know, RuiningYourFun. I guess. Katie blocked me because she spends about 5 five minutes of every 10 minute eye tutorial picking up each item shes used on her face, saying what it is and showing it to the camera. She wears about 50000 face products. So I posted a comment to her video suggesting she list those in the description instead going through the whole thing in her videos. BLOCKED.

TrashBoat
Talker
Talker

Post by TrashBoat »

Ergh, I don't know whether it's really a secret requirement or not. I just think it's funny that it is in my mind.

Abra27
Debater
Debater

Post by Abra27 »

MAC Espresso Eyeshadow — great shade for filling in brows
LOL. This color does NOT match you, Crestene.

Abra27
Debater
Debater

Post by Abra27 »

:love2: Love the 'I Say' cameo!

mostlyopaque
Talker
Talker

Post by mostlyopaque »

how about this one for approval?? if anything, for at least #4

1) blacktrack fluidline. all of their gel liners are fantastic
2) pearlglide eyeliners. just fantastic. smooth, pigmented, last all day
3) paint pots. they don’t crease on me and some look great alone as shadow
4) Brun or Mystery eyeshadow. wonderful for filling in brows. try it christine! they aren’t red based so they match really well
5) 217 brush. it’s just a must. blends out shadow and creams perfectly
6) studio careblend pressed powder. it mattes the skin without looking powdery
7) vegas volt and patisserie lipstick. fun lip and perfect pink pout lip
8) fleur power blush. gives me a nice, natural flush
9) nymphette lipglass. so pretty. looks good on everyone in my opinion
10) pigments. they have an excellent array of shades and they blend out beautifully in application

MAC is a fantastic brand and I think you’re very lucky that you get to review their products. i wish they would get the kind of credit that high end brands do, even if it’s the permanent range that shines

pina colada
Learner
Learner

Post by pina colada »

Her make up is always terrible and the blog is beyond boring. Soz Crustene.

barelythick
Talker
Talker

Post by barelythick »

Obsessed with my avatar now

CheeryBombs
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by CheeryBombs »

I can understand grading a product poorly if it does underperform, but Christine is so unprofessional when it comes to MAC. Girl, this is your job, it doesn't matter if you think MAC is beneath you need to put your bias aside and give the most impartial review you can. If it's shit then write it in the most diplomatic way possible and even if performs well then say that.

Jenmarie

Post by Jenmarie »

I think that PR company should send her a strong worded YOU ARE CUT OFF letter, and let her know that she should just stop purchasing their products, since she hates them so much.
LOL - No they like money too much to do that. They should just tell her she's not allowed to review them anymore. :lol:

Post by ....83 »

well as someone mentioned she thinks she can monitor and block all comments that arent kissing her herman the monster looking ass. i mean maybe on her own blog. but still she has tons of videos that she just cant monitor.... the dog blog twitter and a myspace and facebook page. im about to run through all her youtube videos. correction i guess shes more like lurch than herman monster b/c lurch could only grunt and not speak that well whereas herman spoke like an english professor.

Jenmarie

Post by Jenmarie »

I made a fake account and posted a reply to the person who said Christine does her make up the way she does to see it better, or whatever nonsense it was. Basically in a nutshell said that made no sense, but in a more diplomatic way. It never got approved.

Post by ....83 »

lol like the one that said maybe you should work on your attention skills???? or the other one that said she meant to do it that way???? well then i wish theyd explain what her purpose is with her hair and teeth color both things she can/could help!

TrashBoat
Talker
Talker

Post by TrashBoat »

I like the one that said I should do my research before posting a comment. What do I google? Why does Temptalia wear shit makeup?

Jenmarie

Post by Jenmarie »

TrashBoat wrote:I like the one that said I should do my research before posting a comment. What do I google? Why does Temptalia wear shit makeup?
LOL! Was that Pinkiecharm replying to your comment? Make Google your best friend. :P And make sure you cite your sources.

barcodegirl
Learner
Learner

Post by barcodegirl »

I am so done with her youtube minions... And not only because Christine blocked me. They're crazier than some of her blog stans.
Strange this feeling... Blue. I feel blue.

TrashBoat
Talker
Talker

Post by TrashBoat »

I left her minions four final comments. I was very mature and polite in them, so I think they'll get through. Fingers crossed.

Or I'll be blocked.

Post by ....83 »

or just send them some personal messages I know I would. but anyway I just ethered christine in my comment and it so did not get posted LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

basically i said in reply to jawstalia saying lets be respectful to everyone even if we dont agree. i told her you should follow your on advice not approving ppls comments just b/c they dont agree with you or praise you even though theyre being constructive shows youre a coward. you hide behind the approve comment feature. with a law degree and you being as old as you are you just seem really silly and childish to try and control what ppl think and say about you. the only reason you approved the other comments is b/c theyre defending or praising you. oh i aslo called out that labellimiso hoe or whoever said get a life.

Return to “Temptalia”