Justin Bieber caught with a prostitute

Izabella

Justin Bieber caught with a prostitute

Post by Izabella »

So there have been speculations that Justin Bieber visited a brothel in Brazil when he went there for his Believe tour and took two girls home,
details here: http://hollywoodlife.com/2013/11/06/jus ... d-details/
His representatives tried to play it off as if it was a high end gentlemen's club and not a brothel

Then this video came out, a girl (people on the internet are calling her a prostitute, I don't know if that's really her job though) recorded Justin Bieber sleeping.. implying she just had sex with him

[youtube][/youtube]

Now she's tweeting about him and his money (that I'm assuming he paid her)
@gabydelcampo: "Thanks @justinbieber for the fresh dolla bills "

----
Anyways, I don't really care for Justin Bieber but this topic has been blowing up my Tumblr newsfeed and I think it's kind of funny. This girl is milking the fact that she slept with Justin Bieber so hard, and it's working, people are all over her. I'm sure she'll get her 15 minutes of fame and will be forgotten. This doesn't make Justin Bieber look very good though, and his little innocent act/image is pretty much shattered

Blue_Lagoon
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Justin Bieber caught with a prostitute

Post by Blue_Lagoon »

He's just ridiculous! I cannot take him seriously at all. :?
I am helping a friend's daughter with her English homework, oh man she loves JB, all her room is full with pictures. I was planing to include some interview of Justin in our next session. Maybe I'll show her the newest headlines. ;) (Which I'm ofc not doing!)

Return to “Justin Bieber”