Justin Bieber flipping out on a pap

BrunetteBarbie
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Justin Bieber flipping out on a pap

Post by BrunetteBarbie »

Didn't see that in the video, it's not very clear. Anyway even if he did, I'm not saying its right, but you're still going to retaliate if someone speaks to you like that.

Post by Guest »

I just think he should know better, but that's teenage boys for you! I understand he has a lot of pressure put on him but he's living a very privileged life and he just comes across as a complete drama queen to a lot of people older than 18!

BrunetteBarbie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BrunetteBarbie »

Oh I agree he acts like a twat sometimes definitely, I just think he gets unnecessary amounts of hate.

Post by Guest »

BrunetteBarbie wrote:Oh I agree he acts like a twat sometimes definitely, I just think he gets unnecessary amounts of hate.
There are definitely people more vocal about their disdain for him than me, I'll say that! I wouldn't dislike him half as much if it wasn't for his 'Belieber's'...

sous les étoiles
Informer
Informer

Post by sous les étoiles »

BrunetteBarbie wrote:Didn't see that in the video, it's not very clear. Anyway even if he did, I'm not saying its right, but you're still going to retaliate if someone speaks to you like that.
The video on TMZ? Lmao, are you kidding it's very clear that he pushed the paparazzi first.

BrunetteBarbie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BrunetteBarbie »

sous les étoiles wrote:
BrunetteBarbie wrote:Didn't see that in the video, it's not very clear. Anyway even if he did, I'm not saying its right, but you're still going to retaliate if someone speaks to you like that.
The video on TMZ? Lmao, are you kidding it's very clear that he pushed the paparazzi first.
Well in the video I saw, I didn't see it.

BornThisWay94

Post by BornThisWay94 »

He's a good guy but he needs to remember that he chose the life of fame. He gave up his freedom and life for fame. He can't expect to not have paps following him.

Suspiria
Informer
Informer

Post by Suspiria »

HattieChaos wrote:
Fair point about the people idolizing him - maybe it's just where I live or something. But no, it's not just about the money. He's a white, heterosexual, cisgendered male celebrity and he has to go through the papparazzi who yes, are very shitty people. But so does every celebrity and in my opinion, it's a good price to pay for the rest of the fantastic life he gets to experience. I see money as a big part of it because I live a life with very little and I couldn't imagine that amount, but it isn't just that. You can't deny that celebrities aren't exactly people to be pitied, for fuck's sake. Shall we start a charity in aid of the sad millionares who have to make their way through lots and lots of encounters with rude paps in exchange for glory, millions of adoring fans, and they and their entire family wanting for nothing? I agree the pap was being an asshole, but this isn't the first time Justin's shown a complete lack of dignity. Other celebrities go through the same thing and they don't react like this. It's part of the deal, he should have accepted it a long time ago. Maybe they should release What To Expect As A Celeb training classes or something.
All I'm going to say about this post is that it'd be a very bleak world if we thought en masse like this. Or should I say if we thought it was right to think like this. The silver lining is the fact that this type of ridiculous pigeonholing only goes on on the internet, which isn't an accident. Only on the internet do you find people regurgitating this hyper liberal (upper middle class, white, first world~) tourettes that is basically an argumentative trend at this point. But really, what is even the point in mindlessly pointing out how someone is "white, cisgendered, heterosexual and male" in completely irrelevant situations? How would you feel if you were physically assaulted and instead of expecting some type of understanding, the bystanders attributed their apathy to the fact that you were living in a first world country, with running water, electricity, and had a sustainable income - so who really cares?

Man...and the fact that you and a lot of others believe celebrities deserve some sort of "price" for their "status" (which is technically nonexistent). You do realize you're the very people that build celebrities to have this fictitious, asinine "status" and occupation that exceeds beyond what their actual job is? They're nobody except people who are talked about a little bit more than others. With the thought process of "Well, because this person is getting *my own personal, fictitious assumptions of what I believe is ultimately happiness* then they should at least have some sort of punishment for it!" I mean, you have to be a really miserable person to ascribe to that type of thinking.

HattieChaos
Naughty
Naughty

Post by HattieChaos »

Suspiria wrote:
HattieChaos wrote:
Fair point about the people idolizing him - maybe it's just where I live or something. But no, it's not just about the money. He's a white, heterosexual, cisgendered male celebrity and he has to go through the papparazzi who yes, are very shitty people. But so does every celebrity and in my opinion, it's a good price to pay for the rest of the fantastic life he gets to experience. I see money as a big part of it because I live a life with very little and I couldn't imagine that amount, but it isn't just that. You can't deny that celebrities aren't exactly people to be pitied, for fuck's sake. Shall we start a charity in aid of the sad millionares who have to make their way through lots and lots of encounters with rude paps in exchange for glory, millions of adoring fans, and they and their entire family wanting for nothing? I agree the pap was being an asshole, but this isn't the first time Justin's shown a complete lack of dignity. Other celebrities go through the same thing and they don't react like this. It's part of the deal, he should have accepted it a long time ago. Maybe they should release What To Expect As A Celeb training classes or something.
All I'm going to say about this post is that it'd be a very bleak world if we thought en masse like this. Or should I say if we thought it was right to think like this. The silver lining is the fact that this type of ridiculous pigeonholing only goes on on the internet, which isn't an accident. Only on the internet do you find people regurgitating this hyper liberal (upper middle class, white, first world~) tourettes that is basically an argumentative trend at this point. But really, what is even the point in mindlessly pointing out how someone is "white, cisgendered, heterosexual and male" in completely irrelevant situations? How would you feel if you were physically assaulted and instead of expecting some type of understanding, the bystanders attributed their apathy to the fact that you were living in a first world country, with running water, electricity, and had a sustainable income - so who really cares?

Man...and the fact that you and a lot of others believe celebrities deserve some sort of "price" for their "status" (which is technically nonexistent). You do realize you're the very people that build celebrities to have this fictitious, asinine "status" and occupation that exceeds beyond what their actual job is? They're nobody except people who are talked about a little bit more than others. With the thought process of "Well, because this person is getting *my own personal, fictitious assumptions of what I believe is ultimately happiness* then they should at least have some sort of punishment for it!" I mean, you have to be a really miserable person to ascribe to that type of thinking.
He wasn't physically assaulted..? And I'm not arguing that this SHOULD happen, I'm arguing that it DOES and it *is* something that celebrities know will happen to them and it *is* the price for it. There's downsides to everything. Yes it would be a wonderful world if they didn't have to go through that stuff, but they do and they go into their careers knowing it's going to happen. Why should I be so sympathetic to someone who does posses a lot of privileges in his life and can't deal with the downsides of what he signed up for? And I'm hardly going to sit and deny that I *am* a miserable person, but that doesn't loosen my argument. The fact is that this is a shitty world and when you go into certain careers, there is certain things you have to experience. I'm not arguing that they should experience it or that it's a good thing or even that they deserve it. But you have to be realistic. As a famous person, he's going to have negatives like this and it's unrealistic to just expect them to never happen.

You could say it's a bit like beauty gurus. When they begin making videos and then they start to get more known, it's inevitable that they will have people that dislike them and hence sites like these. It is part of what to expect as a Youtuber - people that dislike you, hate comments, etc. Doesn't mean that it's deserved or that the hate comments are a good thing, but it's something you have to expect when pursuing this hobby.

I do certainly think there is a "line", like I wouldn't condone actual physical assault or, as has happened here with a few 'Tubers, people looking up their address/stalking them or something, but I certainly think that there's a level of what to expect.

Morena_p
Informer
Informer

Post by Morena_p »

I don't know why but I fell in love with Justin Bieber more after that. It made him become more human to me.

Return to “Justin Bieber”