(a/k/a Benji related threads)
beautylovingangel
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Benji (itsnotbenjitime)

Post by beautylovingangel »

I might have said this before, but something that irritates me to death about Benji is how he acts like if you don't buy """organic""" food than it's crappy quality and you're a bad person for doing so. I'm sorry, Benji-boy but not all of us can afford to buy "organic" food. In a perfect world, yes, we would, but that isn't the way it is. Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but I've always thought that just because something has the word "organic" slapped on it doesn't necessarily make it any better, just more expensive. If Benji thinks all their viewers should eat organic food then he should mail us all some checks. Also, I find it hilarious how Benji acts like he eats so healthy yet he eats so much junk food. :x

halfasiantakeover
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by halfasiantakeover »

Ayyeo wrote:Ok, Im really confused. Does iced coffee get to your brain faster than hot coffee?
Benji is being an idiot. Hot or cold coffee goes through the bloodstream at the same time. The only way it would hit his brain faster is if he injected it directly into his bloodstream or took a caffeine pill. You usually start feeling the effects of caffeine about 20 minutes after drinking it. It has to be absorbed by the stomach lining first. What he might be reacting to is the temperature. An Americano is just an espresso shot with hot water. And iced Americano is the same, just cold and more watered down (thanks to the extra water in the form of ice).

Bish
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Bish »

Now all I picture is Benji shaking behind a farmers market shooting up expresso shots rocking back and forth like a drug addict.
Honestly though he has those crazy eyes, drug addiction is pretty much his calling.

Ayyeo
Debater
Debater

Post by Ayyeo »

halfasiantakeover wrote:
Ayyeo wrote:Ok, Im really confused. Does iced coffee get to your brain faster than hot coffee?
Benji is being an idiot. Hot or cold coffee goes through the bloodstream at the same time. The only way it would hit his brain faster is if he injected it directly into his bloodstream or took a caffeine pill. You usually start feeling the effects of caffeine about 20 minutes after drinking it. It has to be absorbed by the stomach lining first. What he might be reacting to is the temperature. An Americano is just an espresso shot with hot water. And iced Americano is the same, just cold and more watered down (thanks to the extra water in the form of ice).
He really is an idiot. Obviously it doesnt matter what temperature a dink is, it all goes and comes the same way in the body. He really needs to think before he speaks, cause he really sounded stupid when he said that.

candy7594
Debater
Debater

Post by candy7594 »

Dear Benji,
Its time to give up that name and move on to something more age appropriate like plain old "Ben"
I am only interested in those who saw what I''ve seen.

Jess0713
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Jess0713 »

I used to actually like Benji at first but the more I watched him... the more condescending and idiotic he became. I don't know how Judy puts up with it though she does seem kind of ditsy. Even if their whole relationship on camera is staged, I'd be pissed if my husband was always talking down to me, interrupting me, making me look dumb and being gross in general. (all the crotch adjustments, etc) And I also find it strange that Judy leaves that stuff in there. I wouldn't want anyone seeing my husband half naked. I guess ya' gotta' do what you gotta' do to get them channel 'hits'

beautylovingangel
Informer
Informer

A lot of people say they used to really like Benji and Judy (although this topic isn't about Judy) back in the day, but even when I was watching their older vlogs they still seemed just about the same (aside from their REALLY early vlogs, in which case, Benji was a lot less annoying). But in vlogs soon after they got married Benji seemed like the same asshole he is today, I just think people stroking his ego on youtube made him a bit worse.

Jess0713
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Jess0713 »

I don't think it's necessary that they've changed.. but I do think Benji overacts because people are enabling his behavior... But I think it's moreso the fact that I can only tolerate Benji in doses. He's like that one friend that's ok to have lunch with but by the end you realize why you don't hang out more than that.

Jess0713
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Jess0713 »

It probably wasn't organic coffee either...

Bish
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Bish »

He is such an embarrassment and a dick (guess he has to make up it somehow). It's almost sad sometimes how awkward he gets around other people.

It also doesn't surprise me that one of his other Leader's is a guy that wrote a book called 4-hour work week. He was ready to take this guy under the free coffee table to play with his tomatoes.

Ayyeo
Debater
Debater

Post by Ayyeo »

He preaches to be this health-nut and he eats horrible!

halfasiantakeover
Gossiper
Gossiper

Ayyeo wrote:He preaches to be this health-nut and he eats horrible!
I find this really weird...but for a so called "foodie", Benji never really mentions any real "foodie" ingredients nor does he really branch out of his comfort zone. The only real Japanese dish we see him make is natto and rice with green onions and an egg. Or curry using boxed curry cubes. Otherwise he seems to rotate between a few select dishes. As a self proclaimed "foodie", I would have expected Benji to journey outside his comfort zone, try new ingredients, new recipes, or new cuisines. So far in all the vlogs I watched (before I quit them), I have seen Benji make the following: guacamole, the aforementioned natto with rice, burgers, steak, caramelized onions for said burgers or steak, pasta (with homemade red sauce), lasagna (that one blue blue moon!), curry (from a box), or stir fry. Always accompanied by a "salad" of avocado and tomato. And his homemade vinaigrette? Does he still make that?

Also, he DOES eat crap. All day err day! To him, the only rationale necessary to be "healthy" is for it to be organic. I know that he's on this fitness kick to inspire a friend who wants to lose weight, but if that friend watches their vlogs/reads Benji's Twitter/follows him on Instagram, then he will know that Benji is full of crap. If Benji was truly trying to inspire his friend, he would practice what he preaches. No more making undercooked chocolate chip cookies on an almost daily basis (does he KNOW there are other cookies out there? Or any other type of desserts really?)

Ayyeo
Debater
Debater

Post by Ayyeo »

halfasiantakeover wrote:
Ayyeo wrote:He preaches to be this health-nut and he eats horrible!
I find this really weird...but for a so called "foodie", Benji never really mentions any real "foodie" ingredients nor does he really branch out of his comfort zone. The only real Japanese dish we see him make is natto and rice with green onions and an egg. Or curry using boxed curry cubes. Otherwise he seems to rotate between a few select dishes. As a self proclaimed "foodie", I would have expected Benji to journey outside his comfort zone, try new ingredients, new recipes, or new cuisines. So far in all the vlogs I watched (before I quit them), I have seen Benji make the following: guacamole, the aforementioned natto with rice, burgers, steak, caramelized onions for said burgers or steak, pasta (with homemade red sauce), lasagna (that one blue blue moon!), curry (from a box), or stir fry. Always accompanied by a "salad" of avocado and tomato. And his homemade vinaigrette? Does he still make that?

Also, he DOES eat crap. All day err day! To him, the only rationale necessary to be "healthy" is for it to be organic. I know that he's on this fitness kick to inspire a friend who wants to lose weight, but if that friend watches their vlogs/reads Benji's Twitter/follows him on Instagram, then he will know that Benji is full of crap. If Benji was truly trying to inspire his friend, he would practice what he preaches. No more making undercooked chocolate chip cookies on an almost daily basis (does he KNOW there are other cookies out there? Or any other type of desserts really?)
You're right. People that are obsessed with food are people who are willing to try different foods from different cultures. He really does cook and talk about the same damn things.
He really thinks he can eat all he wants, unless its organic. He really is full of crap and he is a HORRIBLE cook, but he doesn't know it.

halfasiantakeover
Gossiper
Gossiper

umNO wrote:He's not even a Japanese cuisine foodie. Natto, sushi, and stir fry is a day's planned meals. I get way more out of re-runs of the original Iron Chef show.

He's obsessed with eating, not really cooking.
He's on the Seafood diet. He sees food...and he eats it. Usually like he hasn't eaten in a month and somebody will take it away from him unless he crams it all into his mouth.

beautylovingangel
Informer
Informer

umNO wrote:He's not even a Japanese cuisine foodie. Natto, sushi, and stir fry is a day's planned meals. I get way more out of re-runs of the original Iron Chef show.

He's obsessed with eating, not really cooking.
Hit the nail on the head.

maleficent
Debater
Debater

Post by maleficent »

Benji is not a foodie, he is a food slut. He's a 2-cent prostitute when it comes to food.

maleficent
Debater
Debater

Post by maleficent »

PrettyAnarchist wrote:
maleficent wrote:Benji is not a foodie, he is a food slut. He's a 2-cent prostitute when it comes to food.
This is the perfect analogy. Especially given the horrid orgasm noises he constantly makes over the simplest of foods!
TY!

Let's not forget how he almost ejaculates at the sight of free food.

Return to “ItsJudysAlbatross”