pinksofoxy/Christine Kobzeff - Part 4

Traveler
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: pinksofoxy/Christine Kobzeff - Part 4

Post by Traveler »

What happened to this board since I took a hiatus? A lot! Christines still lives in that weird looking house not the tiny house I thought she would move into on the mainland.
Benji Travis is a mooching wanderlust husband

Post by Guest »

She really can't help herself... :horse:

All of those vlogs w/ Michael working while Christine shopped and/or meandered around the swap meet... I have a difficult time believing this sob story of hers.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

magucken
Informer
Informer

Post by magucken »

:roll: Totally normal.

So she drags him on twitter, telling everyone what a weakling he is, and that he's in CA to decide if he wants to step up as a man.
Then he comes back to AZ, she captures the precious moment on camera (as you do), and then posts it on twitter with the caption "someone was missing me."
Way to let him man up. Man, she really showed him who's boss, didn't she? :roll:

The look on her face, though. I almost get the feeling that she's either quite the bitch irl, or that this photo is for a special audience of one. Who knows what really happened...

This used to be a lot more fun

Kelliec
Debater
Debater

Post by Kelliec »

Michael has returned- I knew he was only in CA working. All this speculation about a ‘new’ beau for buttaface was just improbable.

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

He looks so poorly !!!! I think he needs a dr (no diagnosis - he looks awful) :?
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

Kelliec
Debater
Debater

Post by Kelliec »

Please let’s give all this stupid speculation about Michael being sick a rest! I think some on this board have nothing to contribute unless they go on and on like a broken record posting about their misdiagnosis about his health.

GIVE IT A REST! He has a bad haircut and isn’t that attractive to begin with anyway. Aging, sun damage, overly tired or just plain bad lighting can all make us look like we are on death’s door. So please quit riding the dead horse - and wonder why the she’s playing her audience.

I bet her viewership numbers soared with separation speculation. All money in her account spreading ideas about her relationships. And lots of suckers fell for her newest con......LOL

Post by Guest »

magucken wrote::roll: Totally normal.

So she drags him on twitter, telling everyone what a weakling he is, and that he's in CA to decide if he wants to step up as a man.
Then he comes back to AZ, she captures the precious moment on camera (as you do), and then posts it on twitter with the caption "someone was missing me."
Way to let him man up. Man, she really showed him who's boss, didn't she? :roll:

The look on her face, though. I almost get the feeling that she's either quite the bitch irl, or that this photo is for a special audience of one. Who knows what really happened...

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="https://s15.postimg.cc/iavwxtqor/psf5.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>s15</span><span>.</span><span>postimg</span><span>.</span><span>cc</span><span>/</span><span>iavwxtqor</span><span>/</span><span>psf5</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
Agreed, she completely emasculated him to THOUSANDS of people and then has the gall to make it seem like he came crawling back, which, even if true, why put that out there? She looks so smug.

magucken
Informer
Informer

Post by magucken »

Kelliec wrote:Please let’s give all this stupid speculation about Michael being sick a rest! I think some on this board have nothing to contribute unless they go on and on like a broken record posting about their misdiagnosis about his health.

GIVE IT A REST! He has a bad haircut and isn’t that attractive to begin with anyway. Aging, sun damage, overly tired or just plain bad lighting can all make us look like we are on death’s door. So please quit riding the dead horse - and wonder why the she’s playing her audience.

I bet her viewership numbers soared with separation speculation. All money in her account spreading ideas about her relationships. And lots of suckers fell for her newest con......LOL
No. You give it a rest, please; don't tell people what they can and cannot do or gossip or comment about. If you don't like it, please just move on. Posts like that are more annoying than any "riding" of "the dead horse."
Feel free to contribute something of substance to change the conversation or otherwise just scroll past. Thanks.

And yes, he does look bad. Emaciated and just... really bad. Unhealthy.
This used to be a lot more fun

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

Kelliec wrote:Please let’s give all this stupid speculation about Michael being sick a rest! I think some on this board have nothing to contribute unless they go on and on like a broken record posting about their misdiagnosis about his health.

Please stop attempting to moderate the board. Thank you.

LMAOLondonLuvvie
Talker
Talker

Post by LMAOLondonLuvvie »

hellyeah wrote:

GIVE IT A REST! He has a bad haircut and isn’t that attractive to begin with anyway. Aging, sun damage, overly tired or just plain bad lighting can all make us look like we are on death’s door. So please quit riding the dead horse
:roll:

Please stop attempting to moderate the board. Thank you.
Yes please do! :respekt:
What IS it with the You-All-Know-Nothing-But-I-Know-Everything posters??!! Am genuinely so surprised at how blinkered some people are. How do y'all manage in RL? 'No MY speculation is fact, all other speculation is incorrect'. Lol. Then - 'Don't Talk About That Talk About This'. Um, ok. Pretty sure the metaphorical horse gets beaten btw and not ridden but whatevs.
And Michael DOES look worn out FWIW - what, is that impossible?
Anyway my 2 cents - THAT GOD AWFUL CRINGY KISSING PIC. :? Why, why WHY????? Truly one of the most uncomfortable, inauthentic, staged, emasculating things I may ever have witnessed. WHOSE IDEA WAS THAT FFS?! They BOTH end up looking like absolute losers. As usual not an iota of romance or chemistry and her face looks like she's drinking a bee sting smoothie. Ewwwwww, I cringed so hard my teeth hurt. And 'he missed her' but no mention of her missing him? (When would she have found the time to miss him to be honest, between dragging him on SM and channelling Gloria Gaynor?)
If he had left and has returned.... HUGE error imo. He should stay gone. She seems absolutely INSUFFERABLE now, immature, deluded and waaay outta touch with the real world. Did ANYONE say to her 'Have you looked at your part in this?' Doesn't feel like it. Just minions who don't know her kissing her ass and agreeing Michael must be 'at fault'. Her lack of humility and complete absence of any self reflection is breathtaking. Another apparent 'benefit' of her seeming to have no RL friends. Sad. :(
And while he was 'manning up' was she 'wommaning up'? Can he get a meal with more than 300 calories, a genuine hug or a kiss that looks natural and romantic rather than a platonic, staged mess? What nonsense. :-|

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

You have finely curated the knack of what us English might say as 'being blunt'. Yes, I mentioned before that Michael looks ill and new posters may have not necessarily have read back 30 pages. There are ways of disagreeing 'politely' for example - "you say he looks ill, well that haircut does him no favours!" I agree that the haircut is very harsh - it brings out the yellows of his eyes, the yellowing of his skin, his dark circles and emaciated face ..........

I wonder if Michael would have gone back if he'd have seen her social media posts about him ........ Also, her video about Hawaii led to a loss of 580 subscribers...... but, she's managed to gain these subscribers back in subsequent days (??? buying subscribers at an average of 30 a day??? Who knows???)

LMAOLondonLuvvie
Talker
Talker

auntiflo13 wrote: Also, her video about Hawaii led to a loss of 580 subscribers...... but, she's managed to gain these subscribers back in subsequent days (??? buying subscribers at an average of 30 a day??? Who knows???)
WHY did she even make that stupid video? Ok I'll admit I haven't watched it but how relevant can her advice be? She basically did this 15+ years ago! Just when you think her videos can't get any more nonsensical... And goodness knows re the subs - wouldn't put anything past her!

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

LMAOLondonLuvvie wrote:
auntiflo13 wrote: Also, her video about Hawaii led to a loss of 580 subscribers...... but, she's managed to gain these subscribers back in subsequent days (??? buying subscribers at an average of 30 a day??? Who knows???)
WHY did she even make that stupid video? Ok I'll admit I haven't watched it but how relevant can her advice be? She basically did this 15+ years ago! Just when you think her videos can't get any more nonsensical... And goodness knows re the subs - wouldn't put anything past her!

I only watched the first couple of minutes when she was trying to dissuade people from going to Hawaii because it's overly populated ! I remember back in my geography days that Hawaii is the size of Belgium (km2). Hawaii has something like 1 million residents compared to Belgium 11 million. I know some parts of Hawaii are not habitable but, there's also inhabitable areas in Belgium. So, I don't know where her theory comes from about being over populated. I think she's a bit cheesed off that they had to leave - probably due to financial constraints.... I might grab a coffee and watch the rest whilst I have a free hour

LMAOLondonLuvvie
Talker
Talker

Thanks auntiflo :tu:
So it was basically 'I don't live there (anymore) here's why you shouldn't either'?!
Ok. :D
Pretty sure someone could come up with plenty of reasons why Arizona is a no-no too... And plenty of people DID when she announced their move! Which they proceeded with anyway.... Also in a Q & A type thing years back, she advised not letting other people's experiences/fears stop you following your dreams/goals. And that's why she moved to Maui regardless.
Not sure why she thinks anyone needed her advice but hey ho. :roll:

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

She says there's hardly any properties available to buy or rent. I quickly popped to Zillow and there are currently 10,191 properties for sale !!! They're not as expensive as Christine says. She said $700,000 but, I did a few searches and the average is $500,000 for a four bedroom house. It's the same price as the UK housing market for a four bedroom house. I suppose it's expensive in comparison to mainland USA.

She reveals finally how she managed to stay on the island after going for a holiday. It sounds like basically she was a groupie and hung out with a few local bands and managed to find a room to stay and got a job in a surf shop. She seems quite shocked when she realises that she moved there in 2000, eighteen years ago.

The video should have been titled 'The disadvantages of Hawaii and why you shouldn't move there!' - she's hardly got anything nice to say about Hawaii .... from trying to deter people with asthma (due to volcanic ash - it affects asthmatics when freshly spewed from the volcano - but, not when the ash has settled - Christine exaggerates the effects........). She also exaggerates crime rates - which is much lower than the mainland.

She definitely doesn't want people to move out there !

She also says the population has INCREASED since she moved there..... according to research - Hawaii is losing on average 7000 residents per year!

Minimalist
Talker
Talker

Post by Minimalist »

That picture of Michael and his return is just awful. I love how she follows it up with "Let’s just say I have new standards and requirements that have to be met. So I’m not giving in entirely yet." He needs to get out of there. That does not sound like a healthy relationship for either of them to be in to be honest.
Did anyone else also catch that she booked an appointment for a breast augmentation that she says she's wanted for years the other day? She says she has cancelled it after watching someones video about the dangers of it, but surely if it's something she has been planning for years then she would have researched into that side of it? I'm guessing money isn't an issue for her after all if she was planning unnecessary surgery. :?

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

Minimalist wrote: I'm guessing money isn't an issue for her after all if she was planning unnecessary surgery. :?
She might have gotten a cheap deal, like she did on her teeth. :P

LMAOLondonLuvvie
Talker
Talker

Minimalist wrote:That picture of Michael and his return is just awful. I love how she follows it up with "Let’s just say I have new standards and requirements that have to be met. So I’m not giving in entirely yet." He needs to get out of there. That does not sound like a healthy relationship for either of them to be in to be honest.
Did anyone else also catch that she booked an appointment for a breast augmentation that she says she's wanted for years the other day? She says she has cancelled it after watching someones video about the dangers of it, but surely if it's something she has been planning for years then she would have researched into that side of it? I'm guessing money isn't an issue for her after all if she was planning unnecessary surgery. :?
She said that????!!!! :o :o Omfg, obviously Michael has no friends either because NOONE said to him 'That shit is unacceptable dude - she's mugging you RIGHT off!' :o EVEN if it's true, who announces this relationship 'ultimatum' to the world? Actually their lack of outside influence (no am not counting her virtual buddies) is probably at the heart of their issues. And can anyone imagine if a guy - ANY guy posted a cringey, 'She's got standards to meet' pic like that?' Wtf?! And why do none of her minions tell her 'Calm down love - can you spell H.U.M.I.L.I.T.Y...?' Goddamn! That's why you need REAL friends who can call your ass out when needs be. Even someone in her corner should question her attitude and how it's making their marriage look.

As for the augmentation - yes people change but she had no 'long term' plans that she's ever mentioned. She in fact said 'Not her thing' in a FAQ once but in fairness it was a while ago and she did say if people wanted surgery they should go for it. It's funny because she's weirdly private about things, then opens right up (too much in fact, step away from Twitter Christine...) - but in such a passive aggressive way and so mercurial a fashion that you never know what you'll get next - and not in a good way... :?

LMAOLondonLuvvie
Talker
Talker

Lol just looked on Twitter. #noshame :roll:

Also 'I need to catch up on beauty videos...' CATCH UP???? :rofl: :rofl: Girl you're so late you're early for next year! Yes, and let's also get back to your oh so reliable every 3/4/5 weeks 'What I Eat In A Day / Yoga Pants Guru / Crystals and Succulents / Move Things Around My Shelves / Sponsored By New Age Tat.com video - RINSE AND REPEAT schedule! Can't wait! :tu:

Oh and how did you NOT have time for making videos while Michael was away (too busy on Twitter) but will have NOW (when you might be focusing on your marriage?) #priorities....

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

LMAOLondonLuvvie wrote:Lol just looked on Twitter. #noshame :roll:

Also 'I need to catch up on beauty videos...' CATCH UP???? :rofl: :rofl: Girl you're so late you're early for next year! Yes, and let's also get back to your oh so reliable every 3/4/5 weeks 'What I Eat In A Day / Yoga Pants Guru / Crystals and Succulents / Move Things Around My Shelves / Sponsored By New Age <a class="vglnk" href="http://Tat.com" rel="nofollow"><span>Tat</span><span>.</span><span>com</span></a> video - RINSE AND REPEAT schedule! Can't wait! :tu:

Oh and how did you NOT have time for making videos while Michael was away (too busy on Twitter) but will have NOW (when you might be focusing on your marriage?) #priorities....

....and the vlogs of gem shows <3 <3 <3

Return to “Christine Kobzeff”