pinksofoxy- Christine Part 3

CountessOfPerth
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: pinksofoxy- Christine Part 3

Post by CountessOfPerth »

^ LOL. Right? Despite what preachy vegans think, humans are natural omnivores...meat is not the enemy. Too much meat is not good for you, but too much of anything is not good for you. Christine is the type of vegan I just can't stand--the vegan who is OBSESSED with being vegan.

Takasan
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Takasan »

two_shades2yellow wrote:what drives me crazy about her is the fact that she doesn't seem to think... someone asked her about getting nutrients, and her response was fruits and vegetables have everything you need.. animals eat vegan and they are fine... last i checked humans don't have the stomach of a cow... do people really have no reasoning skills?
Yeah sure.
When you think about it, it is well known that plants get their nutrients from the ground and water right?
Future diet phase for vegans who will refuse to kill and eat EVERY FORM of living beings: the rock-based vegan diet.

She is just uneducated when it comes to food.

It's call METABOLISM
Plants "create" their molecules and animals "create" their own! Where do she think our hemoglobin is coming from, I don't recall us drinking it directly from beefs??

I watched her "grocery haul" and at some point, she holds a red cabbage out saying that this is a gorgeous piece of food and has every vitamins/nutrients you need blabla...
It is a good example of ignorance because, there are indeed particular fruits/veggies that are packed full with a particular nutrient.
And sorry, but red cabbage is not one of them (Google is your friend).

PrncssProtnPowdr
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by PrncssProtnPowdr »

I recently became vegan, so I actually love Christine's vegan videos especially the what I ate in a day ones. What really drew me back to her channel was those videos and her normal approach to veganism. She wasn't one of those who ate 20 bananas a day or snacked on 12 apples. Now I slowly see her turning into a crazy vegan lady and it is no doubt in part to watching Freelee and that Banana Blondie chick and that nut who also lives in HI who she linked in her last video. All those women do is use the f word and talk about chicken periods. I've personally always thought that Christine has eating issues and in my opinion she using being vegan as a way to heavily restrict. Every time she makes a new video, she has eliminated another food. I don't now how Michael keeps up. I also predict that she is going to get certified as a yoga instructor sometime in the near future and become all obsessed with that next.

CountessOfPerth
Gossiper
Gossiper

aLoveTart is now going "cruelty free" with her makeup. I didn't listen to her spiel, but I like her, and I don't see how it makes sense to just declutter non-cruelty free makeup items from your collection. You already bought it and supported it. You might as well use it up. This craze...

Post by Guest »

I wonder what Christine does if she encounters a centipede or a comparable insect in her home. In true "cruelty free" fashion, does she cuddle/pet the poor little 'baby', gently relocating the little sweetie? :?

Post by Guest »

Here we go again!!! :o
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

nina84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nina84 »

Becca6779 wrote:Here we go again!!! :o
What is the point of telling us that if at the end she's not going to upload the video anyway? Like really, what does she want, some more pats in the back?
Ugh it just bothers me that these aspects of her of minimalism and being vegan, natural, wearing soft colors and so on are pretty much everything her identity is made up of. It makes her seem so boring.

Post by Guest »

nina84 wrote:
What is the point of telling us that if at the end she's not going to upload the video anyway? Like really, what does she want, some more pats in the back?
Ugh it just bothers me that these aspects of her of minimalism and being vegan, natural, wearing soft colors and so on are pretty much everything her identity is made up of. It makes her seem so boring.
I'm sure Zoya is thrilled... ;)

Uwasa
Learner
Learner

Post by Uwasa »

What the heck... How old is she? "That's what happens when you are attracted to older guys ~" They look the same age to me, tbh!

NocnaPtica
Talker
Talker

Post by NocnaPtica »

I think I'm gonna unsubscribe :/ Can't believe she used to be one of my top 3 favourite youtubers.. :? :? :? :? :? :?

Jaques
Learner
Learner

Post by Jaques »

It looks like she might be slipping into the habit of doing those basic 'sit in front of the camera and talk' videos over her vlogs and tutorials.

I miss her DIY's. Sure they were a bit hit or miss, but they were always produced professionally.

(yeah, and does anyone know how old Michael is? I always thought they were the same age)

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

What a dumb bitch, seriously! We'll believe it when she hasn't hoarded stuff for a year. The problem is, without heavy consumerism she would have no content - and probably no viewers. There's only so much DIY and daily vlogging you can do before it gets boring, and no one needs to hear her unqualified advice about vegan nutrition. She seems to know very little and just rambles on, giving people advice that could be hazardous to their health in the long run. Maybe she could keep people interested for a while longer by talking about her difficult family background. But i don't think she is attractive or engaging enough to get a much larger audience than she has now. Invisalign treatments are not going to change that. Let's hope she doesn't get a boob job like other anorexic vegans to keep up the pretense of a non-emaciated body.

Edit: And about the nail polish. The collection was probably sent to her by a company, and even if not, if she already has it, what's wrong with reviewing it? The women who watch her won't gluttonously buy the whole collection. It seems very condescending to look down on something that was part of her own personality for so long and maybe still is.

Post by Guest »

Jaques wrote:It looks like she might be slipping into the habit of doing those basic 'sit in front of the camera and talk' videos over her vlogs and tutorials.

I miss her DIY's. Sure they were a bit hit or miss, but they were always produced professionally.

(yeah, and does anyone know how old Michael is? I always thought they were the same age)
I believe that Michael has a good 10 years on her.

CountessOfPerth
Gossiper
Gossiper

I think they're 7 years apart, if I remember her stating that correctly.

PrncssProtnPowdr
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by PrncssProtnPowdr »

Michael seems like such a nice guy, but he is looking very tired these days. I don't think that a vegan diet is right for him, and I am also not surprised by the age difference.

Post by Guest »

PrncssProtnPowdr wrote:Michael seems like such a nice guy, but he is looking very tired these days. I don't think that a vegan diet is right for him, and I am also not surprised by the age difference.
I think that it would be emotionally, mentally, etc. exhausting to live w/ Christine and her constantly changing lifestyles... I kind of wonder if she is trying to cling to her youth however way she can? She almost started to twitch when mentioning that the kitchen was Michael's 'space' in the house...

Post by Guest »

PrncssProtnPowdr wrote:Michael seems like such a nice guy, but he is looking very tired these days. I don't think that a vegan diet is right for him, and I am also not surprised by the age difference.
I think that it would be emotionally, mentally, etc. exhausting to live w/ Christine and her constantly changing lifestyles... I kind of wonder if she is trying to cling to her youth however she can? She almost started to twitch when mentioning that the kitchen was Michael's 'space' in the house...

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

She's not into 'consumerism' .....hmmm she's bought at least 30 crueltyfree/vegan cosmetics in 5 months PLUS how many bloody plants/crystals and rocks has she bought? It's ALL consumerism ....she didn't get them for free I'm assuming. She doesn't want us to think she's hoarding again - but, I'm sure she IS !x
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

Uwasa
Learner
Learner

Post by Uwasa »

CountessOfPerth wrote:I think they're 7 years apart, if I remember her stating that correctly.
That really doesn't seem like a huge difference to me, but I guess as you get older the difference between 50 and 43 can start to become more apparent. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but the way she articulated it rubs me the wrong way. That's your husband, why would you repeat such negative things and broadcast them for everyone to see? It makes me think she is feeling very unhappy in the relationship. I feel like some things should be kept private, but that's just me. It also makes me think Michael taking on this summer project isn't just a coincidence either.

nina84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nina84 »

Uwasa wrote:
CountessOfPerth wrote:I think they're 7 years apart, if I remember her stating that correctly.
That really doesn't seem like a huge difference to me, but I guess as you get older the difference between 50 and 43 can start to become more apparent. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but the way she articulated it rubs me the wrong way. That's your husband, why would you repeat such negative things and broadcast them for everyone to see? It makes me think she is feeling very unhappy in the relationship. I feel like some things should be kept private, but that's just me. It also makes me think Michael taking on this summer project isn't just a coincidence either.
That and how she was going on about how Michael had 'taken over' the kitchen make me think she is kinda unhappy with him, and even if it's not, it does come off quite rude to tell everyone on the internet about how your husband is pissing you off.

Return to “Christine Kobzeff”