pinksofoxy- Christine Part 3

GRL_grl
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: pinksofoxy- Christine Part 3

Post by GRL_grl »

She seems nice, but I think she's been deleting comments.

GRL_grl
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by GRL_grl »

Oh, and by the way, I still don't understand how she went from - ALL PINK, all the time - to being obsessed with earthy tones. How can you "leave" pink behind like that, ya' know???

nina84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nina84 »

GRL_grl wrote:Oh, and by the way, I still don't understand how she went from - ALL PINK, all the time - to being obsessed with earthy tones. How can you "leave" pink behind like that, ya' know???
Yes, I think she just has a lot of ''phases''.
I remember in her capsule wardrobe almost all her tops were the same tone (they were all earthy but some were the same off-white) and she said that someone had called her the ''beige monster'' or something. In fact someone in the comments of that video told her she should wear more color, that life was just too short to always wear shades like that, and although it can easily come across as rude, I just find it difficult to understand why now she never ever wears bright pink (or pink at all).
I mean sometimes people have phases but they usually still like what they liked before, but she doesn't seem to want to have anything to do with her style from only a couple of years ago.

luvey
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by luvey »

GRL_grl wrote:She seems nice, but I think she's been deleting comments.
why are you thinking that?

Traveler
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Traveler »

Still no vlog about what they sold at the garage sale.
Benji Travis is a mooching wanderlust husband

Hollytubewood
Learner
Learner

Post by Hollytubewood »

To me that is shown me that she has really grown up a bit from being pink and made up with make up. Makes me wonder if she was she had a strict dress code before she moved to Hawaii. Makes me wonder if something happened to her for her to turn such a leaf. Was there another guy that was chasing her. You can't tell me you don't know your asking for such such attention when you look like that in the past. I like it that she's calm down quite a bit. I bet Michael is relaxed more too.

bintacular
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by bintacular »

I can't even imagine Michael any way other than he is now. It's refreshing to see how Christine has changed and she seems much more content with her new (evolved) lifestyle changes. She and Michael have been married for quite awhile I believe (correct me if I'm wrong) and they seem like such a complementary couple now, it's hard to even imagine them as a couple in the early years when everything was pink and leopard and cupcakes and bows or else.

My Begs R Knockoffs
Debater
Debater

Post by My Begs R Knockoffs »

Meh, I think Michael needs a job away from being with Christine all the time, and one that pays the bills. He seems like a smart, capable guy who could get a good job with benefits and do the wire wrap jewelry thing on weekends with her help. To be fair, it's probably hard to find a good job where they live now, and he'll probably get something once they move to the mainland. She has a decent amount of subs and views, so I wonder why she doesn't put out at least 1-2 videos per week?

Can't really bash these two, so I'll just let myself out now.

CountessOfPerth
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CountessOfPerth »

I agree, I think more content would be nice. She's really lacking.
I honestly do hate to nitpick people's diets but whenever I watch her food vlogs I just think, Where are the carbs? She doesn't even eat whole grains or seeds or anything. She must blow over in the wind.

two_shades2yellow
Learner
Learner

Post by two_shades2yellow »

did anyone get diabetes just by watching her last video?

Elyezabeth
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Elyezabeth »

Not that I think it's a huge deal (as a vegetarian with a sweet tooth), but for all that she goes on about avoiding processed sugar, she doesn't seem to know that her acai packets have added sugar that she claims to avoid. She's really getting into that vegan jargon though lol. "Mini mono meal of kiwis." You mean you ate a few kiwis as a snack?

Does anyone else get the feeling that maybe part of the reason Christine eats so much fruit and so little else is that she literally has no idea how to cook? I know she frequently has her videos set up where she's filming Michael cooking, but when she was filming the tamale preparation, she kept saying "he/Michael" as though she were narrating something she was completely uninvolved in and unfamiliar with. And for instance with the jackfruit, it also seems to me like a lot of the time when she does make something, it's a lot of processed, less "whole" foods even if they still have healthy ingredients.

Post by Guest »

CountessOfPerth wrote:I agree, I think more content would be nice. She's really lacking.
I honestly do hate to nitpick people's diets but whenever I watch her food vlogs I just think, Where are the carbs? She doesn't even eat whole grains or seeds or anything. She must blow over in the wind.
Or protein... a shake in the morning really doesn't cut it.

Post by Guest »

I cringe whenever I hear YT gurus pseudo-professionally spout off about a dietary change that requires an extensive understanding in order for one to healthfully sustain. I wonder if either Christine or Michael go for routine physical exams or preventative screenings? If so, if they really want to sell their subscribers on a Vegan diet, cite some of the objective health benefits (e.g. changes in her and Michael's blood work re: LDL, triglycerides, fasting blood glucose, iron, etc.) that they've experienced upon converting rather than referring to biased documentaries or Freelee (I basically stopped the video and lost a lot of respect when Christine name-dropped) as 'inspiration.'

My position is that while I am not a vegan or vegetarian, I do not doubt the benefits of a predominantly plant-based diet (which I practice).
Last edited by Guest on Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest »

This is interesting... How did they gauge her Calories?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

luvey
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by luvey »

Becca6779 wrote:they've experienced upon converting rather than referring to biased documentaries or Freelee (I basically stopped the video and lost a lot of respect when Christine name-dropped) as 'inspiration.'
when did she name Freelee as an inspiration, cause that is a HUGE red flag.

Post by Guest »

luvey wrote:
Becca6779 wrote:they've experienced upon converting rather than referring to biased documentaries or Freelee (I basically stopped the video and lost a lot of respect when Christine name-dropped) as 'inspiration.'
when did she name Freelee as an inspiration, cause that is a HUGE red flag.
5:24

missfengshui
Learner
Learner

Post by missfengshui »

Becca6779 wrote:This is interesting... How did they gauge her Calories?
It can't be for only one day..and she shares with Michael..omg I sound like the rave thread..
I think it's a good thing that they are moving to Arizona, but she might lose subs or views because honestly a part of what makes her special is that she lives in Maui..
She goes on and on again on twitter about how she used to have SO MUCH stuff (she means makeup, but what about succulents? cristals?)

Post by Guest »

missfengshui wrote:
Becca6779 wrote:This is interesting... How did they gauge her Calories?
It can't be for only one day..and she shares with Michael..omg I sound like the rave thread..
I think it's a good thing that they are moving to Arizona, but she might lose subs or views because honestly a part of what makes her special is that she lives in Maui..
She goes on and on again on twitter about how she used to have SO MUCH stuff (she means makeup, but what about succulents? cristals?)
Kind of a hypocrite... :roll:

I'll likely be less interested in her once she moves to Arizona... I find the desert to be gorgeous and unique in its own way, but what sparked my attraction to her channel was that she was living Hawaii. It's funny, I feel like I have more in common 'current' Christine (*cough* minimalism *cough*, natural beauty, zen/calmness in one's surroundings, etc.), but I actually liked who she WAS as a person much better before. Now she is almost sort of evangelical in regards to promoting her/their lifestyle...

I wonder what Christine would do if Michael ever left her or unexpectedly/expectedly died at a young age? It seems as though he handles the 'physical' work re: jewelry making.

missfengshui
Learner
Learner

Post by missfengshui »

Becca6779 wrote: I'll likely be less interested in her once she moves to Arizona... I find the desert to be gorgeous and unique in its own way, but what sparked my attraction to her channel was that she was living Hawaii. It's funny, I feel like I have more in common 'current' Christine (*cough* minimalism *cough*, natural beauty, zen/calmness in one's surroundings, etc.), but I actually liked who she WAS as a person much better before. Now she is almost sort of evangelical in regards to promoting her/their lifestyle...
I wonder what Christine would do if Michael ever left her or unexpectedly/expectedly died at a young age? It seems as though he handles the 'physical' work re: jewelry making.
Of course we don't wish them any harm or anything bad, but he also seems to be her rock and to be able to soothe her..without him she would be lost, who would understand her better than he does and put up with her, her anxiety, her extreme and changing obsessions etc. I like them both. But she would drive me crazy within a few days (and I am vegetarian).

two_shades2yellow
Learner
Learner

Post by two_shades2yellow »

She also posted in a Freelee video a while ago asking for her advice.. that's when i kinda lost it with her.. few people i dislike as much as i dislike freelee

Return to “Christine Kobzeff”