Gymbobs-nimbobs - Niomi Smart Part 5

Re: Gymbobs-nimbobs - Niomi Smart Part 5

Post by Guest »

kofi wrote:Who won’t have more than three nuts at a time unless she’s feeling #cheeky
Lmaooo

Lime
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Lime »

She doesn't give two shits about sustainable fashion as a true lifestyle change, she's just on the trend because it makes her look goid so she can toot her own horn. She's just released a clothing line with Oasis, how is that sustainable in any way lmao
English is not my native language, excuse the mistakes.

koalah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by koalah »

Why do a lot of the Brit YTbers say an item is 'so luxury'. Shouldn't it be luxurious?

notahater07
Talker
Talker

Post by notahater07 »

Her gift guide just shows how out of touch and unrelatable she is... everything sounds so fake and sponsored. A cotton tote bag and a plant seriously?

paintmedance
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by paintmedance »

notahater07 wrote:Her gift guide just shows how out of touch and unrelatable she is... everything sounds so fake and sponsored. A cotton tote bag and a plant seriously?
She's totally missing the mark. A posh organic tote bag? I think with a lot of viewers generally moving away from haul culture and pushing for sustainability, she is totally lost. Her content relies on shopping and consumerism.

lurkerxx
Informer
Informer

Post by lurkerxx »

I feel like she just throws words around because it's the right thing to say and it makes her look good and perfect. "Organic", "sustainable", "vegan", "conscious", "natural". Saying the words doesn't make the thing true. Do you know what I mean? It's as you guys said, it's fake but more than fake, it's stupid. Niomi has this need of being perfect and ideal.

Lime
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lime »

I always feel like one day she'll have a grade A meltdown because of all the stress of keeping up this picture perfect image she's created and it'll be a sight to see. It kind of reminds me of the mayor in the movie Chocolat lol

Post by Guest »

Lime wrote:I always feel like one day she'll have a grade A meltdown because of all the stress of keeping up this picture perfect image she's created and it'll be a sight to see. It kind of reminds me of the mayor in the movie Chocolat lol
That's so true lol. I'd forgotten about that movie- now I've got an image of her going crazy and binging on something like Cadbury Dairy Milk after not eating it for so long. I wouldn't wish a mental breakdown on anyone, of course.

anonymous123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by anonymous123 »

I am really confused. She talked about reusable gift bags in her practical gifts video because wrapping paper is ~soooo~ wasteful. Then posts an instagram...... promoting her video.... and the photo is of her using wrapping paper...... jfc Niomi

Cheesey
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheesey »

Lime wrote:I always feel like one day she'll have a grade A meltdown because of all the stress of keeping up this picture perfect image she's created and it'll be a sight to see. It kind of reminds me of the mayor in the movie Chocolat lol
But what if that image is in fact just reality and she is indeed just that boring

Lime
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lime »

^ For her mental health, I hope she's just that dull. She's so prim she'd make anyone look like a Trainspotting character jfc

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

anonymous123 wrote:I am really confused. She talked about reusable gift bags in her practical gifts video because wrapping paper is ~soooo~ wasteful. Then posts an instagram...... promoting her video.... and the photo is of her using wrapping paper...... jfc Niomi
She's extraordinarily unintelligent. People generally think Niomi must be pretty smart because of her law degree and social background. She is shrewd when it comes to business but aside from that she is quite dim and often fails to make the simplest connections. Her life has been so easy and straightforward, she probably never had to really think anything through to reach her own conclusion. She probably feels smart and superior, seeing that she often underestimates the intelligence of her viewers and is then surprised by the backlash. She believes everything is as simple as her own mind and is dumbfounded when it's not.

sororitygirl123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sororitygirl123 »

First time watching her in a long time, but has she lost a lot of weight recently?

anonymous123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by anonymous123 »

did she seriously not know she was on a trip with BareMinerals to celebrate their new launch? what in the hell

crazycatlady11
Lurker
Lurker

Post by crazycatlady11 »

anonymous123 wrote:did she seriously not know she was on a trip with BareMinerals to celebrate their new launch? what in the hell
Exactly! That was so unprofessional! Also - why put it in her vlog at all..?? I really don't get why she was invited. Personally I don't think of her as a beauty guru..

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk
English is not my native language!

notahater07
Talker
Talker

Post by notahater07 »

This for me was the first vlog where I could see a real change in her attitude (of course I've been noticing how she's now much more of a "sell-out" on insta and beauty vids but I felt that in her vlogs she was still natural)... the way she talks is so fake and rehearsed, she does lots of little smiles and pretends to be sophisticated but relaxed and cool at the same time. She also had no clue about the trip and didn't really show anything except her room lol

aehn
Informer
Informer

Post by aehn »

sororitygirl123 wrote:First time watching her in a long time, but has she lost a lot of weight recently?

Came here to look if someone else has noticed.

_iva19_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by _iva19_ »

I know we've been saying this for months, but I really do feel like Joe will propose this Christmas/New Years. It would be a good opportunity with the 12 presents(the 13th being an engagement ring, one he'd give her in person).

lolita_blah
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lolita_blah »

Day 12 = engagement ring.
if it turns out to be true.. that would be the most predictable and boring proposal ever! As everything with Niomi is

Envoyé de mon SM-G570F en utilisant Tapatalk
:love2:

koalah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by koalah »

An engagement seems likely. They do seem well suited.

Good on her for not opening & cackling in glee over the 100 advent calendars that she gets sent unlike all the others that are doing vlogmas. Xmas is so excessive these day ... one can't have only 1 xmas tree or 1 advent calendar these days it seems. She gave the advent calendars away to family & friends then did a little charity advent calendar (no products and excessive packaging inside). Kind of refreshing I guess.

Return to “Niomi Smart”