Niomi Smart

ggeyeliner
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Niomi Smart

Post by ggeyeliner »

People need to remember that she is new on youtube and she tries to figure it out what her persona and channel is all about, all other people, her friends have done it for years.... you can not compare them.
ENGLISH ISN'T MY FIRST LANGUAGE. Sorry for misunderstandings!

People should read everything, not the first 5 words and judge!

LauraJ
Informer
Informer

Post by LauraJ »

Lurker05693 wrote:The hugg with Marcus at the end of her lookbook made me cringe so much... (Could've just mentioned him in the downbar if she wanted to give him credit)
And I saw a comment with 60+ thumbs up on Marcus vid saying they weren't funny and the videos made them feel uncomfortable .. Needless to say I gave it a thumbs up too.
Especially the whole flower, ear thing.....mega cringe.

whateveryt
Debater
Debater

Post by whateveryt »

lol that video was so cheesy! and I take it back about the gorgeous hair, it looks so fried

Laura
Debater
Debater

Post by Laura »

She's got awful teeth and a lisp!

Laura
Debater
Debater

Post by Laura »

and she's got a lazy eye by the looks of it too. I always thought she was so flawless looking...

LadyBugB
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LadyBugB »

I love her latest blog post - her dress was so cute and she looked so stunning. So happy for her :D

LadyBugB
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LadyBugB »

Sorry for the double post but aww so cute

noseyrosey22
Informer
Informer

Post by noseyrosey22 »

Rumours fly like crazy on youtube but I read on her flower lookbook video that someone thinks she's pregnant because 'her face has gotten fuller' and 'in tanyas video, theres a pic of Marcus holding niomi's stomach'....ummm...anyone here who's been keeping tabs on niomi know anything about this? This also came about in Zoe's video when her and Alfie were looking at baby clothes..
ImageImage

onigiri815
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by onigiri815 »

woaahhhh i think that would be intense if she was pregnant and maybe it's all just incredibly strange timing with these clues
besides my bf holds my stomach when hes playing or hugging me or even if i feel sick he puts his hand there because it helps somehow?
niomi has a full face, thats a good thing! It will keep her looking young

LadyBugB
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LadyBugB »

I highly doubt she is pregnant. She went out celebrating her 22nd with her girlfriends this past weekend and was drinking gin and tonic. Also, same with me, my bf holds my stomach in photos as well.

Lurker05693
Informer
Informer

Post by Lurker05693 »

LadyBugB wrote:Sorry for the double post but aww so cute

where is this from
ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE PLEASE DONT BE TOO HARSH ABOUT MY GRAMMAR OR ANY MISSPELLING. THANK YOU

LadyBugB
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LadyBugB »

It's an excerpt from Line-Up magazine http://issuu.com/lineupmagazine/docs/lineupmayjune14. Niomi's article appears on page 51 something.

Lurker05693
Informer
Informer

Post by Lurker05693 »

Their love story is really cute
ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE PLEASE DONT BE TOO HARSH ABOUT MY GRAMMAR OR ANY MISSPELLING. THANK YOU

ravioliiii
Talker
Talker

Post by ravioliiii »

I don't watch her or her boyfriend's videos but what I saw from the Pixiwoo video I saw her in she seemed nice, but there was something I didn't like about her but I can't really put my finger on it. :|

LadyBugB
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LadyBugB »

ravioliiii wrote:I don't watch her or her boyfriend's videos but what I saw from the Pixiwoo video I saw her in she seemed nice, but there was something I didn't like about her but I can't really put my finger on it. :|
It could be because, unlike many who started, her youtube videos lack that sincerity many had when they first began. I think she took an instant business approach to it all and though I do not doubt she enjoys making videos that raw love for doing it really isn't there (yet?). I am a huge fan of hers but was quick to make this distinction. I do still think she'll get better and better as time goes on - it's part of the reason I love that she keeps bloopers in; it allows us to connect with her more as a person. Though many youtubers now do this I don't think someone who's just started should fall into this category.

We've seen people start from way back in the day and do youtube because they genuinely love making videos. Now, we see them struggle for content and disconnect a bit because their focus is on increasing their number of viewers / comments / likes. I'm really rooting for Niomi, I hope she uploads more than once a week - I know her blog takes priority but by the time Sunday rolls around and with the weather getting better who's sticking around refreshing their page until a new video comes out, really.

blendingbrush
Informer
Informer

Post by blendingbrush »

I love her and even though her videos are not great yet, you can tell she's growing more and more in them. It's like that with all youtubers when they first start. She's a very pretty girl and I like her style :D

KayKay123
Lurker
Lurker

Post by KayKay123 »

What did every1 think of her video today sponsored by nu.me? It worked on me cause i want one of those curling wands !
Was a good vid too. She knows her to do makeup.

lolita_blah
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lolita_blah »

I have just discovered her channel.. her videos aren't that bad actually, that surprised me. What's good is that she is not trying to mimic the other more famous youtubers by acting childish and talking like babies (Tanya who?) so as long as she keeps acting like herself I'm gonna keep watching her videos.
:love2:

KayKay123
Lurker
Lurker

Post by KayKay123 »

I wonder if she'll ever decide to make use of her law degree and be a lawyer. Training to be a solicitor or barrister takes some time so it's best to do it straight outta uni.
Im going to clarify too that she didnt go to the university of bristol. she went to UWE which is in bristol.

suzy
Talker
Talker

Post by suzy »

I quite like her, she seems very nice.

Btw have you seen her mom? She looks so beautiful and young!

Return to “Niomi Smart”