Niomi Smart

pixi2who?
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Niomi Smart

Post by pixi2who? »

I know this seems to be an unpopular opinion here but since it's her only thread on this side I'm gonna say it anyway.
Judging from Marcus' daily vlogs I find her to be almost as childish and annoying as Tanya Burr.
It's a shame because when she first made some sporadic appearances in Marcus or Zoes vlogs I kind of had a girl crush on her. She might be a pretty and intelligent girl and I also like her style but now that I see more of her she annoys me more and more :?
Sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes - English is not my first language!

ThisFuckingNunu.
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ThisFuckingNunu. »

pixi2who? wrote:I know this seems to be an unpopular opinion here but since it's her only thread on this side I'm gonna say it anyway.
Judging from Marcus' daily vlogs I find her to be almost as childish and annoying as Tanya Burr.
It's a shame because when she first made some sporadic appearances in Marcus or Zoes vlogs I kind of had a girl crush on her. She might be a pretty and intelligent girl and I also like her style but now that I see more of her she annoys me more and more :?
I agree.

I dont know why all the gleam girls seem to dumb themselves down. I refuse to believe Niomi is as stupid as she makes out.

x

LadyBugB
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LadyBugB »

Love both her and Marcus' videos for this week - so funny. It was nice seeing them throughout the years :D

yoshii
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by yoshii »

LadyBugB wrote:
ggeyeliner wrote:Does anyone know what school she addend or what major? I know some people have said law but have she said anything?

And also, it seems like she and Marcus are moving together. Marcus have hinted that he is going to do some decor stuff and I am so excited.
Niomi went to the University of Bristol and received a Law Degree. here are a few links she's shared:

I think she actually went to the University of West England (UWE) Bristol, which is different to the University of Bristol...confusing, I know! Haha :)

suzika
Learner
Learner

Post by suzika »

Sorry for asking, but what is actually 'Gleam' everyone's talking about? Wow now I'm one of those people who doesn't know the obvious... well I'd like to know

MalinaNox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MalinaNox »

^Gleam is a managing company that handles most of the big British youtubers like Alfie, Marcus, Jim, Tanya, and Zoe.

letswiki
Informer
Informer

Post by letswiki »

niomi is no longer an 'emerging' gleam talent, but is now featured on their homepage as a 'main' gleam-er

suzika
Learner
Learner

Post by suzika »

MalinaNox wrote:^Gleam is a managing company that handles most of the big British youtubers like Alfie, Marcus, Jim, Tanya, and Zoe.
Thank you! Well that sounds pretty weird and makes me think they are not in full control of their channels which is sad.

MalinaNox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MalinaNox »

suzika wrote:
MalinaNox wrote:^Gleam is a managing company that handles most of the big British youtubers like Alfie, Marcus, Jim, Tanya, and Zoe.
Thank you! Well that sounds pretty weird and makes me think they are not in full control of their channels which is sad.
They are all puppets.

LicklePickle
Learner
Learner

Post by LicklePickle »

I enjoyed her healthy eating and fitness routine videos, but was annoyed to find that the 20% off voucher for zumba clothes was for the U.S. Store only, which doesn't ship to the UK?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Artanis
Learner
Learner

Post by Artanis »

I really love Niomi more with every Video. She puts effort into it and it's inspiring. I got a few good tips from her healthy foods video. I like, that at least one (or two including marcus) of the gleamers promotes healthy eating, taking responsibility for your health and exercising, instead of pizza, cookies and staying on the couch all day. Good role-model for the young viewers! At least someone practises, what she preaches... If you're know, what I'm sayin *cough*

Zapple
Learner
Learner

Post by Zapple »

I adore Niomi, but I wish she would post less haul/shopping videos *yawn*. She is better than that. More healthy eating/recipes/healthy living/natural beauty/fitness/lifestyle videos would be a great route for her.

SongBird
Learner
Learner

Post by SongBird »

I adored niomi's fitness and healthy eating videos. I just hope she stays true to herself, not dumbing her down like the rest.

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty

Post by YouslessTube »

She's so happy and always smiles while talking, she only gives out positive vibes. Ik this isn't a rave section but she's the nicest one out of the british lot that I personally can manage to watch. :tu: her videos are to the point, clean and crisp. no annoying cackles or stupid shitty mopey attitude. she's a breath of fresh air! although some of he vids are impractical like wearing makeup at the beach and stuff but some like to do it so it's passable. all in all, she's a super nice person to watch!

LadyBugB
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LadyBugB »

And congrats to her for hitting 1 million subscribers! :confetti:

Kimmymarie
Debater
Debater

Post by Kimmymarie »

I think niomi is so sweet. I was subscribed to her before I been knew who Marcus was, I so annoyed by people crediting all of her success to him. She's creative and seems genuine.

mynt
Informer
Informer

Post by mynt »

I really enjoy Niomi's channel! She looks really sweet and super pretty in a natural way! Can't believe she is only 22, she looks so much mature! Don't even know her boyfriend so I don't credit him for making her so successful x)

Post by Guest »

mynt wrote:I really enjoy Niomi's channel! She looks really sweet and super pretty in a natural way! Can't believe she is only 22, she looks so much mature! Don't even know her boyfriend so I don't credit him for making her so successful x)
Me too, I like that she actually puts some efforts into her videos and she seems really nice and inspired

remis-velisque
Learner
Learner

Post by remis-velisque »

Just curious, how does she have a law degree already at 22? I'm from Canada, and here you have to first attend uni and then go on to law school which usually takes around 3 years. I'm assuming it's different in the UK? Sorry if this somewhat off topic.

Gurufollower
Debater
Debater

Post by Gurufollower »

Seems like she hasn't gotten any praise in a while, and I think its due! Her lastest video what I eat in a day was great! I was so happy when I saw that! and Now she wants to start doing more of them during the week :D she inspires me so much to eat healthier!

Return to “Niomi Smart”