Leanne Woodfull

Re: Leanne Woodfull

Post by Guest »

trying so hard.. ew. don't bite your thumb off.

LucyLovesLyne
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by LucyLovesLyne »

marie_antoinette wrote:Image

trying so hard.. ew. don't bite your thumb off.
Seriously, how self absorbed is she??

peekapie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by peekapie »

Peljux wrote:Can she stop going on and on about her surgery? She looked fine before, and it didn't do that much to her face, because she keeps doing that dumb face anyway.
For real, she wasn't bad looking before. But now I feel like she thinks she's the hottest shit out there. She constantly takes pictures of herself, she's obsessed! I can understand feeling sexy or beautiful and wanting to take photos to commemorate that but enough already!

peekapie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by peekapie »

LucyLovesLyne wrote:
blahblah1212 wrote:I've never experienced crippling anxiety. I think everyone has a couple of anxious episodes, but so many YT'ers trivialise actually having an anxiety disorder, i personally don't think half of them suffer with one :/
Oh Definitely. Like I know that are there are varying levels of anxiety, but it seems like most, if not all YT'ers have the same type and level. They think it is some sort of trend
I feel like most of them use "anxiety" and "stressed/nervous" interchangeable. It is 100% normal to feel nervous, stressed and even anxious at certain times. That does not = having anxiety. I'm sorry but when people try to trivialize mental illness it pisses me the fuck off. These YouTubers have no idea what they're talking about half the time, let alone when they're speaking about something as serious as mental health. I bet you they are influencing their followers who are most likely young girls/boys to believe that they too suffer from "crippling anxiety" just like their idol "insert name here".

Also, looking at her photos of her journey, I noticed her before pictures her nose seems to have a hump that is not present in her after pictures. Did she mention having rhinoplasty? Because it's very evident she had some work done to her nose.

LucyLovesLyne
Informer
Informer

Post by LucyLovesLyne »

Yes!! It's so annoying because I feel (I'm saying this from my own experience with bad anxiety) they are running out of things to say about themselves. Like I'm on meds for anxiety and have to see a Dr and my point is, do they all honestly do the same? No. I hate when they say such things. (rant over lol)
Btw I reckon they fixed her nose while there, but she didn't mention anything about it. Like how can her nose look smaller and lifted naturally?

dressitup
Talker
Talker

Post by dressitup »

Which other YTers/bloggers talk about anxiety? I think Zoella genuinely has a problem (which is probably why she seems to barely leave the house)

LucyLovesLyne
Informer
Informer

Post by LucyLovesLyne »

dressitup wrote:Which other YTers/bloggers talk about anxiety? I think Zoella genuinely has a problem (which is probably why she seems to barely leave the house)
Tanya Burr has said it and Anna Saccone made a vid about it before. Some American ones said it before I can't recall

nicky21
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by nicky21 »

The one thing that really REALLY gets me is how she moans about Dublin, and how it 'smells of piss' or whatever. Just leave then, you have like one friend, and her family just seem to fob her off on each other based on who is the least sick of her.

This whole anxiety thing - HELLO, we would all be anxious if we sat at home on a computer all day, every day, and ate shit and got all dressed up, just to sit at home and take pictures of ourselves. It pisses me off so much when people say they are depressed and don't realise that of course that is going to happen if you live in a hole ALL.DAY.

Post by Guest »

Leanne Woodfull ‏@LeanneWoodfull 37m
I would run through fire to switch a plug socket off if there's no plug in it. My OCD holds no bounds for this. pic.twitter.com/QOAYOkjMtQ
Grr :x

segLXI
Talker
Talker

Post by segLXI »

peekapie wrote:
LucyLovesLyne wrote:
blahblah1212 wrote:I've never experienced crippling anxiety. I think everyone has a couple of anxious episodes, but so many YT'ers trivialise actually having an anxiety disorder, i personally don't think half of them suffer with one :/
Oh Definitely. Like I know that are there are varying levels of anxiety, but it seems like most, if not all YT'ers have the same type and level. They think it is some sort of trend
I feel like most of them use "anxiety" and "stressed/nervous" interchangeable. It is 100% normal to feel nervous, stressed and even anxious at certain times. That does not = having anxiety. I'm sorry but when people try to trivialize mental illness it pisses me the fuck off. These YouTubers have no idea what they're talking about half the time, let alone when they're speaking about something as serious as mental health. I bet you they are influencing their followers who are most likely young girls/boys to believe that they too suffer from "crippling anxiety" just like their idol "insert name here".

Also, looking at her photos of her journey, I noticed her before pictures her nose seems to have a hump that is not present in her after pictures. Did she mention having rhinoplasty? Because it's very evident she had some work done to her nose.
i believe she said in her posts that your jaw is such an important part of your face that moving it can have a knock on effect on the rest of your face and her nose changed a lil and she was happy about that change

Return to “Leanne Woodfull”