Continue here...

KThanksBye
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LoLuFullyLoaded Part 2

Post by KThanksBye »

Will someone explain to me what work she's doing at awesomeness? I know she's interning but there can't be that much for her to do?

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

it's not really "work" if you're not getting paid to be there. didn't someone post that the internship is unpaid?

also to answer ^^ i feel like it's mostly clerical stuff that she does, but I could be wrong.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

Yea, I kind of roll my eyes when she calls it "going to work". I don't really consider a job and an internship to be the same thing, I guess bc an internship is meant to be temporary.

tinyblue
Informer
Informer

Post by tinyblue »

She mentioned work about a trillion times. I commented "I get it, you work" and it got a bunch of thumbs up haha. It just annoys me because she thinks that she is SO grown up and mature, when I find her to be immature.

MissCheetahPrint
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MissCheetahPrint »

It's not even about her calling it "going to work", having an internship is "going to work", but it's the attitude she has about it, or at least the vibe I get from her, is that she's almost trying to be braggy about it like "hey look at me I'm not in college, I 'go to work' because I'm so mature and YouTube took me so far, so f you haterz"

dazzle
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dazzle »

Wow, the placing of that sponsored drink was so subtle. Didn't even notice it! Great job, Lauren. I don't think anyone felt like the whole point of the video was that it's sponsored. Great. I'm in awe.
I'd rather drink a cup of acid after chewing on a razor blade.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

I feel like the content of these girls' videos and the advertising they do has become so intertwined that that is all they are now, they're professional advertisers. I mean, it's smart on a company's part, but it's kind of pathetic on some of theirs. Legit celebs don't even do this much blatant advertising. IDK I'm kind of over it.

xalisondilaurentisx
Informer
Informer

Post by xalisondilaurentisx »

At least they called her out.

Top comments.
Tori Picard 1 day ago
Wow, should have just titled the video "I'm sponsored by Neuro Sonic"..
Reply · 157

Sofi Tzouanakis 1 day ago
So you're a beauty guru trying to market an energy drink... that itself seems totally foolish. I bet you didn't even consider how your subscribers would feel about a video like this once you saw dollar signs in the deal. I don't want to say it, but once you and a lot of other gurus moved to Cali you became complete sellouts with sponsorships like this and the ispy bag thing. At least there are still a few genuine Youtubers out there who are here for the right reasons.
Reply · 25

MissCheetahPrint
Gossiper
Gossiper

Guys, she's probably really offended we're still keeping her name as LoLuFullyLoaded on here. Come on, now! She rebranded herself! :wink:

dazzle
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dazzle »

Her hair looks so freaking fried. Also, I don't know if it's an accent thing, but she says "straight" really weird. Schtraight.
[youtube][/youtube]
I'd rather drink a cup of acid after chewing on a razor blade.

MissCheetahPrint
Gossiper
Gossiper

Haha I'm from Chicago also, and I think that's kinda how I say straight too.

muffin
Learner
Learner

Post by muffin »

She talked soooooo incredibly fast in that video and agaaaaaain had to mention going to work about a thousand times :|

May
Learner
Learner

Post by May »

she really needs to stop repeating how professional/mature/blahblahblah she is! flash news: bragging about having a job is not a very adult thing to do, it's kind of implied that you would have one so there's no need to keep mentioning that YOU WORK every occasion you get -_-

barfing
Talker
Talker

Post by barfing »

everything about her style lately is so obviously forced. i understand wanting to change up your style and wanting to try out new things but she once moved to california and it was as if overnight she was a new person. it's not so much just her style but her high and mighty, up her own ass attitude that she has (i think she was like this before, though, but it was never as painful to see as it is now). we get it, you have a job, you've ditched the brandy melville and now wear suuuuuper "fashion forward" pieces from zara. get over yourself.

busybuyingbins
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by busybuyingbins »

hey guys! did you know she has a job?

honestly. its not even a job at all. i don't consider an unpaid internship a job in any possible way. an internship is purely for experience and learning. its not about getting money. a job is about getting money. she just thinks its cool to say she has a job when she doesn't.

also the girl who had that comment about how everyone is sellouts now had an excellent point! great comment.
but she's is so completely right! its pathetic how these girls will jump at anything! the cw, nuerosonic, etc have nothing to do with beauty therefore have no purpose on their channels.
i appreciate so much when there are girls who never do sponsored videos. yeah money is nice and free stuff is great but i just find it annoying because its NEVER their true feelings on the products. plus there's people who are like "wellll i mean i don't want to show you something i don't like." no you need to do that. you need to tell people that if a product sucks its sucks. but they don't understand that and it's all just annoying which is why i cant stand these teenage gurus because they have no clue what they're doing and they just want more money to waste on more useless crap.
formerly known as ashhbby

superficialthings
Informer
Informer

Post by superficialthings »

dazzle wrote:Her hair looks so freaking fried. Also, I don't know if it's an accent thing, but she says "straight" really weird. Schtraight.
[youtube][/youtube]
Her style is never "really, really" edgy. What is she talking about? I have NEVER seen her wear something edgy. She shops at mainstream stores and wears the latest trends. Even if she's wearing black or leather she still looks feminine.

stargurl12x
Learner
Learner

Post by stargurl12x »

IT's really sad to read through her other tumblr http://theonlyunknownsource.tumblr.com/

Post by Guest »

Uh wtf?!

"I don’t enjoy one night stands and random hook ups. They mean nothing to me. I don’t feel anything when I have them. And after last weekend, I’m almost terrified of men. I really needed a break after last weekend. I never want a boy I don’t know to touch me again. I felt so violated. I was so desperate to be love. All I wanted was someone to love me. And he took me and took advantage of me. I’m not some whore who just does it to do it I do it because I’m in love and love feeling loved. It’s such an emotional thing and I feel scarred now. I feel dirty. I feel stupid. I tried to convince myself it didn’t happen, then the bruises rose to the surface. That’s when I realized how scary it actually was. How hiding in another room isn’t normal. Having bruises isn’t normal. When I think about it I kind of blame myself but really it wasn’t my fault. I never asked for it. I never wanted it. It was forced upon me and I got out as soon as I can. And oh it hurt so bad. It hurt so bad I thought I was going to burst. He slapped me and said I love you baby and I couldn’t even out of common courtesy muster up the words I love you too. THAT’S NOT LOVE. What is this world fucking coming too. I feel like I’m forced to be a slut. Like I should’ve enjoyed that? That’s normal? No it’s not and I was a victim. I have no one to tell either. I told her but I can’t just make her talk to me about it everyday I feel bad."

So is she saying she was raped or had a one night stand where the guy was rough with her?

busybuyingbins
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by busybuyingbins »

i literally have no words...
don't put shit like that on the internet.
formerly known as ashhbby

Return to “Lauren Elizabeth”