LoLuFullyLoaded / LoveLaurenElizabeth Part 3

style savvy
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LoLuFullyLoaded / LoveLaurenElizabeth Part 3

Post by style savvy »

peanutella wrote:she's coming rather close to blackface territory. lay off the bronzer and tanning, lauren.
it's beyond scary she would look so much better with darker hair and her natural skin, shes literally florescent orange

pizzaparties
Informer
Informer

Post by pizzaparties »

Every time I see a new video of her I'm surprised by how...bad...she looks...and we're the same age. Does she not see how bad the skin damage is?
She's a millionaire so it's not like she can't afford to educate herself about sun damage and invest in a good sunscreen.
She could even turn it into a sponsored series with one of those hollywood dermatologists- her skin would highly benefit from it- you're welcome for the #ad concept Lauren!!

I stopped taking her seriously a long time ago but the last straw was really when she included the St. Ives scrub in her skincare favorites. I was really shocked that she has access to the best quality skin products money can buy and she's telling her impressionable audience to scrub their skin with chopped apricot seeds. (there are tons of great drugstore products out there but she should know THAT one is one of the worst). That was when I really decided I wouldn't take product recommendations of any kind from her anymore.

Anyway I hope she starts packing on the sunscreen soon and laying off the tanning, otherwise she's going to look like a worn out orange leather couch with terrible fillers way before 30.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

She's not a millionaire lol, maybe when she gets an inheritance but not yet.

pizzaparties
Informer
Informer

Post by pizzaparties »

Chloe_Bean wrote:She's not a millionaire lol, maybe when she gets an inheritance but not yet.
She's definitely up there and it's already been pointed out that her whole family is old money here in Chicago, which leaves her with bottomless funds because I'm sure they wouldn't deny her anything she wants. The point is she has more than enough money to afford a good skincare routine and dermatologist to teach her about sun damage and she can't even do that lmao

parisienne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by parisienne »

Her viewers are catching on...

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

I was glad to see this but Lauren won't, it's clear she's stopped reading her comments.

QueenOfSlayton
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by QueenOfSlayton »

She just did a 25 minute livestream responding to all the negative comments on her latest video. She's trippin. It's interesting, because she said that she has her assistant read the comments because she can't handle them. Just turn them off? Someone commented that her content isn't relatable and her response was basically "Well this is what I've always done, so I don't know how it's different" She used to promote $8 body spray and now promotes $80 facial spray. Who does she think her audience is? Spoiled rich girls in their 20's?
"Sure, Jan..."

SourBerry
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SourBerry »

The girl posted doing an eyebrow roller on IG. She said she had been doing it all day and her eyebrows "couldn't get any higher." I couldn't stop laughing. That Nurse Jamie pillow she sleeps with so she doesn't get wrinkles is like $80, and the roller is like $80. I'm sorry, but that stuff is just crap. I'm glad finally she recognized that her videos are so unrelatable and filled with pseudo-science.

Edit: She didn't recognize it, but that more people have. (It's early, no coffee :?)

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

Did something happen in her newest comment section or what she just tired of getting criticism? The products in the regular box suck it's half coupon codes and drugstore products.

And she mentioned it was only her and Liza filming which wasn't the norm, does she seriously use a production team for her other videos? That is so unnecessary. I could see having someone else edit but she isn't doing enough that she needs anyone there aside from her assistant.

UseMyCode
Informer
Informer

Post by UseMyCode »

clearly she doesn't go on here because she went even blonder SOS :roll:

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

Did she finally decide to have her assistant go in and delete negative comments? Because the ones are her new video have clearly been filtered by someone, not a negative one to be found.

ellienollie
Talker
Talker

Post by ellienollie »

Haven't watched her in ages, unsubbed a while ago, but her newest video popped up in my recommended. I watched out of curiosity and she spends a good portion of it losing her mind that people want a video from her that isn't sponsored because how else is she supposed to make money. Like...girl....not only do you make probably a decent amount from things outside of your videos but....you COME from money.

Then she talks about how people don't care about ads in podcasts so maybe she should just make a podcast, people should let her know what they think of that idea or don't because she reallyyyyyy doesn't want to read mean comments :roll:

notahater07
Talker
Talker

Post by notahater07 »

Her last video (behind the scenes of shooting a collection) only has 19k views... damn

style savvy
Informer
Informer

Post by style savvy »

I've watched her since she was in high school and I finally unsubbed... I just don't have interest in her brand and that's all she talks about (unless shes talking about her pseudo science diet crap)

TheBasicBitch
Talker
Talker

Post by TheBasicBitch »

The house looks really cute, except that hideous, outdated bathroom.

In every video she posts she talks about revamping her channel and changing things up. yet nothing ever happens. Same old videos that don't get a lot of views, then she stops posting for a while and comes back with a video like this.
The overdone blonde hair plus orange fake tan make her look like shes in her mid 30s ... She could look so good someone please help her!

notahater07
Talker
Talker

Post by notahater07 »

This will probably be her only 5 things video since she never follows through with anything on her channel... also she clearly just copied the Morning Toast

Jessy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Jessy »

Wow I used to live like a block away from where her new house is about 2 years ago. Too bad I don't live over there anymore lol.

giraffe
Informer
Informer

Post by giraffe »

She’s seriously renting that house for over $6,000 each month...????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dd_ca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dd_ca »

giraffe wrote:She’s seriously renting that house for over $6,000 each month...????

I was wondering if she rented or bought it.

sarstar112
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sarstar112 »

dd_ca wrote:
giraffe wrote:She’s seriously renting that house for over $6,000 each month...????

I was wondering if she rented or bought it.

I think it’s a rental. Kinda ridiculous though. She said she was exploding out of her apartment with all her things but most of her possessions are useless knick knacks. The two bookcase shelves in her new living room are filled with unnecessary crap that just “looks cute and aesthetic.”

Return to “Lauren Elizabeth”