Krazyrayray Part 2

Rootbeer
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Krazyrayray Part 2

Post by Rootbeer »

How does this girl almost have 900+ subscribers? Young girls will subscribe to anyone apparently.... it's sad because there are way more talented people on youtube with less subscribers.

I think it's kind of cool that she's only 16 and moved out on her own to LA, it's not something a lot of people her age can do (financially and with permission from the parents). I hope she learns how to become a better youtuber but my doubt is realllyyy high. She doesn't seem to have any motivation to become better at anything really, except making money.

FoodandFashion
Informer
Informer

Post by FoodandFashion »

I'm just hoping she's not near DTLA. I live in the valley of LA, DTLA isn't a very safe place for a girl like her. Seriously, whenever Beautybaby44 vlogged while walking at night, I was surprised nobody tried jumping in.

I hope she had fun here BUT it ain't gon make her channel any better. I cannot see it happening.

RachelChristina
Informer
Informer

Post by RachelChristina »

I guess I'm happy for her to be moving to LA for a little while. She needs that opportunity to improve her channel. However, I see her just going shopping/spending time with friends and thinking of YouTube as an after-thought while she is there.

beautyvomit
Learner
Learner

Post by beautyvomit »

She finally posted her first video from California. Being a typical white girl at Lemonade and putting too much makeup as well as highlighting parts of the face she doesn't even know how to pronounce because she is copying other gurus. It is CUPID'S BOW!!!!!

hardlythere
Informer
Informer

Post by hardlythere »

You can tell how uneducated she is in her Apartment Tour. It's hard to believe she is sixteen.

gossipbxtch09
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gossipbxtch09 »

beautyvomit wrote:She finally posted her first video from California. Being a typical white girl at Lemonade and putting too much makeup as well as highlighting parts of the face she doesn't even know how to pronounce because she is copying other gurus. It is CUPID'S BOW!!!!!
Everything in her snapchat story is the same too. She's always hanging out with every wannabe youtuber and also some viners

Amazing how she wanted to go out there for the extra opportunities but seems to be doing anything but Image

pseudo1
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pseudo1 »

Why the fuck did she move to LA ??? The fuck is wrong with her parents ?!

amg9718
Learner
Learner

Post by amg9718 »

If I had a 16 year old daughter, I would never let her move by herself to live with some random girl in LA for the sake of living in LA... Just saying.

Also, I don't know about you, but her apartment does not look home-y at all. Maybe it's the fact that it's already furnished, but to me it resembles a hotel more than an apartment.

PinkPhoenix
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PinkPhoenix »

Is...is that even legal? Why can't the chick wait two more years?

dazzle
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dazzle »

They use plastic dishes because they hate washing dishes... very environment-friendly.
I'd rather drink a cup of acid after chewing on a razor blade.

amg9718
Learner
Learner

Post by amg9718 »

PinkPhoenix wrote:Is...is that even legal? Why can't the chick wait two more years?
because apparently it is in the guru rule book that if you are anybody who's anybody, you must move out to LA. First homeschooling for no apparent reason, then moving out to LA for no apparent reason?

randomperson
Stalker
Stalker

Post by randomperson »

Registered just to post this but I had to...that whole corner of her room looks like a fire hazard. My mom would kill me if I had a lighter, air freshener, lights, cords and bags on the lights in the same place :|. Just thinking about it makes me scared.

Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by 4649 »

beautyvomit wrote:She finally posted her first video from California. Being a typical white girl at Lemonade and putting too much makeup as well as highlighting parts of the face she doesn't even know how to pronounce because she is copying other gurus. It is CUPID'S BOW!!!!!
Am I the only one who kept repeating that part when she said 'cubix bone' or whatever LMAO

chocolatecurls09
Learner
Learner

Post by chocolatecurls09 »

4649 wrote:
Am I the only one who kept repeating that part when she said 'cubix bone' or whatever LMAO
Which video is this? She is so uneducated and stupid it's untrue.

CoralCat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CoralCat »

That Hulu advertisement though
She literally spoke a block of text that was probably emailed to her, worst product placement I have probably ever seen

PinkPhoenix
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PinkPhoenix »

That little dance/shimmy she does when she holds something up...*cringe*

Imagevia Imgflip GIF Maker

pseudo1
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pseudo1 »

Seriously, she tries to show her cleavage so bad on that pic it's pathetic :lol:

And Am I the only one that is shoked by the way they're dressed ??? The fuck is wrong with their parents ?? LOL "night out"

PinkPhoenix
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PinkPhoenix »

Her mom doesn't seem like a very strict type. If you look at her old video with the "mom tag" or something she seems like a youthful easygoing type of mom. The type who would probably encourage her to dress that way. But in reality she is almost 18, at least her butt isn't hanging out of her shorts and her chest is semi covered.

hotdadexpert
Debater
Debater

Post by hotdadexpert »

I was looking at apartments in LA online and I found her apartment. :o
I think its crazy that her parents let her move out here when she's only 16. In the state of CA its illegal to move anywhere without your legal parent/guardian...even if her roommate or whatever is 19 she's a minor & if something were to happen her parents would be in big trouble.

PinkPhoenix
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PinkPhoenix »

^ How'd you find it/know its hers?

Return to “Krazyrayray”