Smaller, lesser talked about bloggers.

h3llo
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Smaller, lesser talked about bloggers.

Post by h3llo » Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:31 am

GFN621 wrote:https://twitter.com/Superfluous_B

I can't stand her. I stumbled across her blog about 2 months ago and still read her blog and twitter purely because of what a car crash she is. She even lost her job because of 'misuse of social media' :? She moans about her boyfriend, friends, family on twitter..she is soooo proud of her blog when it is average at best. She's been getting a few PR Samples lately and GUSHES about all of them. She gets probably 3 or 4 comments on posts but refuses to reply to them. Someone obviously called her up on this because she was then talking shit on Twitter with Kayleigh from CG saying 'I HAVE A LIFE' :o etc. hahaha I just think she is a total mess.

If youre reading this Helen please never stop blogging, your car crash life is just too entertaining.
How exactly is it legal to fire her over social media? Also why was the company checking it. I don't care if she is a car crash or whatever they shouldn't have looked to be frank public information or not that's a poor excuse to fire someone

Penny H
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Penny H » Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:43 am

There is a blogger that needs to be outed, and funnily enough, it's the same blogger that Flo Kennedy mentioned above!! Apparently it all kicked off last night on twitter that this girl Charley is a bully, and actually wrote a horrible blog post a year ago about one of her ex-best friends (who is also a blogger!!). I've had a quick flick through the victim's tweets and my heart really does go out to her, she's nothing but polite and honest about it all and has said herself she's admitted it because she wants to move on from the depression it's caused her, not to get back at her. Yet this Charley girl this morning posted a TwitLonger post which actually contradicts herself the silly cow. I'm surprised she didn't write another horrible blog post about the poor girl!! I can't imagine what it must have been like to keep that a secret for a whole year, she has my full support and I think the bully who is pretending to be the victim should be ashamed of herself!! It is vile that she's written it just for the blog hits, and picking on someone's mental health is always wrong. In her own words from TwitLonger - "regardless of the matter does that really require permenantly stamping itself online?".

Charley's post from last year - http://www.ramblingofabeautyblogger.com ... llied.html
Victim's original tweet - (oddly twitter isn't showing all of the replies anymore but if you want to get the gist of the victim's honesty, view here -
Charley's TwitLonger post - http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1sjriqo

Penny H
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Penny H » Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:07 pm

There is a blogger that needs to be outed, and funnily enough, it's the same blogger that Flo Kennedy mentioned above!! Apparently it all kicked off last night on twitter that this girl Charley is a bully, and actually wrote a horrible blog post a year ago about one of her ex-best friends (who is also a blogger!!). I've had a quick flick through the victim's tweets and my heart really does go out to her, she's nothing but polite and honest about it all and has said herself she's admitted it because she wants to move on from the depression it's caused her, not to get back at her. Yet this Charley girl this morning posted a TwitLonger post which actually contradicts herself the silly cow. I'm surprised she didn't write another horrible blog post about the poor girl!! I can't imagine what it must have been like to keep that a secret for a whole year, she has my full support and I think the bully who is pretending to be the victim should be ashamed of herself!! It is vile that she's written it just for the blog hits, and picking on someone's mental health is always wrong. In her own words from TwitLonger - "regardless of the matter does that really require permenantly stamping itself online?".

Charley's post from last year - http://www.ramblingofabeautyblogger.com ... llied.html
Victim's original tweet - http://twitter.com/Crazyblondegal_/stat ... 5698394113 (oddly twitter isn't showing all of the replies anymore but if you want to get the gist of the victim's honesty, view here -http://twitter.com/DollfaceEmmy/status/ ... 9706602496)
Charley's TwitLonger post - http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1sjriqo

[I did post this earlier today but I accidentally deleted it, so re-posting!!]

ChLebeda2k15
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by ChLebeda2k15 » Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:06 pm

Have any of you stumbled across She & Life's blog? Ella who writes it is a complete contradiction. She writes all these dreamy, poetic posts about her life but then goes on twitter and says she's binge drinking. WTF? She's totally blogging up her life for views!

http://sheandlife.net

Coolbeanz22
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Coolbeanz22 » Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:15 pm

I could not agree with you more. She tweeted the other day saying "Sometimes I find it strange that so many of my life goals are based on the night sky." Like, seriously, what does that even mean? :?

ChLebeda2k15
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by ChLebeda2k15 » Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:22 pm

Coolbeanz22 wrote:I could not agree with you more. She tweeted the other day saying "Sometimes I find it strange that so many of my life goals are based on the night sky." Like, seriously, what does that even mean? :?
ugh, that's so pretentious. Have you seen those crap drawings she does? Apparently she charges £20 for them! I wouldn't dare pay that much! It's like something a child would do!

snarkvark
Informer
Informer

Post by snarkvark » Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:58 pm

How do people feel about Jennypurr and FromROsesxo?

bore_off
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by bore_off » Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:40 am

Cinderellabeauty1 wrote:I've always thought teapartybeauty was an idiot. She tries so hard to be funny with her 'dating posts' and they're so cringe and cliche
Kudos to her for throwing the Bloggers Blog Awards though... What does everyone think about those?

snarkvark
Informer
Informer

Post by snarkvark » Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:01 am

bore_off wrote:
Cinderellabeauty1 wrote:I've always thought teapartybeauty was an idiot. She tries so hard to be funny with her 'dating posts' and they're so cringe and cliche
Kudos to her for throwing the Bloggers Blog Awards though... What does everyone think about those?
I think it's pretty dumb. Blog awards are stupid.

we_disappear
Informer
Informer

Post by we_disappear » Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:47 pm

Emma Gannon - girllostinthecity.com does my fucking nut in. She thinks she's like the voice of the internet generation - but nobody had a clue who she was till what, she talked to Zoe Sugg a couple of times. Comes across as so arrogant and knowing.

She also works at Glamour as social media editor since last year? but is constantly tweeting on her personal account all day? So what work does she do exactly..? Urgh, get off my internets!

snarkvark
Informer
Informer

Post by snarkvark » Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:51 am

we_disappear wrote:Emma Gannon - girllostinthecity.com does my fucking nut in. She thinks she's like the voice of the internet generation - but nobody had a clue who she was till what, she talked to Zoe Sugg a couple of times. Comes across as so arrogant and knowing.

She also works at Glamour as social media editor since last year? but is constantly tweeting on her personal account all day? So what work does she do exactly..? Urgh, get off my internets!
She does work for a lot of newspapers and stuff but I can't stand her attitude either. It's clear she thinks she is better than other bloggers because she is a "proper writer." I remember reading one of her blog posts about how she blogs and she basically said "I treat it as a joke" because she has a "proper job writing" which made it seem like she was laughing at other bloggers who take blogging seriously.

Most of her content is just OK, nothing special. I actually see bloggers producing more solid posts than she does.

we_disappear
Informer
Informer

Post by we_disappear » Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:50 am

snarkvark wrote:
She does work for a lot of newspapers and stuff but I can't stand her attitude either. It's clear she thinks she is better than other bloggers because she is a "proper writer." I remember reading one of her blog posts about how she blogs and she basically said "I treat it as a joke" because she has a "proper job writing" which made it seem like she was laughing at other bloggers who take blogging seriously.

Most of her content is just OK, nothing special. I actually see bloggers producing more solid posts than she does.
Yeah, i am so glad it's not just me. I find the way she sucks up to bigger bloggers/youtubers so fucking cringe too. She writes like she has all these ~ morals and ideals ~ and loves to tweet that stuff all day long! Yet supports people like Zoella shilling ghostwritten books to teenagers which you would imagine goes against everything she believes considering she's so into books.

Laylalala
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Laylalala » Thu Dec 24, 2015 1:02 pm

Atomic wrote:I know she's more of a fashion blogger and I know she's not exactly a small blogger but the one blogger who I absoultely can not stand is WishWishWish.
Her lack of disclosing sponsored posts or gifted items drives me mad. :x
Chicwish items for example she will maybe say they've been gifted to her in one post but then rewear the same piece in several posts without disclosing. Sometimes she doesn't even bother in the first place. She has so many pieces from Chicwish that she never disclosed in the first place. I even looked at her eBay account once and she was selling some! :o
In my opiniong saying where the item is from at the bottom of the first post is not good enough, she needs to say each time it was gifted. (Especially if she's going to sell them later, can't have liked it that much?)
And all the perfume posts, obviously she was either paid to write them or gifted the perfume but it's never stated anywhere in the post.

I could go on but I stopped reading years ago when she was slowly regurgitating Alexa Chung's style. But she always pops up on Twitter feed from people retweeting her or on my insta from people liking her posts and it always reminds me of how much her blog annoys me!
I totally agree! Can't stand her horrible style and that weird smile of hers.

we_disappear
Informer
Informer

Post by we_disappear » Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:00 pm

wishwishwish is so fucking basic. Bore off.

Eevee+
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Eevee+ » Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:05 am

I think the blog awards were a good idea, but getting her blogger pals to be the judges? bad idea. not only would there have been some bias, but i think she won an award herself despite being the host which is super shady

Eevee+
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Eevee+ » Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:15 am

ALSO HOW HAS THE CREATIVE GEEK NOT BEEN MENTIONED YET. He is the most slimiest tosspots I've ever seen. he flirts (and fails) with anything with a heartbeat on twitter, and regularly posts repulsive topless photos of himself. I think he thinks he's some sort of smooth talker, but I know pretty much most peple in the bloggosphere with a brain cell actually think he's a freak and way too forward. I've never bothered to read his blog, but just the tweets alone make me want to vom

Vizard
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Vizard » Mon Feb 01, 2016 6:23 am

Eevee+ wrote:ALSO HOW HAS THE CREATIVE GEEK NOT BEEN MENTIONED YET. He is the most slimiest tosspots I've ever seen. he flirts (and fails) with anything with a heartbeat on twitter, and regularly posts repulsive topless photos of himself. I think he thinks he's some sort of smooth talker, but I know pretty much most peple in the bloggosphere with a brain cell actually think he's a freak and way too forward. I've never bothered to read his blog, but just the tweets alone make me want to vom
Euuughh, is it https://twitter.com/thecreativegeek ... http://thecreativegeek.co.uk ???? those messages on twitter actually make me want to be sick, who is this guy

chelseagirlsloan
Lurker
Lurker

Post by chelseagirlsloan » Mon Feb 01, 2016 6:28 am

Vizard wrote:
Eevee+ wrote:ALSO HOW HAS THE CREATIVE GEEK NOT BEEN MENTIONED YET. He is the most slimiest tosspots I've ever seen. he flirts (and fails) with anything with a heartbeat on twitter, and regularly posts repulsive topless photos of himself. I think he thinks he's some sort of smooth talker, but I know pretty much most peple in the bloggosphere with a brain cell actually think he's a freak and way too forward. I've never bothered to read his blog, but just the tweets alone make me want to vom
Euuughh, is it https://twitter.com/thecreativegeek ... http://thecreativegeek.co.uk ???? those messages on twitter actually make me want to be sick, who is this guy
He is SUCH a creep...everyone is a hun, babe etc..or a tweet of sad faces and woe is me sort of tweets

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iseebitches
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by iseebitches » Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:21 am

This is just so right. His blog name kinda matches him and he scares me! Need's to get off the internet :skull:

Vizard
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Vizard » Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:29 am

this blog post is TRASH. http://ladyandthefiend.blogspot.co.uk/2 ... s-day.html

I can see why her boyfriend dumped her, moany bitch with an ugly personality.

Eevee+
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Eevee+ » Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:59 am

Vizard wrote:this blog post is TRASH. http://ladyandthefiend.blogspot.co.uk/2 ... s-day.html

she sounds like a tool.

snarky-andi
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by snarky-andi » Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:46 am

Vizard wrote:this blog post is TRASH. http://ladyandthefiend.blogspot.co.uk/2 ... s-day.html

this was hilariously bad, thank you

iseebitches
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by iseebitches » Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:19 am

What do you all think of Sophie ( @filthy_paws ) ?

Irishchick

Post by Irishchick » Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:14 am

iseebitches wrote:What do you all think of Sophie ( @filthy_paws ) ?
Why don't you just tell us what you think of her bekaah instead of coming here fishing for information to bitch about her on your 50 odd Twitter accounts.

Maya_JB
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Maya_JB » Wed May 11, 2016 9:59 am

ahint wrote:what does everyone think of beauty professor? I like her writing style etc, but her pictures are awful, i mean the product pics. Also her ridiculous model poses which look extremely funny. She seems like a nice lady, but those face pictures make me laugh every time I see them.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-XlBCRmDAvx4/V ... 00/ds3.jpg
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-ASRzqvNRo60/V ... 00/j19.JPG
I know this is a terribly old post, but The Beauty Professor is one reason I registered here! I actually have a love/hate relationship with her blog. I love it because she tries out and swatches (I won't say reviews) lots of high-end products no one else is blogging about. But she loves everything, and never really critically analyzes any products. And oh god - those ANTM try-out pictures...half of me laughs, the other is in physical pain from the second-hand mortification! I also wish she wouldn't just messily smudge on her eyeshadow. We've both got deep-set eyes, so I know we can't do too many elaborate looks, but you can't differentiate one shadow from another on her, the way she does it.

Return to “Abhorred Bloggers”