Cheesie

Sarai
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Cheesie

Post by Sarai » Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:42 pm

She kinda comes off as a weeaboo to me. Especially when she made that blog post about how Japanese people should not like Korean music/culture and flipped out on someone on Instagram over it. lol

LaLaLaLaHateYou

Re: Cheesie

Post by LaLaLaLaHateYou » Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:00 am

She definitely loves the Japanese, lol. She's Malaysian, right? I thought she was Filipino. She looks a lot different than before. Did she get plastic surgery done?

willowwee
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by willowwee » Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:15 am

Cheesie is so hardworking she accepts whatever advert lands on her lap.f cup cookies anyone? How about a kegel device thing? I doubt she uses those things. I like her writing style but not enough to make me buy the stuff she's fake caring about.

Louis Vweeton
Informer
Informer

Post by Louis Vweeton » Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:06 am

It's deleted off her blog but the internet never forgets
cheeserland-dot-com/2010/06/the-thing-about-looks/

The thing about looks
June 11, 2010

Yesterday i asked myself a question.

What do i notice first in a guy?

The answer appalled me. It is looks.

But i mean, of course it is! Think about it. If i go into a club to pick up a guy (i’m saying this just to illustrate, it doesn’t mean that i have actually done that/will do it/is considering doing it), i am consciously looking for a guy who looks hot. Tak kan i go into a club, grab every single guy and give them a rubik’s cube. The guy who solves it in the shortest time gets to go home with me. Or like ask them what they think about global warming. Or check the logo of their car key. I mean,i’ll probably do, at a later time. But looks first, right? Make sense?

So then how come every time i tell someone that i want a good looking boyfriend, they say i’m superficial?

I’m not saying that personality isnn’t important. But personality enhances the look or detracts from it. It doesn’t replace it. I cannot say, oh, this dude has a heart of Jesus so it’s okay that he looks like Lim Kok Wing.

At this point i must regrettably admit that i have dated some guys who are average looking or even below average looking (according to my close friends), but whom at that point of time i think were rather OK looking, due to terribly impaired judgement (or my friend’s terribly impaired judgement), or complete loss of mind, either which i refuse to comment on.

I mean, who the hell wants to date an ugly guy??? Okay, i have girlfriends who do. If they are equally ugly (sorry, i’m just saying), then i cannot say anything la. But some of them are the hottest girls i’ve ever met. And most of them date ugly guys. (who are mostly fat, too. And annoying like hell. And prolly have the most horrible sense of humor. Which i don’t mind but they actually think they are funny. Wtf.) And needless to say all of those guys are dirt rich.

Let’s just pretend that i give those girls some face and rule out the possibility of them being gold diggers. I mean, maybe those girls actually like guys who have horrible sense of humor? Who knows? Right? Or they think bulging tummy is adorable or nice to sleep on. I dunno. And i’m not saying being a gold digger is wrong. I wish myself to be one if i could! But i fail. I stumble and trip at good looks. And get stuck there. And face it. Wealth and look hardly ever mix. Unless you are Hugh Jackman. Or Bat man. Or Ip man. Whatever. Who will never date me. So if i want someone good looking, they will have to be someone who cannot afford mentaiko, or are some scumbags that will kick my dog. Or something. Sob. T___T. I will never get good looking AND rich guys. FML.

Anyway. My point is! How could pretty girls date ugly guys? How does that work?

As much as money is tempting, i couldn’t bring myself to f*** an ugly person. Can you??? I’m not pretending to have super dignity or whatever, but the reason is simple. If i marry an ugly guy, my children are likely to look like a piece of shit too. Then the good part of my gene is bloody wasted just because i wanted to be able to afford some Gucci bags wtf? Sad right? Actually i have a confession to make. I have briefly allowed myself to consider marrying this good looking guy i’ve met for just a short time in my life, just to see what kind if interesting mix of baby we could come up with. And in my imagination she (yea our baby would be a girl) would look perfect. This kid of mine. She will have super big eyes and she’s tall and she doesn’t need a rhinoplasty and she probably has green eyes or something.

That’s me lo. I am narcissistic beyond myself. I won’t allow my offspring to disinherit the good part of me.

So in my opinion ugly people should only date ugly people. In that way the beauty of nature will not be disrupted. What’s already ugly stays ugly (aiya we can’t do much about it la. Lost cause already. How the hell do you undo pollution, for example? You just preserve more forest, etc etc), and we save the beautiful (well, beauty might be arguably subjective, but ugliness is mostly not). Think pedigree. If you have a champion bloodline Siberian Husky, would you stupidly go and mate it with some shit ass looking mongrel? (Unless the mongrel pays you shitloads of money, which again reinforces the fact that human is so driven by money.) It’s natural instinct to want to pursue the beautiful. Human or animals. It’s all for better reproduction, whatever (i’m making that up to sound more well-researched).

So if the corrupted system keep going on, eg beauty queen and top models keep dating rich but fat and ugly guys, chances are their babies are not gonna make it to the stage. Perhaps they could buy some plastic. But if you are that ugly plastic can only save you so much. I hope plastic changes the genes in a person. For example if i have a boob job, then my baby will likely to inherit magnificent bosoms, so she doesn’t have to go through the same thing again when she grows up. Back to what i was suggesting, if that keeps happening, human will just get uglier and uglier. Which i predict more job opportunities for plastic surgeons.

Conclusion, i want a cute guy NAO.

I’d love to post a vain pretty pic of myself to end this post nao but i can’t find any. FML.
Formerly known as charmeleon1, now in tribute of OrganizedLikeJen/MyHousewifeLife

Sarai
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sarai » Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:50 am

She looks sooo different. Her face is definitely thinner. But I think she admitted to having botox?

willowwee
Debater
Debater

Post by willowwee » Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:58 am

Some gorgeous people out there are offspring of a plain looking couple, some ugly ones can produce pretty offspring. Cheesie doesn't know that cos its like she made up her mind that an ugly person meaning ugly parents.

I've never seen how her dana looks like. Only his silhouettes in photos or a body part

kiwis
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by kiwis » Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:04 am

She only admitted to Botox. Personally I don't think she has gotten anything else done - I think she just lost a ton of weight and baby fat through aging, which is what happens to a lot of Asians.

I have her and her Dana's picture.. i don't think i should put it up here though, i don't know, but I feel like I don't hate her enough to disrespect her privacy :/

willowwee
Debater
Debater

Post by willowwee » Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:10 am

Judging from snippets of her dana through photos, he comes off as a fashionable guy to me. Kiwi! How do you perecieve her dana, ugly or handsome? And why do you have a photo of them both? You don't have to answer if my question makes you uncomfortable

kiwis
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by kiwis » Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:18 am

willowwee wrote:Judging from snippets of her dana through photos, he comes off as a fashionable guy to me. Kiwi! How do you perecieve her dana, ugly or handsome? And why do you have a photo of them both? You don't have to answer if my question makes you uncomfortable
She briefly uploaded it to Formspring as her avatar when she started using it, and it stayed there for a few minutes before she took it down. I think she was just testing, and I suspected it was her "kareshi" at that time so i took a screenshot. And after that when people asked her on Formspring to show a pic of kareshi, she did say that she uploaded it for awhile - too bad they missed it.

Given that it was not a very glamorous shot, I can only tell you he has a moustache and shaved beard lol. Looks like the typical Jap guy, long eyes. Tan skin though, not fat but not super thin. I guess he should be fashionable since hes a hairstylist..?

If you'd ask me judging from the picture, I wouldn't think of him as exceptionally striking in looks, but not too bad either.

willowwee
Debater
Debater

Post by willowwee » Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:42 am

from your answer, I assume her dana isn't a head turner cos he is plain looking? Is it worth it being curious about her dana's looks? I appreciate the replies. The way cheesie conceals her dana's identity + that blog post above got me really curious and nosey about her dana's appearance.

kiwis
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by kiwis » Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:56 am

willowwee wrote:from your answer, I assume her dana isn't a head turner cos he is plain looking? Is it worth it being curious about her dana's looks? I appreciate the replies. The way cheesie conceals her dana's identity + that blog post above got me really curious and nosey about her dana's appearance.
Yup, he is just average. Definitely not the super good looking guy in her deleted blog post.

If she is public about the Dana, I think she would get a lot of hate on how she's contradicting herself because of how high of a standard she set in the past.

deltaburkefan
Learner
Learner

Post by deltaburkefan » Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:51 am

He is the owner of number76style, so he is all over their website and it is pretty easy to find pictures of him.

Sarai
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sarai » Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:15 am

deltaburkefan wrote:He is the owner of number76style, so he is all over their website and it is pretty easy to find pictures of him.
What's his name?

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley » Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:12 am

willowwee wrote:Some gorgeous people out there are offspring of a plain looking couple, some ugly ones can produce pretty offspring. Cheesie doesn't know that cos its like she made up her mind that an ugly person meaning ugly parents.
She thinks like Xiaxue in a sense that she's very shallow when it comes to appearances. What is it with these average looking bloggers who act like they're all that?
Rock on!

deltaburkefan
Learner
Learner

Post by deltaburkefan » Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:26 am

Sarai wrote:
deltaburkefan wrote:He is the owner of number76style, so he is all over their website and it is pretty easy to find pictures of him.
What's his name?
Daisuke Hamaguchi

Sarai
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sarai » Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:16 am

He looks like he's in his late 30's or something.

Polarbear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Polarbear » Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:26 am

to me hama san is just a really typical japanese man out there. the thing is, he is financially stable and is a japanese! isn't that what is cheesie looking for despite of their age difference.

i know cheesie was being sponsored having a filler but i am not her hardcore reader to aware that she has admitted to botox. but anyway, i think she has just lost a lot of weight until she looks like a skeleton right now.. and i just can't understand her readers are so envious with her stick legs. well, that's afterall the first reason why her husband was attracted to her the first time he saw her. lol! and of course her hairstyle, color and her wannabe gyaru style that changed her look completely.

as for her post stated up there.. it was 3 years ago.. ppl will change with their thoughts. i mean looking at hama san.. to me, he is not good looking but of course isn't "ugly" either. haha! and i have seen many couples that the guy is good looking but the gf is not and vice versa. isn't this call opposite attraction? i do believe in that.

btw, hama-san is in his 40s

also, i don't think his photo should be posted in the forum since cheesie didn't really post his photos all around the net.

deltaburkefan
Learner
Learner

Post by deltaburkefan » Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:33 am

It's a professional headshot and there are pictures of him in her Santorini wedding post. It's not like someone is posting pics from Cheesie's private facebook. He just seems to be a bit camera-shy.

Qiu Qiu's husband is in his forties too... interesting. I didn't realize Danna was that old, but it makes sense, since he is pretty established professionally. I think he is attractive, and it's nice when your husband can act as your hairstylist and makeup artist when a big part of your job is looking cute.

willowwee
Debater
Debater

Post by willowwee » Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:13 am

So that's cheesie's dana. Clearly, she changed her mind after meeting him. Before posting snippets of her dana,I thought she's in a relationship with one of the salons employee,a cute young looking one that does her hair. I don't find her dana attractive but I have to agree that it's nice she married someone who is capable of helping out with hairstyles.

paperbag
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by paperbag » Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:48 am

I like Cheesie. She's the only one i follow on instagram of the bunch. She usually has nice pictures and changes up her looks a lot. She also dresses better than her counterparts... sometimes they are hit, sometimes very, very miss, but at least her ootd are something to look at, unlike xx or qq. She also replies to people other than to insult them. That being said, I haven't followed her that much to be critical of anything she has done in the past. Did she really make an entry about Japan vs. Korea? bleh

I had no idea her husband was that much older than her. He's not ugly, really. Looks very Japanese, lol

Louis Vweeton
Informer
Informer

Post by Louis Vweeton » Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:01 pm

He doesn't look like the pic posted anymore? He's older. Seems like a big age gap. Her previous bf, also Japanese was not a looker which is prob why she removed that post - or changed her mind/grew up?

She seems like a huge japanophile but props to her for learning the language pretty fast by herself.
Formerly known as charmeleon1, now in tribute of OrganizedLikeJen/MyHousewifeLife

ladsi
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ladsi » Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:22 am

http://cheeserland.com/2013/03/the-bigger-heart/
Oh my god, I did not know that she wrote this entry (Japanese shouldn't like Korean things). It's literally the most moronic thing I have read in my life, oh my god.. I just can't even start explaining how idiotic this is without going on for several pages at least.

HMM888
Learner
Learner

Post by HMM888 » Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:04 am

Hi all,

Longtime lurker here- first time poster.

I've followed cheesie's blog for a long time and she definitely has had plastic surgery (quite a bit of it but it's very subtle) including a nose job, eyelid surgery (cutting the corners and making the crease higher) and a jaw surgery to make her face more pointed (v line). She has a post on how to do this with makeup (and also saying she's too fearful of surgery) but I think she eventually got it done anyways.

Her blog used to be very nice to read but now it's all ads, I think once bloggers establish themselves they tend to put less effort into their entries (besides the ads) because they know their readers are loyal :( Her writing is actually pretty funny and genuine but nowadays I don't get to see it anymore.
4684518613_7c4268fd5d_b.jpg
84ef700e682f11e29b9b22000a1f96c5_7.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

HMM888
Learner
Learner

Post by HMM888 » Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:07 am

Also she has an old blog dedicated to selling her clothes- at http://wardrobe.cheeserland.com/ if you go to the back you can see her old old photos.

Sarai
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sarai » Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:35 am

ladsi wrote:http://cheeserland.com/2013/03/the-bigger-heart/
Oh my god, I did not know that she wrote this entry (Japanese shouldn't like Korean things). It's literally the most moronic thing I have read in my life, oh my god.. I just can't even start explaining how idiotic this is without going on for several pages at least.
Yeah that's the post I was talking about. I don't get why she's so super defensive about Japan. She's probably counting down the days until she can apply for Japanese citizenship because of her hubby.

Return to “Abhorred Bloggers”