She Wears Fashion

babyminx
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: She Wears Fashion

Post by babyminx »

Some of her outfits are nice enough, but a lot of them are really contrived, like she's trying really hard to look edgy and "fashion" but just ends up looking awkward instead, like the clothes are "wearing her", rather than the other way round.

BecS
Lurker
Lurker

Post by BecS »

This girl annoys me so much. Did she really wear the same dress all week/weekend? Surely that couldnt of spelt good?

russiandoll101
Informer
Informer

Post by russiandoll101 »

She looks like she stinks! She's not pretty at all

teeheeheehee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by teeheeheehee »

She needs to stop buying fakes, that chanel bag she has...proportions are so off.

louises
Learner
Learner

Post by louises »

Saw her at the ax paris party the other night in London. Nothing special, but clearly thinks she is.

Bantersaurus
Talker
Talker

Post by Bantersaurus »

Her humble instagram post about all her 'achievements' this year.. do get over yourself dear :|

Post by Guest »

Has she split up with her boyfriend?

pom
Learner
Learner

Post by pom »

her new hair makes her look so much better

jimmyjamm
Learner
Learner

Post by jimmyjamm »

pom wrote:her new hair makes her look so much better
really? i find it makes her look...grey. she always looks like a clown with those outfits. in what reality do people wear that shit.

pom
Learner
Learner

Post by pom »

jimmyjamm wrote:
pom wrote:her new hair makes her look so much better
really? i find it makes her look...grey. she always looks like a clown with those outfits. in what reality do people wear that shit.
well its better than before for sure...

Atomic
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Atomic »

The-truth wrote:Has she split up with her boyfriend?
Her boyfriend is a new boyfriend she met whilst working in Germany.
I think she mentioned on Twitter she managed to keep her biggest break-up off social media, or something along those lines.

I feel kinda bad digging this thread up, I don't like her style but she always seems to be one of the more approachable bloggers.
But on Saturday she tweeted about spending less than 3 hours editing pictures and writing a blog post, ON A SATURDAY like it was a massive dedication.
What does she think us normal people are doing when she flies off to Germany or where-ever midweek? Or people who work weekends in retail? :?

She also tweeted asking what new Chanel bag should she get and I hope its not another dodgy knockoff!

rachyreed1990
Learner
Learner

Post by rachyreed1990 »

http://www.shewearsfashion.com/2014/04/los-angeles.html

Her latest post is littered with typos. A bit of a cheek really as she is being gifted/paid for her trip out there to LA. Why do brands put up with this?!

Leyouth
Learner
Learner

Post by Leyouth »

Can I just say, her posting pic with a dressed up gibbon is absolutely atrocious. How can she be so ignorant and thoughtless, does she know nothing. I don't care she's in thailand and sees it on every corner, it's disgusting and an illegal offence to own a wild animal, let alone the other stuff these sickos do to monkeys and apes amongst others. She has 65k ig followers for god sake, set an example, do something worthwhile on your free travelling trip, grow up from being a little girl and thinking experiencing thailand is eating a burrito, buying and handbag, full moon parties and dressed up gibbons. Go do something more cultured, experience something, and so some good Kavita!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

sleepingsickness
Debater
Debater

Post by sleepingsickness »

I used to follow her a lot back in 2011-2012, and I loved her blog then. Her style was more vintage and she was constantly doing 'thrifty thursdays' and charity shop hauls. I get that if you want to be a successful blogger you have to collaborate with brands, but her image now seems very...contrived? Like oh, I was gifted this so I have to wear it. I agree with the comment about her screaming 'fashion victim'. Its like everything 'trendy' threw up on her at once.

bluebanana
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bluebanana »

Anyone know where she disappeared to?

fruitloaf

Post by fruitloaf »

Omg. I remember her blog from years ago. I really liked her vintage thrifted style when she first started because it's the kind of things I would wear and I love all things vintage. She seems like a nice down-to-earth person. However, when her blog started taking off and getting more traffic, sponsorships and brand deals her fashion style turned very hipstery and weird, she just threw on every trend going without any emphasis on a particular style for each outfit lol. Maybe it was to look more unique and daring to stand out from the rest of the blogosphere? Well, she certainly succeeded because many of her looks were garish and OTT. Props to her for having the confidence to overstep the boundaries with fashion. I'm very shy sometimes to even wear certain styles that I genuinely would like to wear.

I'm not sure what she's doing now, but I assume she's still blogging judging from her blog. You can tell she's a very ambitious person and works hard because she has been given many opportunities and travels often for work. Fair play to her for getting this far into blogging as it has taken her many places and a lot of experiences. Although, she seems very behind the scenes (which is not a bad thing) and is not very popular even though she kind of was in the early days.

Return to “Abhorred Bloggers”