HelloMissJordan

xIts_JJx
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

HelloMissJordan

Post by xIts_JJx »

Making this because I haven’t seen her mentioned on here and she’s nearing the 1million follower mark soon.

Honestly I like her content on her feed, it’s very pretty and the girl really can pose and take a good photo. I think for that reason she deserves a 1million follower count.

I just can’t sit through her stories because a) there’s so many of them and b) I just don’t care for her personality whatsoever. Plus her rant yesterday about not asking for all the followers rubbed me up the wrong way, because yes you did.

The moment these people decide to start creating social media content and start celebrating each milestone (and I’ve seen her ask for followers because she’s so close to her next milestone) means that they want the following and have therefore: asked for it.

Honestly her Instagram grid is really nice to look at and she’s one of those content creators that obviously genuinely care for and plan their feed but her blog is pretty boring and like I said, don’t care for her stories and overall personality, I find her very “meh”.

Return to “Abhorred Bloggers”