Only for thrashing the MUA Tanjia Sayed - Part 2

0121truthseeker
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Only for thrashing the MUA Tanjia Sayed - Part 2

Post by 0121truthseeker »

I didn’t know Imaan was still best friends with Maryam. Must be hard on Maryam to see her bestie getting glammed up by her former bestie (Tanjia) who she snaked on and got her younger bro to back her on her IG lives 😂
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

0121truthseeker
Gossiper
Gossiper

@meeeeeezi should have her own thread

secretsunloaded
Debater
Debater

Post by secretsunloaded »

0121truthseeker wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:07 am
yesss! whoever knows how to make one can you do it :D

Delta
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Delta »

secretsunloaded wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:25 pm
0121truthseeker wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:07 am
yesss! whoever knows how to make one can you do it :D
Agreeed

Mermaid999
Learner
Learner

Post by Mermaid999 »

Tanji can not upload a video of herself without a filter. Such a catfish!

PrincessAM
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by PrincessAM »

doseoftea wrote:
Faz291 wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 3:00 am
Another thing she’s still bragging about her delayed ‘reception’ so stupid people plan on having a baby by now all she thinks about is looking good and her stupid image this dumb shit still wants a fantasy wedding probably coz she wasn’t satisfied with the first one which looked dead her wedding dress looked like a dressed up nightie not even glam I’m sorrry but Asian girls can’t pull off white wedding dress they should stick to being traditional only Lebanese and Turkish women look stunning in the classic white dress coz they know how to go all out.
this is very true. she had her chance before the pandemic. It doesn’t even seem all that special since she’s done her bidaai and living with him as normal in a house to themselves, the walima is legit all image for the gram.

it’s funny how she talks about how she does so much for it like “outfit consulting” “food tasting” but nothing actually looks like it bangs?? like her nikkah and mendhi venue, outfits etc all looked pretty dead.

I’ve seen bengali sisters of a bride do a better job with hampers, dessert tables, decor etc

Also you’re right about how how Turkish, lebanese etc girls look so so beautiful in their glam white gowns, tanji begged it so bad....
Saying that Asian girls can’t pull off a white wedding dress is racist and disgusting

You clearly don’t know very many Asian girls if you’re basing us all off of Tanji

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

secretsunloaded
Debater
Debater

Post by secretsunloaded »

Faz291 wrote:
Another thing she’s still bragging about her delayed ‘reception’ so stupid people plan on having a baby by now all she thinks about is looking good and her stupid image this dumb shit still wants a fantasy wedding probably coz she wasn’t satisfied with the first one which looked dead her wedding dress looked like a dressed up nightie not even glam I’m sorrry but Asian girls can’t pull off white wedding dress they should stick to being traditional only Lebanese and Turkish women look stunning in the classic white dress coz they know how to go all out.

Generalising all asian girls into one? Your ignorance is actually giving me a headache lmao, fuck off with that negativity. Asian girls look amazing in white dresses or traditional, aswell as Turkish/Lebanese in their traditional clothes or white gowns.

You sound like a hater because you're not able to ponce around in a beautiful heavily embellished lengha :tu:

Zeldafromda9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Zeldafromda9 »

Why did tanjii and meemzziiii break up?

PrincessAM
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by PrincessAM »

doseoftea wrote:
secretsunloaded wrote:
Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:36 am
Faz291 wrote:

Generalising all asian girls into one? Your ignorance is actually giving me a headache lmao, fuck off with that negativity. Asian girls look amazing in white dresses or traditional, aswell as Turkish/Lebanese in their traditional clothes or white gowns.

You sound like a hater because you're not able to ponce around in a beautiful heavily embellished lengha :tu:
it’s highly obvious she was trying to recreate that turkish/middle eastern bridal look where they wear white gowns instead of your usual lengha/saree bengali asian girls commonly wear during a Nikkah

of course there is no rule what you type of dress you can or can’t wear but it was simply highlighting her “i’m different from other bengali girls” personality screaming out again. it’s really not that difficult to comprehend that

Asian girls can pull off white gowns but tanji simply wasn’t one of them. Her corset looked like lingerie and looked like she could explode any second.

I think asian lenghas look a thousand times better than a white gown. everyone is entitled to their own opinions stop crying lol
If your opinion is putting one race below other races then that’s no longer an opinion, that’s being racist

In the future, I hope you choose your wording a little better
Using phrases like “everyone’s entitled to their opinion, stop crying” in that context is a form of racial gaslighting and can actually be very harmful

Faz291
Learner
Learner

Post by Faz291 »

secretsunloaded wrote:
Faz291 wrote:

Calm down don’t get your fanny in a twist I meant not all Asians especially tanji can pull off white wedding dress considering her wide 4ft frame the contemporary white wedding dress is not flattering on her and as for your foul mouth keep your shitty opinions to yourself maybe you should go on her page and arse lick her along with her fake fellow arse lickers so you can fuck off mate and go crawling back to wherever you came from

Faz291
Learner
Learner

Post by Faz291 »

doseoftea wrote:
Sun Nov 01, 2020 6:05 pm
secretsunloaded wrote:
Faz291 wrote:

it’s highly obvious she was trying to recreate that turkish/middle eastern bridal look where they wear white gowns instead of your usual lengha/saree bengali asian girls commonly wear during a Nikkah

of course there is no rule what you type of dress you can or can’t wear but it was simply highlighting her “i’m different from other bengali girls” personality screaming out again. it’s really not that difficult to comprehend that

Asian girls can pull off white gowns but tanji simply wasn’t one of them. Her corset looked like lingerie and looked like she could explode any second.

I think asian lenghas look a thousand times better than a white gown. everyone is entitled to their own opinions stop crying lol
Yess that’s exactly what I meant she doesn’t know how to dress for her figure and I know she wasn’t happy with her look in the first one that’s why she wants another wedding because she’s desperately trying to lose weight. This girl is so insecure she’s constantly editing her pics keeps taking pics down on her insta and only does close ups of her face coz clearly she’s not happy with her penguin body. Just go jogging then simple.

lollipop74
Debater
Debater

Post by lollipop74 »

Who caresssss about a reception at this point?! They're already married and moved in... We all know it's going to be tacky anyway, the girl can make the most beautiful bag / dress look cheap im my opinion.

0121truthseeker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Waj needs a trim 💇🏻‍♂️
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Rabz113
Talker
Talker

Post by Rabz113 »

Does anyone know what this cream called?

0121truthseeker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Is it summer in their world :rofl:

Blahblahblah99
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Blahblahblah99 »

0121truthseeker wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 9:48 am
Is it summer in their world :rofl:
Come on, if they don’t show they’ve got a convertible how are people going to ever know how wealthy they are? :? :D

Why does she constantly beg it with waj? Taking secret photos of him like they’re a teenage couple and they’re not living together :|

Faz291
Learner
Learner

Post by Faz291 »

What’s with all the fake merchandise she’s bragging about apparently it was ‘gifted’ has to emphasise that it was gifted from some legit website. Who gives away classic or pre owned luxury handbags for free? Ok tanji we know it’s from Turkey just another edition to add to your wall of shame 😝

Mermaid999
Learner
Learner

Post by Mermaid999 »

I can’t fathom how embarrassing it is for Tanji to even be attempting to show off that she shops at M&S lmao. I always shop at M&S/Waitrose and always have - it’s not even thing yet for Tanji it’s such a BIG deal. When someone shows off excessively (about normal things) it shows how they think it’s such ‘show off worthy’ material and not actually considered normal for them. The same principle applies to all the designer items she buys. She tries too hard to prove a point but instead it backfires and highlights how tacky she is.

shabang
Learner
Learner

Post by shabang »

I just feel like if you want to emphasis the term classy with yourself and your lifestyle begging it and trying to prove is not classy but classless thats onece thing she doesnt seem to understand. We get it you managed to save your money for the "luxury dream" you wanted now calm your fridge-like body and live that world of yours rather than showing off every aspect of your life. Like i dont get these bloggers is living your life even a thing anymore. Its like they only live to show off... i dont know i hope you lot know what i mean

essbee3
Learner
Learner

Post by essbee3 »

shabang wrote:I just feel like if you want to emphasis the term classy with yourself and your lifestyle begging it and trying to prove is not classy but classless thats onece thing she doesnt seem to understand. We get it you managed to save your money for the "luxury dream" you wanted now calm your fridge-like body and live that world of yours rather than showing off every aspect of your life. Like i dont get these bloggers is living your life even a thing anymore. Its like they only live to show off... i dont know i hope you lot know what i mean
Yeah, it’s like everything she does is consciously decided about whether it’ll look “boujee” or “classy” for the gram. Like I wouldn’t be surprised if she literally says to Waj “let’s go shopping in M&S today so I can upload it to my story”. Why is it so exciting for her to get her food from M&S? Probably because she hardly ever does it, but it fits more with her “aesthetic” than food from Tesco does loool.

Also, why won’t Waj cut his disgusting greasy ass hair. It looks so bad on him. Tanji is deluded if she thinks he looks like anything other than a freshie uncle

Return to “Abhorred Bloggers”