Emma "everything is going down" Hill Rant Thread #2

Post Reply
Squishypotato
Debater
Debater
Posts: 198
Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:46 pm
Has thanked: 276 times
Been thanked: 688 times

Emma "everything is going down" Hill Rant Thread #2

Post by Squishypotato » Sat Aug 31, 2019 11:55 pm

With many thanks to Iris1969 for the title!
Let's continue here ladies (and gents, if there are any) :tu:

faceface
Talker
Talker
Posts: 128
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2019 4:26 am
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 183 times

Re: Emma "everything is going down" Hill Rant Thread #2

Post by faceface » Sun Sep 01, 2019 12:52 am

Just started watching her new vlog. I notice I am very much over the extremely unflattering face pulling and sing-songy voice because I cringe very badly every time she does that :? .

meowvelous
Wanderer
Wanderer
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:24 pm
Has thanked: 46 times
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: Emma "everything is going down" Hill Rant Thread #2

Post by meowvelous » Sun Sep 01, 2019 4:35 pm

faceface wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 12:52 am
Just started watching her new vlog. I notice I am very much over the extremely unflattering face pulling and sing-songy voice because I cringe very badly every time she does that :? .
Geez yeah, she was way over the top in the new vlog. So cringey, I had to fast forward and look away when she strains her neck muscles, eugh.

Squishypotato
Debater
Debater
Posts: 198
Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:46 pm
Has thanked: 276 times
Been thanked: 688 times

Re: Emma "everything is going down" Hill Rant Thread #2

Post by Squishypotato » Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:09 am

Some of these videos are really just infomercials aren't they...i get QVC/Home Shopping channel vibes!

gossipy locks
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 678
Joined: Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:38 pm
Has thanked: 242 times
Been thanked: 987 times

Re: Emma "everything is going down" Hill Rant Thread #2

Post by gossipy locks » Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:33 pm

I'm going to follow this new thread so I don't miss a minute of Emma's scarecrow-y cringefests! Can't say I'll watch any of her videos (unless I read about them here first) but I also can't wait to see what other embarrassing projects Gleam sign her up to do :rofl:

Squishypotato
Debater
Debater
Posts: 198
Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:46 pm
Has thanked: 276 times
Been thanked: 688 times

Re: Emma "everything is going down" Hill Rant Thread #2

Post by Squishypotato » Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:55 am

Just watched her "second hand vintage haul"...came across as more of a bargain hunt haul rather than being sustainable in any way, as she bought: 3 leather coats, 1 oversized grey checked blazer, 1 oversized ochre/Brown blazer, m&s cashmere and the same acne scarf she already has in another colour. Also, vintage Levis.
Yes Emma, everyone is on "a journey" to sustainable living. You on the other hand, are on a journey to Hoarders Anonymous...please, let's stop pretending!

2xblended
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 505
Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:39 am
Has thanked: 2789 times
Been thanked: 2694 times

Re: Emma "everything is going down" Hill Rant Thread #2

Post by 2xblended » Wed Sep 04, 2019 3:51 am

Squishypotato wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:55 am
Just watched her "second hand vintage haul"...came across as more of a bargain hunt haul rather than being sustainable in any way, as she bought: 3 leather coats, 1 oversized grey checked blazer, 1 oversized ochre/Brown blazer, m&s cashmere and the same acne scarf she already has in another colour. Also, vintage Levis.
Yes Emma, everyone is on "a journey" to sustainable living. You on the other hand, are on a journey to Hoarders Anonymous...please, let's stop pretending!
Came to post the exact same thing! What has happened to her? Does she not understand the concept of sustainability or is she just using the buzzword to differentiate herself from other channels?

As you rightly said, she already owns identical versions and slight variations of those blazers, coats, scarves, sweaters and jeans. Her being sustainable would entail her using the abundance of items she already owns, not purchasing even more of the same. It's mind-boggling. :?
She did the same thing when she vlogged her handbag collection: started off saying she's buying vintage to be sustainable, then went on to say she wants to purchase (new) multiples of the same bags she already owns but in varying colours. Needless over-consumption is what has lead to our current situation, why are you continuing this behaviour?

Does she actually think all this is sustainable living?
Does she not account for the fact that, aside from her already bursting wardrobes, this stuff is being shipped to her, often from abroad, mind you, (the video when she had clothes ordered from Aus is an example; but it's okay because they use sustainable fabrics), and that the environmental impact of these parcels being shipped is exponentially worse than the token gesture of buying (things you already have plenty of) pre-owned?

I think she's just using the sustainability angle to try to evolve her brand but it's failing miserably in the way she's practicing it. :?

faceface
Talker
Talker
Posts: 128
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2019 4:26 am
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 183 times

Re: Emma "everything is going down" Hill Rant Thread #2

Post by faceface » Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:08 am

I am aghast at this haul: so many things she already has. Plus TWO black leather coats AND a burgundy one...that is obviously too small for her!

Squishypotato
Debater
Debater
Posts: 198
Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:46 pm
Has thanked: 276 times
Been thanked: 688 times

Re: Emma "everything is going down" Hill Rant Thread #2

Post by Squishypotato » Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:39 am

The comments section is filled with congratulatory messages lauding her second hand shopping success...the point is clearly missed!
I can't remember where I read this comment, but she recently said that she's going to donate less to charity shops (as they end up in landfill), but instead sell things on to fund new (vintage of course) purchases. I had a good chuckle at that one!

Squishypotato
Debater
Debater
Posts: 198
Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:46 pm
Has thanked: 276 times
Been thanked: 688 times

Re: Emma "everything is going down" Hill Rant Thread #2

Post by Squishypotato » Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:57 am

Couldn't find that comment ^ but in my search found this gem : :rofl:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

meowmeowbeans
Learner
Learner
Posts: 78
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:39 pm
Has thanked: 37 times
Been thanked: 112 times

Re: Emma "everything is going down" Hill Rant Thread #2

Post by meowmeowbeans » Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:34 am

That haul video is ridiculous. She crows about her bargains as if she invented secondhand shopping, except her finds are ugly, ill-fitting men's blazers, a lame shirt from a lame band, and THREE leather coats from the Matrix. Also, for someone who claims to do her research before buying vintage handbags, you'd expect that she'd notice how NOT vintage the label on those Levi's jeans were, as well as there being no way that Acne scarf is authentic for that price. There are so many fake Acne scarves floating around (I even bought one by accident on the TheRealReal), I would never trust any secondhand sellers. This #secondhandbutgrand nonsense looks like a desperate attempt to get on the sustainability bandwagon.

At least it seems like she might have ditched the scarecrow crimping nonsense for now. Her hair looks a lot better.

sellbydate
Wanderer
Wanderer
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:07 am
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 35 times

Re: Emma "everything is going down" Hill Rant Thread #2

Post by sellbydate » Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:32 am

I honestly think Emma is simply addicted to shopping.

I first got this impression when I went back on her blog to her early days (with lots of trashy outfits and her longer hair), when she was basically just buying tons of cheap shit and shooting different outfits in her back yard. These pics were really revealing to me - for one thing, I don't think she ever had any inkling of what actual personal style or fashion is, and I don't think she ever hit on it later, either. She just bought whatever was in the stores and available to her and combined it in whatever way she thought was current. (Sidenote: I think these outfits, even accounting for early 2000s tastes, are truly horrendous and made me doubt that Emma has actually any sense of putting outfits together whatsoever). I think she got lucky later on as she hit on the minimalism trend, which she has been boringly replicating ever since. I don't think she ever really looks bad, but that's because she hit on a formula that basically ensures that she at least looks "acceptable" - but it also confirms to me that she doesn't herself have any idea what looks good. She's just not a creative person.
All of that being said, what these old pics on her blog conveyed to me, was that she's a shopping addict who was hauling cheap fast fashion back then, basically without rhyme or reason. Her blog in a way gave her an outlet (or excuse if you will) for her behaviour. It's no coincidence that her channel got big through these ridiculous monthly Zara hauls. To me her channel is just a thin excuse for her addictive behaviour.
But then the culture shifted somewhat and I guess it became apparent to her that she couldn't do these fast fashion hauls anymore without getting criticized. Thus this shift into "sustainability", which to me is just a possibility for her to continue her shopping addiction.
She can just continue buying insane amounts of stuff, all under the guise of a more ethical consumption (that she isn't really capable of, if I am correct). Anyway, that's my ted talk on Emma - I honestly think she has a problem (and what a sad existence, too - all she does is shop!)

User avatar
drasticactions
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 756
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:25 pm
Has thanked: 3355 times
Been thanked: 706 times

Re: Emma "everything is going down" Hill Rant Thread #2

Post by drasticactions » Wed Sep 04, 2019 5:55 pm

She really does have a shopping problem, and I understand it to a degree, I love shopping too. But she has so much of the same thing. And I think that's what makes her hard to watch, those of us who know we deal with our feeling by buying things, and are trying to do better find her level of consumption un relatable. I almost feel bad at how happy she was with all of her stuff. It is like she has no clue that her shopping is problematic, and I get that with her job this is easy content but having this as a job doesn't excuse it.

User avatar
Chuchi
Informer
Informer
Posts: 292
Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:07 am
Location: Argentina
Has thanked: 592 times
Been thanked: 428 times

Re: Emma "everything is going down" Hill Rant Thread #2

Post by Chuchi » Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:17 am

drasticactions wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 5:55 pm
She really does have a shopping problem, and I understand it to a degree, I love shopping too. But she has so much of the same thing. And I think that's what makes her hard to watch, those of us who know we deal with our feeling by buying things, and are trying to do better find her level of consumption un relatable. I almost feel bad at how happy she was with all of her stuff. It is like she has no clue that her shopping is problematic, and I get that with her job this is easy content but having this as a job doesn't excuse it.

Honestly all she ever does is shopping. When she was faced with all the criticism about not being really environmentally friendly, she went straight to thinking "what can I buy that people won't be mad at me?". The concept of just not buying clothes for a while (she could easily stop buying things for years and still have new clothes to wear) never crossed her mind.

User avatar
drasticactions
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 756
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:25 pm
Has thanked: 3355 times
Been thanked: 706 times

Re: Emma "everything is going down" Hill Rant Thread #2

Post by drasticactions » Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:00 pm

Chuchi wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:17 am
drasticactions wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 5:55 pm
She really does have a shopping problem, and I understand it to a degree, I love shopping too. But she has so much of the same thing. And I think that's what makes her hard to watch, those of us who know we deal with our feeling by buying things, and are trying to do better find her level of consumption un relatable. I almost feel bad at how happy she was with all of her stuff. It is like she has no clue that her shopping is problematic, and I get that with her job this is easy content but having this as a job doesn't excuse it.

Honestly all she ever does is shopping. When she was faced with all the criticism about not being really environmentally friendly, she went straight to thinking "what can I buy that people won't be mad at me?". The concept of just not buying clothes for a while (she could easily stop buying things for years and still have new clothes to wear) never crossed her mind.
True she went straight to cruelty free beauty and then second hand.

Squishypotato
Debater
Debater
Posts: 198
Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:46 pm
Has thanked: 276 times
Been thanked: 688 times

Re: Emma "everything is going down" Hill Rant Thread #2

Post by Squishypotato » Thu Sep 05, 2019 1:41 pm

I don't get why people don't see this though...

Another YouTuber (Use Less,who is at least generally more true to her msg) recently had a few comments pointing out she seems to have 3 similar denim skirts..and she really does have a capsule wardrobe, the total contents of which would be approximately equivalent to 1 average Emma Haul (or "brand focused video" as we are now calling them). My point is, if even the more sustainable influenzas get called out for greenwashing, then why don't more people call out Emma!!

melindagomez
Learner
Learner
Posts: 30
Joined: Sat May 04, 2019 7:56 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 38 times

Re: Emma "everything is going down" Hill Rant Thread #2

Post by melindagomez » Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:22 pm

Just doing a haul in and of itself is NOT SUSTAINABLE. It's promoting gross commercialism. It doesn't matter if it's second hand or not. Buying 10-15 plus items of clothing in one month in and of itself is not sustainable. That doesn't get into the fact these are all the same items she already owns many many many of. Oh and to reward herself for being so good she only bought one pair of extremely expensive designer shoes. Puke.

Emma gets all of her self worth from buying things, especially designer. Her voice gets giddy when she mentions expensive brands like Yves St. Laurent or Burberry. She has enough clothes, shoes and bags to last her a lifetime. She should try not buying anything new for a year before she's even allowed to say the words sustainable or ethical let alone try to ever represent herself in that way in the slightest.

meowmeowbeans
Learner
Learner
Posts: 78
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:39 pm
Has thanked: 37 times
Been thanked: 112 times

Re: Emma "everything is going down" Hill Rant Thread #2

Post by meowmeowbeans » Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:47 pm

Emma doesn't realize that style has nothing to do with shopping. She has no point of view apart from what brands/Instagram/Pinterest tell her, no social life to speak of, no apparent interest in art, music, books, or culture of any kind, and no imagination. No wonder her content feels so stagnant. Despite all the resources and opportunities her job affords her, she would rather go to Disneyland or stay holed up at a resort than go outside her comfort zone. She brags about not going to fashion shows as if she's a champion of the everywoman, while at the same time spending thousands of pounds on clothes and handbags each month and STILL looking like a boring-ass Chico's catalog.

The reason I started watching her channel was not necessarily because I thought she had great taste, but because she seemed professional, had an actual personality, and seemed to be having fun. Not so much anymore. I wish she could find an outlet for self-growth that isn't based on consumerism or her appearance. It seemed like running the London Marathon was that outlet, but we all saw how that turned out.

Squishypotato
Debater
Debater
Posts: 198
Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:46 pm
Has thanked: 276 times
Been thanked: 688 times

Re: Emma "everything is going down" Hill Rant Thread #2

Post by Squishypotato » Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:21 am

It must be coming up to the Canada trip they were planning.. I wonder if she'll take the opportunity to produce some travel related content (that doesn't involve ads or affiliate links)..... Oh who am I kidding, I'm sure there'll just be more pretend sustainable videos coming at us!

sellbydate
Wanderer
Wanderer
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:07 am
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 35 times

Re: Emma "everything is going down" Hill Rant Thread #2

Post by sellbydate » Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:59 am

melindagomez wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:22 pm
Emma gets all of her self worth from buying things, especially designer. Her voice gets giddy when she mentions expensive brands like Yves St. Laurent or Burberry. She has enough clothes, shoes and bags to last her a lifetime. She should try not buying anything new for a year before she's even allowed to say the words sustainable or ethical let alone try to ever represent herself in that way in the slightest.
Exactly. And she's not a savvy shopper either - for all the time she spends doing it, you'd think she'd be better at it. Case in point: her handbag collection video. I'd say 80% of her bags she either doesn't like anymore, never liked, doesn't use for some reason or other, or has a useless back-up of. First she buys a chloe bag that is an impractical colour (so she never researched it?), then she buys the same bag in another colour, but this bag she also doesn't use. Ok...
It just seems pathological to me, there's no logic to it. Why isn't she able to understand which bags she actually uses? Oh yeah, because she just buys stuff to buy it, no other reason for it.
And don't get me started on the fact that Simon apparently bought her a new designer bag every few months during the beginning of their marriage. I find that deeply weird. Where does he have the money for that and how is that a sensible use for it? It boggles the mind.

Squishypotato
Debater
Debater
Posts: 198
Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:46 pm
Has thanked: 276 times
Been thanked: 688 times

Re: Emma "everything is going down" Hill Rant Thread #2

Post by Squishypotato » Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:09 pm

sellbydate wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:59 am
melindagomez wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:22 pm
Emma gets all of her self worth from buying things, especially designer. Her voice gets giddy when she mentions expensive brands like Yves St. Laurent or Burberry. She has enough clothes, shoes and bags to last her a lifetime. She should try not buying anything new for a year before she's even allowed to say the words sustainable or ethical let alone try to ever represent herself in that way in the slightest.
Exactly. And she's not a savvy shopper either - for all the time she spends doing it, you'd think she'd be better at it. Case in point: her handbag collection video. I'd say 80% of her bags she either doesn't like anymore, never liked, doesn't use for some reason or other, or has a useless back-up of. First she buys a chloe bag that is an impractical colour (so she never researched it?), then she buys the same bag in another colour, but this bag she also doesn't use. Ok...
It just seems pathological to me, there's no logic to it. Why isn't she able to understand which bags she actually uses? Oh yeah, because she just buys stuff to buy it, no other reason for it.
And don't get me started on the fact that Simon apparently bought her a new designer bag every few months during the beginning of their marriage. I find that deeply weird. Where does he have the money for that and how is that a sensible use for it? It boggles the mind.
Not surprised that there are many things she doesn't use, just from the sheer number of everything she has!
She just can't help herself (e.g. relatively recent NAP haul of 2-3 Castaner wedges, that trendy by far bag etc) as she needs to stay "on trend" for her "job" selling things to her followers.
Not sure why she doesn't sell or give away some things, as she's clearly never going to use them (e.g.that YSL clutch, the Simon Miller bags etc)...let's face it she's not going to use them for content now because they arent trendy,nor do they fit her current "vintage" schtick she's trying to push. And regardless of how much she tries to pretend she only goes for classic things that fit her "personal style", that's not true, based on the great number of trend items she's bought recently (everything fits her personal style then!)...I hope she isn't hoarding these things so people think she's luxe

meowmeowbeans
Learner
Learner
Posts: 78
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:39 pm
Has thanked: 37 times
Been thanked: 112 times

Re: Emma "everything is going down" Hill Rant Thread #2

Post by meowmeowbeans » Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:19 pm

Squishypotato wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:09 pm
Not sure why she doesn't sell or give away some things, as she's clearly never going to use them (e.g.that YSL clutch, the Simon Miller bags etc)...let's face it she's not going to use them for content now because they arent trendy,nor do they fit her current "vintage" schtick she's trying to push. And regardless of how much she tries to pretend she only goes for classic things that fit her "personal style", that's not true, based on the great number of trend items she's bought recently (everything fits her personal style then!)...I hope she isn't hoarding these things so people think she's luxe
She actually does sell her things on Depop: https://www.depop.com/ejstyle/. Despite listing SO much stuff on there, it probably doesn't even make a dent in her closet. Also, there are so many items that look nearly identical, it's hard to even tell where you are on the page. Towards the bottom of the page there are shoes that look almost the same as ones at the top. Even if she tries to justify hoarding clothes for her job, why would she possibly need 3 identical leopard print blouses or 4 cream-colored blazers?? She's stuck in a cycle of buying the same things over and over.

Squishypotato
Debater
Debater
Posts: 198
Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:46 pm
Has thanked: 276 times
Been thanked: 688 times

Re: Emma "everything is going down" Hill Rant Thread #2

Post by Squishypotato » Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:26 pm

I know, exactly! At one point in the past she had a huge denim clear out and it was just a succession of indistinguishable items. The worst part is after selling them off she'll just buy new(sorry, vintage) ones to replace them. Case in point she bought anothee terracotta blazer a few months ago, cos she had one last yr and apparently gave it away. Sigh.

faceface
Talker
Talker
Posts: 128
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2019 4:26 am
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 183 times

Re: Emma "everything is going down" Hill Rant Thread #2

Post by faceface » Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:44 pm

Let's go for a hypothetical situation: Emma stops buying for let's say, three months. And I mean: not buying ANYTHING. No clothes, no bags, no shoes, no skincare and make-up, no homewares, nothing. Just grocery shopping and wearing what she has, using the make-up that is there already and finishing up all of the skincare. Not using excuses like special occasions 'oooh it is my birthday month'. And also: not accepting ANY gifts from brands.

Here is my point: what would she then vlog/blog/Instagram about?

Nothing. Because there is nothing else.

No hobbies, no cultural outings, no interesting people to hang out with, nothing new she might be studying or learning about. It would be 3 whole months of an empty YouTube channel and an empty grid, unless she would actually use those three months to expand her horizon...which would be a great thing for her AND her content.

I am no stranger to random shopping, I can tell I am not in the best of places in other areas of my life merely by looking at my spending pattern and online behaviour: there have been days in the past I was glued to all the online shopping websites. It is a sign something is wrong and it is a good thing if you are able to acknowledge that. Some people cope with stresses by shopping, others overeat or drink. I do think Emma copes with whatever is going on in her mind/life with excessive shopping and the people around her, both in real life and online, think it is normal in her case and not something to worry about because she does in under the guise of it being her JOB.

2xblended
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 505
Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:39 am
Has thanked: 2789 times
Been thanked: 2694 times

Re: Emma "everything is going down" Hill Rant Thread #2

Post by 2xblended » Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:21 am

Today's blazer video sums up Emma as a person. The same old tripe, day in, day out. Her content is the epitome of the adage 'Money for old rope'.

I don't think she has a shopping addiction, though I can understand why so many of you seem to think so. I think faceface (post above)is more accurate in saying Emma would have zero content if she didn't shop. I also strongly believe that many people really do participate in 'retail therapy' to deal with stress in their lives. I've done it in the past but know better now.

I said this in the Sarah's Day thread a while ago but I still strongly believe in it. Influencers need to stop accepting PR gifts. Part of Emma's abundance comes in the form of #gifted items, but she's not obligated to accept these items. She could stipulate to brands that she doesn't want to be sent PR items until she researches the brand/product and is sure that this is in line with her messaging.
To be fair to Emma (unlike Sarah's Day), she does seem to accept items that are true to her style and channel theme, rather than just accepting anything and everything. However, she could still practice being selective from this point on, particularly as she's pushing this 'sustainability' drive.

She could literally say to brands, 'I'll showcase your latest collection but I will not be keeping any of it'. She could then disclose at the top of her videos that she will not be keeping the items she's showing as she already owns too much, but is showcasing them in case viewers would like to purchase and want her informed opinion on quality/ styling options etc. Bonus points if she were to return the items in-store instead of shipping them halfway around the world. Alternatively, if she were to donate all the gifted items to something like 'Dress for Success' where her blazers would be perfect for those returning to the job market, it would really be paying it forward and would set an excellent example to her followers.

She'd gain a lot more clout for her sustainability efforts that way and she'd reduce the ridiculous influx of items cluttering up her home! I think her followers would respect her a hell of a lot more if she were to declare she's going on a no-buy but will continue to film as per her usual schedule just to keep everyone informed on 'this season's must-have items'.

I suggest this as an easier alternative to branching out and expanding her channel beyond what it currently is, because, aside from her botox experience, I can't see Emma trying out anything new. She seems content in her rather small bubble. So, this would be a happy medium between doing what she's comfortable doing and continually, needlessly, irritatingly adding more stuff her life just because.

Post Reply

Return to “Abhorred Bloggers”