Afshan Azad

Re: Afshan Azad

Post by Guest »

I think Afshan doesnt know what to apply for maybe? As she couldve been in any drama or soap quite frankly after finishing Harry Potter. It'd maybe more competitive this showbiz industry..

I feel with her age and stuff I feel like a child or trying for a child will be the next step. Especially with her friends having babies Asha and this other one. But of course its not as easy if your friends have babies you can but thats my guess.

bengalibella
Debater
Debater

Post by bengalibella »

Mrs_NK_x wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:57 am
She comes across quite vacuous, always bragging. Her husband and his family seem quite well off, he’s a financial advisor based in Worcester.
I wonder how they met. When people have asked her in Q&As she shuts them down and calls them rude.

It definately won't be arranged...

I doubt his family were forthcoming given her family making it in the papers because of her past relationship. Also she comes from longsight whereas he appears to come from a well to do family. They look like an odd couple. Her husband looks very pretty lol.

I find her so annoying desperately clinging onto her 5 mins of fame. I find her so tacky and classless, bragging about pathetic things, like her car...on finance :|

Lonesma1999
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Lonesma1999 »

“For everyone asking” ... LEAVE IT OUT LUV.. NO ONE OS ASKING!!!

Honestly who is interested in what rides she went on. What value does that add to anyone’s life?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Lonesma1999
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Lonesma1999 »

Alphanumerical wrote: I think Afshan doesnt know what to apply for maybe? As she couldve been in any drama or soap quite frankly after finishing Harry Potter. It'd maybe more competitive this showbiz industry..

I feel with her age and stuff I feel like a child or trying for a child will be the next step. Especially with her friends having babies Asha and this other one. But of course its not as easy if your friends have babies you can but thats my guess.
Isn’t she pregnant at the moment? I guessed all the baggy clothes and the unexplained hospital visited were a dead give away.

Private_user01
Informer
Informer

Post by Private_user01 »

Afshan is a beg with a lot of time on her hands. You can see why her and Asha are best buddies. They are both deluded and full of themselves.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Private_user01
Informer
Informer

Post by Private_user01 »

She has so much time on her hands that she decided to rant on her story just because two people said Asha's dress is nice but does not go with the belt and jacket loool

How do these two bimbo's deal with real life problems

Post by Guest »

She is so fucking full of herself. She has no life, no routine, no career. She was not even a main character in Harry potter yet she claims to be the only female Harry potter actress. Just get over yourself afshan.

You need constant validation from people. You are sat at home all day trying to lose weight and when someone says something you don't like you bite their head off idiot. Just fucking get a job like the rest of us. You have nothing better to do in life than rant want rant. Boringggggggg

Post by Guest »

Wow so afshan just answered one of the questions in today's q and a that she wants to have kids soon whenever god plans. So now that her wedding hype is dead she wants to get attention with a pregnancy announcement. Clever girl

bengalibella
Debater
Debater

Post by bengalibella »

England234 wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2019 3:28 pm
Wow so afshan just answered one of the questions in today's q and a that she wants to have kids soon whenever god plans. So now that her wedding hype is dead she wants to get attention with a pregnancy announcement. Clever girl
I noticed that too lol.
She'll do anything to stay relevant.

masterone
Informer
Informer

Post by masterone »

Is that her real nose?
Screenshot_20190910-182358.png
On another note, asians are so truly tacky... (I'm Pakistani so I'm not being racist) You just have to look at her co-stars instas and then hers... Just look at the difference..

She's STILL milking this one role that she had ages ago.. should have got a better agent, maybe she'd still be "acting"..

The rest of the cast has moved on, and treat acting in HP as what it was, a stepping stone, a job.. this deluded woman acts as if it was God knows what.

Harrypotter
Learner
Learner

Post by Harrypotter »

masterone wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:31 am
Is that her real nose?Screenshot_20190910-182358.png

On another note, asians are so truly tacky... (I'm Pakistani so I'm not being racist) You just have to look at her co-stars instas and then hers... Just look at the difference..

She's STILL milking this one role that she had ages ago.. should have got a better agent, maybe she'd still be "acting"..

The rest of the cast has moved on, and treat acting in HP as what it was, a stepping stone, a job.. this deluded woman acts as if it was God knows what.
to be fair, the other indian twin from the potter movies hasn't turned into an instagram influencer
she truly got lucky with the potter films, if she wasn't cast in them i doubt she would be an influencer and she probably wouldn't have gotten married to the guy she got married to (they seem quite well off)
the only people interested in her are people who can't let go of the fact that harry potter is over, barely any of the cast acknowledge her on sm or reply to her ig comments on their posts
idk why she acts like she was the female lead in the movies when she was quite literally a background 'extra', just with a name loool - she wasn't even the one that danced with dan in the films?

Naf1
Learner
Learner

Post by Naf1 »

This girl tries way too hard to stay relevant

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

Oh my god did someone see her post that her dad is watching her Dallas vlog and he is her dedicated subscriber. Sorry is it the same dad who beat you up and you had to ring police on him? How can you forget!!

bengalibella
Debater
Debater

Post by bengalibella »

England234 wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:29 pm
Oh my god did someone see her post that her dad is watching her Dallas vlog and he is her dedicated subscriber. Sorry is it the same dad who beat you up and you had to ring police on him? How can you forget!!
After she was checking a hindu boy?

She chats so much sh1t.
Just goes to show how her social media 'life' is such a facade.

Shebby123
Learner
Learner

Post by Shebby123 »

How does a “roadman” drive? Illiterate fool. Doesn’t even understand london lingo, stick to what you know from the north sweetheart. Aint no shame in that

Private_user01
Informer
Informer

Post by Private_user01 »

Shebby123 wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:41 am
How does a “roadman” drive? Illiterate fool. Doesn’t even understand london lingo, stick to what you know from the north sweetheart. Aint no shame in that
This is soo pathetic lol and the pic is cringe too! She screams out "beg" too much

Harrypotter
Learner
Learner

Post by Harrypotter »

Private_user01 wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:03 pm
Shebby123 wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:41 am
This is soo pathetic lol and the pic is cringe too! She screams out "beg" too much
and she's clearly had her lips done but denies it all the time

Olympicfan19
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Olympicfan19 »

I’m fairly certain that she blocked me on IG. I recently responded to a story (I wasn’t saying anything that could even be misconstrued as rude), but noticed that her account disappeared. Found it funny and odd. I followed for her somewhat modest outfits, but that’s the extent I cared about a HP background actor.

Post by Guest »

these posts are you cringe ... she’s just looking for an invite back and some free food

Post by Guest »

She looks constipated. What even is that pose? Why is she leaning forwards and pouting? All those filters and editing and she still looks creepy

Return to “Abhorred Bloggers”