Only for thrashing the MUA Tanjia Sayed

Post Reply
Honeymoon_moonlight
Informer
Informer
Posts: 305
Joined: Tue May 15, 2018 3:41 am
Has thanked: 21 times
Been thanked: 80 times

Re: Only for thrashing the MUA Tanjia Sayed

Post by Honeymoon_moonlight » Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:52 am

Teatro wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:37 am
When my friend got married she gave her MUA copies of the professional photos taken at her wedding. It's telling that Tanji doesn't share these or repost from clients who have public Instagram profiles. The countdown is on at last! Can't wait to hear from all the people underwhelmed at her 'masterclass'. She'll probably ban people from taking photos but I hope someone sneaks one and exposes her catfishing and false advertising.
exactly, she bangs on about how hiring a mua is one of the most key elements. If that’s her ethos then why isn’t she delivering a journey like experience with clients. She only shares messages but no show of any photos from the events of their look.

One thing i like about other mua’s/hairstylists is that they’re not bothered about what their “feed” looks like they’re just there to show case their work and act as a portfolio. she would also archive photos of clients and add them back to play around with her feed

if that fat slob wants a inspo page for her own selfies and outfits then why doesn’t she simply create an account for that just like the way she did for her home one? lmao

the type of girls that look up to her work are the ones who spend £££ on charlotte tilburry, terry etc make up and don’t know how to apply it at all

zxo
Learner
Learner
Posts: 98
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:17 pm
Has thanked: 28 times
Been thanked: 31 times

Re: Only for thrashing the MUA Tanjia Sayed

Post by zxo » Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:34 am

The thing that shocks me is that not once has she been called out for facetuning her client pics or making them look lighter/white. How does she even get clients? Her bridal looks all look the same with the same colours/tones. There’s nothing original about what she does tbh. There are far more talented makeup artists on ig that deserve the fame that stupid blob has

Amys1
Lurker
Lurker
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:49 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Only for thrashing the MUA Tanjia Sayed

Post by Amys1 » Fri Oct 11, 2019 6:04 pm

How did she get so popular on Instagram??

Honeymoon_moonlight
Informer
Informer
Posts: 305
Joined: Tue May 15, 2018 3:41 am
Has thanked: 21 times
Been thanked: 80 times

Re: Only for thrashing the MUA Tanjia Sayed

Post by Honeymoon_moonlight » Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:54 am

Amys1 wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 6:04 pm
How did she get so popular on Instagram??
She became popular initially through having a blog called beautea bible with her Maryum (Meemzy). I think they realised how Soniya ans Fyza blew up and knew there was enough to share the pot.

Before the made their blog, they connected through twitter. Back then they used to post a lot of controversial tweets (especially maryum) and it was content that could definetly end up ruining the position she has an MUA if it was now.

Before when Maryum, Tanji and Imaan and Salmah were all friends they would make fun of Sonia and Fyza about them calling everyone inbreds and also S&F not claiming their ethnic background. funny because now she arse licks them.

naziaaaaa28
Wanderer
Wanderer
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:21 pm
Has thanked: 25 times
Been thanked: 0

Re: Only for thrashing the MUA Tanjia Sayed

Post by naziaaaaa28 » Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:05 pm

Honeymoon_moonlight wrote:
Amys1 wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 6:04 pm
How did she get so popular on Instagram??
She became popular initially through having a blog called beautea bible with her Maryum (Meemzy). I think they realised how Soniya ans Fyza blew up and knew there was enough to share the pot.

Before the made their blog, they connected through twitter. Back then they used to post a lot of controversial tweets (especially maryum) and it was content that could definetly end up ruining the position she has an MUA if it was now.

Before when Maryum, Tanji and Imaan and Salmah were all friends they would make fun of Sonia and Fyza about them calling everyone inbreds and also S&F not claiming their ethnic background. funny because now she arse licks them.

What controversial tweets did mariam and tanji used to post?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honeymoon_moonlight
Informer
Informer
Posts: 305
Joined: Tue May 15, 2018 3:41 am
Has thanked: 21 times
Been thanked: 80 times

Re: Only for thrashing the MUA Tanjia Sayed

Post by Honeymoon_moonlight » Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:17 am

naziaaaaa28 wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:05 pm
Honeymoon_moonlight wrote:
Amys1 wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 6:04 pm
How did she get so popular on Instagram??
She became popular initially through having a blog called beautea bible with her Maryum (Meemzy). I think they realised how Soniya ans Fyza blew up and knew there was enough to share the pot.

Before the made their blog, they connected through twitter. Back then they used to post a lot of controversial tweets (especially maryum) and it was content that could definetly end up ruining the position she has an MUA if it was now.

Before when Maryum, Tanji and Imaan and Salmah were all friends they would make fun of Sonia and Fyza about them calling everyone inbreds and also S&F not claiming their ethnic background. funny because now she arse licks them.

What controversial tweets did mariam and tanji used to post?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
these tweets are from years back around 2012 time before she started beautea bible, but i can recall them being super rude and snappy to people which showed their real side because i always found something off about her when she pushed the whole positivity mantra

Honeymoon_moonlight
Informer
Informer
Posts: 305
Joined: Tue May 15, 2018 3:41 am
Has thanked: 21 times
Been thanked: 80 times

Re: Only for thrashing the MUA Tanjia Sayed

Post by Honeymoon_moonlight » Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:18 am

Why does tanji say she doesn’t need teeth bonding then at the same time cry about how her teeth looks like baby teeth? pick one and stick to it lol

can’t say the same for the lipo lol she definetly need that

lollipop74
Learner
Learner
Posts: 25
Joined: Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:18 pm
Has thanked: 14 times
Been thanked: 13 times

Re: Only for thrashing the MUA Tanjia Sayed

Post by lollipop74 » Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:55 pm

Honeymoon_moonlight wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:18 am
Why does tanji say she doesn’t need teeth bonding then at the same time cry about how her teeth looks like baby teeth? pick one and stick to it lol

can’t say the same for the lipo lol she definetly need that

her lipo flopped. She honestly looks the same to me. She got a personal trainer before her lipo & if she had stuck to it and had a decent diet she would have looked much better now. She went for the quick fix with no longevity.

totally unrelated but i think i saw tanjis ex with his gf at a shisha spot a few days back. reminded me of their breakup drama a few years back LOL :rofl:

Honeymoon_moonlight
Informer
Informer
Posts: 305
Joined: Tue May 15, 2018 3:41 am
Has thanked: 21 times
Been thanked: 80 times

Re: Only for thrashing the MUA Tanjia Sayed

Post by Honeymoon_moonlight » Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:27 pm

lollipop74 wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:55 pm
Honeymoon_moonlight wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:18 am
Why does tanji say she doesn’t need teeth bonding then at the same time cry about how her teeth looks like baby teeth? pick one and stick to it lol

can’t say the same for the lipo lol she definetly need that

her lipo flopped. She honestly looks the same to me. She got a personal trainer before her lipo & if she had stuck to it and had a decent diet she would have looked much better now. She went for the quick fix with no longevity.

totally unrelated but i think i saw tanjis ex with his gf at a shisha spot a few days back. reminded me of their breakup drama a few years back LOL :rofl:
it’s so funny when girls like her think to get the best results means spending a lot of money. It’s all about inner motivation and she does not have that in her. Her results are as fast as the food she eats lmao. Consistency will always win.

Wondering when she’s going to sort out her ratty hair? no point spending grands on teeth and lipo when your hair looks like you got dragged through a bush.

her faced looked massive when she was bragging about how her teeth had a good foundation

How did his new gf look like? anything is an upgrade compared to her tbh

lollipop74
Learner
Learner
Posts: 25
Joined: Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:18 pm
Has thanked: 14 times
Been thanked: 13 times

Re: Only for thrashing the MUA Tanjia Sayed

Post by lollipop74 » Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:56 pm

Honeymoon_moonlight wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:27 pm
lollipop74 wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:55 pm
Honeymoon_moonlight wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:18 am
Why does tanji say she doesn’t need teeth bonding then at the same time cry about how her teeth looks like baby teeth? pick one and stick to it lol

can’t say the same for the lipo lol she definetly need that

her lipo flopped. She honestly looks the same to me. She got a personal trainer before her lipo & if she had stuck to it and had a decent diet she would have looked much better now. She went for the quick fix with no longevity.

totally unrelated but i think i saw tanjis ex with his gf at a shisha spot a few days back. reminded me of their breakup drama a few years back LOL :rofl:
it’s so funny when girls like her think to get the best results means spending a lot of money. It’s all about inner motivation and she does not have that in her. Her results are as fast as the food she eats lmao. Consistency will always win.

Wondering when she’s going to sort out her ratty hair? no point spending grands on teeth and lipo when your hair looks like you got dragged through a bush.

her faced looked massive when she was bragging about how her teeth had a good foundation

How did his new gf look like? anything is an upgrade compared to her tbh
why does she give her 'hate' messages on insta such attention? i find it so weird. And whats up with her throw back pics?

I was sat at an angle so constantly looking over would be obvious but from what i saw she looked middle eastern / Arab and slim LOl .

Honeymoon_moonlight
Informer
Informer
Posts: 305
Joined: Tue May 15, 2018 3:41 am
Has thanked: 21 times
Been thanked: 80 times

Re: Only for thrashing the MUA Tanjia Sayed

Post by Honeymoon_moonlight » Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:08 pm

her reaction when waj brings home pepes?
C522F101-6F0F-417D-8F8D-7053431D0AF0.png
that face will give nightmares.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

lollipop74
Learner
Learner
Posts: 25
Joined: Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:18 pm
Has thanked: 14 times
Been thanked: 13 times

Re: Only for thrashing the MUA Tanjia Sayed

Post by lollipop74 » Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:11 pm

Honeymoon_moonlight wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:08 pm
her reaction when waj brings home pepes?

C522F101-6F0F-417D-8F8D-7053431D0AF0.png

that face will give nightmares.
HAHAHAAHAHHA OMG

Honeymoon_moonlight
Informer
Informer
Posts: 305
Joined: Tue May 15, 2018 3:41 am
Has thanked: 21 times
Been thanked: 80 times

Re: Only for thrashing the MUA Tanjia Sayed

Post by Honeymoon_moonlight » Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:13 pm

lollipop74 wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:56 pm
Honeymoon_moonlight wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:27 pm
lollipop74 wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:55 pm
Honeymoon_moonlight wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:18 am
Why does tanji say she doesn’t need teeth bonding then at the same time cry about how her teeth looks like baby teeth? pick one and stick to it lol

can’t say the same for the lipo lol she definetly need that

her lipo flopped. She honestly looks the same to me. She got a personal trainer before her lipo & if she had stuck to it and had a decent diet she would have looked much better now. She went for the quick fix with no longevity.

totally unrelated but i think i saw tanjis ex with his gf at a shisha spot a few days back. reminded me of their breakup drama a few years back LOL :rofl:
it’s so funny when girls like her think to get the best results means spending a lot of money. It’s all about inner motivation and she does not have that in her. Her results are as fast as the food she eats lmao. Consistency will always win.

Wondering when she’s going to sort out her ratty hair? no point spending grands on teeth and lipo when your hair looks like you got dragged through a bush.

her faced looked massive when she was bragging about how her teeth had a good foundation

How did his new gf look like? anything is an upgrade compared to her tbh
why does she give her 'hate' messages on insta such attention? i find it so weird. And whats up with her throw back pics?

I was sat at an angle so constantly looking over would be obvious but from what i saw she looked middle eastern / Arab and slim LOl .
that’s what i mean when she was argumentative during her twitter days. Always looking for a scrap loool. so distasteful.

does tanji not realises she already loses 10kg via photoshop? what else does she want jheeze

Honeymoon_moonlight
Informer
Informer
Posts: 305
Joined: Tue May 15, 2018 3:41 am
Has thanked: 21 times
Been thanked: 80 times

Re: Only for thrashing the MUA Tanjia Sayed

Post by Honeymoon_moonlight » Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:15 pm

it’s hilarious how she can do multiple procedures and there are still lots of girls who are completely procedure free and look 100x better honestly 😭 must be a shit feeling really Looool

lollipop74
Learner
Learner
Posts: 25
Joined: Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:18 pm
Has thanked: 14 times
Been thanked: 13 times

Re: Only for thrashing the MUA Tanjia Sayed

Post by lollipop74 » Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:17 pm

imagine paying all that money to wake up and still b fat

Private_user01
Debater
Debater
Posts: 196
Joined: Wed May 22, 2019 2:58 pm
Has thanked: 167 times
Been thanked: 79 times

Re: Only for thrashing the MUA Tanjia Sayed

Post by Private_user01 » Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:51 pm

lollipop74 wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:17 pm
imagine paying all that money to wake up and still b fat
Sad thing is i reckon she even photoshopped her pic AFTER lipo to appear thinner lol. Does this girl not feel embarassed though? Why would you photoshop yourself to look that much diff from reality when other people who have seen you know you are chubby!!

Honeymoon_moonlight
Informer
Informer
Posts: 305
Joined: Tue May 15, 2018 3:41 am
Has thanked: 21 times
Been thanked: 80 times

Re: Only for thrashing the MUA Tanjia Sayed

Post by Honeymoon_moonlight » Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:27 am

Anyone else cringing at tanji boasting about her assistant labelling her shoes “designer shoes” and “basic shoes”

no wonder she’s a fat fuck, can’t even squat down to pack her shit to move

and as for her assistant what a degrading job willing to pack her smelly shoes. Is this what she needs an assistant for? to take care of physical activities like moving boxes LOL fat bitch

lollipop74
Learner
Learner
Posts: 25
Joined: Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:18 pm
Has thanked: 14 times
Been thanked: 13 times

Re: Only for thrashing the MUA Tanjia Sayed

Post by lollipop74 » Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:03 pm

Honeymoon_moonlight wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:27 pm
lollipop74 wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:55 pm
Honeymoon_moonlight wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:18 am
Why does tanji say she doesn’t need teeth bonding then at the same time cry about how her teeth looks like baby teeth? pick one and stick to it lol

can’t say the same for the lipo lol she definetly need that

her lipo flopped. She honestly looks the same to me. She got a personal trainer before her lipo & if she had stuck to it and had a decent diet she would have looked much better now. She went for the quick fix with no longevity.

totally unrelated but i think i saw tanjis ex with his gf at a shisha spot a few days back. reminded me of their breakup drama a few years back LOL :rofl:
it’s so funny when girls like her think to get the best results means spending a lot of money. It’s all about inner motivation and she does not have that in her. Her results are as fast as the food she eats lmao. Consistency will always win.

Wondering when she’s going to sort out her ratty hair? no point spending grands on teeth and lipo when your hair looks like you got dragged through a bush.

her faced looked massive when she was bragging about how her teeth had a good foundation

How did his new gf look like? anything is an upgrade compared to her tbh
did some lurking & pretty sure i found her socials! ( irrelevant to this thread but pm me if u wanna lurk too sis) i wanna see the fat midgets replacement.

lollipop74
Learner
Learner
Posts: 25
Joined: Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:18 pm
Has thanked: 14 times
Been thanked: 13 times

Re: Only for thrashing the MUA Tanjia Sayed

Post by lollipop74 » Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:05 pm

Honeymoon_moonlight wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:27 am
Anyone else cringing at tanji boasting about her assistant labelling her shoes “designer shoes” and “basic shoes”

no wonder she’s a fat fuck, can’t even squat down to pack her shit to move

and as for her assistant what a degrading job willing to pack her smelly shoes. Is this what she needs an assistant for? to take care of physical activities like moving boxes LOL fat bitch
I think her sister might be her 'assistant'. It just makes sense right??

Honeymoon_moonlight
Informer
Informer
Posts: 305
Joined: Tue May 15, 2018 3:41 am
Has thanked: 21 times
Been thanked: 80 times

Re: Only for thrashing the MUA Tanjia Sayed

Post by Honeymoon_moonlight » Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:42 pm

lollipop74 wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:05 pm
Honeymoon_moonlight wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:27 am
Anyone else cringing at tanji boasting about her assistant labelling her shoes “designer shoes” and “basic shoes”

no wonder she’s a fat fuck, can’t even squat down to pack her shit to move

and as for her assistant what a degrading job willing to pack her smelly shoes. Is this what she needs an assistant for? to take care of physical activities like moving boxes LOL fat bitch
I think her sister might be her 'assistant'. It just makes sense right??
LMAO wait that’s actually so true 🤣 poor little siblings. can imagine utilising that money instead to buy another £800 bag instead lmao

Rabz113
Learner
Learner
Posts: 70
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:10 am
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 9 times

Re: Only for thrashing the MUA Tanjia Sayed

Post by Rabz113 » Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:06 am

lollipop74 wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:03 pm
Honeymoon_moonlight wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:27 pm
lollipop74 wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:55 pm
Honeymoon_moonlight wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:18 am
Why does tanji say she doesn’t need teeth bonding then at the same time cry about how her teeth looks like baby teeth? pick one and stick to it lol

can’t say the same for the lipo lol she definetly need that

her lipo flopped. She honestly looks the same to me. She got a personal trainer before her lipo & if she had stuck to it and had a decent diet she would have looked much better now. She went for the quick fix with no longevity.

totally unrelated but i think i saw tanjis ex with his gf at a shisha spot a few days back. reminded me of their breakup drama a few years back LOL :rofl:
it’s so funny when girls like her think to get the best results means spending a lot of money. It’s all about inner motivation and she does not have that in her. Her results are as fast as the food she eats lmao. Consistency will always win.

Wondering when she’s going to sort out her ratty hair? no point spending grands on teeth and lipo when your hair looks like you got dragged through a bush.

her faced looked massive when she was bragging about how her teeth had a good foundation

How did his new gf look like? anything is an upgrade compared to her tbh
did some lurking & pretty sure i found her socials! ( irrelevant to this thread but pm me if u wanna lurk too sis) i wanna see the fat midgets replacement.
SAAAAAME PM MEEE TOO 😂😂😂

Kbelle-8x
Debater
Debater
Posts: 190
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:08 pm
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 43 times

Re: Only for thrashing the MUA Tanjia Sayed

Post by Kbelle-8x » Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:30 am

Send me his new gf’s socials too pls! Haha

lollipop74
Learner
Learner
Posts: 25
Joined: Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:18 pm
Has thanked: 14 times
Been thanked: 13 times

Re: Only for thrashing the MUA Tanjia Sayed

Post by lollipop74 » Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:44 am

Sent!

zxo
Learner
Learner
Posts: 98
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:17 pm
Has thanked: 28 times
Been thanked: 31 times

Re: Only for thrashing the MUA Tanjia Sayed

Post by zxo » Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:52 am

lollipop74 wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:44 am
Sent!
Please send me his new gfs socials I wanna see as well! Anything would be an improvement from that fat blob

Honeymoon_moonlight
Informer
Informer
Posts: 305
Joined: Tue May 15, 2018 3:41 am
Has thanked: 21 times
Been thanked: 80 times

Re: Only for thrashing the MUA Tanjia Sayed

Post by Honeymoon_moonlight » Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:22 am

lollipop74 wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:56 pm
Honeymoon_moonlight wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:27 pm
lollipop74 wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:55 pm
Honeymoon_moonlight wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:18 am
Why does tanji say she doesn’t need teeth bonding then at the same time cry about how her teeth looks like baby teeth? pick one and stick to it lol

can’t say the same for the lipo lol she definetly need that

her lipo flopped. She honestly looks the same to me. She got a personal trainer before her lipo & if she had stuck to it and had a decent diet she would have looked much better now. She went for the quick fix with no longevity.

totally unrelated but i think i saw tanjis ex with his gf at a shisha spot a few days back. reminded me of their breakup drama a few years back LOL :rofl:
it’s so funny when girls like her think to get the best results means spending a lot of money. It’s all about inner motivation and she does not have that in her. Her results are as fast as the food she eats lmao. Consistency will always win.

Wondering when she’s going to sort out her ratty hair? no point spending grands on teeth and lipo when your hair looks like you got dragged through a bush.

her faced looked massive when she was bragging about how her teeth had a good foundation

How did his new gf look like? anything is an upgrade compared to her tbh
why does she give her 'hate' messages on insta such attention? i find it so weird. And whats up with her throw back pics?

I was sat at an angle so constantly looking over would be obvious but from what i saw she looked middle eastern / Arab and slim LOl .


so funny as soon as i mentioned about her ratty hair she’s out “reviving” her hair today lol 😂 i thought she was heat free? so what is the need for reviving it?

Post Reply

Return to “Abhorred Bloggers”