Only for thrashing the MUA Tanjia Sayed

lollipop74
Learner
Learner

Re: Only for thrashing the MUA Tanjia Sayed

Post by lollipop74 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:51 pm

imagine how trapped waj feels being stuck with that catfish blob. No onee cares about your tacky gold furniture. & whats up with her lying about not wanting to do law. bitch your gap yr was cos u failed loool

Noseybish12345
Learner
Learner

Post by Noseybish12345 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:59 am

Honeymoon_moonlight wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:32 am
lollipop74 wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:43 pm
LOOL this thread is so funny - she should just embrace her size instead of the constant angles/editing. its embarrassing af
she used to look alright back in 2012/2013 but now she’s just volumed in size as the free food promos came in.

meanwhile meemzi has slimmed down so much without probably getting lipo.

i wonder how the lipo makes a person’s stomach look like? does it become all saggy like when someone loses body fat excessively ?
What's meemzi's insta? I used to follow them waay back

Honeymoon_moonlight
Informer
Informer

Post by Honeymoon_moonlight » Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:22 am

lollipop74 wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:51 pm
imagine how trapped waj feels being stuck with that catfish blob. No onee cares about your tacky gold furniture. & whats up with her lying about not wanting to do law. bitch your gap yr was cos u failed loool
and she kept saying she took a gap year to focus on her mental health lmao, no offence but doing a law degree is pretty straight forward.

At least 2 of her friends have secured a training contract with a law firm and someone else i know who graduated at city uni who graduated in the same year as tanj is now already a qualified solicitor so idk why she thought it would be impossible

if i were her i would have qualified and then do blogging. that way you could have something to fall back on.

if her instagram shut down, where would she find her clients other than the previous ones who got marries, portfolio etc.

no excuses to say it’s not possible when there’s youtubers like eve cornwell who secured a TC in a magic circle firm whilst running a youtube account and it actually came in her favours as linklaters featured in her youtube videos. that’s what you call smart. combining the two together

lollipop74
Learner
Learner

Post by lollipop74 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 2:31 pm

Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:22 am
lollipop74 wrote:
and she kept saying she took a gap year to focus on her mental health lmao, no offence but doing a law degree is pretty straight forward.

At least 2 of her friends have secured a training contract with a law firm and someone else i know who graduated at city uni who graduated in the same year as tanj is now already a qualified solicitor so idk why she thought it would be impossible

if i were her i would have qualified and then do blogging. that way you could have something to fall back on.

if her instagram shut down, where would she find her clients other than the previous ones who got marries, portfolio etc.

no excuses to say it’s not possible when there’s youtubers like eve cornwell who secured a TC in a magic circle firm whilst running a youtube account and it actually came in her favours as linklaters featured in her youtube videos. that’s what you call smart. combining the two together
loooool she 100% failed her second year, someone in her cohort told me & a couple of others. It must burn her knowing her friends have tc's and her ex was doing well from what i remember whilst she has no LPC and a basic law degree whilst her poor husband just runs his chicken shop, clings onto his shitty purse & seems like her puppet.

Honeymoon_moonlight
Informer
Informer

Post by Honeymoon_moonlight » Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:49 pm

lollipop74 wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 2:31 pm
Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:22 am
lollipop74 wrote:

loooool she 100% failed her second year, someone in her cohort told me & a couple of others. It must burn her knowing her friends have tc's and her ex was doing well from what i remember whilst she has no LPC and a basic law degree whilst her poor husband just runs his chicken shop, clings onto his shitty purse & seems like her puppet.
Shakeel and Muntaha are the ones that are trainee solicitors now.

I agree, LPC has now become a gateway to access paralegal and legal assistant jobs now (with the hope of some progressing onto TC positions). Suprised she didn’t go for it as she was the loudest more than any other law student i know about studying law constantly lol

Is she waiting around for the SQE instead of the LPC? 😂 that requires to 2 exams to be passed like the bar exams in USA - she better decide soon if she still wants to practice

Lurker7020
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0

Post by Lurker7020 » Sun Sep 29, 2019 1:20 am

lollipop74 wrote:
Honestly he makes me laugh. What happened to all manly men out there? All these days instaguys be clutching their manbag to their side while getting their nails filed and vitamins infused into their arms. Hilarious.

Honeymoon_moonlight
Informer
Informer

Post by Honeymoon_moonlight » Sun Sep 29, 2019 2:33 am

Lurker7020 wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 1:20 am
lollipop74 wrote:
Honestly he makes me laugh. What happened to all manly men out there? All these days instaguys be clutching their manbag to their side while getting their nails filed and vitamins infused into their arms. Hilarious.

she really morphed him into another her. He didn’t wear designer until he met her nor did he probably even had a skin care reigime in place....

you can tell from the way he switched his other account to make it his personal one so it looks like he has more followers for clout.

it really is true when people say the 5 closest people to you can become a reflection of you, so choose wisely.

chattychatterbox
Informer
Informer

Post by chattychatterbox » Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:05 am

They’re such liars. Her sister just posted saying she’s moved house. So clearly it wasn’t their sixth house and it has taken this long for them to move out of their shoe box council house

Private_user01
Debater
Debater

Post by Private_user01 » Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:16 am

chattychatterbox wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:05 am
They’re such liars. Her sister just posted saying she’s moved house. So clearly it wasn’t their sixth house and it has taken this long for them to move out of their shoe box council house

Probably 6th house they have moved into so far not them owning 6 houses the show offs lol

Honeymoon_moonlight
Informer
Informer

Post by Honeymoon_moonlight » Sun Sep 29, 2019 8:38 am

Private_user01 wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:16 am
chattychatterbox wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:05 am

Probably 6th house they have moved into so far not them owning 6 houses the show offs lol

What a sly cow!! LMAO the way tanji described congratulating her parents was as if it was because of a “propertt investment” and not moving into a new residential home.

She is so so desperate to come across as something she’s not. LOL her sister just came forward with the truth. second hand embarassment is real

Honeymoon_moonlight
Informer
Informer

Post by Honeymoon_moonlight » Sun Sep 29, 2019 8:39 am

since tanji are also moving homes that must be one of the 6 properties i’m guessing too 😂😂😂🤣

chattychatterbox
Informer
Informer

Post by chattychatterbox » Sun Sep 29, 2019 1:52 pm

But it doesn’t explain why they lived in that shoe box council house for so long...

Rabz113
Learner
Learner

Post by Rabz113 » Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:22 am

Tanji is a fat cow. In real life she looks like a cow double chin. Her Legs looks like elephant legs. She shows off her granny looks. Lies and lies. I get insta you upload what best of you but mate stop hiding your hippo looks by photo shopping. She ain't all that just because she fair alot of girls turn towards her. It's doesnt matter what colour ppl skin care if you are a dick then your a dick because tanji is one of them.

ana123
Talker
Talker

Post by ana123 » Wed Oct 02, 2019 1:10 pm

Does Tanji report to the HMRC? From my calculation of her course is £500 pp and she has around 100 students minimum that’s 50,000 she should be taxed on it?!

lollipop74
Learner
Learner

Post by lollipop74 » Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:24 pm

She bangs on about her dead law degree every chance she gets so i hope she isn't as stupid as she looks & does her taxes.

Honeymoon_moonlight
Informer
Informer

Post by Honeymoon_moonlight » Wed Oct 02, 2019 5:40 pm

lollipop74 wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:24 pm
She bangs on about her dead law degree every chance she gets so i hope she isn't as stupid as she looks & does her taxes.
if anything she would instead want a way to evade the taxman. loool someone should notify about this along with all these other MUAs

soon enough they’ll stop sharing how many clients they get off to and their morning 5am rants lmaoo

zxo
Talker
Talker

Post by zxo » Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:32 pm

I can’t believe this girl had the audacity to start another page? As if anyone wants to take interior design tips from her with her tacky gold cutlery she had in her previous apartment. Seriously what was up with that?!

Honeymoon_moonlight
Informer
Informer

Post by Honeymoon_moonlight » Thu Oct 03, 2019 4:21 pm

zxo wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:32 pm
I can’t believe this girl had the audacity to start another page? As if anyone wants to take interior design tips from her with her tacky gold cutlery she had in her previous apartment. Seriously what was up with that?!
she’s desperately trying to break into the “new home owner renovation project” instagram

for a freehold house, i thought they could do better in terms of the size of the bottom part of the floor plan or is it me....

Chinutay’s house is reasonable sized considering it’s a 5 bedroom house

Here4drama_
Wanderer
Wanderer
Been thanked: 0

Post by Here4drama_ » Mon Oct 07, 2019 11:02 am

Look at a photo Shamalah posted vs what Tanji posted of the same bride!! The amount she had edited that photo is actually a joke!

On a side note there’s nothing wrong with living with your husband. A nikkah is all that’s required islamically.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Honeymoon_moonlight
Informer
Informer

Post by Honeymoon_moonlight » Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:55 pm

Here4drama_ wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 11:02 am
Look at a photo Shamalah posted vs what Tanji posted of the same bride!! The amount she had edited that photo is actually a joke!

On a side note there’s nothing wrong with living with your husband. A nikkah is all that’s required islamically.
she’s lucky that the bride is generally pretty and that the hair was done up in the second photo.

you can see her hollow lines on her under eye and some texture come through, ALL which is natural and normal. quite sad that tanji not only retouches herself but also her clients when they’re naturally stunning...that flash really also lighten their skin by 849393%

tanji needs to post more videos of her work alongside with the image because if you’re not careful someone can easily catch her out in her antitics by simply going to the accounts assigned to do hair

Here4drama_
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Here4drama_ » Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:25 pm

1000%%%

bengalibella
Talker
Talker

Post by bengalibella » Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:18 am

Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:55 pm
Here4drama_ wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 11:02 am

she’s lucky that the bride is generally pretty and that the hair was done up in the second photo.

you can see her hollow lines on her under eye and some texture come through, ALL which is natural and normal. quite sad that tanji not only retouches herself but also her clients when they’re naturally stunning...that flash really also lighten their skin by 849393%

tanji needs to post more videos of her work alongside with the image because if you’re not careful someone can easily catch her out in her antitics by simply going to the accounts assigned to do hair
I'd be really upset and offended if a mua edited my photo like that!
and yet she's the one who harps on about mental health etc :roll:

Here4drama_
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Here4drama_ » Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:24 am

The bride herself is so beautiful but I’m sure she must’ve been disappointed to see how underwhelming Tanji’s makeup is in real life. It’s not glow-y at all.

I completely agree with the post above- I’d be so offended!

Tanji can lie about the way she looks and what her work looks like, but there’s only some much photoshop can fix. And people talk. It’s so unfair to take peoples’ hard earned money when you’re just a fraud.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Honeymoon_moonlight
Informer
Informer

Post by Honeymoon_moonlight » Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:14 pm

If anything she looks more stunning in the photo posted by the hairstylist. Her actual skin colour is there and isn’t faded or washed out by that bright ass light tanji shoves in their face.

don’t understand why she uses that flash lighting anyways. How about she shoes her work in natural lighting (and no not when it’s golden hour) but actual daylight

she never posts photos either from the actual events unlike other hairstylists or make up artists

I’m sure if they consent to have their face in social media, they won’t have any problem sharing what it looks like in the venue with real settings (hotter, stuffier atmosphere, different lighting, tears

Teatro
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Teatro » Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:37 am

When my friend got married she gave her MUA copies of the professional photos taken at her wedding. It's telling that Tanji doesn't share these or repost from clients who have public Instagram profiles. The countdown is on at last! Can't wait to hear from all the people underwhelmed at her 'masterclass'. She'll probably ban people from taking photos but I hope someone sneaks one and exposes her catfishing and false advertising.

Return to “Abhorred Bloggers”