Only for thrashing the MUA Tanjia Sayed

Honeymoon_moonlight
Informer
Informer

Re: Only for thrashing the MUA Tanjia Sayed

Post by Honeymoon_moonlight » Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:09 pm

curiousme19 wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:14 am
LOL asian guys are so typical. Open up a chicken shop or restaurant and sell it off probably cos business is shit. The way they paraded this when they first opened it lmao
lol that’s hilarious, especially after tanji begging for her followers to vote for his branch for a british take away award 😂 the winner recieves £5000 so makes sense, probably help towards a new bag or wedding preperations 😂

AmariaRa
Talker
Talker

Post by AmariaRa » Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:55 pm

It’s an old ad, from a few years back...

I was wondering if he wanted to sell it then changed his mind or brought it from the previous owner for the price shown?

Either way it seems he splashed a lot of cash on the business🤔

Honeymoon_moonlight
Informer
Informer

Post by Honeymoon_moonlight » Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:36 pm

AmariaRa wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:55 pm
It’s an old ad, from a few years back...

I was wondering if he wanted to sell it then changed his mind or brought it from the previous owner for the price shown?

Either way it seems he splashed a lot of cash on the business🤔
well it’s a franchise so of course he needs to take measures to adhere to the store’s apperance, layout, operations etc whether he likes it or not lol

in the end he’s actually splashing less cash because now he can take free food to tanji. all of her food money spent between 2011 to 2019 probably exceeds the cost of the place

Lurker7020
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0

Post by Lurker7020 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:15 am

I actually think her close ups are pretty despite her fillers. But when she takes pics from far it looks like her head is too big for her body.

pineapple_12345
Talker
Talker

Post by pineapple_12345 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:59 pm

IMG_0316.jpeg
omg shes at lie lie's fake bf managers's restaurent (see her thread for info) lol i love she always says "thank you to zkskdfkfd for inviting me" lol bitch u went there yourself aint no one inviting you anywhere youre not that relevant
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

chattychatterbox
Informer
Informer

Post by chattychatterbox » Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:54 am

All of her photos are photoshopped af she looks so dumpy and her head is too big for her fat body

Teatro
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Post by Teatro » Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:46 am

Tanji's entitled attitude really bothers me and this chicken shop competition beg is a prime example. Her insta is mostly promoting her business. She treats her followers so poorly despite how they have benefitted and supported her.
Why should followers help your husband make $5000 Tanj? What value have you brought to them?
She doesn't share her tips or techniques unless you pay for her obscenely priced 'masterclass'.
She's never even done a giveaway as far as I know.
She's incredibly rude to people in the comments when their critiques are quite valid, that's not negativity. People are allowed to express that they don't like your outfit or makeup.
That rude group photo of all the Asian 'influencers' giving their following the finger is the only honest thing she's ever posted. That's what they really think of the people that provide them their livelihood. I hope other people find this thread and stop giving this entitled fraud their attention. I hope everyone is outraged when this catfish shows up at her masterclass, because she's not going to be able to live up to the fake version of herself and her skills and that's exactly what she deserves.

chattychatterbox
Informer
Informer

Post by chattychatterbox » Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:17 am

Oh Tanji shut your fat mouth for once. “Congrats to my parents on their 6th house”. If they rent out properties why do they live in a council house? Even if they own that why did they not move to a better house in a better area? Also does no one find it weird that Tanji is so old and her younger sister is 4/5?

sk320
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by sk320 » Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:42 am

omg i was gona say the same thing they own 6 properties yet live in a shitty council flat. they seem like a bunch of tightwads that why they prob have a lot of hidden undeclared money stashed somewhere

Kbelle-8x
Debater
Debater

Post by Kbelle-8x » Sun Sep 22, 2019 12:33 pm

that new house she showed is miles better than their current home. If they really owned so many properties, surely they’d have a nicer house? Tanji’s bedroom was a box room toilet lololol. How can her parents afford a Porsche and a new house ? Makes no sense - it’s kinda sad how everyone can see through her lies but she’s so deluded she thinks she’s “goals”

Honeymoon_moonlight
Informer
Informer

Post by Honeymoon_moonlight » Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:01 am

Kbelle-8x wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 12:33 pm
that new house she showed is miles better than their current home. If they really owned so many properties, surely they’d have a nicer house? Tanji’s bedroom was a box room toilet lololol. How can her parents afford a Porsche and a new house ? Makes no sense - it’s kinda sad how everyone can see through her lies but she’s so deluded she thinks she’s “goals”
Instagram is a lot about how you potray things. You have people getting tied into shared ownerships (own only a percentage) or purchasing a lease and claim to say it that it’s their property :rofl:

it’s just such a tacky move adding “6th property” could have just said on their new property investment....lmao she’s so so desperate to come across as some savy girl who knows about real estate and climbing the property ladder just because all these basic girls follow who are conveyencers or post house related content

just don’t get why she’s so desperate to come across as rich. most celebrities do not even do that because that’s their standard of lifestyle...

I swear her dad looks like the bald guy from channel S (reality with mahee) am i wrong lmao. their mum defo a typical asian mum whose begging to be westernised wearing vans LMAOOOO so cringe

Honeymoon_moonlight
Informer
Informer

Post by Honeymoon_moonlight » Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:06 am

Kbelle-8x wrote:
I understand the term “the rich spend like they’re broke and that’s why they’re rich”

but it is mind boggling how that house is far better than their other house (pretty sure that was a block of flats?)

surely it’s common sense for your family to move into the best house and rent out the other properties (because believe me in London you will find someone willing to pay rent regardless of how high)

Another reason for me to guess that it’s shared ownership and the other owners would agree that the properties are for renting out to tenants rather than for buying a home.

bengalibella
Talker
Talker

Post by bengalibella » Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:24 am

chattychatterbox wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:17 am
Oh Tanji shut your fat mouth for once. “Congrats to my parents on their 6th house”. If they rent out properties why do they live in a council house? Even if they own that why did they not move to a better house in a better area? Also does no one find it weird that Tanji is so old and her younger sister is 4/5?
What a tight arse family.
Zero class an' all.

0121truthseeker
Informer
Informer

Post by 0121truthseeker » Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:52 am

chattychatterbox wrote:

She has 2 siblings before her youngest sibling, Ariana. She was 18 or 19 when she was born, I remember when she first posted a pic from the hospital

Lurker7020
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Lurker7020 » Mon Sep 23, 2019 1:07 pm

Does Waj give anyone else gay vibes? Especially with his 'man bags' omg. He's always posing awkwardly in pics/vids and not even natural/candid posing, it looks so camp, exaggerated and unnatural.

Private_user01
Debater
Debater

Post by Private_user01 » Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:17 pm

Honeymoon_moonlight wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:01 am
Kbelle-8x wrote:
Instagram is a lot about how you potray things. You have people getting tied into shared ownerships (own only a percentage) or purchasing a lease and claim to say it that it’s their property :rofl:

it’s just such a tacky move adding “6th property” could have just said on their new property investment....lmao she’s so so desperate to come across as some savy girl who knows about real estate and climbing the property ladder just because all these basic girls follow who are conveyencers or post house related content

just don’t get why she’s so desperate to come across as rich. most celebrities do not even do that because that’s their standard of lifestyle...

I swear her dad looks like the bald guy from channel S (reality with mahee) am i wrong lmao. their mum defo a typical asian mum whose begging to be westernised wearing vans LMAOOOO so cringe

It was defo a tacky move to highlight "6th property" but this chick has always been a stuck up, pretentious show off and likes to make people think that she is rich and has money. Very classless! She should humble herself and learn some modesty.

Honeymoon_moonlight
Informer
Informer

Post by Honeymoon_moonlight » Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:01 am

0121truthseeker wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:52 am
chattychatterbox wrote:

She has 2 siblings before her youngest sibling, Ariana. She was 18 or 19 when she was born, I remember when she first posted a pic from the hospital
bit of a weird age gap. child tax being cut off when tasnia turned 16 you reckon?

what does her mum do? is she a solicitor? tanji kept banging on about how she has a law degree from QMUL

0121truthseeker
Informer
Informer

Post by 0121truthseeker » Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:57 am

Honeymoon_moonlight wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:01 am
0121truthseeker wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:52 am
chattychatterbox wrote:

bit of a weird age gap. child tax being cut off when tasnia turned 16 you reckon?

what does her mum do? is she a solicitor? tanji kept banging on about how she has a law degree from QMUL

I remember Tanji saying that she works for the NHS, she didn’t say what as though

lollipop74
Learner
Learner

Post by lollipop74 » Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:43 pm

LOOL this thread is so funny - she should just embrace her size instead of the constant angles/editing. its embarrassing af

Honeymoon_moonlight
Informer
Informer

Post by Honeymoon_moonlight » Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:32 am

lollipop74 wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:43 pm
LOOL this thread is so funny - she should just embrace her size instead of the constant angles/editing. its embarrassing af
she used to look alright back in 2012/2013 but now she’s just volumed in size as the free food promos came in.

meanwhile meemzi has slimmed down so much without probably getting lipo.

i wonder how the lipo makes a person’s stomach look like? does it become all saggy like when someone loses body fat excessively ?

saffronrosgulla_
Lurker
Lurker

Post by saffronrosgulla_ » Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:57 am

finally saw a tanji.s bride in real life. The make up was ok but very basic. The skin was nice but more matte than glowy as she shows on Instagram. I wouldn’t pay £400.00!! She only allocates an hour for brides

Another girl that does similar make up is Onika, she does a lot of editorial “magazine” work though so I’m not sure if it’s genuinely good. Same price. Similar if not same style

£400.00 too but she is super snobby in her emails. She asked if my enquiry was commercial lol

I think she’s one of the only Agency artists but might be completely fake. She looks like Tanji too so fake it till you make it might run in her blood.

It’s a shame these “intelligent” law grads traded professional careers to spend their weekends photoshopping photos!!

jellyxoxo
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by jellyxoxo » Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:30 am

I personally know Waj, him and his close friend told me they were planning on joining together to get the franchise in High Wycomb in late 2012. He is definitely not the sole owner.

Also they were meant to make a halal cold sandwiches/wraps company called the Halal Bros, don't think this took off though.

Shebby123
Learner
Learner

Post by Shebby123 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:35 am

Dont know why she tries to come across as well off, buy a decent house and take your mum out of her shitty council place then? her mum is clearly not a business/successful woman because she and her husband live in a tiny council place in east and have been living there for YEARS, waj works as a fried chicken shop manager. Literally a freshie from srilanka can do this job (shout out all the srilankan bossmans!)and waj and tanjia are going around renting out tiny flats that look like they’re situated in slums or on top of a Ladbrokes, coz they cant afford a mortgage, and masking it as mY CuTe ApArTmeNt ChEck InSta HiGhLiGhTs For InSpo. You’re a fat round rugby ball who got free lipo at some dodgy foreign allyway clinic and STILL ended up fat anyway. Now just without any of the natural curves you used to have. Your makeup style is so dated, she follow make up trends that people dabbled in YEARS ago and moved away from. The majority of her makeup clients dont even like her work, she definitely lies about how many clients she has in a day. I don’t think many people book her tbh she has a bad rep. People talk, tanji. Her husband is definitely trapped in the closet and he wears the same dusty NMD trainers in every pic. Who even still wears NMD’s looool. And whats up with that basic balenciaga clutch bag he carries. They probably share it hahaha. She dresses like a pregnant charity shop volunteer who’s in her mid 40s and has 15 stinking cats at home and this girl has the cheek to give others fashion advice.

Honeymoon_moonlight
Informer
Informer

Post by Honeymoon_moonlight » Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:00 am

saffronrosgulla_ wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:57 am
finally saw a tanji.s bride in real life. The make up was ok but very basic. The skin was nice but more matte than glowy as she shows on Instagram. I wouldn’t pay £400.00!! She only allocates an hour for brides

Another girl that does similar make up is Onika, she does a lot of editorial “magazine” work though so I’m not sure if it’s genuinely good. Same price. Similar if not same style

£400.00 too but she is super snobby in her emails. She asked if my enquiry was commercial lol

I think she’s one of the only Agency artists but might be completely fake. She looks like Tanji too so fake it till you make it might run in her blood.

It’s a shame these “intelligent” law grads traded professional careers to spend their weekends photoshopping photos!!
i’ve seen a brides make up done (a family relative) ehose make up was done by tanji and i agree it was super average and not as glowy as instagram makes it out to be.

definetly more matte and tbh the eyes look so unstructured just glitter slapped on top of the lids. no depth, winded liner etc just looked too simple for asian weddding and highly doubt it’s something “rEqUeSTEd”

firstly she does the same look so don’t think there’s such thing as being able to request a look. she just regurgitates the same look

i agree, definetly not worth the money. but again she hypes herself cus of this whole “international artist” bs

Honeymoon_moonlight
Informer
Informer

Post by Honeymoon_moonlight » Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:14 am

Shebby123 wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:35 am
Dont know why she tries to come across as well off, buy a decent house and take your mum out of her shitty council place then? her mum is clearly not a business/successful woman because she and her husband live in a tiny council place in east and have been living there for YEARS, waj works as a fried chicken shop manager. Literally a freshie from srilanka can do this job (shout out all the srilankan bossmans!)and waj and tanjia are going around renting out tiny flats that look like they’re situated in slums or on top of a Ladbrokes, coz they cant afford a mortgage, and masking it as mY CuTe ApArTmeNt ChEck InSta HiGhLiGhTs For InSpo. You’re a fat round rugby ball who got free lipo at some dodgy foreign allyway clinic and STILL ended up fat anyway. Now just without any of the natural curves you used to have. Your makeup style is so dated, she follow make up trends that people dabbled in YEARS ago and moved away from. The majority of her makeup clients dont even like her work, she definitely lies about how many clients she has in a day. I don’t think many people book her tbh she has a bad rep. People talk, tanji. Her husband is definitely trapped in the closet and he wears the same dusty NMD trainers in every pic. Who even still wears NMD’s looool. And whats up with that basic balenciaga clutch bag he carries. They probably share it hahaha. She dresses like a pregnant charity shop volunteer who’s in her mid 40s and has 15 stinking cats at home and this girl has the cheek to give others fashion advice.

she tries so hard to be so different from every other asian girl which makes her exactly like every asian girl

firstly the way she moved in and lives with Waj after her nikkah (i understand that they’re islamically married) but for most bengalis that’s like an engagement party equivalent. and then the bidaai happens after rhe wedsing reception.

Their family really smells of desperation of wanting to be white so bad. branches can grow but Roots can never be cut off tanji lmao

Return to “Abhorred Bloggers”