Only for thrashing the MUA Tanjia Sayed

Re: Only for thrashing the MUA Tanjia Sayed

Post by Guest »

i’ve seen rumena do better creative and inticrate looks on herself than this bland signature look. there’s no depth in contouring, no colour in the face?? just foundation and concealer and some blush

tanji is so harsh with the editing, rumena’s face looks much softer in the video than tanji’s overly sharpened photo

she needs to start being inventive with her looks...it’s so predictible every post

Mejghan__93
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Mejghan__93 »

Omg her sister in law has in her bio - trained by tanji s.

I’m dead. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Her insta is hayalighter

Firstly there is going to be so many “MUA” in peoples families that no “MUA” will be booked lol. I’m going to self train myself so I never have to book one lol :rofl:

Hereforthrshade101
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hereforthrshade101 »

Mejghan__93 wrote:Omg her sister in law has in her bio - trained by tanji s.

I’m dead. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Her insta is hayalighter

Firstly there is going to be so many “MUA” in peoples families that no “MUA” will be booked lol. I’m going to self train myself so I never have to book one lol :rofl:
Hahaha noticed this too, how cringe

Actually scrolled down to see her makeup work and well.. definitely looks like she was trained by Tanji :rofl:

Libby_UK
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Libby_UK »

I wouldn't be surprised if she opens her own academy believing her own hype. How to learn one signature look and be certified by Tanjia :roll:

She's also deleted a few edited photos of herself, including the one with Waj in front of the jeep. She's definitely found this thread then 8-)
Oh I think she's deleted the Dani post, she doesn't want to be associated with the wedding? Are you ashamed of your own work?

Post by Guest »

lol at the sister being 'trained by tanji' lol ok...did anyone see the pic on hayas page, of someone whose makeup she did, a blonde girl? it was so airbrushed. i guess tanji taught her that too.

Hereforthrshade101
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Lol if she's gonna go through and delete edited posts because we've realised would she even have anything left of her Instagram :rofl:

Eg. Her legs look extremely slim in most pics where she's wearing a short dress .. then you see those engagement pics, the one of her posing on the side

that outfit did nothing for her, like her wedding dress. Someone recommend her a stylist

Post by Guest »

she wrote on her story she's a size medium "ALWAYS"... ok

Libby_UK
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Libby_UK »

^ Lol medium in Zara? :?

Thanks for the last post Tanjia, if only you used your own advice on Dani hey.

Post by Guest »

looool did u guys see on her story, first there was a pic of the inside of her in laws house and it says its her in laws house, then there is a pic of her and waj, waj is shirtless, their heads are very close (selfie) and shes written goodnight from us? EW does she have to advertise theyre having sex???

saffronrosgulla_
Lurker
Lurker

Post by saffronrosgulla_ »

nwr1996 wrote:looool did u guys see on her story, first there was a pic of the inside of her in laws house and it says its her in laws house, then there is a pic of her and waj, waj is shirtless, their heads are very close (selfie) and shes written goodnight from us? EW does she have to advertise theyre having sex???
EW :(

Post by Guest »

Wajs house decor looked very 1990’s but then again so does Tanji’s. UGH it’s so disgusting she puts a pic of them in bed/topless every so often we don’t care, everyone knows she’s already slept around

Hereforthrshade101
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

NadzyP wrote:Wajs house decor looked very 1990’s but then again so does Tanji’s. UGH it’s so disgusting she puts a pic of them in bed/topless every so often we don’t care, everyone knows she’s already slept around
Haha literally thought how is she calling that house pretty, looks like it's been due a refurb for a couple decades..

And the pics in bed are so cringe, keep your private life private, atleast that aspect nobody needs to see ew

Libby_UK
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Libby_UK »

She has the spirit of a 16 year old boy who has just lost his virginity, and needs to brag about it to the world.

Hereforthrshade101
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Why has she stuck the bottom lashes on upside down :rofl:

Look at the left eye. They're not supposed to flick up Tanji you genius :rofl: :rofl:
The right eye is a mess/falling off too just saying

Post by Guest »

Hereforthrshade101 wrote:Why has she stuck the bottom lashes on upside down :rofl:

<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>instagram</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>p</span><span>/</span><span>BmTlXfPHyIZ</span><span>/?</span><span>hl</span><span>=</span><span>en</span></a>

Look at the left eye. They're not supposed to flick up Tanji you genius :rofl: :rofl:
The right eye is a mess/falling off too just saying

omg LOOOOOOOOL YOURE RIGHT
good eye, how did no one notice that??? how did afshan not notice??? wtf

Hereforthrshade101
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

LOOOL Afshan put up a post praising her other makeup artist that did her sangeet look, and rightly so because she did a great job

... Tanji not so much.. she really made her whole look a mess, the eyes are the worst those lashes are hanging on for dear life and aren't even the right way up :rofl: :rofl:

flowercrown
Lurker
Lurker

Post by flowercrown »

the bottom lashes oh no :?

Mejghan__93
Learner
Learner

Post by Mejghan__93 »

Tanji definitely reads here because she has deleted the posts looooool.

Hey prime pitta!

queen rania
Informer
Informer

Post by queen rania »

I went to see that post of afshanazad but she has deleted it, we really are keeping poor Tanji busy with coming on here to read what we say then having to delete the posts on her insta :rofl:

Also i thought Afshanazad was married last year and went on a mni imoon after i am confused
was it just a nikaah and then they were dating

Hereforthrshade101
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

queen rania wrote:I went to see that post of afshanazad but she has deleted it, we really are keeping poor Tanji busy with coming on here to read what we say then having to delete the posts on her insta :rofl:

Also i thought Afshanazad was married last year and went on a mni imoon after i am confused
was it just a nikaah and then they were dating
Yeah she deleted that fast :rofl: Afshan doesn't seem to have posted many pictures of the makeup done by Tanji on her feed either LOL yet she seems really happy with the other MUA from her sangeet

Yeah she had her nikah last year, and now her main functions. Seems to be what everyone is doing these days

Return to “Abhorred Bloggers”