Only for thrashing the MUA Tanjia Sayed

Kbelle-8x
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0

Re: Only for thrashing the MUA Tanjia Sayed

Post by Kbelle-8x »

Elena hair posted a video of tanji’s hair and you can see her figure ... she’s built like a fridge

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

built like a fridge :rofl:

she has such a round face, i’m crying at the difference in other people’s photos off guard compared to hers. this is why some instagrammers are too scared to do youtube because everyone will find out about their catfish antics

central foundation is situated right in tower hamlets :? so does she live in tower hamlets of ilford?

yeah seems like they blew their entire wedding budget on mediocre bags, holidays and a dead house. guessing she’s saving for the likes of meridian grand or grand sapphire like every other asian blogger on instagram

grand sapphire is £23-26k and meridian grand is roughly the same too so makes sense loool she should have not spoken too early

0121truthseeker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 0121truthseeker »

Or may just throw another “intimate wedding”, if they do... it’s okay to say that you can’t afford the usual South Asian wedding 🙄

Kbelle-8x
Debater
Debater

Post by Kbelle-8x »

I don’t think she realises how much she brags... she tried to do it in a subtle way but it’s not subtle at all. “Waj doesn’t know what to buy me for our anniversary as I’ve bought myself everything off my wish list”. I don’t doubt that she works for her money as she clearly does, but do you really need to boast 24/7? I also find it weird how many times she got invited for iftari at restaurants but she didn’t actually fast once during Ramadan?? Weird

guruuuugossiper
Wanderer
Wanderer
Been thanked: 0

Post by guruuuugossiper »

MovieAddictx wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:25 am
Tanjia was a known Central Foundation heaux during her school days. She had an ex bf called Humayewn or something who used to chill at her house, parents present and all. The gag is, he cheated on her with a girl who was her slimmer doppelganger. This was obviously pre-insta days.
Awkward because she went to Morpeth

MasalaQueen
Learner
Learner

Post by MasalaQueen »

So get this, her class is £500. Can you even believe that? IMO only top actual MUAs like Scott Barnes, Val Garland, Charlotte Tilbury and Mario Dedivanovic, deserve to charge that much.

Seriously pisses me off when I see so many newbie viral influencers charging that amount when you could just pay an artist and follow them on a job for a day to learn actual first hand.

saffronrosgulla_
Lurker
Lurker

Post by saffronrosgulla_ »

She went to Central Girls Foundation, and has talked about it many times. Not Morpeth.

Kbelle-8x
Debater
Debater

Post by Kbelle-8x »

I cannot believe she’s charging the same amount for her masterclass as MARIO!!! She’s crazy.

0121truthseeker
Gossiper
Gossiper

MasalaQueen wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:17 pm
So get this, her class is £500. Can you even believe that? IMO only top actual MUAs like Scott Barnes, Val Garland, Charlotte Tilbury and Mario Dedivanovic, deserve to charge that much.

Seriously pisses me off when I see so many newbie viral influencers charging that amount when you could just pay an artist and follow them on a job for a day to learn actual first hand.

My cousin and I were excited for her Masterclass, but after seeing the cost... f*ck that!!! She’s still an effing Insta makeup artist, not a renowned one like Mary Greenwell, Lisa Eldridge, Charlotte Tilbury etc who have nearly or over 20 years of experience and can justify their pricing, but Tanji.S?!?! I’m sooo disappointed 😤

Tanji, if you’re reading this then next time, please make your classes more affordable and why is it more than booking you loooooooool

Fifi__10
Learner
Learner

Post by Fifi__10 »

0121truthseeker wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:46 pm
MasalaQueen wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:17 pm

My cousin and I were excited for her Masterclass, but after seeing the cost... f*ck that!!! She’s still an effing Insta makeup artist, not a renowned one like Mary Greenwell, Lisa Eldridge, Charlotte Tilbury etc who have nearly or over 20 years of experience and can justify their pricing, but Tanji.S?!?! I’m sooo disappointed 😤

Tanji, if you’re reading this then next time, please make your classes more affordable and why is it more than booking you loooooooool
Exactly! Not like it’s a 1-1, then it would be worth it but how much can you actually learn in a master class?
I’ve done a 1-1 with Shanara beauty I think I only paid £400 and it was the best £400 I’ve spent - her work is immaculate in person and she’s such a good teacher. Tanji’s makeup is a catfish

0121truthseeker
Gossiper
Gossiper

NittyNora0 wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:18 am
How else is she gonna afford that wedding reception

True, true. It has to be the best Insta wedding of 2018

AmariaRa
Talker
Talker

Post by AmariaRa »

How many places were there?

0121truthseeker
Gossiper
Gossiper

0121truthseeker wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:00 am
NittyNora0 wrote:

True, true. It has to be the best Insta wedding of ***2019

Kbelle-8x
Debater
Debater

Post by Kbelle-8x »

AmariaRa wrote:How many places were there?
I reckon maybe 200

Post by Guest »

NittyNora0 wrote:
now THIS makes sense. 200 x £500 = £100,000 - girl is including a honeymoon package in there too

guruuuugossiper
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by guruuuugossiper »

saffronrosgulla_ wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:40 am
She went to Central Girls Foundation, and has talked about it many times. Not Morpeth.
Ok but I lived in her area and my cousin is one of her best friends from Morpeth

Kbelle-8x
Debater
Debater

Post by Kbelle-8x »

Am I the only one who finds it weird that she’s taking her sister to bookings? Tanji’s prices are extortionate enough. But imagine paying that money to have the artist’s LITTLE SISTER do ur make up? She does do good make up but personally I would find that quite unprofessional

chattychatterbox
Informer
Informer

Post by chattychatterbox »

there’s no way she’s serious about this? If someone wanted to book her sister they would do it

Post by Guest »

Kbelle-8x wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:11 pm
Am I the only one who finds it weird that she’s taking her sister to bookings? Tanji’s prices are extortionate enough. But imagine paying that money to have the artist’s LITTLE SISTER do ur make up? She does do good make up but personally I would find that quite unprofessional
does she actually do this on the day? is the bride aware beforehand? if so that’s fricking hilarious ! i m a g i n e probably one of the most important day and she shows up

she should make her own page instead of giving free promo to her sisters

saffronrosgulla_
Lurker
Lurker

Post by saffronrosgulla_ »

guruuuugossiper wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:13 pm
saffronrosgulla_ wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:40 am
Ok but I lived in her area and my cousin is one of her best friends from Morpeth
Ok?

Return to “Abhorred Bloggers”