lollipop74 wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:03 pm
Honeymoon_moonlight wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:27 pm
lollipop74 wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:55 pm
Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:18 am
Why does tanji say she doesn’t need teeth bonding then at the same time cry about how her teeth looks like baby teeth? pick one and stick to it lol

can’t say the same for the lipo lol she definetly need that

her lipo flopped. She honestly looks the same to me. She got a personal trainer before her lipo & if she had stuck to it and had a decent diet she would have looked much better now. She went for the quick fix with no longevity.

totally unrelated but i think i saw tanjis ex with his gf at a shisha spot a few days back. reminded me of their breakup drama a few years back LOL :rofl:
it’s so funny when girls like her think to get the best results means spending a lot of money. It’s all about inner motivation and she does not have that in her. Her results are as fast as the food she eats lmao. Consistency will always win.

Wondering when she’s going to sort out her ratty hair? no point spending grands on teeth and lipo when your hair looks like you got dragged through a bush.

her faced looked massive when she was bragging about how her teeth had a good foundation

How did his new gf look like? anything is an upgrade compared to her tbh
did some lurking & pretty sure i found her socials! ( irrelevant to this thread but pm me if u wanna lurk too sis) i wanna see the fat midgets replacement.
Haha pm me too!

zxo
Talker
Talker

Re: Only for thrashing the MUA Tanjia Sayed

Post by zxo » Fri Oct 18, 2019 5:34 am

Can we talk about what Tanji’s friend is wearing in the post tanji uploaded for her birthday. A slip dress with elbow length gloves? Who are you??? Lmao. She looks ridiculous. I knew tanji didn’t have a sense of style but neither do her friends apparently

Kbelle-8x
Debater
Debater

Post by Kbelle-8x » Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:54 am

She thinks she’s Audrey Hepburn or something looool, the whole squad needs a makeover

lollipop74
Learner
Learner

Post by lollipop74 » Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:57 am

LMAOOO her outfit is tragiccccc - & Tanji looks like the moon emoji with her pancake face

Amys1
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0

Post by Amys1 » Fri Oct 18, 2019 12:52 pm

Her interior design skills are so BASIC. Everything is so overdone, the marble, the gold, the velvet button furniture.

Fair enough if that’s their taste but definitely no need to set up a whole page to inspire people as it’s everywhereeeeeee nothing they have done thus far is Different

Mejghan__93
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Mejghan__93 » Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:45 pm

Amys1 wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 12:52 pm
Her interior design skills are so BASIC. Everything is so overdone, the marble, the gold, the velvet button furniture.

Fair enough if that’s their taste but definitely no need to set up a whole page to inspire people as it’s everywhereeeeeee nothing they have done thus far is Different

I’m really laughing so hard right now that she actually put “the downstairs powder room” LIKE SERIOUSLY. she’s so aspirational. No-one thinks your old money posh darling.

Mejghan__93
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Mejghan__93 » Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:47 pm

And the Louis Vuitton bag placed on the table next to a girl wearing long gloves :/ can this be anymore cheap

lollipop74
Learner
Learner

Post by lollipop74 » Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:55 pm

omg guys - zoom into the pic of her friend, im not good with seeing if pics have edited but the chest area has definitely been airbrushed

Private_user01
Debater
Debater

Post by Private_user01 » Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:55 pm

Her friend is cheap and tacky like her.. showing cleavage in that slip dress n the gloves look ridiculous

Honeymoon_moonlight
Informer
Informer

Post by Honeymoon_moonlight » Fri Oct 18, 2019 4:43 pm

zxo wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 5:34 am
Can we talk about what Tanji’s friend is wearing in the post tanji uploaded for her birthday. A slip dress with elbow length gloves? Who are you??? Lmao. She looks ridiculous. I knew tanji didn’t have a sense of style but neither do her friends apparently

*Greg from love island voice* to tanji’s friend wearing gloves: what was your thought process behind that??

seriously thing girl went through finding this item, purchasing the item, bringing it home and paired it with a outfit - she had many chances to stop and think about this terribly tacky decision

people on red carpets don’t even wear gloves anymore like they used to loooool

Honeymoon_moonlight
Informer
Informer

Post by Honeymoon_moonlight » Fri Oct 18, 2019 4:44 pm

Mejghan__93 wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:47 pm
And the Louis Vuitton bag placed on the table next to a girl wearing long gloves :/ can this be anymore cheap
i can only imagine what clowns these lot must have looked like at that restaurant. So so SO embarrassing.

Honeymoon_moonlight
Informer
Informer

Post by Honeymoon_moonlight » Fri Oct 18, 2019 4:45 pm

Mejghan__93 wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:45 pm
Amys1 wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 12:52 pm

I’m really laughing so hard right now that she actually put “the downstairs powder room” LIKE SERIOUSLY. she’s so aspirational. No-one thinks your old money posh darling.
more like the room to bust her smelly shits from last night’s pepes

Honeymoon_moonlight
Informer
Informer

Post by Honeymoon_moonlight » Fri Oct 18, 2019 4:51 pm

The way this girl flexes with her “lifestyle” on her instagram, you’d think they’d aim for a bigger house like most instagrammers do. having an open plan kitchen, ensuites, garden space etc. Better just stick to bragging about your shittt brassy chandellier tanji and making a bedroom a closet.

she had to break the wall between her kitchen and living room just to make it look bigger but it just looks like a big box and the staircase can be seen from the kitchen which just looks so tacky imo

Chinutay’s, Dina tokios and a few other family friends i know in their 20s have way huger houses and These people don’t even stunt in much designer but have so many more rooms, ensuites etc they know where their priorities are in investing in a big house for long term value and use

Honeymoon_moonlight
Informer
Informer

Post by Honeymoon_moonlight » Fri Oct 18, 2019 4:54 pm

as for tanji’s ex’s new potential girl she’s also pursuing a career in law which is interesting 👀 whilst tanji’s stuck with a chicken shop owner who wears girls pouches 👌🏽

zxo
Talker
Talker

Post by zxo » Fri Oct 18, 2019 11:08 pm

Am I the only one who gets gay vibes from waj?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lollipop74
Learner
Learner

Post by lollipop74 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 1:45 am

Fri Oct 18, 2019 4:54 pm
as for tanji’s ex’s new potential girl she’s also pursuing a career in law which is interesting 👀 whilst tanji’s stuck with a chicken shop owner who wears girls pouches 👌🏽
she tweeted about writing a contract so it seems like she is actually using her degree haha

Shebby123
Learner
Learner

Post by Shebby123 » Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:19 am

lollipop74 wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:03 am
LOL she is tragic - somene help free waj, who is being held hostage lol
Nah hes a saddo as well. Tbh i think their marriage is one of those “sham” marriages because waj is probably actually gay but obv can’t be with a man so married his friend instead, just to please their asian community.

zxo
Talker
Talker

Post by zxo » Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:01 am

Waj looks like that plastic ken dude who got a million surgeries to look like Ken from barbie. Man has 0 expressions on his face more than half the time Tanji uploads pics with him. Its so weird

lollipop74
Learner
Learner

Post by lollipop74 » Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:56 pm

'Training myself to snack on blueberries' in what world is that sooo much effort. Just admit your fatness loool

cornnnnnnnn
Stalker
Stalker
Been thanked: 0

Post by cornnnnnnnn » Sun Oct 20, 2019 2:11 pm

lollipop74 wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:03 pm
Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:27 pm
lollipop74 wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:55 pm
Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:18 am
Why does tanji say she doesn’t need teeth bonding then at the same time cry about how her teeth looks like baby teeth? pick one and stick to it lol

can’t say the same for the lipo lol she definetly need that

her lipo flopped. She honestly looks the same to me. She got a personal trainer before her lipo & if she had stuck to it and had a decent diet she would have looked much better now. She went for the quick fix with no longevity.

totally unrelated but i think i saw tanjis ex with his gf at a shisha spot a few days back. reminded me of their breakup drama a few years back LOL :rofl:
it’s so funny when girls like her think to get the best results means spending a lot of money. It’s all about inner motivation and she does not have that in her. Her results are as fast as the food she eats lmao. Consistency will always win.

Wondering when she’s going to sort out her ratty hair? no point spending grands on teeth and lipo when your hair looks like you got dragged through a bush.

her faced looked massive when she was bragging about how her teeth had a good foundation

How did his new gf look like? anything is an upgrade compared to her tbh
did some lurking & pretty sure i found her socials! ( irrelevant to this thread but pm me if u wanna lurk too sis) i wanna see the fat midgets replacement.
omg can u pm me too please?

zxo
Talker
Talker

Post by zxo » Sun Oct 20, 2019 4:08 pm

I still laugh at the fact that she got lipo done only to have to continuously photoshop and facetune her pictures. Like that's just sad Tanji. I thought she was huge on goals and achieving them. Couldn't stick to a diet and personal trainer? lmaoo

lollipop74
Learner
Learner

Post by lollipop74 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:36 am

does anyone else think she has been reading on here and is taking a dig at her ex with her latest quote Instagram story? I dont think her chicken shop owner is anything to thank god for not gonna lie..

Kbelle-8x
Debater
Debater

Post by Kbelle-8x » Mon Oct 21, 2019 12:34 pm

She has defo been reading on here! She made an insta rant about people saying things about waj’s pouch and her friend’s gloves on her bday dinner. It’s so painfully obvious she reads here loool why r u actively clicking on this thread if you don’t like what u see?

lollipop74
Learner
Learner

Post by lollipop74 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:16 pm

She says how the hate doesn't get to her yet she is posting paragraphs explaining loooool. dumb shitt

Return to “Abhorred Bloggers”