Only for thrashing the MUA Tanjia Sayed

Libby_UK
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Only for thrashing the MUA Tanjia Sayed

Post by Libby_UK » Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:12 am

Hi ladies,

So this is a new thread to discuss and review Tanjia Sayed's make up work and her public Instagram posts. If you are a fan or would like to praise her, then please create a thread in the rave section. Otherwise you will be reported for violating the rules.

I have to say since her Dani disaster, I have been put off baking. How do you trust a MUA after seeing Tanjia's work in different settings?

Mejghan__93
Lurker
Lurker

Re: Only for thrashing the MUA Tanjia Sayed

Post by Mejghan__93 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:06 am

:D :love2:

I am actually looking for a makeup artist for an event in a few weeks and now I will be looking at who can create versatile looks, on different skin types and who UPLOADS different types of girls not the same look over and over again :rofl: also now I’ll probavy be looking at tagged girls in the pics and looking at their stories/pics to see the work from a different camera.

After seeing The dani disaster I’m really wary of makeup artist who can only create one look with their own tools :roll:

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:24 am

Most of the other MUA’s upload videos either on snapchat or Instagram of their brides and they don’t edit their photos of clients or themselves as heavily as Tanji does. They also upload client pics so you can see from another point of view. It’s clear when you see the lard photoshopping herself so much she’s clearly gonna do it to her clients too. She’s been giving fake positive vibes today with her little quote pics but we all know she’s dying of embarrassment
Lol she’s just put her clients pic up with the caption there’s a video on her story of the client, then in the story she’s written ‘glow’ she might as well have written dear GG I read your thread daily

Honeymoon_moonlight
Informer
Informer

Post by Honeymoon_moonlight » Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:33 am

finally a new thread :D hopefully this time people can comprehend the purpose of the thread :love2:

going back to the flashback occuring in the photos from the previous thread, it’s honestly odd how she just uses a blank white screen on another phone to take a photo. why not just turn on the flash tanji? because that doesn’t give a true accurate representation of flashback from her ashy make up at all

it doesn’t kill to go over the powder after with some fix plus or setting spray to add life back to the base.

tanji if you don’t know how to bake properly then simply don’t bake dear. the way she was trying to pass it off as saying the flashback only occured at night. no love it’s just that when you have natural light in daylight there’s no need to use flash...it will still look just as horrendus with flash in daylight time too

one of the other issues is also her being unable to pick the right shade of concealer with the right undertones of the client - i would be mortified if i was Dani looking back at all these photos

have you noticed how she didn’t even upload the close up images taken by the professional cameras on those news websites? she just uses the ones that are the furthest away as much as possible to hide that disastrous outcome :rofl:
so hilarious how she ended up deleting all her photos from Dani’s event and yet still no credit of her make up :rofl:

now she’s trying to force feed videos of her clients after reading the thread of everyone saying she never uploads videos and you can literally see the differences in how much she over saturates the image as well as extra highlight
Last edited by Honeymoon_moonlight on Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Libby_UK
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Libby_UK » Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:36 am

NadzyP wrote:Most of the other MUA’s upload videos either on snapchat or Instagram of their brides and they don’t edit their photos of clients or themselves as heavily as Tanji does. They also upload client pics so you can see from another point of view. It’s clear when you see the lard photoshopping herself so much she’s clearly gonna do it to her clients too. She’s been giving fake positive vibes today with her little quote pics but we all know she’s dying of embarrassment
Lol she’s just put her clients pic up with the caption there’s a video on her story of the client, then in the story she’s written ‘glow’ she might as well have written dear GG I read your thread daily
In my experience it's the girls who scream positive vibes at everyone are the ones who are rotten to the core. She once said she doesn't backbite or gossip but remember she insulted that girl over her looks on twitter. Now imagine if that girl was big...would Tanji have used the fat word? We can only speculate...

Why doesn't the glow last all day for the brides then? The professional photographers will pick up on any flaw, so would other people's camera phones.

Libby_UK
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Libby_UK » Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:40 am

Mejghan__93 wrote::D :love2:

I am actually looking for a makeup artist for an event in a few weeks and now I will be looking at who can create versatile looks, on different skin types and who UPLOADS different types of girls not the same look over and over again :rofl: also now I’ll probavy be looking at tagged girls in the pics and looking at their stories/pics to see the work from a different camera.

After seeing The dani disaster I’m really wary of makeup artist who can only create one look with their own tools :roll:
I always have pondered how does someone who claims to be "self taught" know all the tricks and trades without training? You don't get a degree by attending one lecture, just like she hasn't absorbed Mario's years of training and knowledge in one day. The alternative photos just show the make up isn't dewy or it doesn't last all day.

The Indian bride's hair remained immaculate, but the make up looked unblended with the flashback. Let's see if Dani actually re books her...it's going to be interesting.

Honeymoon_moonlight
Informer
Informer

Post by Honeymoon_moonlight » Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:45 am

people that rave on about positivity are definetly are the most toxic ones to look out for. she always tries to posts these ‘inspiring’ quotes and ends up deleting.. she’s so indecisive about her own feed which shows all of this positivity mantra bs is just for show until she finished photoshopping the next batch of her most recent clients

she reaps what she sows. back in the twitter days before beauteabible and her blog days, she would always try to come for girls whenever she felt threatened or whoever disagreed with her tweets so this is what she gets for being a horrible bitch and a bully to people before :FU:

that glow and airbrushed look is only found on her photoshop tab :rofl: do all these brides suddenly leave their glow and airbrushed base at home after they leave to go to the venue? ;)

Libby_UK
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Libby_UK » Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:51 am

Honeymoon- What is that device she uses to capture her brides without the flash?

If she's really proud of her work she would showcase it without filters or editing. In natural light and also other wedding photographs like Lubna Rafiq does. I remember when I was booking MUAs for special occasions, they'd send me so many photos in different lights to show how good their work is.

The personal trainer Krissy Cela never uploaded her engagement pictures. Only a video but you can't see her face properly, I wonder why that could be.

Here's the link

Is it me or the area around her eyebrows look really white? It could be the lighting or a filter she's put on herself, but her complexion doesn't look even.

queen rania
Debater
Debater

Post by queen rania » Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:12 am

I am not a make up expert but to me the concealer was too light and in a few photos the neck was a different colour, this could also be due to daniella having a tan, i saw in alizey's graduation storey tanji used a handheld light in one hand, not sure what it is called,

I think it is commen sense to not just look at IG photos and magazine shoots these mua do, and before you book someone best to see brides you may know, and read reviews, which there are hardly any.
As a mua i guess you have to keep updating your skills and knowledge tanji seems happy to do the same gold and copper eyeshadow with even the lipstick is nearly always the same colour, a lot of brides let the mua do what they want and this must be the case,

Hereforthrshade101
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by Hereforthrshade101 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:19 am

Candycrush wrote:
Mejghan__93 wrote::D :love2:

I always have pondered how does someone who claims to be "self taught" know all the tricks and trades without training? You don't get a degree by attending one lecture, just like she hasn't absorbed Mario's years of training and knowledge in one day. The alternative photos just show the make up isn't dewy or it doesn't last all day.

The Indian bride's hair remained immaculate, but the make up looked unblended with the flashback. Let's see if Dani actually re books her...it's going to be interesting.
I honestly think her lack of training is just a reflection of her egotistical personality. She could never humble herself enough to take a class from another decent and skillfull Asian bridal MUA because she thinks her makeup style is so 'luxury' and above everyone else's.

She only states she was 'trained' by Mario because he's a big name. Hundreds of people turn up to his classes and it's not even hands on so she sat there taking notes on his techniques but still can't seem to get it right.

Safe to say she needs to enroll on some proper training.

Libby_UK
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Libby_UK » Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:57 am

I don't see any flashback but it is during the day, this is taken from Alizey's account from her graduation. Close up it still doesn't look blended where the bronzer blusher sits or is that her skin? Maybe I've just got really high standards
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

skyfullofstars
Learner
Learner

Post by skyfullofstars » Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:08 am

thanks candycrush for making this new thread, hopefully her minions stay out of this one

Honeymoon_moonlight
Informer
Informer

Post by Honeymoon_moonlight » Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:16 am

i think the potato uses this screen lightening app that allows your phone screen to turn all completely white to give a lighting effect :? canmt she afford a LED clip on light that costs like £4 on ebay that actually radiates good lighting with different settings :rofl:

and precisely, the hairstylists client’s hair looked soo intact even in those photos - retaining curls in humid areas especially a hot wedding venue is actually very impressive in my eyes! looks exactly the same as it was in photos...can’t say the same for tanji’s make up. the glow was barely existent after :?

and woah so that was the fitness bloggers make up?? it looks so bland and yeah what is up with the out line of her brows? the concealing around brows technique is meant to make the brows stand out more, not a give a horrible ashy caste :?
and i’m only just seeing this clients engagement make up and if i’m honest it looks like a job the client herself could have done

tanj didn’t even to bother with even enhancing Mrs Messi’s unstructure tragic brows, at least give a nice lift using concealer to arch her brows a bit. it’s a party i’m sure they wouldn’t be so ridgid with using make up product, (especially if they’re so happy with having cosmetic surgery) if anything i just sense bullshit from tanji justifying her shit application. she’s was definetly too afraid to venture out of her comfort zone.

they requested minimal make up not shit make up. you can achieve a very elegant minimal look if you have good techniques. i hope tanji does know that :rofl:
what happened to the client always being right tanj ? x

Honeymoon_moonlight
Informer
Informer

Post by Honeymoon_moonlight » Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:36 am

tanji tries to pass her lack of expertise and lack of skills when it comes to make up as saying minimal make up is the 'signature' and 'luxury' look when in reality she just can't do winged eyeliner on other people or extravagant / intricate eye shadow etc.

I Know asian bridal make up can sometimes tend to be quite heavy or even almost borderline drag which makes sense why some people may want a lighter look to enhance their features but her make up looks like what a year 11 would have done for their prom or NRA rather than a wedding / engagement

Hereforthrshade101
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hereforthrshade101 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:40 am

Yet here she is posting videos of her BASIC work, trying to prove a point I see.

Her makeup is literally the kind that the average girl does on herself. If not worse, I know plenty of girls who apply makeup better than this. No definition, no depth, no skillful use of colour or product, infact she often has poorly applied lashes on her clients, brows not groomed properly, dodgy liner and god she's awful with lip liner. Sometimes she makes the clients lips look as lumpy and bumpy as hers. Tho I think hers is a whole other issue..

zarax102

Post by zarax102 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:45 am

I'M BACK GUYS! I was banned from the other thread for some random reason, even though I was on the receiving end of another user's stupidity :roll:

Libby_UK
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Libby_UK » Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:46 am

I'm starting to think Tanji cares a lot about our opinions, as she's now uploaded a video of her client. Also she's emphasising that another client has booked her for the SECOND time, when we were just discussing it. I don't think it's going to work in her favour as the face looks orange compared to her chest. The foundation is too orange for her skin complexion.

This is Tanji's photo of Krissy, you can see the difference with the video she's uploaded herself. I know some MUAs use white/beige/gold eyeshadow underneath the eyebrows, but it's too much on top.

Libby_UK
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Libby_UK » Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:49 am

Hereforthrshade101 wrote:Yet here she is posting videos of her BASIC work, trying to prove a point I see.

Her makeup is literally the kind that the average girl does on herself. If not worse, I know plenty of girls who apply makeup better than this. No definition, no depth, no skillful use of colour or product, infact she often has poorly applied lashes on her clients, brows not groomed properly, dodgy liner and god she's awful with lip liner. Sometimes she makes the clients lips look as lumpy and bumpy as hers. Tho I think hers is a whole other issue..
The foundation doesn't match her skin tone, can you see the contrast between her chest and face?

Hereforthrshade101
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hereforthrshade101 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:49 am

This poor client got one side of her lips overlined, poor girl got half a pout what a shame.

This ones right lash looks ready to fall off. She hasn't done a good job hiding the lash band with liner, seems like she only did one side and forgot the other again LOL

Libby_UK
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Libby_UK » Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:50 am

zarax102 wrote:I'M BACK GUYS! I was banned from the other thread for some random reason, even though I was on the receiving end of another user's stupidity :roll:
Glad you are back 8-)

Libby_UK
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Libby_UK » Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:54 am

Hereforthrshade101 wrote:<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>instagram</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>p</span><span>/</span><span>BlJDqllHKc6</span><span>/?</span><span>hl</span><span>=</span><span>en</span></a>

This poor client got one side of her lips overlined, poor girl got half a pout what a shame.

<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>instagram</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>p</span><span>/</span><span>BdOBQ</span><span>-</span><span>7BdvU</span><span>/?</span><span>hl</span><span>=</span><span>en</span></a>

This ones right lash looks ready to fall off. She hasn't done a good job hiding the lash band with liner, seems like she only did one side and forgot the other again LOL
Oh yes now I can see it, I guess as a professional you can spot it right away. She's lucky in a way her clients are all very attractive girls so they look nice. Close up is a different story though. I don't think she's worth £400 in my opinion, I could do a better job on myself using high street brands.

queen rania
Debater
Debater

Post by queen rania » Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:02 am

I Have seen her using the led ring light which she used on alizey too, does not matter if your paying for a bridal or prom make up, some one is putting trust in you and spending their hard earned money to look good, Make up should look good at the end of the day as it did when you had it applied, she does do a lot of light skin clients and in one picture messi's wife looked like she had a tache, john terry's wife's make up was not that great either

Anyone seen daniella's latest pic on her story, Bechari :|

Hereforthrshade101
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hereforthrshade101 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:36 am

queen rania wrote:I Have seen her using the led ring light which she used on alizey too, does not matter if your paying for a bridal or prom make up, some one is putting trust in you and spending their hard earned money to look good, Make up should look good at the end of the day as it did when you had it applied, she does do a lot of light skin clients and in one picture messi's wife looked like she had a tache, john terry's wife's make up was not that great either

Anyone seen daniella's latest pic on her story, Bechari :|
Haha tanji was quick to repost that, I think it's beyond trying to showcase any makeup now she's just trying to desperately prove a point :rofl:

The makeup was horrible, move on Tanj

Honeymoon_moonlight
Informer
Informer

Post by Honeymoon_moonlight » Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:41 am

Hereforthrshade101 wrote:Yet here she is posting videos of her BASIC work, trying to prove a point I see.

I so agree, the make up is nothing extraordinary and if anything if it wasn't for a brides extravagant dress, this make up look would blend in with the bridesmaid. Because krissy (that fitness trainer) wore something very plain and simple, it's why she looked like a plain jain.

it's funny how tanj share screenshots of brides saying 'i got so many compliments' - of course they're gonna, they're the bloody bride and congratulating her for her special day, the attention is all on her and the groom. if this make up look was worn on a casual day out i doubt any stranger would go out of their way to compliment the make up.

if anything girls are better off saving that £400 and buying the products they like themselves and learn exactly how to do their own bridal make up since a lot of girls are really talented at doing their own make up these days. especially with so many make up artists, a girl is bound to know somebody close that can apply make up professionally. These days most girls do their own make up for weddings...tanji blabbers on about saying an experienced make up artist is one of the key things to invest in but yet used her own little sister to do her engagement make up for free :rofl: again never practising what she preaches :lol:

find it bizarre girls are willing to drop £400 on an average make up look when there are so many talented make up artists that produce even better unique quality looks with probably half the price and without the photoshop and editing on their feed

Hereforthrshade101
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hereforthrshade101 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:49 am

I can't believe she charges £400 though honestly, sooo not worth the money. I paid exactly that for a popular Asian bridal MUA who did a absolutely flawlessss job with real skill and professionalism. To think they charge the same money when their talents are not even close blows my mind ( it was dreaming dahlia on Instagram btw)

Return to “Abhorred Bloggers”