Lild TurdFlake the Clickbait Princess #27

Hullegc
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Lild TurdFlake the Clickbait Princess #27

Post by Hullegc »

Someone, a few threads or pages ago, recommended ‘frassyaudrey’ on instagram. Oh my god, follow her immediately. She is everything.

Spangles11
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Spangles11 »

Please tell me you guys have seen Carrie's instastory of the pair of them in the gym room?
Are they flies ??? Is the gym attracting flies with the stench of them working out down there!? what the hellllll. Either that or I'm due glasses!

Frankie123
Learner
Learner

Post by Frankie123 »

Spangles11 wrote:Please tell me you guys have seen Carrie's instastory of the pair of them in the gym room?
Are they flies ??? Is the gym attracting flies with the stench of them working out down there!? what the hellllll. Either that or I'm due glasses!
There was flies... lots of flies!!!

Happywifehappylife
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Happywifehappylife »

The way she was acting and talking in her latest video is so far removed from how she really is. Has she forgotten she has shown her true colours, chaviness and bitchiness in her vlogs and here she is trying to be sugary sweet. Not to mention her saying how thats always been her style with girly dresses and biker boots. Umm everyone has seen how you used to dress. I believe you only started dressing like that when you met Claire. Nope not buying it lidl.

Peanut Butter World
Learner
Learner

Post by Peanut Butter World »

Her passive aggressive 5 minute intro put me over the edge. What is wrong with her?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sweat_shirt
Learner
Learner

Post by Sweat_shirt »

Quick pointers from her new video

I understand if she might feel as though she gets "attacked" for the videos she posts but why oh why must she always give a boring long passive aggressive explanation about the origins of her channel and how her videos have always been about "luxury" etc etc. It takes the energy straight out of the video.

I don't know about the rest of you but I would find it more endearing if Lidl opened up more about her party days in Ibiza instead of acting like she has always been an upper class saint. I know this isn't her video style but a funny storytime about Ibiza or just less of her uptight personality would be way more entertaining than this squeaky clean housewife image she tries to portray. I haven't watched Claire's videos for about a year but something I always liked about her was that she rarely tried to hide her working class Essex background in her videos and showed her true personality a lot more (like I said I haven't watched her in about a year or so I have no clue what she's like now).

Lydia has said a few times that she loves when women compliment each other and that "we should do more of that". I don't know why this annoyed me so much but I think quite a few of us women on here can say that we have no qualms about complimenting other women in public. It's something that I don't even think about when I do it because it comes naturally to me but clearly not to Lydia (possibly because she doesn't leave her house so theres no one around to compliment).

SarahsauceReturns
Debater
Debater

Post by SarahsauceReturns »

I came across this post. It explains a lot about the way she is now but adds confusion to the whole Cartier watch/granny dripping in Gucci backstory.

https://lydiaelisemillen.com/2015/07/simply-happy/

livingmybestlife
Informer
Informer

Post by livingmybestlife »

Sweat_shirt wrote:Lydia has said a few times that she loves when women compliment each other and that "we should do more of that". I don't know why this annoyed me so much but I think quite a few of us women on here can say that we have no qualms about complimenting other women in public. It's something that I don't even think about when I do it because it comes naturally to me but clearly not to Lydia (possibly because she doesn't leave her house so theres no one around to compliment).
I agree with this and what she means is she loves when women compliment HER, not women complimenting women. She wouldn't know how to compliment a woman or person if she tried. Also biker boots and dresses have always been her thing, erm no we have seen how you used to dress, streetwalker chic is not biker boots and a dress.

Persephone_moon
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Persephone_moon »

livingmybestlife wrote:
Sweat_shirt wrote:Lydia has said a few times that she loves when women compliment each other and that "we should do more of that". I don't know why this annoyed me so much but I think quite a few of us women on here can say that we have no qualms about complimenting other women in public. It's something that I don't even think about when I do it because it comes naturally to me but clearly not to Lydia (possibly because she doesn't leave her house so theres no one around to compliment).
I agree with this and what she means is she loves when women compliment HER, not women complimenting women. She wouldn't know how to compliment a woman or person if she tried. Also biker boots and dresses have always been her thing, erm no we have seen how you used to dress, streetwalker chic is not biker boots and a dress.
I hate this whole women need to compliment women.

NO. Women need to empower other women and support each other, and saying omg girl you are sooo gorgeous slaaaaay, is NOT empowerment!!!!!

For fuck’s sake; women are judged enough on their appearance, are we just pretty things that need constant validation?!

What about: wow, I really admire your work ethic and your dedication to your craft; I admire your resilience and your intelligence; you are so funny, I love the way you cheer me up.

Those are real compliments Lidl.

God everything she is doing is pissing me off and I don’t even follow her on insta anymore.

If you can't say anything nice, say something clever but devastating ;)

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

About time the funeral home had some caskets.Image

blink_fink
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by blink_fink »

Spangles11 wrote:Image

Literally doesn’t pre read anything. As per usual it doesn’t make any sense

She's gone from grammatical errors to missing ENTIRE WORDS!!! :jd: I Can't :rofl: She's just .... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Lastly, only some wannabe lux / newbie to the Yoga world is going to lay on the floor and sweat all over a silk yoga mat. This is essentially a blanket cut into the shape of a yoga mat. Good bye Holistic Silk, you can F*off :FU:

blink_fink
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by blink_fink »

Spangles11 wrote:Image

Okay so Image
1. It’s what? 8pm on a Sunday & you think they will still have Sunday roast dinners on the go ... that’s usually served at lunch time??

2. Why would you go ANYWHERE in your pyjamas?

And 3. HOW is this a “yaas Queen” situation? Stop trying to be “relatable” Lidl, just grow up already. It’s actually sad. Actually SAD.

Point 1 above...YASSSS
Point 2 above...YAAAAAAASSSSSS

This is her life wrapped up into an IG story :roll: Do the bare minimum in your PJs with a grubby hair bun - find yourself in an inappropriate circumstance.

blink_fink
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by blink_fink »

Hullegc wrote:Someone, a few threads or pages ago, recommended ‘frassyaudrey’ on instagram. Oh my god, follow her immediately. She is everything.
Oh yea, Lidl's main form of inspo at the moment. From vintage Fendi to plunging necklines and suddenly idolizing ibiza...It's ALLLL Frassy inspired. One thing lidl can't imitate is Frassy's creativity and originality :respekt:

Contemptress
Debater
Debater

Post by Contemptress »

Hullegc wrote:Someone, a few threads or pages ago, recommended ‘frassyaudrey’ on instagram. Oh my god, follow her immediately. She is everything.
Can’t even mention other people on here because of all the moaning myrtles reporting the posts Image

YouTubeaddict15
Debater
Debater

Post by YouTubeaddict15 »

So Ali’s buying an Astin Martin?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

marakoojah_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by marakoojah_ »

GeorgeePorgee wrote:About time the funeral home had some caskets.Image
at first glance i thought it was charles gross! wtf

june+ping
Informer
Informer

Post by june+ping »

Frankie123 wrote:
Spangles11 wrote:Please tell me you guys have seen Carrie's instastory of the pair of them in the gym room?
There was flies... lots of flies!!!
was it in the vlog or instagram?? can you post a pic.....pleaseeeeee?? <3

june+ping
Informer
Informer

Post by june+ping »

marakoojah_ wrote:
GeorgeePorgee wrote:About time the funeral home had some caskets.[img]<a%20class="vglnk"%20href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 089bf3.jpg[/img][/quote" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180814</span><span>/</span><span>fc5a795aaeb58a3e71bbd2dbf2089bf3</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span><span>][/</span><span>quote</span></a>]

at first glance i thought it was charles gross! wtf

more like a Gollum coming up from hell.... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

MiliVanili
Learner
Learner

Post by MiliVanili »

Partially I really do agree with the most of comments here, but on the other hands she is at least posting on regular basis which is something that is not that usual lately - what is with zoella and others? As far as mental health of “creators” go, I do believe that the most of them is doing it as a trend. Zoe did it first if I am not mistaken years ago, but it was in order to draw attention to mental health. Now, everyone has some sort of mental health issue, which is quite normal - I have them as well, but I would recommend to them to deal with it in a bit of different way, not to blame cyber world which is giving them literally a bread every day.

Persephone_moon
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Persephone_moon »

YouTubeaddict15 wrote:So Ali’s buying an Astin Martin?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
What?! How can he afford an Aaron Martin?! Surely it’s sponsored?

If you can't say anything nice, say something clever but devastating ;)

Return to “Lydia Millen”