Annam Ahmad

giffgaff
Informer
Informer
Posts: 389
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:38 am
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 13 times

Re: Annam Ahmad

Post by giffgaff » Sun Sep 29, 2019 11:59 am

What's their father do for a living?

KhaZa1216
Learner
Learner
Posts: 62
Joined: Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:59 am
Has thanked: 29 times
Been thanked: 53 times

Re: Annam Ahmad

Post by KhaZa1216 » Sun Sep 29, 2019 11:53 pm

giffgaff wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 11:59 am
What's their father do for a living?
No idea. I think he exports from Pakistan and sells in the UK. They've got a home store in Pakistan too.
Her cousin Aleena is on Instagram non stop these days. I have no idea why I find them so annoying.

shinydiscoballs
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 513
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:25 pm
Has thanked: 53 times
Been thanked: 131 times

Re: Annam Ahmad

Post by shinydiscoballs » Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:12 am

She did say in a live once that her father is self made, and I get the impression he has different businesses. Apparantely he doesn’t mind just giving Annam an allowance and she said something along the lines of ‘why should I get a job if my dad works hard so that I don’t have to’. Weirdest logic.

He’s clearly doing well for himself though. Which makes it somewhat strange that he’s okay with his daughter doing nothing productive with her life.

lavieenrose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1000
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:51 am
Has thanked: 723 times
Been thanked: 471 times

Re: Annam Ahmad

Post by lavieenrose » Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:49 am

I don't mind her vlogs unless they are those holiday vlogs bc then her and her cousins are extra obnoxious. She has a bland personality.

KhaZa1216
Learner
Learner
Posts: 62
Joined: Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:59 am
Has thanked: 29 times
Been thanked: 53 times

Re: Annam Ahmad

Post by KhaZa1216 » Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:28 am

It's so weird, it's like I can't help myself watching her change. Like first her hijab turned into a turban then just a dupatta. Then it comes off. Then she starts showing her ankles and calfs, then these v neck tops. And now her tops are getting lower in the neckline. She's actually so boring but I can't seem to help myself like wth???
I mean okay her clothing and dress sense is changing but her personality is still so BLAND and DULL. Her cousin on the other hand is just so ANNOYING. 🤦

shinydiscoballs
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 513
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:25 pm
Has thanked: 53 times
Been thanked: 131 times

Re: Annam Ahmad

Post by shinydiscoballs » Sun Oct 13, 2019 6:40 am

Agree! Her dress sense is slowly getting more and more revealing and I don't know how her parents, especially her mother whom I get the impression is quite religious herself, are okay with it.

lavieenrose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1000
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:51 am
Has thanked: 723 times
Been thanked: 471 times

Re: Annam Ahmad

Post by lavieenrose » Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:57 am

shinydiscoballs wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 6:40 am
Agree! Her dress sense is slowly getting more and more revealing and I don't know how her parents, especially her mother whom I get the impression is quite religious herself, are okay with it.
Ya and she keeps linking clothes that are "modest" but have a low neckline. I guess she still wants to capitalize on the modest hijabi market :?

KhaZa1216
Learner
Learner
Posts: 62
Joined: Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:59 am
Has thanked: 29 times
Been thanked: 53 times

Re: Annam Ahmad

Post by KhaZa1216 » Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:31 pm

Tbh I don't think the families are all that religious. I know their parents (annams and aleenas) wear hijab but they comment on both Annam and aleenas photos saying mashallah looking great etc. And not just the normal everyday clothes pics, I mean the pics where you can see their arms or they're wearing a low neckline or even "sexy" type poses. I listened in on one of Aleenas live Instagram's once and her mum was in the back talking too and they were discussing how Pakistani culture is so backwards and someone asked are they arai and aleena said yeah but f*** caste stuff and her mum was agreeing with her. I don't know about anyone else (maybe I'm from an old fashioned family I don't know) but if I swore in front of my mum she'd be like language 🧐 not to mention they just come across as coconuts.
And yeah all the clothes Annam links are not modest fashion at all. She linked a black shirt and I clicked on it to check it out and it was completely see through. The dresses she links all have really low necklines. "Modest" is subjective I suppose. Guess that's annams definition of it.

Khad_ijah
Wanderer
Wanderer
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:25 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Annam Ahmad

Post by Khad_ijah » Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:30 pm

I haven’t really seen them post pics with “sexy poses”. But if they annoy you so much why do you look at their instagrams/watch their lives/even go to the extent of reading comments under their posts? Doesn’t really make sense lol.

Tbh I agree the caste thing shouldn’t matter because in Islam it teaches us not to look at things like ‘tribes’ etc. when choosing a spouse so aleena and her mum are right in that sense.

Khad_ijah
Wanderer
Wanderer
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:25 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Annam Ahmad

Post by Khad_ijah » Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:50 am

KhaZa1216 wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2019 1:38 am
Yeah her stuff is the same thing repeated. I had a bad response from her on Instagram so I find her act very false.
What did she say to you? Do you have screenshots? I’ve always found her to be quite friendly in the DMs and comments :|

KhaZa1216
Learner
Learner
Posts: 62
Joined: Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:59 am
Has thanked: 29 times
Been thanked: 53 times

Re: Annam Ahmad

Post by KhaZa1216 » Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:24 am

Khad_ijah wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:50 am
KhaZa1216 wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2019 1:38 am
Yeah her stuff is the same thing repeated. I had a bad response from her on Instagram so I find her act very false.
What did she say to you? Do you have screenshots? I’ve always found her to be quite friendly in the DMs and comments :|

No I don't have screenshots. I commented on one of her pics about the New Zealand Christchurch situation and asked what her take was on it. It was a simple question and I wasn't rude at all. She screenshotted my reply and put it on her instastory with a comment saying how she finds people like me asking these kind of questions horrible, who just assume things about her that she is uncaring and out of touch and that I was the type of person who wants to cause division. Now she could've just replied to me directly on my comment but she didn't. Another person saw her instastory, replied to my comment on her pic and tagged her telling her that her response was ridiculous, she was twisting what I said and making me a potential target for her followers. Her instastory was then deleted, she deleted my comment and she banned the other person who replied to her. I know because the girl messaged me.
And if you think those poses they do aren't sexy then guess that's what you think.

KhaZa1216
Learner
Learner
Posts: 62
Joined: Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:59 am
Has thanked: 29 times
Been thanked: 53 times

Re: Annam Ahmad

Post by KhaZa1216 » Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:01 am

Khad_ijah wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:30 pm
I haven’t really seen them post pics with “sexy poses”. But if they annoy you so much why do you look at their instagrams/watch their lives/even go to the extent of reading comments under their posts? Doesn’t really make sense lol.

Tbh I agree the caste thing shouldn’t matter because in Islam it teaches us not to look at things like ‘tribes’ etc. when choosing a spouse so aleena and her mum are right in that sense.
I don't follow her anymore. I used to follow her on both Instagram and youtube but after the way she reacted to my comment I unfollowed her on both platforms. Sometimes her pics come up on my Instagram feed and her Vids on my YouTube feed. Truth is, I should be grateful because all that little incident did was show me that Instagram is all fake and that the people who are "influencers" only use their platform for their own gain. They don't influence people to any good. They don't use their platform to speak about the situations which go on around the world. As "influencers" I find that part of it to be especially false. If you like following her then that's fine. You maybe have had a better interaction with her, I don't know. Or maybe you find her relatable in some way. Different strokes for different folks.

KhaZa1216
Learner
Learner
Posts: 62
Joined: Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:59 am
Has thanked: 29 times
Been thanked: 53 times

Re: Annam Ahmad

Post by KhaZa1216 » Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:11 am

Here's a screenshot of the comment of the girl who was blocked by annam and who replied to her instastory about my comment. I don't have a screenshot of my comment because it was deleted. So this person was blocked just for voicing her opinion on annams reaction to my comment. If you want to follow people like that then that's up to you. Personally, I found it very kind of that girl (who I don't even know btw) to stick up for me.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Khad_ijah
Wanderer
Wanderer
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:25 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Annam Ahmad

Post by Khad_ijah » Fri Oct 18, 2019 3:58 am

KhaZa1216 wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:11 am
Here's a screenshot of the comment of the girl who was blocked by annam and who replied to her instastory about my comment. I don't have a screenshot of my comment because it was deleted. So this person was blocked just for voicing her opinion on annams reaction to my comment. If you want to follow people like that then that's up to you. Personally, I found it very kind of that girl (who I don't even know btw) to stick up for me.
Oh yes I remember this happening, to be honest I think it’s fair for her to block people being negative on her profile, and with regards to posting about Christchurch or any other event - it’s her account and she’s free to post or not post whatever she wants. If you wanted to advise her then you should have done it in private? I’m sorry if I’m preaching but I don’t believe in publicly embarrassing someone - if you felt she was doing something wrong then writing a comment for hundreds of thousands of followers to see isn’t the right way to do it. My question to you is why do you still look at her posts or watch her videos and even watch her cousins videos if you don’t find them entertaining? It just doesn’t make sense to me, if they annoy you then you shouldn’t look at their profiles and read through their comments and watch their lives - clearly it affects you in some type of way for you to come on here and make assumptions about their lives. In all honesty, they seem really down to earth and lovely and classy - the bond with their whole family is refreshing to see and they seem very open minded which you don’t see in a lot of Pakistani families. I pray for happiness for both you and them - and I’ll advise you to stop looking at their content if it’s going to cause you to have negative thoughts and make you feel the need to come on here and rant. Trust me sister, you have so many more things you could be doing with your time than this. May Allah guide you to the right path.

giffgaff
Informer
Informer
Posts: 389
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:38 am
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 13 times

Re: Annam Ahmad

Post by giffgaff » Fri Oct 18, 2019 4:55 am

KhaZa1216 wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:24 am
Khad_ijah wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:50 am
KhaZa1216 wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2019 1:38 am
Yeah her stuff is the same thing repeated. I had a bad response from her on Instagram so I find her act very false.
What did she say to you? Do you have screenshots? I’ve always found her to be quite friendly in the DMs and comments :|

No I don't have screenshots. I commented on one of her pics about the New Zealand Christchurch situation and asked what her take was on it. It was a simple question and I wasn't rude at all. She screenshotted my reply and put it on her instastory with a comment saying how she finds people like me asking these kind of questions horrible, who just assume things about her that she is uncaring and out of touch and that I was the type of person who wants to cause division. Now she could've just replied to me directly on my comment but she didn't. Another person saw her instastory, replied to my comment on her pic and tagged her telling her that her response was ridiculous, she was twisting what I said and making me a potential target for her followers. Her instastory was then deleted, she deleted my comment and she banned the other person who replied to her. I know because the girl messaged me.
And if you think those poses they do aren't sexy then guess that's what you think.
Can't believe she reacted so badly after being asked a simple question and the fact that she left your username up to receive abuse is irresponsible on her part. Good thing you don't follow her anymore.

KhaZa1216
Learner
Learner
Posts: 62
Joined: Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:59 am
Has thanked: 29 times
Been thanked: 53 times

Re: Annam Ahmad

Post by KhaZa1216 » Fri Oct 18, 2019 5:28 am

Khad_ijah wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 3:58 am
KhaZa1216 wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:11 am
Here's a screenshot of the comment of the girl who was blocked by annam and who replied to her instastory about my comment. I don't have a screenshot of my comment because it was deleted. So this person was blocked just for voicing her opinion on annams reaction to my comment. If you want to follow people like that then that's up to you. Personally, I found it very kind of that girl (who I don't even know btw) to stick up for me.
Oh yes I remember this happening, to be honest I think it’s fair for her to block people being negative on her profile, and with regards to posting about Christchurch or any other event - it’s her account and she’s free to post or not post whatever she wants. If you wanted to advise her then you should have done it in private? I’m sorry if I’m preaching but I don’t believe in publicly embarrassing someone - if you felt she was doing something wrong then writing a comment for hundreds of thousands of followers to see isn’t the right way to do it. My question to you is why do you still look at her posts or watch her videos and even watch her cousins videos if you don’t find them entertaining? It just doesn’t make sense to me, if they annoy you then you shouldn’t look at their profiles and read through their comments and watch their lives - clearly it affects you in some type of way for you to come on here and make assumptions about their lives. In all honesty, they seem really down to earth and lovely and classy - the bond with their whole family is refreshing to see and they seem very open minded which you don’t see in a lot of Pakistani families. I pray for happiness for both you and them - and I’ll advise you to stop looking at their content if it’s going to cause you to have negative thoughts and make you feel the need to come on here and rant. Trust me sister, you have so many more things you could be doing with your time than this. May Allah guide you to the right path.
I didn't want to "advise" her, I just wrote a comment saying something along the lines of "what's your thoughts on the Christchurch situation, I follow you and I just wanted to know your feelings on it as it's a terrible situation that is resonating with the Muslim community" and it wasn't insulting in any way or preaching to her or telling her off. It was a genuine question because like I said I used to follow her, I had just got Instagram and I didn't know about instastories. If you're saying that my comment which could be read by hundreds of people was wrong for me to post, then isn't that the exact same thing she did with my comment and posting it on her instastory? She could've just replied to my comment. And I didn't know about the instastory until the other girl messaged me and told me and then put up a comment under mine. And annam blocked her! So she can have a go at someone but when someone else calls her out on it she is within her right to block her and delete all evidence of it? Lol isnt that double standards?
Like I said I don't follow her anymore, sometimes her pics come up on my feed, sometimes her Vids come up on my YouTube and if I click then I click. But I don't go out of my way to follow her or look her up on a daily basis. I admit I do see her changing her style and the way she dresses and it's curious to me but I'm not sitting around all day on her page or her channel and stalking her and having negative thoughts about it. You find her so lovely and kind and relatable, good for you. I don't. And this is the internet so I can share my thoughts about it here. In fact why have you singled me out exactly? I didn't make this thread and I'm not the only one posting on it. You're sticking up for someone you don't even know and whose whole "career" revolves around Instagram and youtube. You only see the things they want you to see. They call themselves "influencers" but they don't even do that in a good way.
Thank you for the reminder, may Allah reward you for it and may He keep us all on the straight path and submitted to Him alone ameen.

England234
Informer
Informer
Posts: 413
Joined: Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:36 pm
Has thanked: 431 times
Been thanked: 210 times

Re: Annam Ahmad

Post by England234 » Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:37 am

Lol is this khadija Annam or aleena?? All her comments are about Annam and the way she writes makes it look like she knows her very personally.. we can ask the moderators to check the user's location... See if they are based in Huddersfield or wherever these girls live?

maxmarabh
Informer
Informer
Posts: 271
Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:39 pm
Has thanked: 41 times
Been thanked: 66 times

Re: Annam Ahmad

Post by maxmarabh » Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:51 am

Following

KhaZa1216
Learner
Learner
Posts: 62
Joined: Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:59 am
Has thanked: 29 times
Been thanked: 53 times

Re: Annam Ahmad

Post by KhaZa1216 » Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:26 pm

England234 wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:37 am
Lol is this khadija Annam or aleena?? All her comments are about Annam and the way she writes makes it look like she knows her very personally.. we can ask the moderators to check the user's location... See if they are based in Huddersfield or wherever these girls live?
It's what I thought too. She didn't reply when I asked her on the Pakistani influencers thread if she is or not though, she just ignored the question.

Israa
Informer
Informer
Posts: 416
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:55 am
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 158 times

Re: Annam Ahmad

Post by Israa » Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:17 pm

KhaZa1216 wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:28 am
It's so weird, it's like I can't help myself watching her change. Like first her hijab turned into a turban then just a dupatta. Then it comes off. Then she starts showing her ankles and calfs, then these v neck tops. And now her tops are getting lower in the neckline. She's actually so boring but I can't seem to help myself like wth???
I mean okay her clothing and dress sense is changing but her personality is still so BLAND and DULL. Her cousin on the other hand is just so ANNOYING. 🤦
Agree, her personality is like a dried up sponge. She talks so slow and I can't stand it, like bhaaaaaaaaaji, in that accent lol. I think shes trying to be sexy but poor girl doesn't have the sexy face to pull it off, she looks way better in asian clothes than English. I don't think shes anythinf special because Instagram are full of boyfriend jeans and heels, jeans and heels, blazers and trousers looks and she doesnt really stand out.

England234
Informer
Informer
Posts: 413
Joined: Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:36 pm
Has thanked: 431 times
Been thanked: 210 times

Re: Annam Ahmad

Post by England234 » Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:14 pm

Wow this khadija has disappeared as soon as we said if we could find out her location.. can the moderators please check if the location of this user??

Post Reply

Return to “Abhorred Bloggers”