Annam Ahmad

moulinmillion
Informer
Informer

Re: Annam Ahmad

Post by moulinmillion »

Interesting about Tahir being older than her, I just thought he was very baby faced. She really is everyone's baji 😂😂😂
Not that there's anything wrong with marrying someone younger than you, and for Asma it works in her favour as she can boss him around and make him live with her parents.

I don't get why she blocked you when you said you would see her at her walima though.

Tahir may not have bought the car but let's give him credit for the bunch of flowers he got to accompany it 👍🏼

Someone new
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Someone new »

moulinmillion wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 2:29 pm
Interesting about Tahir being older than her, I just thought he was very baby faced. She really is everyone's baji 😂😂😂
Not that there's anything wrong with marrying someone younger than you, and for Asma it works in her favour as she can boss him around and make him live with her parents.

I don't get why she blocked you when you said you would see her at her walima though.

Tahir may not have bought the car but let's give him credit for the bunch of flowers he got to accompany it 👍🏼
Lol even i dont know why she blocked me when i sent her a picture of the card. God knows what she's hiding. Yeah he gets credit for the flowers. Dont you guys notice when these sisters talk they have that back home accent. And when i asked my aunt about them she told me they came as lil girls here. Anyway asma is a right stuck up cow. She needs to focus her energy on loosing weight 😩

Harsh123
Learner
Learner

Post by Harsh123 »

Oh gosh everything really is just for the gram isnt it!

prettyhotandtempting
Learner
Learner

Post by prettyhotandtempting »

Someone new wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 7:20 am
Hotchai wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:15 pm
shinydiscoballs wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:07 pm
Zeynip wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:57 am
shinydiscoballs wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:17 am
Lol at Asma flexing her bounce back loan present.

Almost as cringe as Annam taking pictures in her new haunted house in her dressing gown. No way is that place worth a million.
Bounce back loan or financed 🤦🏻‍♀️ Getting dressed up and Driving to central to have a photo shoot to flex the financed car 😆 trashy or what. Imagine the actual rich folk walking around there and seeing this embarrassment go down in the middle of the street.

Omg that reel of her looking out of the window in that run down house was nothing short of the most embarrassing thing I’ve seen someone do for likes. It may be worth a million like annam or asmaa (or whoever from their family) was eager to point out earlier on this thread lol but whoever would pay that much to live in Birmingham of all places (vomm 🤮🤮🤮) is just stupid
I think they've moved to the midlands, maybe the outskirts of Birmingham. Just trying to imagine what annams slurry drunk speech will sound like when you add a Birmingham accent on top 😂

Didn't consider the car post but yes, how were they not embarrass to drive to bond street to do a photoshoot in the middle of the day, complete with bouquet of flowers as well. It must've looked hilarious especially to the actual elite and wealthy who live in the area.

You can take a girl out of Pakistan but you can’t take the Paki out of the girl! Asians forever be doing the most for people “log kya kahenge”

Hey girls im new here and i saw this post about asma. Well let me tell you girls her story. We are good friends with tahirs family since a very long time. We go to each others weddings etc. We were invited to the walimah but couldn't be asked to do a trek all the way to Leicester. I took a photo of the card and sent it to asma and said look forward to your walimah and she blocked me lol. I asked my aunty about tahir and his family and how they met. She told me asma and her family came to the uk as little girls and they use to live in there uncles house (mums brother) who lived next door to tahirs family. Thats how they met she basically seduced him from her uncles house lol and they weren't happy with it as she is older and they had other things in mind for tahir. Tahirs family are all educated they all have degrees and good jobs but he still cannot afford that car and all those holidays. She did a q&a recently on assumptions about me and i said this to her that i know how she met tahir and how she came to the uk etc and she said tell me how you know or I'll just block you and i goes i know the family really well and then she blocked me lmao
How did she block you twice babe?

Someone new
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Someone new »

prettyhotandtempting wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 3:20 pm
Someone new wrote:
Hotchai wrote:
shinydiscoballs wrote:
Zeynip wrote:

Bounce back loan or financed 🤦🏻‍♀️ Getting dressed up and Driving to central to have a photo shoot to flex the financed car 😆 trashy or what. Imagine the actual rich folk walking around there and seeing this embarrassment go down in the middle of the street.

Omg that reel of her looking out of the window in that run down house was nothing short of the most embarrassing thing I’ve seen someone do for likes. It may be worth a million like annam or asmaa (or whoever from their family) was eager to point out earlier on this thread lol but whoever would pay that much to live in Birmingham of all places (vomm 🤮🤮🤮) is just stupid
I think they've moved to the midlands, maybe the outskirts of Birmingham. Just trying to imagine what annams slurry drunk speech will sound like when you add a Birmingham accent on top 😂

Didn't consider the car post but yes, how were they not embarrass to drive to bond street to do a photoshoot in the middle of the day, complete with bouquet of flowers as well. It must've looked hilarious especially to the actual elite and wealthy who live in the area.

You can take a girl out of Pakistan but you can’t take the Paki out of the girl! Asians forever be doing the most for people “log kya kahenge”

Hey girls im new here and i saw this post about asma. Well let me tell you girls her story. We are good friends with tahirs family since a very long time. We go to each others weddings etc. We were invited to the walimah but couldn't be asked to do a trek all the way to Leicester. I took a photo of the card and sent it to asma and said look forward to your walimah and she blocked me lol. I asked my aunty about tahir and his family and how they met. She told me asma and her family came to the uk as little girls and they use to live in there uncles house (mums brother) who lived next door to tahirs family. Thats how they met she basically seduced him from her uncles house lol and they weren't happy with it as she is older and they had other things in mind for tahir. Tahirs family are all educated they all have degrees and good jobs but he still cannot afford that car and all those holidays. She did a q&a recently on assumptions about me and i said this to her that i know how she met tahir and how she came to the uk etc and she said tell me how you know or I'll just block you and i goes i know the family really well and then she blocked me lmao
Girls i have 2 accounts on insta. 1 personal and 1 business. So 1st she blocked my personal 1 and then my business 1.

Someone new
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Someone new »

Someone new wrote:
Hotchai wrote:
shinydiscoballs wrote:
Zeynip wrote:

Girls i have 2 accounts on insta. 1 personal and 1 business. So 1st she blocked my personal 1 and then my business 1.

cakecake00
Learner
Learner

Post by cakecake00 »

Someone new wrote:
Someone new wrote:
Hotchai wrote:
shinydiscoballs wrote:

I think they've moved to the midlands, maybe the outskirts of Birmingham. Just trying to imagine what annams slurry drunk speech will sound like when you add a Birmingham accent on top Image

Also wondering why there mum would move back home after marrying their dad. ’m assuming their mum was born and bred here or atleast came to England as a young girl and it was her who called their dad over so no idea why annam and her sister moved from pk to the uk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mixerlot
Learner
Learner

Post by mixerlot »

Someone new wrote:

Hey girls im new here and i saw this post about asma. Well let me tell you girls her story. We are good friends with tahirs family since a very long time. We go to each others weddings etc

What do you know about him then?

Someone new
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Someone new »

Zeynip wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 1:10 am
mixerlot wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 12:06 am
Someone new wrote:

Hey girls im new here and i saw this post about asma. Well let me tell you girls her story. We are good friends with tahirs family since a very long time. We go to each others weddings etc

Yeah this all seems a little far fetched especially cos the original poster said their walima was in Leicester when it wasn’t so I don’t know how much of this to actually believe.

If you know them so well, what did tahir study? What was his job prior to joining asmaas dads business? How old is he? I thought asmaa was around 29/30
Lol you guys are acting like im his personal pa lmao. Like i said already we are family friends. Dont your parents have family friends? That doesn't mean i need to know all about there life when they eat when they shit etc bloody hell. I told you all i know. I coukd go to my mums and dig the card out but even that wouldn't satisfy you lot?! Get stuffed

mixerlot
Learner
Learner

Post by mixerlot »

Someone new wrote:

Lol you guys are acting like im his personal pa lmao. Like i said already we are family friends. Dont your parents have family friends? That doesn't mean i need to know all about there life when they eat when they shit etc bloody hell. I told you all i know. I coukd go to my mums and dig the card out but even that wouldn't satisfy you lot?! Get stuffed
Basically you know nothing about the guy but wasted time writing paragraphs of nonsense :rofl:

Hotchai
Talker
Talker

Post by Hotchai »

Anyone seen her wishlist on stories? The girl bangs on about the same old shit every week. And the same old basic designer shoes etc. Girl really ain’t got style

Hotchai
Talker
Talker

Post by Hotchai »

Zeynip wrote:
mixerlot wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 12:06 am
Someone new wrote:

Yeah this all seems a little far fetched especially cos the original poster said their walima was in Leicester when it wasn’t so I don’t know how much of this to actually believe.

If you know them so well, what did tahir study? What was his job prior to joining asmaas dads business? How old is he? I thought asmaa was around 29/30

They’re from Yorkshire why would they do walima all the way in Leicester
And yh she’s 29/30. Looks much older. Already has wrinkles around eyes

Harsh123
Learner
Learner

Post by Harsh123 »

She hasn't exactly hit the jackpot he isn't anything to look at

SRM_92
Lurker
Lurker

Post by SRM_92 »

The other day after Aasma posted her ‘New flashy car’, she posted on her stories that how many people are sending that post to each other. I asked her what she is tryna say? be real.. She responded and said am being real.. that’s all there is to say... so i just said Okay cool. But i think what she really was trying to say is look how people are gossiping about my new car.. :roll: :roll:

mixerlot
Learner
Learner

Post by mixerlot »

Zeynip wrote:

PA means personal assistant babe so you don’t need to write personal PA lol

And you’re throwing out all these wild accusations but have no evidence, surely if you were family friends and apparently know that asmaa came from Pakistan and lived in her uncles house but have no idea what he studied or where he worked lol. It just doesn’t add up 🙄
sounds like one of their followers from pak :D

Hotchai
Talker
Talker

Post by Hotchai »

SRM_92 wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:52 pm
The other day after Aasma posted her ‘New flashy car’, she posted on her stories that how many people are sending that post to each other. I asked her what she is tryna say? be real.. She responded and said am being real.. that’s all there is to say... so i just said Okay cool. But i think what she really was trying to say is look how people are gossiping about my new car.. :roll: :roll:

I found that to be quite stuck up. So she’s trying to say only get a husband if he’ll buy you fancy cars and holidays? So anything your man does do for you or gets you is not enough?
Meaning to say she’s isn’t exactly sending out a good message by demeaning others. These people clearly are too deluded to even understand what a marriage is and the true meaning behind happiness.
Side note: even if she said it as a joke still goes to show their real standards

Amber_a1
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Amber_a1 »

SRM_92 wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 11:13 am
I don’t want to be rude.. but how has Aasma put on some weight... i remember she being quite in shape. even her hands are a bit chubby now. She should focus on her health/ keeping fit as she will probably have kids soon. she doesn’t seem bothered about it.. This is not body shaming, i just want to know.
Why are you so bothered? You’re not body shaming but you want to know? Why is half of your family overweight and chubby? I would like to know too. Do you guys not have a life? Get off your massive ars* and do something productive

Hotchai
Talker
Talker

Post by Hotchai »

She talks about moving to Birmingham in her new vid on YouTube. Apparently she was strongly against it
Last edited by Hotchai on Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hotchai
Talker
Talker

Post by Hotchai »

Anyone watched her latest q&a vid? The girl really do be living in a bubble

ZaraZara99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ZaraZara99 »

Someone new wrote:
Hotchai wrote:
shinydiscoballs wrote:
Zeynip wrote:
shinydiscoballs wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:17 am
Lol at Asma flexing her bounce back loan present.

Almost as cringe as Annam taking pictures in her new haunted house in her dressing gown. No way is that place worth a million.

Are they really from back home? Maybe thats why they love to show off girls usually tend to or are taught that “dunya ko dikhana parta how wealthy they are” or something like that maybe, I never picked up on a back home accent they do have strong northern accent especially annam which sounds atrocious! Their mum Shanaz is British she even talks quite trashy although her appearance indicates she wants to portray another image, can’t judge but only going on the videos with the off comments she says like in their turkey vlog where aleena and her mum chipped along and mukbang she doesn’t really care swearing here and there. Not sure i could imagine how Asma seduced she probably flashed cash and Tahir probably envisioned a prosperous future ending like her dad , if you see her mehndi vlog in Dewsbury I think hes trying to cycle her to the staircase she looked beautiful but just really chubby even more so now. Seems like asma and annam have been spoilt rotten and they’re not ashamed of it. Birmingham kind of suits them they’ll be among more Pakistani people at least, i guess we will be seeing Annam vlog from sheesha bars or the bullring in a shalwar kameez and trainers (or the ysl sneakers that she wears everytime)

Return to “Abhorred Bloggers”