Informer
Informer

Re: Annam Ahmad

Post by Private_user01 »

Hotchai wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 12:46 pm
FlipFlapFlop wrote:
Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:16 am

Ah I don't follow her on Snapchat, so didn't realize. I find her snaps/posts sooo boring, they never were quite the same as way back when she was actually popular. Find it funny as well how she did all that work on her face but then deleted all her posts anyway, so we never see her face

Well this answers our question. But I find it rather odd her referring to her husband as “mystery man” or trying to come across as single and not married. Strange woman. Also someone’s going off in that Insta post.
She looked classy at first until she spoke or in this case "typed". Shows how uneducated she is

goconnectme
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by goconnectme »

The Tesla reel and video is really cringe 🤮

You can tell she’s so chuffed with herself..

Hotchai
Talker
Talker

Post by Hotchai »

Off topic but what’s with all these so called “hijabis” wearing hoodies and caps? Like not only does it look stupid it no way is it near a hijab. They honestly should just take it off.
Ie: beautybyaisha sheikhbeauty

Hotchai
Talker
Talker

Post by Hotchai »

FlipFlapFlop wrote:
Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:16 am
Private_user01 wrote:
Mon Mar 08, 2021 8:54 am

Is that on snapchat? I personally think it is pathetic really. People should value privacy and keep their relationships private. Whatever issues couples have, they should resolve it together. Little digs on social media does not help.

Mary is pretty but I find her to be very pretentious.
Ah I don't follow her on Snapchat, so didn't realize. I find her snaps/posts sooo boring, they never were quite the same as way back when she was actually popular. Find it funny as well how she did all that work on her face but then deleted all her posts anyway, so we never see her face

You’ll have a right laugh viewing her latest ig story! Talking about kids resenting their features or somewhat. Erm honey didn’t you and your sister go turkey to have a nose job? Speaking off which, her sister ikra seems to have fell off the surface of the earth? Looks like she deleted ig or else she’s be posting non stop

Hotchai
Talker
Talker

Post by Hotchai »

Is there a new Pakistani influencer thread or no?

FlipFlapFlop
Talker
Talker

Post by FlipFlapFlop »

M7+_g
Learner
Learner

Post by M7+_g »

Anybody saw the new video with her mum?

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

ZaraZara99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ZaraZara99 »

M7+_g wrote:
Sat Mar 20, 2021 5:47 am
Anybody saw the new video with her mum? Image

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk
Yeah gosh her mum seems so mouthy ..she just looks like a older version of annam mouth and all .. annams teeth and lips are just so so huge , her whole look is gaudy and pretty weird, her body physique is like a lady boy, her hair just looks so thin and short.makeup looks the same nothing newer or bright colours we are seeing. ..they try to play it down and forever telling the audience to get used to their big teeth , mouths or something but theyre Just so noticeable.. her content is very dry we keep seeing the bland corners of her bare bedroom where she does her shoots. Wonder why she was into wearing the hijab back then seems like she just jumped on the hype to be blogger friendly. Asma looked so beautiful when she was young and slimmer!!

Positivevibess
Stalker
Stalker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Positivevibess »

I don’t know why she receives hate - especially with regards to her appearance. I think she is pretty! And I think she dresses more modest than other Pakistani Muslim social influencers!! But I think people may think she’s changed because she has designer stuff but I just think that’s her growing up and enjoying what she wants....but I do understand social media influencers should set up realistic expectations of their lives... I never followed her on any socials before because I never came across her page and I didn’t really find her interesting. But now, I love her content - I think Maria really helped with the outcome of her YouTube videos etc. Generally speaking, I think some young Pakistani/Asian girls can relate because she does embrace the Pakistani culture by wearing Pakistani clothes and listening to cultural music etc. It’s quite nice to see how family oriented she is and how she bonds with her mum, sister and cousins. To be honest, I think she seems quite likeable character.

lavieenrose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lavieenrose »

I never watched annam as a hijabi so I don't feel any type of way about that. I do like her style and overall look. Her eyes are beautiful especially when she uses a nice warm eye palette. She's nothing groundbreaking but I do like her travel vlogs and some of her styling videos/hauls. What I didn't really like was her judgmental attitude in her video on people's secrets. I get it some of them were shocking but she came off as very holier than thou and judgmental. She could have just shared them had a laugh. She kept on saying "how could you do that.. I could never do that etc"

hashtagrealtalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hashtagrealtalk »

Positivevibess wrote:
Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:12 pm
I don’t know why she receives hate - especially with regards to her appearance. I think she is pretty! And I think she dresses more modest than other Pakistani Muslim social influencers!! But I think people may think she’s changed because she has designer stuff but I just think that’s her growing up and enjoying what she wants....but I do understand social media influencers should set up realistic expectations of their lives... I never followed her on any socials before because I never came across her page and I didn’t really find her interesting. But now, I love her content - I think Maria really helped with the outcome of her YouTube videos etc. Generally speaking, I think some young Pakistani/Asian girls can relate because she does embrace the Pakistani culture by wearing Pakistani clothes and listening to cultural music etc. It’s quite nice to see how family oriented she is and how she bonds with her mum, sister and cousins. To be honest, I think she seems quite likeable character.
Yess she is so gaudy now. Her weight loss makes her look so much worse and older imo. I think she thinks she looks good now but she doesn't. She lost her youthful look and looks old now. I hate the way she talks.

Greencactusfriend
Talker
Talker

Post by Greencactusfriend »

Her husband is ugly and skinny.. not a fan

OMGAlert
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OMGAlert »

Greencactusfriend wrote:
Thu Jan 27, 2022 1:34 pm
Her husband is ugly and skinny.. not a fan
This is the current active Annam Ahmad thread

viewtopic.php?p=4466756#p4466756

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

Locking this thread for organization because there are two other threads.

Part 2 viewtopic.php?t=38301

Part 3 viewtopic.php?t=38414
And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

Return to “Abhorred Bloggers”