Annam Ahmad

User avatar
kingme12

Annam Ahmad

Post by kingme12 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:21 pm

Thoughts?

User avatar
brown cookie
Wanderer
Wanderer
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:21 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Annam Ahmad

Post by brown cookie » Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:34 pm

I don't know much about her, I like her content but still can't figure out if she wears Hijab or not :? :? :? :?

User avatar
Guest

Re: Annam Ahmad

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:35 am

She obviously got sucked into the instagram whore life.

User avatar
brown cookie
Wanderer
Wanderer
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:21 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Annam Ahmad

Post by brown cookie » Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:09 pm

Yes for sure

Footlesself
Lurker
Lurker
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:59 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Annam Ahmad

Post by Footlesself » Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:53 pm

I really like her, she seems very genuine with her online persona.

User avatar
blogbyreviews
Learner
Learner
Posts: 67
Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:20 am
Has thanked: 28 times
Been thanked: 11 times

Re: Annam Ahmad

Post by blogbyreviews » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:24 pm

brown cookie wrote:I don't know much about her, I like her content but still can't figure out if she wears Hijab or not :? :? :? :?
well. She's now taken the hijab off so problem solved. Hope your confusion is gone :)

User avatar
simi100

Re: Annam Ahmad

Post by simi100 » Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:57 pm

blogbyreviews wrote:
brown cookie wrote:I don't know much about her, I like her content but still can't figure out if she wears Hijab or not :? :? :? :?
well. She's now taken the hijab off so problem solved. Hope your confusion is gone :)
It’s gone and her sultry poses are up. She needs to get married fast now her sister is done, the hijab wasn’t helping so she is now trying the other route. D e s p e r a t e

User avatar
blogbyreviews
Learner
Learner
Posts: 67
Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:20 am
Has thanked: 28 times
Been thanked: 11 times

Re: Annam Ahmad

Post by blogbyreviews » Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:34 pm

simi100 wrote:
blogbyreviews wrote:
brown cookie wrote:I don't know much about her, I like her content but still can't figure out if she wears Hijab or not :? :? :? :?
well. She's now taken the hijab off so problem solved. Hope your confusion is gone :)
It’s gone and her sultry poses are up. She needs to get married fast now her sister is done, the hijab wasn’t helping so she is now trying the other route. D e s p e r a t e
hahahahaha :rofl:

CofeeNgossip
Debater
Debater
Posts: 237
Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:16 am
Location: UK
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 111 times

Re: Annam Ahmad

Post by CofeeNgossip » Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:15 am

How can she afford so much designer stuff, she doesn't seem that rich otherwise?

User avatar
simi100

Re: Annam Ahmad

Post by simi100 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:27 pm

CofeeNgossip wrote:How can she afford so much designer stuff, she doesn't seem that rich otherwise?
She has never had a job, I’m guessing it’s her parents money.

finlanddeer
Learner
Learner
Posts: 59
Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2019 3:05 pm
Has thanked: 66 times
Been thanked: 24 times

Re: Annam Ahmad

Post by finlanddeer » Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:21 am

I skimmed through her YT channel, where abouts in England is she from? Yah i noticed her wearing the hijab and now she doesn't...did she ever explain why? I think she is so beautiful

shinydiscoballs
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 510
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:25 pm
Has thanked: 52 times
Been thanked: 131 times

Re: Annam Ahmad

Post by shinydiscoballs » Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:22 pm

Why does she slur her speech so much? She sounds drunk

bengalibella
Talker
Talker
Posts: 131
Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:00 am
Has thanked: 85 times
Been thanked: 68 times

Re: Annam Ahmad

Post by bengalibella » Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:40 am

shinydiscoballs wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:22 pm
Why does she slur her speech so much? She sounds drunk
lol agreed!

BlahBlahBlah12
Learner
Learner
Posts: 38
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:53 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Annam Ahmad

Post by BlahBlahBlah12 » Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:50 pm

I really want to see what the comments say once she posts the pic of her in the black dress. I'm surprised that she went with a deep v neck

KhaZa1216
Learner
Learner
Posts: 62
Joined: Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:59 am
Has thanked: 29 times
Been thanked: 53 times

Re: Annam Ahmad

Post by KhaZa1216 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:29 am

BlahBlahBlah12 wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:50 pm
I really want to see what the comments say once she posts the pic of her in the black dress. I'm surprised that she went with a deep v neck
She's been wearing deep v necks for a while now. Greece holiday for instance, those dresses had deep v necks. Her vibe has completely changed and not for the better in my opinion. All her YouTube vlogs are about Pakistan and nothing interesting. Pakistan is huge and has so much to offer but it's always the same stuff she shows. Nothing original or interesting.

unklekebab
Lurker
Lurker
Posts: 22
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:08 am
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: Annam Ahmad

Post by unklekebab » Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:42 pm

She seems very bland to me, never saw the appeal in her. I get that she has designer stuff etc but it always puzzled me how she managed to get over 100K followers...!

KhaZa1216
Learner
Learner
Posts: 62
Joined: Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:59 am
Has thanked: 29 times
Been thanked: 53 times

Re: Annam Ahmad

Post by KhaZa1216 » Mon Sep 02, 2019 1:38 am

Yeah her stuff is the same thing repeated. I had a bad response from her on Instagram so I find her act very false.

bengalibella
Talker
Talker
Posts: 131
Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:00 am
Has thanked: 85 times
Been thanked: 68 times

Re: Annam Ahmad

Post by bengalibella » Tue Sep 03, 2019 4:46 am

I find her boring and the mix of her voice/accent annoying.

KhaZa1216
Learner
Learner
Posts: 62
Joined: Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:59 am
Has thanked: 29 times
Been thanked: 53 times

Re: Annam Ahmad

Post by KhaZa1216 » Thu Sep 05, 2019 8:40 am

First time she's ever been in TKMaxx apparently. Ridiculous. Making out that she's found so many great bargains and noone ever knew you could get designer in TKMaxx. I find it very condescending and patronising.

shinydiscoballs
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 510
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:25 pm
Has thanked: 52 times
Been thanked: 131 times

Re: Annam Ahmad

Post by shinydiscoballs » Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:49 am

Who actually is her target audience anyway? Most people her age have left uni and are job hunting, and living within their means. She said her father is totally self made which is great but it's weird how he's okay with his daughter just spending her days shopping and spending excessively. People are dying around the world (kashmir for example) and Annams biggest dilemma in life is whether to get a pair of Gucci or YSL sandals.

KhaZa1216
Learner
Learner
Posts: 62
Joined: Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:59 am
Has thanked: 29 times
Been thanked: 53 times

Re: Annam Ahmad

Post by KhaZa1216 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:46 am

shinydiscoballs wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:49 am
Who actually is her target audience anyway? Most people her age have left uni and are job hunting, and living within their means. She said her father is totally self made which is great but it's weird how he's okay with his daughter just spending her days shopping and spending excessively. People are dying around the world (kashmir for example) and Annams biggest dilemma in life is whether to get a pair of Gucci or YSL sandals.
I'm pretty sure her target audience are tweens. Girls between ages 12 and 18 who think wow this person is so mature and living the life and I want to be like that. I seriously doubt that her audience can afford Gucci or any designer things. She goes to Harrods on a daily basis, she eats out at really expensive places which really only someone who is working could afford to do and even then only maybe once or twice a month not every day in the week. She's been losing weight but apparently the way she's gone about it is by missing out on breakfast and having a small lunch and dinner or sometimes no dinner and she rarely goes to the gym. That's just bad crash dieting. Seeing as how she's he all day you'd think she could go to the gym for an hour during the week. Even her background in university is just s ok average. She apparently completes a geography/social degree. And her plan was to work for charities across the globe. Right. Okay. I honestly don't know how anyone can relate to her. Even her hair masks and skin care are too expensive for teenagers or even uni students to afford. I don't see the appeal. It's all very false.

shinydiscoballs
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 510
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:25 pm
Has thanked: 52 times
Been thanked: 131 times

Re: Annam Ahmad

Post by shinydiscoballs » Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:22 am

what does she actually do all day long? serious question

bengalibella
Talker
Talker
Posts: 131
Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:00 am
Has thanked: 85 times
Been thanked: 68 times

Re: Annam Ahmad

Post by bengalibella » Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:50 am

shinydiscoballs wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:22 am
what does she actually do all day long? serious question
F A

lol

shinydiscoballs
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 510
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:25 pm
Has thanked: 52 times
Been thanked: 131 times

Re: Annam Ahmad

Post by shinydiscoballs » Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:51 am

Trawl the internet to show people pictures of 'nice things' to buy.

KhaZa1216
Learner
Learner
Posts: 62
Joined: Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:59 am
Has thanked: 29 times
Been thanked: 53 times

Re: Annam Ahmad

Post by KhaZa1216 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:38 am

shinydiscoballs wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:51 am
Trawl the internet to show people pictures of 'nice things' to buy.
Yeah pretty much. That's what she was going yesterday on her story.

Post Reply

Return to “Abhorred Bloggers”