Marzana Rahman aka Broken Bride

kingme12

Marzana Rahman aka Broken Bride

Post by kingme12 »

So, wanted to create a thread on Marzana, aka broken bride and 'domestic violence' victim and shes pretty much over social media doing her campaign etc.

On Monday, there was a video of her and Rumena hanging out etc. So anything on her?

We all know her story, but personally we are hearing 1 side which is hers.! Who was the guy, what did he do? Is she lying? I think she's milked it quite a bit tbh. Might aswell get all the publicity you can? :roll:

Thoughts?

maxmarabh
Informer
Informer

Re: Marzana Rahman aka Broken Bride

Post by maxmarabh »

This should be interesting....

Post by Guest »

i can't speak on her experiences but i think she thinks a lot of herself, if you read her blog posts she acts like she was miss bangladesh or something with her "cat eyes" and "exotic" looks. she said something about having an hourglass figure or whatever too and she deffo isn't an hourglass shape imo.

Post by Guest »

What’s the summary of her story?

fatimakhan
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by fatimakhan »

Anymore info on her?

Post by Guest »

this narcisstic girl has sooo much material to laugh at on her page. her IG stories constantly recap how 'glamourous' she is..babe you have the east london twang when you speak english.. such delusions of grandeur.
tbf shes probably seen as prestige in her area as east london rudeboy/girls prob rate her so she thinks shes a 10/10
dunno if anyone saw her islam tv interview but she said how people ask how come youre so pretty blah blah, mate youre a laughing stock. not even a freshie would want you.
i didnt realise she had a potato head as shes taken off the hijsb - babe get some cheek/chin fillers you look like a feminized aloo with make up.

Blubbs
Learner
Learner

Post by Blubbs »

I’m so glad someone finally made a thread on her. This girl is beyond irritating and fake. I don’t know what she’s been through but I do think that she is milking this “broken bride” thing for what it’s worth. U can be an empowered survivor without being in love with yourself!!!

I first read her blog and in it was her description of herself I.e. almond eyes, taller than average, hourglass figure etc etc. I then saw her IG and oh my goodness...she looks like every other typical Bangladeshi I’ve seen. She had a VERY round face with rounded features. I was in shock at the deluded description of herself and reality. She has a very typical face of that of a Bangladeshi freshie. She has also taken her hijab off and on constantly flashing leg, sleeveless clothes etc. She has become a attention seeking publicity whore. I once heard her on her instastory where she says waiter like “way-ah!” She tried VERY hard to sound proper in every other video and interview but it’s so fake as she slipped up in that one video and showed the real her. An absolute phony who makes me want to throw up 🤮

Post by Guest »

Tbf she is from east london. Any girl who puts on a 'standardised' english accent would be seen as prestige and exotic in that area. She wears valentino heels, that must have been a life goal for such a low class girl. A lot of the 'scrap of the barrel'/ not very attractive girls in my secondary school tended to train it all the way to East london cos the desp. chav boys would pay them attention. So it explains why such an unappealing chick like marzana has high esteem

Post by Guest »

When I first heard her story I had every bit of sympathy for her but there’s so much we don’t know. I find her really fake and annoying now.

bengalibella
Debater
Debater

Post by bengalibella »

I first felt sorry for her at first but after seeing how highly she views herself I can't help but wonder there's 2 sides to every story...

FlipFlapFlop
Talker
Talker

Post by FlipFlapFlop »

Anyone following her latest, the beef with some 50 year old guy called Taz?
Find the whole thing weird, the guy definitely sounds like an immature weirdo

Blubbs
Learner
Learner

Post by Blubbs »

They’re both freaks but Horzana is the worst of the two. She used to hang out with him aaaaallllll the time (always together on social media) and was always low-key (sometimes not so low-key) flirting with him. She claims girls don’t like her but she is threatened by the smallest things and doesn’t like befriend any other girl that might take the attention away from her. She thrives on male attention which is strange given her domestic abuse stuff and alienates any women who she feels threatens by (which doesn’t take much). Her whole “Broken Bride” story is so off and she’s literally infatuated with herself and so desperate for attention.

At some point last year she posted one of those “I’m so grateful for my life blah blah” posts and she said she was taken to court at the end of 2019 over her “business” and that she lost everything but now she was working on something else blah blah. Prior to that she on a charity mountain climb (can’t remember which mountain) and after everyone went on the climb/organised it stopped associating themselves with her saying she used them for whatever it is she wanted. She addressed this and in her exact words said “yeah, but I also made the biggest charity event ever happen” helping so and so etc.
There is something really wrong with her. She wants to be/thinks she is this “boss woman/sharp/compassionate entrepreneur” when actually she’s just a pathetic attention seeking desperado. Why would one person be hated by so many over a charity event and why would one person be taken to court and have the authorities involved over yet another “business” scandal? She’s an utter joke and is so desperate to stay relevant that it’s not even funny anymore. Before anyone (inc Horzana herself) accuses me of being Taz or one of the many people who despise her, I am not. I am just replaying what I have seen from her over the years.
I just remembered that tiny terraced flat she was trying to sell as “office space” 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I still get a sore stomach from laughing so hard at that

Sonohello85
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0

Post by Sonohello85 »

She’s super up herself … I’m not sure why!

daflygal
Informer
Informer

Post by daflygal »

Watch this video and other videos on this channel that expose this narcissistic b****

Return to “Abhorred Bloggers”