Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Lidl Nanny Naps Millen - The Staycation Travel blogger #

Post by Chick_pea »

PixelGirl wrote:
MissMew wrote:
I wonder how many times she was obligated to say “India Jane” though...
I also noticed that she said about the bowls for the cats from India Jane, that as Lumi's were hidden from sight and not on show, she'd give both bowls to Lynx to use. Presumably because there in the hallway they'd be seen, whereas back of the fridge they wouldn't!? Which raises another question, who the hell feeds their cats on top of the fridge? *All kinds of hygiene issues*
I noticed that too... those bowls are on show so they must be luxe. If you are genuinely luxe it wouldn’t matter where the other bowls are they would be quality too. I’m pretty sure she mentioned they were expensive bowls. Everything is for show. So shallow.

Can we please have princess 2 balls somewhere in the title? :rofl: still cracks me up and fitting in so many ways... 2 balls in hand.. 2 balls on chest.... and let’s not forget she’s holding poor Ali’s 2 balls in one of her luxe bags.

PixelGirl

Post by PixelGirl »

dissolved wrote:I lose it everytime she posts UNSEASONED salmon and says she's "winning". Yeah Lidl, that sure must be yummy! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Cannot with this woman, 30 years old and doesn't even know how the season a fish! Not even a lemon in sight!
That's because its all used up in her gin!

PixelGirl

Post by PixelGirl »

livingmybestlife wrote:Did anyone see her nipples when she changed into her "comfies" they are about as straight as her husband.
Like Chapel hat pegs LOL

Spangles11
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Spangles11 »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

liedi
Lurker
Lurker

Post by liedi »

PixelGirl wrote:
MissMew wrote:
I also noticed that she said about the bowls for the cats from India Jane, that as Lumi's were hidden from sight and not on show, she'd give both bowls to Lynx to use. Presumably because there in the hallway they'd be seen, whereas back of the fridge they wouldn't!? Which raises another question, who the hell feeds their cats on top of the fridge? *All kinds of hygiene issues*
https://hooktube.com/watch?v=USc52ljSmuI
that's the same dog bowl and jug Amelia brought a while ago .

Spangles11
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Spangles11 »

old STOOL Image

PixelGirl

Post by PixelGirl »

Spangles11 wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... bf982e.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180615</span><span>/</span><span>c082e9c4fe6e56d9ecfbc37e6ebf982e</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

old STOOL

Minging! LOL

PixelGirl

Post by PixelGirl »

She needs more room spray Jo Malone, in case you didn't pick up on the hint.

Also, a dictionary would be good too if you have one, thanks, Pixel ImageImage

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

eggybeggy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eggybeggy »

JustCurious82
Learner
Learner

Post by JustCurious82 »

PixelGirl wrote:She needs more room spray Jo Malone, in case you didn't pick up on the hint.

Also, a dictionary would be good too if you have one, thanks, Pixel ImageImage

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk
Gosh...an Italian who can’t speak Italian, English who can’t write English properly. I feel high school kids from other countries who take English as a mandatory class can write better than she does!!!

GET A BLOODY DICTIONARY! OR JUST GOOGLE! THE HECK!

ExtraCepuliar
Learner
Learner

Post by ExtraCepuliar »

GeorgeePorgee wrote:Jo Cannon. Get yourself some GG therapy. You like to read, right? Book yourself into the 24 thread intensive pronto.

Seriously, someone needs to contact and help save this womans soul with the GG 'awakening' programme that we all here have been on.
Haha, I love this idea of therapy! She needs a GG intervention!

MissMew
Learner
Learner

Post by MissMew »

plantlady4eva wrote:‘Let’s do this project’

Places ugly rocks in glass vase.

Project done.

I was thinking that’s the closest to a DIY that she’s filmed in half a year! I though she might use artificial water but noooo...we get rocks in a vase. Popped in, of course.

blink_fink
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by blink_fink »

GeorgeePorgee wrote:How desperate is she to work with Dior? Every flog there's some pathetically placed purchase peeping over her shoulder. Must hurt to keep seeing all the goodies they send VicImage
I have so much more respect for Dior's PR for not sending their product to Lidl. They obviously align their personal brand ethos with the women they work with. So. Bravo Dior. Bravo.

I will happily continue to buy :tu:

blink_fink
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by blink_fink »

plantlady4eva wrote:‘Let’s do this project’

Places ugly rocks in glass vase.

Project done.

I think we call all agree this is a task we would breeze through so fast between...you know, real projects...that we'd hardly remember doing it.

Then you have Lidl. You literally have nothing left when you resort to filming yourself placing rocks in a vase, calling it a "project", then think

"Yea Yea Yea (in deep chavy voice)...great content Lydia. They'll love this"

blink_fink
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by blink_fink »

Chick_pea wrote:
PixelGirl wrote:
MissMew wrote:
I noticed that too... those bowls are on show so they must be luxe. If you are genuinely luxe it wouldn’t matter where the other bowls are they would be quality too. I’m pretty sure she mentioned they were expensive bowls. Everything is for show. So shallow.

Can we please have princess 2 balls somewhere in the title? :rofl: still cracks me up and fitting in so many ways... 2 balls in hand.. 2 balls on chest.... and let’s not forget she’s holding poor Ali’s 2 balls in one of her luxe bags.
Don't forget about the two balls of filler in her cheeks!!

blink_fink
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by blink_fink »

Spangles11 wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... bf982e.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180615</span><span>/</span><span>c082e9c4fe6e56d9ecfbc37e6ebf982e</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

old STOOL

She's doing this on purpose right? :| She has to be....NO ONE can be this moronic

UKBRITYOUTUBER
Informer
Informer

Post by UKBRITYOUTUBER »

“Drama is one thing about the internet which I really don’t like. The shade, the dragging and the general nastiness we see on the daily basis spreading online has created a culture where we actively seek it out or feel it even when theres no substance to it. Tension is created where tension isn’t necessary and before long there’s a situation that never needed to happen.”

Yeah LYDIOT you are full of SHIT!!

sunnyem2018
Lurker
Lurker

Post by sunnyem2018 »

UKBRITYOUTUBER wrote:Image

“Drama is one thing about the internet which I really don’t like. The shade, the dragging and the general nastiness we see on the daily basis spreading online has created a culture where we actively seek it out or feel it even when theres no substance to it. Tension is created where tension isn’t necessary and before long there’s a situation that never needed to happen.”

Why can she not recognise the hypocrisy?! Many people leave very reasonable comments and feedback which she takes as a personal attack and retaliates every time. I think that’s why her channel has gone down hill...she breeds negativity. She may like to police her comments and remove any negative opinions but one day she will learn that just because you delete ithem doesn’t mean those opinions no longer exist.

sunnyem2018
Lurker
Lurker

Post by sunnyem2018 »

UKBRITYOUTUBER wrote:Image

Why can she not recognise the hypocrisy?! Many people leave very reasonable comments and feedback which she takes as a personal attack and retaliates every time. I think that’s why her channel has gone down hill...she breeds negativity. She may like to police her comments and remove any negative opinions but one day she will learn that just because you delete ithem doesn’t mean those opinions no longer exist.

Return to “Lydia Millen”