Dbzdutch

diamondsareforever
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Dbzdutch

Post by diamondsareforever »

So the forum on LSA disappeared as soon as people started spilling hot tea on her.

What we have established so far is that she is shady af when it comes her private life. Homegirl is also intent on securing herself a footballer.

haulbiotch
Talker
Talker

Re: Dbzdutch

Post by haulbiotch »

What tea was spilt??

peachesnoranges
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by peachesnoranges »

diamondsareforever wrote:So the forum on LSA disappeared as soon as people started spilling hot tea on her.

What we have established so far is that she is shady af when it comes her private life. Homegirl is also intent on securing herself a footballer.
What hot tea was spilt that caused the thread to disappear?

notredame13
Learner
Learner

Post by notredame13 »

diamondsareforever wrote:So the forum on LSA disappeared as soon as people started spilling hot tea on her.

I'm waiting for the tea from LSA. I did read on there that she was one of Drake's many side chicks

diamondsareforever
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by diamondsareforever »

So basically someone on LSA posted screenshots of her and Jordan Kiffin (he's a footballer who dated Leigh-Anne from little mix). For the past week her and Leigh-Anne have been shading each other on their insta stories. The general consensus is that Dabz is a nice girl but a social climber. She seems to be obsessed with bagging a footballer (always following and unfollowing premier league/dutch footballers & she goes to football games often)

She's also very lowkey. Most people say she got the LSA thread removed cause they were exposing her too much. Apparently her lifestyles being funded by an arab sugar daddy.

Idk what to make of her. I think she is super pretty and I love her dress sense but she does come off as quite shady at the same time.

Peachydoll1
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Peachydoll1 »

Yeah same she gives off shady vibes but keeps to herself I guess

tinkerbellguru
Lurker
Lurker

Post by tinkerbellguru »

Her mate Zainab is back on the scene after going AWOL for several months. And she has a new insta account.

queen rania
Informer
Informer

Post by queen rania »

The LA thread is still there think you have to be a member to read it ,there was a lot of tea on there,these women are on the hustle and freebies on ig and to hook a rich guy are what they are looking for,but she is clever being in london you would think they would be seen by people with who she hangs out with,

She travels to los angeles often and is out there again has tried to get into the kardashian circle through people she knows.
she is pretty if you take into account her fake lips, eyes fillers and filters she does for the gram,she has blocked all or most people from her past, these girls used to work in shops and ig has given them a career to bum and hoe around london dubai america

wantthetea
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by wantthetea »

Queen Rania, do you have the link to the LSA thread?

Contemptress
Debater
Debater

Post by Contemptress »

What’s with this girl’s amrezy inspired nose? The only way to tell she has one is because of the big shiny beacon she calls highlight at the end of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

queen rania
Informer
Informer

Post by queen rania »

wantthetea wrote:Queen Rania, do you have the link to the LSA thread?
https://www.lipstickalley.com/threads/a ... 937/page-6 it is not letting me log in might join up.

mia94
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mia94 »

LSA thread is still there, it’s just been moved to the dark room so you have to be a member to view it

homegirl6789
Lurker
Lurker

Post by homegirl6789 »

Hi guys,

I have some tea to spill about dabz (dbzdutch).

She's hanging around in LA for weeks now. And I know for sure that Future the rapper is her sugar daddy or at least he's paying for her trip and the villa she and her girls are staying at. He used to follow her on IG and she followed him back but after a while I don't know exactly why but she unfollowed him.

She even blocked the comments under her IG pics. Try it out. If you comment something under her pics that contains the word "future" it won't be visible for anyone else besides you :D

mia94
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mia94 »

How do you know for sure that future is her sugar daddy

homegirl6789
Lurker
Lurker

Post by homegirl6789 »

First of all how is she able to pay the rent for such a villa in Beverly Hills? Even if she and zayneb, polyxeni and jehona (these are her friends that are with her in LA or girls that she’s hanging out with there) are splitting the rent.. they won’t have that much money.

Check her picture on IG! There’s a painting in the background of the Living room she’s pictured in. The painting is from jimmy Hendrix. Futures name is future Hendrix in honor of the famous Gitarrist.

Besides that here’s a picture of Future and in the background you can clearly see jehona (dabz friend) and even Dabz from behind.

Check out the 6th picture!

I just don’t know what’s the deal between her and the soccer player Ruben loftus-icheek.

Now he’s also in LA and hanging out with his boys and her crew..

homegirl6789
Lurker
Lurker

Post by homegirl6789 »

Besides that.. she’s shopping all the time in LA and she’s going out everyday.. how is she able to pay for all of that by herself? :-D she said it once herself that her parents are doing well but they’re not rich!

And all of the videos she’s posting in her IG Story sitting in a rolls Royce :-D guess who’s rolls Royce it is?

mia94
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mia94 »

Looool you’re really reaching sis. Just cuz she’s in the background of a picture and has a painting up doesn’t mean anything. Besides he might just be one of her friends sugar daddy. Do you really think a skinny lil Afghan girl is Futures type lmao

homegirl6789
Lurker
Lurker

Post by homegirl6789 »

Lool but he’s been following her and vice versa. And if there is nothing to hide why is she then blocking the word “future” from her IG comments?

homegirl6789
Lurker
Lurker

Post by homegirl6789 »

NEW TEA:

yesterday was the maximhot100 party in LA! Future performed at the party! And Dabz postet a picture of the stage from backstage :-) oh what a coincidence, right?!

mia94
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mia94 »

Do you have a lsa account? You should post in that forum it’s a lot more active and has a lot more tea

Return to “Abhorred Bloggers”