Talker
Talker

Re: IamChavette (IamChouquette)

Post by Hey yeah Holly » Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:51 am

Nance wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:26 pm
Scorpio89 wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 1:54 pm
The bloody sanreve bag!!!!!! If I see it one more time I will have a meltdown!! Here she is bragging about her effing Chanel and Hermes bags.... And swosh!! Sanbloodyreve. She could literally show us a Daniel Wellington watch too.....
Sophie Shohet last video has a 'kindly gifted' Senreve bag too "DON'T RISK YOUR LUXE GETTING STOLEN: Watch BEFORE Travelling (AD - Includes a PR Gift)": talk about Chanel, Dior.... and Senreve. That bag leather always seems too stiff / uncomfortable to me.
Ahhh! Is that what the new bag is? She has to be kidding. She knows that it’s not on the level as the rest of her bags. It looks plasticky and stiff. Will look ridiculous on the shelf with her others.

Back when I used to watch Chase Amie before I realised she was a boring robot sent to buy every pink/nude bag in the world...she had a Senreve bag that she took to Japan as her perfect travelling bag and it stuck out like a plastic box off the side of her hip. It looked like the dumbest bag to travel in crowded places with.

Mel in Melbourne lets her child wear hers as a backpack.

They may be getting paid well by Senreve but instead of bringing the brand up to luxury standards, it’s pushing the bloggers ‘brand’ down. I’ll say some things about Claire I do think she knows quality - so she knows it’s crap and is just in it for the cash and free bag.

Lola-Faith
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lola-Faith » Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:28 pm

Scorpio89 wrote:
The bloody sanreve bag!!!!!! If I see it one more time I will have a meltdown!! Here she is bragging about her effing Chanel and Hermes bags.... And swosh!! Sanbloodyreve. She could literally show us a Daniel Wellington watch too.....

Sent fra min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Victoria has one, Sophie Shohet has one, i suppose Lidl will be flogging it soon as well! It's a horrible bag and very expensive for what it is!

Chichibangbang
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Chichibangbang » Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:21 pm

IMG_4609.PNG
Claire films a stranger and puts him online complaining about his cat ...but she herself has her dogs on the train! If she's allergic to cats well there are also some who are allergic to dogs! She is a horrible woman.
BTW confirms that she really didn't feel any sympathy for Lydia's missing cat... just wanted to try and score brownie points!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Scorpio89
Talker
Talker

Post by Scorpio89 » Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:33 pm

Chichibangbang wrote:
IMG_4609.PNG
Claire films a stranger and puts him online complaining about his cat ...but she herself has her dogs on the train! If she's allergic to cats well there are also some who are allergic to dogs! She is a horrible woman.
BTW confirms that she really didn't feel any sympathy for Lydia's missing cat... just wanted to try and score brownie points!
How dumb can she actually be. Holy crap. Stupid stupis stupid chav.

Hey yeah Holly
Talker
Talker

Post by Hey yeah Holly » Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:37 pm

Chichibangbang wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:21 pm
IMG_4609.PNG
The cat thing was unintentionally hilarious. She was obsessed by the cat! She could not let it go! For five hours she fixated on the cat.

Some people have politely asked about the Senreve bag and saying it doesn’t look good quality and it’s suspicious all influencers are going on about them all of a sudden.

She of course is her usual patronising self, being rude to people explaining how bag launches work, that nothing is free, how business works, if you haven’t seen the bag in person you can’t comment etc.

But people have seen and bought the bag and are saying it’s crap, it’s overpriced, the leather is as plastic as it looks.

She seriously thinks any question is an attack. Does she think her channel is for fawning only? (Yes.)

Poopettemetis
Informer
Informer

Post by Poopettemetis » Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:46 am

Chichibangbang wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:21 pm
IMG_4609.PNG
She writes like a 5 grader recounting the day in their top secret diary. Using a sparkly pen with feathers at the end.

lenathediva
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lenathediva » Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:54 am

I’ve seen this bag (Senteve) in person at Neiman Marcus. I was surprised to see them selling it. That bag is stiff, heavy, and plastic feeling. It’s not worth the price tag.

tillybellxo
Lurker
Lurker

Post by tillybellxo » Sat Aug 31, 2019 12:35 pm

Safisticated Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

marakoojah_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by marakoojah_ » Sat Aug 31, 2019 12:38 pm

omg how chavvy. safisticated lmao

Brigante
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Brigante » Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:42 pm

What a howler! She'd be mortified if she wasn't such a shameless tramp.

Chichibangbang
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Chichibangbang » Sat Aug 31, 2019 4:45 pm

Is Claire posting this from the frowwedding? Is she the one who cancelled on frow?

Lola-Faith
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lola-Faith » Mon Sep 02, 2019 3:42 am

i'm positive she said she was going, whether it was on her stories or on a vlog. but also pretty sure she didn't go, didn't see her in any of the videos, and she's not uploaded any pics or stories.

Lola-Faith
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lola-Faith » Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:07 am

weirdly she's just tweeted how much she loves weddings, think she's trying to throw everyone off the scent!

langwidere
Learner
Learner

Post by langwidere » Mon Sep 02, 2019 5:15 pm

Is she talking about Victoria (In The Frow) in her latest video about a woman messaging her asking for recommendations for where to buy in England? Because Claire mentions the husband being from up north which makes sense for where Vic and Alex are from. If she’s not at the Frow wedding then maybe it’s because they had a falling out because Victoria said she didn’t want to live in Essex because she doesn’t want to be associated with it?

Also hilarious to me that Claire is figuring out what discrimination is because someone doesn’t like her flipping accent—try not being white, sweetheart.

Chichibangbang
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Chichibangbang » Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:05 pm

This woman has such a shallow unintelligent small minded view of the world. How can she think anyone from "up north" including the Scots has a poor accent which is not posh and needs to be changed?!

She is trying to present some sort of point about prejucdice but is accually showing her own prejudiced view of the world. Claire it's not your accent that is the problem...it's YOU. Anyone who spends 2 mins her would be able to see how unintelligent she is and how much of a chav she is. There are posh people north of the M25 Claire....ad chavs like you as well. An accent from up north does not equal chav!

I'm not even going to start about foreign accents ...she said something about an "Eastern European accent"...WTF is that???????????????????

beahunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by beahunny » Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:33 am

langwidere wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2019 5:15 pm
Is she talking about Victoria (In The Frow) in her latest video about a woman messaging her asking for recommendations for where to buy in England?
It's very unlikely that was Victoria. Frow as a very obvious Manchester accent herself and Claire would have definitely thrown that in her face if it was in fact Victoria sending her those messages.

E_E_S
Stalker
Stalker
Has thanked: 0

Post by E_E_S » Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:45 am

Hi,long time lurker,first time poster!
I was watching a show on e!,when I came across Paris!he was credited as a photographer and he had an entirely different name...Image

Στάλθηκε από το SM-A530F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

LV Eclipse
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by LV Eclipse » Tue Sep 03, 2019 12:57 pm

You should all read her reply comments on the “Discovering a new bag” video. She apparently likes constructive criticism but you wouldn’t know that. Full on attack on someone who politely tried to point out the flaws of the Senreve bag and the brand management after this person actually purchased the bag.

Claire trying to convince her followers that she loves that fugly paid promotion bag and we are supposed to forget the 51 premium bags that look nothing like that monstrosity.

LV Eclipse
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by LV Eclipse » Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:21 pm

:rofl: perfect description of Chase Amie
Hey yeah Holly wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:51 am
Nance wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:26 pm
Scorpio89 wrote:
Sophie Shohet last video has a 'kindly gifted' Senreve bag too "DON'T RISK YOUR LUXE GETTING STOLEN: Watch BEFORE Travelling (AD - Includes a PR Gift)": talk about Chanel, Dior.... and Senreve. That bag leather always seems too stiff / uncomfortable to me.
Ahhh! Is that what the new bag is? She has to be kidding. She knows that it’s not on the level as the rest of her bags. It looks plasticky and stiff. Will look ridiculous on the shelf with her others.

Back when I used to watch Chase Amie before I realised she was a boring robot sent to buy every pink/nude bag in the world...she had a Senreve bag that she took to Japan as her perfect travelling bag and it stuck out like a plastic box off the side of her hip. It looked like the dumbest bag to travel in crowded places with.

Mel in Melbourne lets her child wear hers as a backpack.

They may be getting paid well by Senreve but instead of bringing the brand up to luxury standards, it’s pushing the bloggers ‘brand’ down. I’ll say some things about Claire I do think she knows quality - so she knows it’s crap and is just in it for the cash and free bag.

Teatime12
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Teatime12 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:34 pm

E_E_S wrote:Hi,long time lurker,first time poster!
I was watching a show on e!,when I came across Paris!he was credited as a photographer and he had an entirely different name...Image

Hi from another first time poster!!

There is something seriously sketchy about the mysterious money, the fake name, the seemingly fake job and all the secrecy surrounding “Paris”...

I know a lot of people on this thread claim that he has family money but I doubt that’s the truth either (if he did why would he be with Claire)... Also if I remember correctly, there was a vlog where they were driving a car that belonged to Paris’ parents. It was around the time when theirs got stolen. It was an older car from a normal company and definitely not a Bentley like Paris had been driving up until that point.

SOMETHING IS FISHY FOR SURE...

langwidere
Learner
Learner

Post by langwidere » Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:49 am

beahunny wrote:
langwidere wrote:
Is she talking about Victoria (In The Frow) in her latest video about a woman messaging her asking for recommendations for where to buy in England?
It's very unlikely that was Victoria. Frow as a very obvious Manchester accent herself and Claire would have definitely thrown that in her face if it was in fact Victoria sending her those messages.
Yeah I did notice she only said that the husband was from up north—I assumed if it was another Youtuber she would’ve tried to make it a bit harder to guess! Oh well, fun to speculate...

Scorpio89
Talker
Talker

Post by Scorpio89 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:21 am

Teatime12 wrote:

Hi from another first time poster!!

There is something seriously sketchy about the mysterious money, the fake name, the seemingly fake job and all the secrecy surrounding “Paris”...

I know a lot of people on this thread claim that he has family money but I doubt that’s the truth either (if he did why would he be with Claire)... Also if I remember correctly, there was a vlog where they were driving a car that belonged to Paris’ parents. It was around the time when theirs got stolen. It was an older car from a normal company and definitely not a Bentley like Paris had been driving up until that point.

SOMETHING IS FISHY FOR SURE...

I agree. And sorry, but their house aint all that either. Shabby and not luxe. But I guess having nice bags is more important than having a nice house. It actually looks more like a cottage, if you look at how low the ceilings are and how the fireplace looks. CottageClaire and BungalowLydiot. I was shocked to see how messy she is to. Her floors were covered in shit, like, actual shit.

PowderGirl
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PowderGirl » Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:51 pm

Claire posted this a few weeks ago to her insta. The show is wags right? Claire said something like „oh let’s remember this day when Paris was *insert name used in the show*, the Italian photographer.“

I think they picked Paris randomly in a cafe (which looked like an instagram hotspot) and asked him to take pictures of Liv and Olivia. Maybe because he was taking pictures of Claire before.

Hey yeah Holly
Talker
Talker

Post by Hey yeah Holly » Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:23 am

langwidere wrote:
Is she talking about Victoria (In The Frow) in her latest video about a woman messaging her asking for recommendations for where to buy in England? Because Claire mentions the husband being from up north which makes sense for where Vic and Alex are from. If she’s not at the Frow wedding then maybe it’s because they had a falling out because Victoria said she didn’t want to live in Essex because she doesn’t want to be associated with it?

Also hilarious to me that Claire is figuring out what discrimination is because someone doesn’t like her flipping accent—try not being white, sweetheart.

Oooooh noooo. I haven’t watched that video. I looked at the title RANT VIDEO and I thought, nothing good will come from watching this. She will be ignorant in the video and she will be self-righteous in the comments. I’m sure some people are rude about your accent Claire but there is much bigger discrimination in the world. Probably profiled people when she worked at Harris’s based on their appearance.

Anyway, don’t think I’ll be watching the new video of their romantic (press stay) anniversary weekend.

In the notes she says she wasn’t asked to film a vlog or anything but she also says it was a press stay? I don’t know how that works. Paris has a travel company so is it to do with him?

Scorpio89
Talker
Talker

Post by Scorpio89 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:21 pm

Shit, her looks are so god damn unfortunate. She seriously look so haggard and not only that, OLD af.

Return to “Abhorred Bloggers”