IamChavette (IamChouquette)

AP19
Lurker
Lurker

Re: IamChavette (IamChouquette)

Post by AP19 » Mon Jul 29, 2019 1:16 pm

Someone called her out for lack of diversity on her giveaway winning girls. She is not happy 😊

Her new vlog she looks really like she’s in her late 40s

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:03 am

I love that he makes her walk. he makes her walk because he probably realizes he's gonna be broke in 1 year because of her. I just watched the LA vlog and have no desire to buy anything again for the rest of my life.

Nance
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Nance » Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:16 am

I love handbag collection videos but this is ridiculous, 2 hours, nope.

Frenchgirl24
Learner
Learner

Post by Frenchgirl24 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:19 pm

Me too I Cant watch it either. The thought of sitting through her bragging about 51 or however many handbags is making me feel sick. How can anyone need or even want that many bags. And im a handbag lover too.

Chichibangbang
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Chichibangbang » Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:25 pm

I can't stand her voice and speech mannerisms. Paris edits her videos. If he is uploading 2 hours of a 51 handbag collection and he thinks that is normal then they deserve each other.

marakoojah_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by marakoojah_ » Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:43 pm

how many handbag collection videos is she going to make? she needs to humble herself. someone commented that she is so lucky to have beautiful handbags and chavette replies with “oh i don’t believe in luck with these type of things”.
dear i think you are lucky indeed to have snatched a rich husband that allows you to shop ALL. THE. TIME

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gossipy locks
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gossipy locks » Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:27 pm

Wait, what? Her handbag collection video is 2 HOURS long??? What the heck...

That really puts her in another level of head-up-your-own-ass-ness. I don't have anything against the size of her collection per se, but the gall to think people would want to watch her show them off for over two freaking hours. My goodness. Why not do multiple videos and just break up the total collection into four or five parts? Or show off different categories of bags per video like one video for handhelds, one for crossbody styles, one for travel bags, etc. Or even break them out by brand, I guess. Literally anything would be better than having the audacity to put out a feature film-length video where you do nothing other than talk about your handbags. I agree 100% with marakoojah_, this chav needs a lesson in humility.

gossipy locks
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gossipy locks » Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:35 pm

Ok, just saw her video in my recommended section on YouTube. Looks like it's in 2 parts, so each video is only a freaking HOUR each. As far as I'm concerned, she still needs a reality check.

pj_uk
Learner
Learner

Post by pj_uk » Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:49 pm

I love bags too but 2 hours is absolutely ridiculous. She is forever justifying herself saying oh it's only 2 mins per bag. Claire cannot take any criticism she is one defensive girl! Her latest haul is over 30 mins long already. Didn't watch but looked at description and saw almost everything is gifted or sponsored 🙄
Paris edits her videos? doesn't he have a job?

Poopettemetis
Informer
Informer

Post by Poopettemetis » Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:50 am

Wow she’s sneaky. If you didn’t read to the bottom of the description box, you wouldn’t know that items with a * are the ones she bought herself (so 4 items from
the whole haul). Most Youtubers I watch use the * to denote gifted product.

Hey yeah Holly
Talker
Talker

Post by Hey yeah Holly » Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:53 am

I love handbag videos so I did start watching the first one but the first 5:30 minutes (yes I checked) is her rambling about how she knows handbag collection videos get views and new followers but that’s not why she’s doing one. And she’s not doing one to create jealousy. And she’s going to start here. No wait. I’ll start here. This bag....and I’d shut YouTube down and moved on.

Yes she’s a rambler but she does have more fashion knowledge than a lot of lux unboxers who just say “omg! It’s so cute!” BUT her rambles are so incoherent if she has knowledge in there it’s buried deep and never gets to the point.

Hey yeah Holly
Talker
Talker

Post by Hey yeah Holly » Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:56 am

Poopettemetis wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:50 am
Wow she’s sneaky. If you didn’t read to the bottom of the description box, you wouldn’t know that items with a * are the ones she bought herself (so 4 items from
the whole haul). Most Youtubers I watch use the * to denote gifted product.
Ahhh, that is sneaky. She claims to be so honest and doesn’t do these tricks for views and followers according to her endless moans on Instagram.

If it’s both her husband & her full time job then - money or no money - they’ll want to get the most out of it and will be pulling all the tricks.

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:05 am

On the topic of the handbag video, disregarding the gluttony as each to their own, what really stands out is her awful scommunication skills and the lack of awareness to edit things out and keep it at an appropriate length.

She was constantly repeating things, stumbling over words saying them wrong and quite ridiculous was when she missed out words, meaning her point made no sense! A simple, straight to the point talking manner that is clear... this was not. Also how often do we need to hear that supposedly French women look down on Caviar Chanel! I was watching a French youtuber and she was saying most women there don't even buy these heritage brands as they are too flashy and too expensive.

She also when SPEAKING refused to clearly discose what bags were given to her for free. She can't just say that Designer Exchange gifted her the pink Chanel in return for instagram posts, instead it's a big talk about it being a bit scuffed so less in need of being babied and so on!

gossipy locks
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gossipy locks » Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:46 pm

rainwouldbenice wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:05 am
Also how often do we need to hear that supposedly French women look down on Caviar Chanel! I was watching a French youtuber and she was saying most women there don't even buy these heritage brands as they are too flashy and too expensive.
This is one of the most obnoxious things she says but mainly because she repeats it so often. The first time I heard her say it I thought it was an interesting tidbit of info. But the more she repeats it, the more it comes off as obnoxious. WHO CARES what French women "look down" on? I just get the icky feeling that Claire keeps saying that to serve her ego in some way - idk what it is exactly. Btw, caviar pieces are just as expensive as lambskin and a lot of people prefer them because they are lower maintenance so whoever looks down on them can shove it :rofl:

You're also 100% right that most French women don't go for these heritage brands which are looked at as an ostentatious display of wealth. Lately, "luxury" has been considered a dirty word when it comes to fashion among French people so a lot of people would be looking down on her Chanel collection full stop, regardless of whether the pieces are caviar or lambskin.

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:39 pm

Yes, considering all the protests going on in France, Claire with her fantasy that "French women" care enough about the difference between lamb and caviar seems a bit tactless. Maybe wealthy, status symbol driven tourists care...

How also can she say "Paris" with such conviction? Her man's name is Julian. She's even promoted his travel business too, so just use the real name or at least the initial. Do any other bloggers have daft names for their spouses? Usually they don't disclose their kids names which is responsible, but "Paris" for a French man.... wtf. Would she care to be called Essex then?

As for the bag collection, it did seem like there were lots of duplicate styles ( multiple Birkins, Fendi peek a boo's, the blue Dior tote etc). Along with god awful bags that she clearly is keeping only for sentimentality as that WHITE knitted (not even tweed) Chanel is so impractical and overpriced.

PowderGirl
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PowderGirl » Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:51 am

She’s so ridiculous. How can this woman get ANY brand deal if she can’t even write the word advertisement? I would love to see her emails littered with the dumbest mistakes

orangelolly
Learner
Learner

Post by orangelolly » Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:46 am

On one of her recent tweets she is saying how another YouTuber has done something terrible. Another user then tells her not to send everyone to hate on her. I don't know how to do the screengrabs and post them

Poopettemetis
Informer
Informer

Post by Poopettemetis » Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:19 pm

PowderGirl wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:51 am
She’s so ridiculous. How can this woman get ANY brand deal if she can’t even write the word advertisement? I would love to see her emails littered with the dumbest mistakes

The way she spelled is actually hilarious! She spelled it phonetically the way Brits say it - ədˈvərdizmənt. Wow.

Grammar mistakes and misspellings are really an influencer pet peeve of mine. And y’all are right. Her ability to communicate succinctly and clearly is severely lacking, especially for someone whose job it is to communicate.She’s trying to sound smarter and more posh than she actually is, but she’s failing miserably.

dissolved
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dissolved » Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:59 am

Has 51 designer bags - " i DoNt WaNt To Be ExCeSSiVe".

PowderGirl
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PowderGirl » Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:11 am

What is this?!

BA fashion design and Marketing??? (I don’t know what hons means though (I‘m not from the uk)) Since when Claire??
Then what is LCF Distinction? And lastly Londoner? Girl, you’re from Essex and you‘ll always be.

Scorpio89
Talker
Talker

Post by Scorpio89 » Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:22 am

PowderGirl wrote:What is this?!

BA fashion design and Marketing??? (I don’t know what hons means though (I‘m not from the uk)) Since when Claire??
Then what is LCF Distinction? And lastly Londoner? Girl, you’re from Essex and you‘ll always be.
Bachelor of Arts, BA (Hons). Did not know she had a bachelor. Maybe it's not the same as in my country thoo.....

Sent fra min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Lola-Faith
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lola-Faith » Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:56 pm

LCF = London College of Fashion maybe?

Pretty pathetic to put your grades on your bio, what's next, 4 GCSE's and her bra size?

Chichibangbang
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Chichibangbang » Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:04 pm

I don't see Youtube and Instagram as academic institutions where she has to post her academic qualifications unless it's to prove some point that she is educated or a rival for Inthefrow's PhD. If she has an academic distinction why can she not even spell advertisement?! Why is she unemployed? I don't think her "job" is that obvious currently.

Scorpio89
Talker
Talker

Post by Scorpio89 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:24 am

Uhm, so the Arizona vlog is an AD or??

Sent fra min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

stubbssie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by stubbssie » Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:43 pm