IamChavette (IamChouquette)

QueenC
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: IamChavette (IamChouquette)

Post by QueenC »

Why would you wait 3 years? I don’t get it, it’s so odd. It doesn’t make sense.

stubbssie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by stubbssie »

QueenC wrote:Why would you wait 3 years? I don’t get it, it’s so odd. It doesn’t make sense.
It's just some BS. She probably just wanted to have another wedding because she is insufferable.

enfeuamour
Lurker
Lurker

Post by enfeuamour »

stubbssie wrote:
QueenC wrote:Why would you wait 3 years? I don’t get it, it’s so odd. It doesn’t make sense.
It's just some BS. She probably just wanted to have another wedding because she is insufferable.
According to her IG story, she said they waited mainly for her grandparents to get well enough to attend. I think there were additional reasons as well which are explained in a recent YT vid but unfortunately I’m not going to watch that, lol.

queenofsaigon
Talker
Talker

Post by queenofsaigon »

kurkuma wrote:
Lola-Faith wrote:she said it's because they got married in france so didn't have a legal marriage in the UK so needed to do a registry office wedding, so she's made a big do at the ritz!!
Really?! So they weren't legally married for 3 years? :o But there must be ways to marry in France and still have a legal marriage in the UK if you get the necessary documents, right?
I thought she said they have this wedding ceremony in the UK because some of her relatives couldn't attend the wedding in France.

Anyway, what do you think of Claire's new wedding dress:
38080814_293184651439371_5139965531251539968_n.jpg
I'm really trying to like this dress but it's just a big no no. It's not complementing her figure at all, and on top of that is ill fitted #sadface

Hunevoque
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hunevoque »

Claire is trying the Donald trump orange skin tone, and Iit looks bad! She is such a mess!

Gusber
Informer
Informer

Post by Gusber »

What a mess!! No class or elegance whatsoever. She’s trying to be all ‘rich European’ but she can’t pull it off at all. The dress Meghan Markle wore - THAT is classy!

Contemptress
Debater
Debater

Post by Contemptress »

ImageJust why?? This probably cost her a couple of thousand quid too Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kurkuma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kurkuma »

Contemptress wrote: Just why??? This probably cost her a couple of thousand quid too Image

Because they have too much money I guess.
I really love lace, but in my opinion that outfit looks a bit too much like lingerie. And the bag and those big earrings...

Also, looking at the Instagram posts about her wedding, I can't help but wondering how much of it was sponsored. She is tagging so many brands in every post. It feels really tacky. Just like Lydia's wedding...

Brigante
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Brigante »

She has a rare knack of making every item she puts on her orange carcass look as though it cam from Romford market.

It's quite the talent to look that cheap.

Lateg0ssiper
Informer
Informer

Post by Lateg0ssiper »

She's saying she only wanted people that really matter to her at this wedding, so why was Sophie Shohet there? They've been at some of the same events but they're not exactly good friends, surely? Maybe this is a dig at Lydia, Claire was at Lydia's wedding but Lydia wasn't at hers!

marakoojah_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by marakoojah_ »

Contemptress wrote:ImageJust why?? This probably cost her a couple of thousand quid too Image

looks trashy. i don’t understand what look she’s going for “vegas wedding at the chapel” “stripper getting married” like what is that???

queenofsaigon
Talker
Talker

Post by queenofsaigon »

Really not surprised she’s got a tramp stamp plus I’m crying over the bad photoshop job.

queenofsaigon
Talker
Talker

Post by queenofsaigon »

sorry for the double post. Tapatalk is acting up :roll:

queenofsaigon
Talker
Talker

Post by queenofsaigon »

marakoojah_ wrote:
Contemptress wrote:[img]<a%20class="vglnk"%20href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 5e6137.png[/img]Just" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180812</span><span>/</span><span>6294ae945bbf2b0ba6fbdbf4385e6137</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span><span>]</span><span>Just</span></a> why?? This probably cost her a couple of thousand quid too Image

looks trashy. i don’t understand what look she’s going for “vegas wedding at the chapel” “stripper getting married” like what is that???

her face tan is making her look dirty :sick:

Contemptress
Debater
Debater

Post by Contemptress »

I love that she thinks people hate the outfit because she’s overdressed. No lovely it’s because you look like Donald Trump wearing a grandma’s net curtain!

Money can buy you things but it can’t buy you style

stubbssie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by stubbssie »

queenofsaigon wrote:
marakoojah_ wrote:
Contemptress wrote:[img]<a%20class="vglnk"%20href="<a%20class="vglnk"%20href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 5e6137.png[/img]Just" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180812</span><span>/</span><span>6294ae945bbf2b0ba6fbdbf4385e6137</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span><span>]</span><span>Just</span></a>" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180812</span><span>/</span><span>6294ae945bbf2b0ba6fbdbf4385e6137</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span><span>]</span><span>Just</span></a> why?? This probably cost her a couple of thousand quid too Image

Imagine what the inside of that white outfit looks like with her tacky self tan smeared all over it

Brigante
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Brigante »

stubbssie wrote:
queenofsaigon wrote:
marakoojah_ wrote:
Contemptress wrote:[img]<a%20class="vglnk"%20href="<a%20class="vglnk"%20href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 5e6137.png[/img]Just" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180812</span><span>/</span><span>6294ae945bbf2b0ba6fbdbf4385e6137</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span><span>]</span><span>Just</span></a>" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180812</span><span>/</span><span>6294ae945bbf2b0ba6fbdbf4385e6137</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span><span>]</span><span>Just</span></a> why?? This probably cost her a couple of thousand quid too Image

Imagine what the inside of that white outfit looks like with her tacky self tan smeared all over it
Like the Turin fecking shroud. :lol:

marakoojah_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by marakoojah_ »

queenofsaigon wrote:Image

Really not surprised she’s got a tramp stamp plus I’m crying over the bad photoshop job.

where is the big booty she says she has?

Post by Guest »

Does anyone think Claire might be pregnant or starting a family soon?
I know its impolite to speculate as you never know what someone's going through, but she's posted two hints now. One was saying her Macaron tower would be great for a baby shower, and another is a list of boys names in a book she's reading...

Gusber
Informer
Informer

Post by Gusber »

Just watched her ‘wedding’ video. Hilarious that she used LEM’s signature track in the second half! The song we were all SO sick of!! The TERMINALLY ill father also puts in an appearance. Remember everyone, she grew up with a TERMINALLY ill father, who’s still kicking around. I suspect Puff Pastry needs to find a dictionary... I also love that she wore chemie’s underneath her robe, where other, more normal folk might have worn a chemise... All very funny and classic Puff Pastry :rofl:

Return to “Abhorred Bloggers”