Debater
Debater

Re: Caroline TheObnoxiousOversizedChild Hirons PT2

Post by bengalibella »

lordofmisrule wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:59 am
luthieenn wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:52 am
I'm surprised that she is ok with Ava's pictures on Instagram. I don't think I would like to see almost naked pictures of my 16 year old daughter there.
Jesus Caroline take the poor girl for a bra fitting.
She's too busy being the Queen of Beauty rather than pay attention to her 16 yo daughter and her IG account :roll:

Post by Guest »

This woman is very ugly, inside and out

strangegirl_58
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Post by strangegirl_58 »

I walked into John Lewis and who I see giving a clarins coass!?!
0F35BDCF-B602-4062-8F5E-5A55EA8DFE49.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post by Guest »

Did anyone see what she said on her IG post about being a mother? She said she's always wanted kids, while her best friend has never wanted any at all. Women can make their own choices about having kids.

Okay, great.

THEN in the comments she says she made her friend godmother to Ava "to punish her."

Seriously? If someone has made it very clear they don't want kids, why would you think they'd want to be a godparent and have that responsibility? And why the fuck are you "punishing" her? Probably because you're jealous your friend has free time, plump skin, and some estrogen left.

Ugh she makes me sick. I'd hate to have a friend like her. She's such a miserable bitch.

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

She's certainly putting me off buying Clarins ever again
In my future dystopia your history of stanning one of these creatures will be put on your permanent record, so potential employers can judge accordingly on basis of intelligence.

Shoulda_Left_It
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Post by Shoulda_Left_It »

My daughter is 22 - so I have some experience with a teenage daughter - but let me say, if my daughter’s IG account had ever had the kind of photos Ava’s does/has at 15-17 years old, she wouldn’t have had a cell phone or computer to take or post photos with!! It’s really pathetic. My child doesn’t even post photos like that now at 22. Caroline even commented on one something along the lines of “so glad to finally see you in clothes.” Sad. I can only imagine what she gets up to that Caroline doesn’t know if she is posting what she does on a public IG.

luthieenn
Lurker
Lurker

Post by luthieenn »

Shoulda_Left_It wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:40 pm
My daughter is 22 - so I have some experience with a teenage daughter - but let me say, if my daughter’s IG account had ever had the kind of photos Ava’s does/has at 15-17 years old, she wouldn’t have had a cell phone or computer to take or post photos with!! It’s really pathetic. My child doesn’t even post photos like that now at 22. Caroline even commented on one something along the lines of “so glad to finally see you in clothes.” Sad. I can only imagine what she gets up to that Caroline doesn’t know if she is posting what she does on a public IG.
My thoughts exactly!

eastsidebabe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eastsidebabe »

Did anyone see that Shiseido bought Drunk Elephant for $850million. Guess they didn't take Hirons criticism into account.

agirlwillbequeen
Debater
Debater

Post by agirlwillbequeen »

eastsidebabe wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:53 am
Did anyone see that Shiseido bought Drunk Elephant for $850million. Guess they didn't take Hirons criticism into account.
Probably egged them on as she's so dismissive of any Eastern skincare.

Rosie34567
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567 »

eastsidebabe wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:53 am
Lol she really does think that companies actually care about her opinion. It's like how she claimed Estee Lauder changed some of their packaging because she didn't like the previous packaging....um OR it was the thousands of customers' feedback and the marketing team's decision, Caroline :roll: She has such an inflated view of herself it borders on delusional.

Rosie34567
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567 »

Shoulda_Left_It wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:40 pm
Completely agree.

Personal opinions aside, I don't even think it's legal/follows Instagram rules (to be posting racy selfies/alcohol pics) because she's under 18! She's not even legally old enough to drink in the UK. Her daughter needs a PARENT, not a "cool mom."

snarkvark
Informer
Informer

Post by snarkvark »

Rosie34567 wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:08 pm
She has such an inflated view of herself it borders on delusional.
I find most beauty bloggers do. THey actually believe if they mention a product and it sells out that they are solely responsible. As if the millions of pounds worth of marketing doesn't play any role in products selling out :roll:

CofeeNgossip
Debater
Debater

Post by CofeeNgossip »

So I am not born in Britain, but is "salad" really a word used out there or is Caroline just trying hard to be cool? :roll:

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

CofeeNgossip wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:41 am
So I am not born in Britain, but is "salad" really a word used out there or is Caroline just trying hard to be cool? :roll:
What do you mean.... Like the food? Or am I being as dense as caroline?
In my future dystopia your history of stanning one of these creatures will be put on your permanent record, so potential employers can judge accordingly on basis of intelligence.

CofeeNgossip
Debater
Debater

Post by CofeeNgossip »

WORDSALAD wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:55 pm
CofeeNgossip wrote:
When she had that scandal with Drunk Elephant, she used the word salad somehow along the lines of ' what a salad' , 'stop being a salad', can't recall. Now she has made herself a 'S A L A D' T-shirt :roll: Apparently means 'daft' and 'idiot'. I have never heard of this slang

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

CofeeNgossip wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:25 pm
WORDSALAD wrote:
CofeeNgossip wrote:
When she had that scandal with Drunk Elephant, she used the word salad somehow along the lines of ' what a salad' , 'stop being a salad', can't recall. Now she has made herself a 'S A L A D' T-shirt :roll: Apparently means 'daft' and 'idiot'. I have never heard of this slang
Wow ok me neither. Is it an acronym for something? Struggling to equate dumbness with veggies lol

Rosie34567
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567 »

WORDSALAD wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:12 pm
CofeeNgossip wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:25 pm
WORDSALAD wrote:
CofeeNgossip wrote:
Wow ok me neither. Is it an acronym for something? Struggling to equate dumbness with veggies lol
Maybe "salad" is a word replacement for "shit head"? Or maybe she's saying he's mixed up/dumb/basic (like a salad?) because of his anti vaccination pseudoscience beliefs?

LOL I have no idea though, and I could be making this up :lol:

Rosie34567
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567 »

If she's going to make a coffee table book (because let's be honest, no one's going to read this like a novel), she needs to at least make it look intriguing/visually appealing... The title and the cover of the book look so half-assed and boring. Doesn't she have a team of people helping her with this or a marketing team? Is this seriously the best they could come up with?! "Skincare" with a plain highlighter-yellow background? WEAK. This looks like one of those self-help financial books.

Don't even get me started on how she chose to wear camouflage and couldn't be bothered to get a proper dye job for the freaking promo pic... :roll:

Sputnik
Informer
Informer

Post by Sputnik »

Rosie34567 wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 5:41 pm
If she's going to make a coffee table book (because let's be honest, no one's going to read this like a novel), she needs to at least make it look intriguing/visually appealing... The title and the cover of the book look so half-assed and boring. Doesn't she have a team of people helping her with this or a marketing team? Is this seriously the best they could come up with?! "Skincare" with a plain highlighter-yellow background? WEAK. This looks like one of those self-help financial books.

Don't even get me started on how she chose to wear camouflage and couldn't be bothered to get a proper dye job for the freaking promo pic... :roll:

That's not the actual cover. It says 'Cover to be revealed'. But yeah, I hope the actual cover doesn't include her face though since nobody wants prematurely aged skin like hers.

Rosie34567
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567 »

Sputnik wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:19 pm
Rosie34567 wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 5:41 pm

That's not the actual cover. It says 'Cover to be revealed'. But yeah, I hope the actual cover doesn't include her face though since nobody wants prematurely aged skin like hers.
Well, that was a total fail moment on my part *face palm* :rofl: Oops.

Wouldn't be shocked if the actual cover was just as bad though.

Return to “Abhorred Bloggers”