Yes very rude and full of herself.

Coco Lux
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Caroline TheObnoxiousOversizedChild Hirons PT2

Post by Coco Lux »

She has NO CLUE about retinol/retinoids. The amount of misinformation and mispronunciations in her retinol serious is outrageous and her attitude sucks ugh

I’m so happy the new ad/gifted guidelines are getting to her so much. People will soon realise she only recommends stuff because she’s either paid to or she got it for free.

Ugh I dislike her so much!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gemh94
Talker
Talker

Post by gemh94 »

I agree. Just watched that video and she has no clue about retinoids, and it shows on her face : -)))))). And the hair on that video made me afraid of the dark

Coco Lux
Informer
Informer

Post by Coco Lux »

Haha I know right!

Post by Guest »

That new profile pic she's using on Twitter and Instagram is... not a good look. Those black super arched eyebrows, that two toned fried hair... O_o

barmj
Learner
Learner

Post by barmj »

AnnaWintour wrote:That new profile pic she's using on Twitter and Instagram is... not a good look. Those black super arched eyebrows, that two toned fried hair... O_o
i just saw! massive cringe. wtf are those black brows and the dirty hair?!
Lisa’s New Recliner Status: Still Missing

gemh94
Talker
Talker

Post by gemh94 »

Ugh that pic... saw a comment that said she looked like a Swedish princess. As a swede, I feel deeply offended haha. Whats the matter with that greasy yet dry looking thing on top of her head she calls her hair!? I find it mind baffling that she is supposed to know the best people within the industry, yet her hair looks like it belongs to a retired stripper. I bet a 10€ hair color from any highstreet brand would look more decent than that mess.

simonidapuhalo
Stalker
Stalker

Post by simonidapuhalo »

Is anyone here a member of her Skin Freaks FB group by any chance?

Catyogurttasteflavor
Debater
Debater

Post by Catyogurttasteflavor »

AnnaWintour wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:56 am
That new profile pic she's using on Twitter and Instagram is... not a good look. Those black super arched eyebrows, that two toned fried hair... O_o
Maybe she's trying to scare us into listening to her :D

The moment she said she's not worried about the application of sunscreen, she was instantly discredited in my eyes.

lordofmisrule
Informer
Informer

Post by lordofmisrule »

AnnaWintour wrote:
I was wondering if anyone here also thinks she might be getting Botox? Sometimes one of her brows is spocking which could be a side effect of Botox.

lordofmisrule
Informer
Informer

Post by lordofmisrule »

BTW This video made me unsubscribe. Her hair is white, piss-yellow and brown, her eyelash extensions are bad (she pays someone to have them done?) and her blush is just all over the place.
She would do with a nice, soft haircut, like a long bob, so the hair is just one layer and a little longer at the front, it would look thicker and healthier and gorgeous when blowdried. Currently, with different length layers and colours it looks a mess :?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

She looks like a cabbage patch doll.
In my future dystopia your history of stanning one of these creatures will be put on your permanent record, so potential employers can judge accordingly on basis of intelligence.

Coco Lux
Informer
Informer

Post by Coco Lux »

WORDSALAD wrote:She looks like a cabbage patch doll.
Lmao!! I used to love them! Insult to the dolls to be honest lol

Coco Lux
Informer
Informer

Post by Coco Lux »

lordofmisrule wrote:
AnnaWintour wrote:
I was wondering if anyone here also thinks she might be getting Botox? Sometimes one of her brows is spocking which could be a side effect of Botox.
Yes she confirmed she had Botox/fillers just before Christmas. I didn’t notice a difference tbh, her face ain’t fixable. I don’t know if she’s had any more since then.
She looks rough as hell. Even just a couple of years ago she looked so much younger, the difference is staggering. But she doesn’t use sunscreen. Out of all the products she recommends on her channel, she never talks about spf.

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

^^ If she's had Botox then any skincare advice from her now means NOTHING. (Not like it did before but)
Honestly why do ppl still listen to this woman?!?
In my future dystopia your history of stanning one of these creatures will be put on your permanent record, so potential employers can judge accordingly on basis of intelligence.

bevflannery
Talker
Talker

Post by bevflannery »

lordofmisrule wrote:BTW This video made me unsubscribe. Her hair is white, piss-yellow and brown, her eyelash extensions are bad (she pays someone to have them done?) and her blush is just all over the place.
She would do with a nice, soft haircut, like a long bob, so the hair is just one layer and a little longer at the front, it would look thicker and healthier and gorgeous when blowdried. Currently, with different length layers and colours it looks a mess :?
I think a fringe or side fringe to shorten her forehead. The colour is disgusting!

gemh94
Talker
Talker

Post by gemh94 »

Omg if that's what botox and fillers can do for here, then she is truly hopeless. So wrinkly and saggy, Also she seems to have put on most of the weight she lost a couple of months ago (not shaming anyone for their body type, just saying). I still can't come to terms with he fact that she isn't even officially 50 and that she looks so so so sooooooooo bad

sheusheu
Informer
Informer

Post by sheusheu »

WORDSALAD wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:26 pm
She looks like a cabbage patch doll.
She used to be called an actual human bulldog in these forums. :? Lol
RBK - This is Halloween 2019. I have done no f*cking looks. You pieces of shit. I f*cking hate you. You have ruined my f*cking day.

sheusheu
Informer
Informer

Post by sheusheu »

gemh94 wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:57 pm
Omg if that's what botox and fillers can do for here, then she is truly hopeless. So wrinkly and saggy, Also she seems to have put on most of the weight she lost a couple of months ago (not shaming anyone for their body type, just saying). I still can't come to terms with he fact that she isn't even officially 50 and that she looks so so so sooooooooo bad
She isnt even 50??! WHAT :o now I'm really confused.
RBK - This is Halloween 2019. I have done no f*cking looks. You pieces of shit. I f*cking hate you. You have ruined my f*cking day.

gemh94
Talker
Talker

Post by gemh94 »

sheusheu wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:55 am
gemh94 wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:57 pm
She isnt even 50??! WHAT :o now I'm really confused.
no, she is either 48 or 49

Return to “Abhorred Bloggers”