FashionMumblr and the guy-you-want-to-punch-in-the-face #1

Iris1969

Re: FashionMumblr and the guy-you-want-to-punch-in-the-face #1

Post by Iris1969 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:25 pm

Leii wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:05 pm
She did write ad at the very end of the video title and said Ted Baker is sponsoring one part of the video (?), but no disclosure about gifted items, they were made to look like they were actually bought (also no mention of a voucher).
Is it possible that all of them are such liars and hypocrites or am i that gullible? This whole industry is making me sick!!!
I think that a lot of very narcissistic girls are drawn to this career like moths to a flame and they think nothing of lying or conning people out of their money, just as long as they get what they want: fame, attention, flattery, gifted designer stuff, free trips to exotic places while staying in luxurious hotels and lots of easy money.

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 02, 2019 1:21 pm

Iris1969 wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:25 pm
Leii wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:05 pm
She did write ad at the very end of the video title and said Ted Baker is sponsoring one part of the video (?), but no disclosure about gifted items, they were made to look like they were actually bought (also no mention of a voucher).
Is it possible that all of them are such liars and hypocrites or am i that gullible? This whole industry is making me sick!!!
I think that a lot of very narcissistic girls are drawn to this career like moths to a flame and they think nothing of lying or conning people out of their money, just as long as they get what they want: fame, attention, flattery, gifted designer stuff, free trips to exotic places while staying in luxurious hotels and lots of easy money.
You're spot on Iris!
I think the holiday they're on now in Greece must be a freebie as well, they keep tagging the resort in every Instagram story which you wouldn't do under normal circumstances and Charlie is putting the resort name in a hashtag on his posts. There should be an #ad somewhere surely?
There's been more disappearing comments on her latest Instagram phot as well! I don't think people are going to let this go very easily. I finally unsubscribed yesterday after all this, I hope many more will as well.

Iris1969

Post by Iris1969 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 1:39 pm

steeviebass wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 1:21 pm
Irisdelete969 wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:25 pm
Leii wrote: She did write ad at the very end of the video title and said Ted Baker is sponsoring one part of the video (?), but no disclosure about gifted items, they were made to look like they were actually bought (also no mention of a voucher).
You're spot on Iris!
I think the holiday they're on now in Greece must be a freebie as well, they keep tagging the resort in every Instagram story which you wouldn't do under normal circumstances and Charlie is putting the resort name in a hashtag on his posts. There should be an #ad somewhere surely?
There's been more disappearing comments on her latest Instagram photo as well! I don't think people are going to let this go very easily. I finally unsubscribed yesterday after all this, I hope many more will as well.
I did too. She used to be just a liar and a hypocrite, but now that she is a real unscrupulous con artist she has crossed a line for me.

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 02, 2019 4:37 pm

I never watched the video but I can’t believe she said it was just a random ebay account! I had a quick look and the feedback on the account showed selling beauty items aswell, no doubt free PR she resold.

Ugh I wish people would see through her, she lies constant and when called out just spins more and more lies to cover the first ones!

Leii
Debater
Debater

Post by Leii » Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:19 am

And the people still don’t get it. It is probably hard for them to associate a sweet persona she is portraying online to such a nasty and dishonest person offline. I know it was hard for me.
Also unsubscribed.

habanita
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by habanita » Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:33 am

TTGirl wrote:That is such a shady way of making even more money! We need to expose her I’ll behaviour!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It’s so condescending to think that her followers are not internet-savvy and wouldn’t call her out straight away. It’s insulting and underhand.

Iris1969

Post by Iris1969 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:55 am

Josie is playing the victim in the comments section of her latest video:

Gullible follower: "Josie aren't you gonna re-upload the Zimmerman dupes video? 😔 I was looking forward to watching your picks"

Josie: I have been getting trolled by someone saying I was promoting counterfeits so going to leave it down, sorry 😐

Gullible follower: "oh that's so unfair of them since you're one of the most legitimate people in this industry."

So she is getting away with her scam. Despicable woman :barf:

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 09, 2019 3:54 pm

In her what’s new in my wardrobe June video she mentions the dresses and says she’s deciding what ones to keep LOLOL you own them and selling them!!!!

Starting to think she’s bi polar

Iris1969

Post by Iris1969 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:35 pm

MidAlantic wrote: In her what’s new in my wardrobe June video she mentions the dresses and says she’s deciding what ones to keep LOLOL you own them and selling them!!!!

Starting to think she’s bi polar
Bipolar people don't lie, manipulate and scam like she does to get their way, that is more typical behaviour of narcissists and sociopaths.

livingmybestlife
Informer
Informer

Post by livingmybestlife » Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:01 am

Has she really moved out of her house into that tiny flat?

Sent from my TA-1033 using Tapatalk

Leii
Debater
Debater

FashionMumblr and the guy-you-want-to-punch-in-the-face #1

Post by Leii » Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:08 am

livingmybestlife wrote:Has she really moved out of her house into that tiny flat?

They bought the flat to be an office for them, at least that is the story.

Iris1969

Post by Iris1969 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:17 am

livingmybestlife wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:01 am
Has she really moved out of her house into that tiny flat?

Nope that is their office.

beahunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by beahunny » Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:40 am

OF COURSE that TWAT Charlie is in the latest vlog critiquing her cleaning skills at every chance he can get!

Does he ever just let her be? He is the actual worst.

Iris1969

Post by Iris1969 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:38 am

beahunny wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:40 am
OF COURSE that TWAT Charlie is in the latest vlog critiquing her cleaning skills at every chance he can get!

Yep, he just has to put her down whenever he can. It must feel like getting hundreds of little paper cuts a day :?.

But she always accepts his put downs and massages his huge fragile ego with unnecessary compliments and flattery (for example about the colour of dog bed and the pot plants) in return and she also still marrying that twat. That shows how insecure, manipulated and brainwashed by him she really is.

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:34 am

Iris1969 wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:38 am
beahunny wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:40 am

Yep, he just has to put her down whenever he can. It must feel like getting hundreds of little paper cuts a day :?.

But she always accepts his put downs and massages his huge fragile ego with unnecessary compliments and flattery (for example about the colour of dog bed and the pot plants) in return and she also still marrying that twat. That shows how insecure, manipulated and brainwashed by him she really is.
'you're not very good at cleaning when you're at home'
..why don't you do it then seeing as you do nothing but show off in the gym and give unwanted opinions everywhere you go ya MASSIVE BELLEND.

Did anyone else find it distasteful how Josie showed the state of the carpet when the old tenants had taken their bed? I didn't wanna see that! 🤮 Yeah it was a bit grim but imagine how embarrassed the old homeowners would be if they saw that video? They were acting like the place was absolutely filthy but other than the dust around the bed it didn't seem at all as bad as they were making out.

Iris1969

Post by Iris1969 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:52 am

steeviebass wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:34 am
Irisdelete969 wrote:
beahunny wrote: OF COURSE that TWAT Charlie is in the latest vlog critiquing her cleaning skills at every chance he can get!

..why don't you do it then seeing as you do nothing but show off in the gym and give unwanted opinions everywhere you go ya MASSIVE BELLEND.

(....)
So true! She works her butt off in order to bring in enough money for the both of them while he does nothing but live a very parasitic life, but whatever she does it's still never good enough for him :roll:.

So sad that she is so deep into the fog that she can't see it and kick his sorry ass to the curb!

whatever1
Lurker
Lurker

Post by whatever1 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:52 am

A very on brand rant. Love the idea that taxes are a punishment for success. Also, Josie has to pay a “ginormous” VAT bill? For what? Selling Zimmerman dupes on eBay?
60FFED2C-C6B7-41EA-B469-0CA921AE9DA9.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:59 am

Irisdelete969 wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:52 am
steeviebass wrote:
Irisdelete969 wrote:
beahunny wrote: OF COURSE that TWAT Charlie is in the latest vlog critiquing her cleaning skills at every chance he can get!

(....)
So true! She works her butt off in order to bring in enough money for the both of them while he does nothing but live a very parasitic life, but whatever she does it's still never good enough for him :roll:.

So sad that she is so deep into the fog that she can't see it and kick his sorry ass to the curb!
Me too! As much as I aren't a fan of Josie after her latest scam, she still doesn't deserve a life sentence with Charlie 🤦🏼‍♀️
I've just noticed that inthefrow hasn't commented on any of her photos for a while so I checked and it seems like she's unfollowed Josie 😬

Iris1969

Post by Iris1969 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:07 am

steeviebass wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:59 am
Irisdelete969 wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:52 am
steeviebass wrote:
Irisdelete969 wrote:

(....)

Me too! As much as I aren't a fan of Josie after her latest scam, she still doesn't deserve a life sentence with Charlie 🤦🏼‍♀️
I've just noticed that inthefrow hasn't commented on any of her photos for a while so I checked and it seems like she's unfollowed Josie 😬
I think that she doesn't like Josie at all. She made a fuzz about not wanting to go to a luncheon in which a girl attended that bought followers ( 8-) ), but was then seen standing next to her in a picture at that same luncheon. She is such a hypocrite :roll:.

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:43 am

I don't really follow Vicky much anymore so I didn't know if there'd been any kind of drama between them, but she definitely used to follow her up until recently. On Josie's stories this afternoon she's showing inthefrows travel box collaboration so she's still on the PR list - for now at least!

livingmybestlife
Informer
Informer

Post by livingmybestlife » Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:38 pm

whatever1 wrote:A very on brand rant. Love the idea that taxes are a punishment for success. Also, Josie has to pay a “ginormous” VAT bill? For what? Selling Zimmerman dupes on eBay?
60FFED2C-C6B7-41EA-B469-0CA921AE9DA9.jpeg
I cant imagine how horrible this must have been for her, imagine if we all had to do this sickening ImageImage

Iris1969

Post by Iris1969 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:34 pm

Love these comments :tu: :

"Josie, I have to say something... I watched your video with the Zimmerman dupes and loved it, as I do all your videos. Then you suddenly removed it, saying it needed editing because you left some raw footage in, but I didn't notice that at all watching it so it seemed like an excuse... That was quite confusing. Then you told subscribers you were gonna put it up again once edited. A day later you got trolled by someone saying you and your mother scammed people with the dresses in the video (I have no idea where this comes from or whether it is true or not). And finally you decided to not post the video again on your channel without any further explanation. What the hell is going on? I am a big fan of yours, and I genuinely like you. But this all seemed a bit strange and now I feel confused and a bit lied to (if that makes sense)? I am willing to believe that you did nothing wrong here, but you go on and on about transparency and I don't think you handled this well. I will keep watching and loving your videos, this is no hate towards you. Just saying that you might think twice in the future because I don't think this served your brand well.."

and

"Josie, let me say firstly that I think you and your content are great. Your eye for style and quality is beyond compare. So, with that in mind, please consider that it sounds a bit disingenuous to begin a discussion about the green trend in fashion, namely not being seen with a plastic water bottle or paper coffee cup, without addressing the absolute waste of all the packaging and CO2 omissions from the transport of all the merchandise you (and all of us) have delivered to our doors daily. It makes no sense. You, and the fashion industry, may be passionate about being green, but you also have to be honest. If it were really a priority you, and the industry, would encourage walking to stores and using recyclable bags to bring merchandise back home. Also, if you were truly concerned and made it a priority, you would encourage less turnover in closets. But we all know it's a business that relies on turnover so...you see how it just rings false. Fashion is fun and important to anyone that values looking presentable but it's not, by any means, green as a whole."

and

"Whoaaa !! - JDL on speed - way too fast and frenetic delivery, and shallow content - not at all the lovely, authentic vibe I have so enjoyed and followed for the past few years. You are slipping away into "marketing mediocrity" - losing the personal integrity that made your channel so fresh and lovely - sad to see. Oh dear! - "Conscious"???!! - better stated as "market-contrived" - "conscious without conscience". You are losing me - soooo sad, as I have so enjoyed your channel because of YOU!!, but you seem to have sold your soul recently."

Iris1969

Post by Iris1969 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:43 pm

And don't forget to watch her do one of her cringey little dances at the end of the video :?.

It has been a while since she has "delighted" us with her dance moves, but I guess it was time for her to show her "dorky personality" again in the only way she know how to :roll:.

lurkerbaby
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by lurkerbaby » Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:14 am

thespoiledchinchilla wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:12 pm
Iris1969 wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:21 pm
Yep Rachel is American and I agree that their idea of classy is often very different from that of most British people, although a lot of British people seem to think that loud "new money" designer label oriented clothes are classy too :?.

I don't mind conservative or beige/pink/white clothes, but I feel that Josie dresses too old for her age and I don't think that the long flowy floral dresses she's currently wearing a lot are particularly flattering on her petite frame.
I found myself dressing more and more similar to her especially this year but then again I am 32 by now so hardly a spring chicken any more and it is the style I feel comfortable with. One good thing is I stopped buying trend items and have started to invest in more classic pieces that I can see myself wear in 10-15 years time still etc. Never been into these new money designer labels but i guess they have their customers.
Does anyone else worry that her frumpy covered up and older than her age dressing may come from Charlie? He does seem very controlling. She has amazing legs and would look lovely in something shorter.

Iris1969

Post by Iris1969 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:15 pm

lurkerbaby wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:14 am
thespoiledchinchilla wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:12 pm
Iris1969 wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:21 pm
Yep Rachel is American and I agree that their idea of classy is often very different from that of most British people, although a lot of British people seem to think that loud "new money" designer label oriented clothes are classy too :?.

I don't mind conservative or beige/pink/white clothes, but I feel that Josie dresses too old for her age and I don't think that the long flowy floral dresses she's currently wearing a lot are particularly flattering on her petite frame.
I found myself dressing more and more similar to her especially this year but then again I am 32 by now so hardly a spring chicken any more and it is the style I feel comfortable with. One good thing is I stopped buying trend items and have started to invest in more classic pieces that I can see myself wear in 10-15 years time still etc. Never been into these new money designer labels but i guess they have their customers.
Does anyone else worry that her frumpy covered up and older than her age dressing may come from Charlie? He does seem very controlling. She has amazing legs and would look lovely in something shorter.
It wouldn't surprise me at all if he doesn't want her to be too attractive or sexy for other men :?.

She sometimes wears age appropriate short dresses or skirts, but she always emphasizes the fact that she feels self conscious whilst wearing them. I don't know why because they look a lot better on her than all those floral prairie dresses.

Return to “Abhorred Bloggers”