Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Re: FashionMumblr and the guy-you-want-to-punch-in-the-face #1

Post by langwidere »

Emmawood12 wrote:
notsoposh wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:13 am
Of course she has to butt in, she might have got a call too!
She did get a call - several. I’m sending every post and story to ASA and they’ve confirmed they’re ‘dealing’ with it.

I also don’t know why she keeps dropping the whole I KNOW WHO DID IT thing, because a) it’s actually quite a bullying approach to ‘scare’ anyone who’s thinking of doing it and b) I’ve used an anon email address and cropped out anywhere my name or photo appears on a screenshot :rofl:

It’s obviously really bothering her though so I’ll continue to do it. More people should report her though for the biggest impact
The noisier she is about it, the more suspect! She wants to make it seem like the blogging world is full of backstabbing influencers who are exploiting the new rules to bring her down, when in reality it’s her long suffering viewers who are sending in complaints.

And really, so what if she gets to know my name? If I made a legitimate complaint, and she finds out, what does her lying ass want to do? Send assassins to Australia to kill me? Drag my name through the mud online? Get herself arrested for blackmailing, threatening, intimidating people? If you’re the nice girl you want to pretend to be, then grow up, suck it up, and handle this like a professional! This is your ‘job’. If you want brands to grovel at your feet for selling Reiss coats via affiliate links then be prepared to deal with the checks and balances.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Iris1969

Post by Iris1969 »

I don't understand why she is so proud of her presets and why people want to buy them, because they suck the life out of her pictures completely and what is left is a bland washed out blur :?.

Post by Guest »

Iris1969 wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:53 am
I don't understand why she is so proud of her presets and why people want to buy them, because they suck the life out of her pictures completely and what is left is a bland washed out blur :?.
I agree! On the before and afters I much prefer the before pictures. I don't know why anyone would pay for presets either when there are so many free apps and filters you can use to get the same effect.

Iris1969

Post by Iris1969 »

Oh dear how is she ever going to prevent herself from spoiling her children rotten when she spoils her dogs to such an extent that she justifies the fact that one of her dogs peed on her photographer (!) by saying that he is "special"?

I also think she gives her dogs all the love she has inside because Charlie wouldn't allow her to get truly close to him :?.

And I don't know what to think of her mum. Everybody is saying how lovely she is, but I just don't see it. I see Josie bending over backwards trying to please her by telling that everything she does and wears is gorgeous.

Post by Guest »

Iris1969 wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:38 am
Oh dear how is she ever going to prevent herself from spoiling her children rotten when she spoils her dogs to such an extent that she justifies the fact that one of her dogs peed on her photographer (!) by saying that he is "special"?

I also think she gives her dogs all the love she has inside because Charlie wouldn't allow her to get truly close to him :?.

And I don't know what to think of her mum. Everybody is saying how lovely she is, but I just don't see it. I see Josie bending over backwards trying to please her by telling that everything she does and wears is gorgeous.
How casually did she say the dog had peed on the bedroom floor :/ I'm a dog lover too but I wouldn't let my dog upstairs if he was peeing everywhere!

Post by Guest »

Nothing last week or today is listed as gifted, loaned etc. I am pretty sure there are things listed on the most recent vlog which are gifted - Dyson Hair, Pandora necklace etc. I guess she has decided the law doesnt apply to her.

Post by Guest »

IMG_20190327_144139.jpg
Forgot to show this last week, that dress was awful!! Has anybody else noticed Josie's trying more 'high fashion' dresses lately, there was this and the Tory Burch white shirt dress that did absolutely nothing for her, she doesn't have the height to pull off such statement clothes 🤦🏼‍♀️ also that white Tory Burch skirt she keeps wearing reminds me of the petticoats my mum used to put underneath my party dresses at Christmas, she looks dreadful in it, especially when she wears it with a bow blouse and headband - she looks Amish!! :rofl:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Iris1969

Post by Iris1969 »

She reminds me of Bree van de Kamp: sickly sweet on the outside and cunning and manipulative on the inside :?.

ImageImage

Iris1969

Post by Iris1969 »

Josie must have said the most ridiculous things ever in her "spilling the tea"-video :?. Things like (paraphrasing):

"I believe in karma, so I don't say bad things about or to people". Girl, you are one of the most passive aggressive people I know!

"I don't buy followers", when she is know in the industry for doing just that :roll:.

And the worst of all: "I don't get fat, because I use The Secret and tell myself I won't get fat". Seriously?!? WTF?!? :o

TTGirl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by TTGirl »

Iris1969 wrote:Josie must have said the most ridiculous things ever in her "spilling the tea"-video :?. Things like (paraphrasing):

"I believe in karma, so I don't say bad things about or to people". Girl, you are one of the most passive aggressive people I know!

"I don't buy followers", when she is know in the industry for doing just that :roll:.

And the worst of all: "I don't get fat, because I use The Secret and tell myself I won't get fat". Seriously?!? WTF?!? :o

You's think she is cuckoo lol

Iris1969

Post by Iris1969 »

TTGirl wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:03 pm
Iris1969 wrote:Josie must have said the most ridiculous things ever in her "spilling the tea"-video :?. Things like (paraphrasing):

"I don't buy followers", when she is known in the industry for doing just that :roll:.

And the worst of them all: "I don't get fat, because I use The Secret and tell myself I won't get fat". Seriously?!? WTF?!? :o

You's think she is cuckoo lol

Well she might be, as she also believes in aliens and the assassination of Princess Diana :lol:.

Jordy
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Jordy »

I mean, it totally is the secret (idk what that is and don’t want to know) keeping her skinny and not her 6 am workouts....

Nance
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Nance »

I HATE the assumptions tag (and the angle is worst than q&n in my opinion), most of them are so phoney, they are either on the defensive, make themselves in the better light possible, an opportunity for talking about how hard they life have been, on how they work hard, sending flowers to themselves, on how nice her subs are, I don't get why everyone think this tag is actually good PR, I got these videos everyday (today: josie, heyyyjune...) and they always rub me the wrong way. If they want to really talk about something I would have prefer it in a normal video.

Iris1969

Post by Iris1969 »

Josie is one of those annoying Instagram girls that disturb the peace in the quiet residential streets of Notting Hill Sophie is talking about in her video:

Just count the amount of outfit pictures she has taken in front of the lovely pastel buildings and blossoming trees in that area: https://www.instagram.com/josieldn/

Post by Guest »

Iris1969 wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:54 am
Josie is one of those annoying Instagram girls that disturb the peace in the quiet residential streets of Notting Hill Sophie is talking about in her video:

Just count the amount of outfit pictures she has taken in front of the lovely pastel buildings and blossoming trees in that area: https://www.instagram.com/josieldn/
I live near London and honestly it's a NIGHTMARE trying to dodge bloggers taking photos when I'm in the city centre.. I'd be annoyed too if people were camping on my doorstep to take a photo.

Post by Guest »

Oh and it's not just Notting hill either!! The pretty streets in Chelsea are probably the worst, you're walking down the street and there's a girl with a team of photographers sat on every doorstep posing, it's a really sad sight to see.

Emmawood12
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Emmawood12 »

I found an old photo of her - she looks like she’s had work done?!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

winterlover21
Lurker
Lurker

Post by winterlover21 »

Emmawood12 wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:26 am

Here's a ton more... happy scrolling!
https://www.facebook.com/josephine.fear/photos

Iris1969

Post by Iris1969 »

winterlover21 wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:20 pm
Emmawood12 wrote:

I don't have Facebook. Could you please post a few? Thanks!

winterlover21
Lurker
Lurker

Post by winterlover21 »

Iris1969 wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:46 pm
winterlover21 wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:20 pm
Emmawood12 wrote:

I don't have Facebook. Could you please post a few? Thanks!
Sure! Here you go :)

Return to “Abhorred Bloggers”