Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

TTGirl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: FashionMumblr and the guy-you-want-to-punch-in-the-face

Post by TTGirl »

Why does she insist on wearing that ugly faux fur thingy on her head? It looks AWFUL! (worse to pair with slippers, sockless, and sitting outdoor posting like a mannequin :o )

meg1912 wrote:Whaaaaat?ImageImage

Iris1969

Post by Iris1969 »

TTGirl wrote:Why does she insist on wearing that ugly faux fur thingy on her head? It looks AWFUL! (worse to pair with slippers, sockless, and sitting outdoor posting like a mannequin :o )

meg1912 wrote:Whaaaaat?ImageImage

And why is she pretending that she was wearing this outfit the day after Christmas when she showed us the same pictures on the 7th of December? :roll:

She does this all the time, pretending (lying!) that she was somewhere or did something that she clearly did on a totally different day. I think she does this to still have a picture to show us and have engagement with her followers, which is good for business.

But what I don’t undestand is why people still flatter her about her outfit as if she’s showing it for the first time, when they’ve clearly seen these pictures before.

Nance
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Nance »

I cringe everytime I see a youtuber use Thank U Next in the titles / thumbnails (mostly for declutter video...), if their is a trend I would like to see go first in 2019 that would be that.

Iris1969

Post by Iris1969 »

Why is Josie pretending to be the Martha Steward of the Thermomix all of a sudden? Running out of content to bore us with? :roll:

Oh it’s another ad, silly me, I should have know better by now :?.

Mindlessness
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Mindlessness »

Josie’s 2019 trends video popped up on my recommended and all I could see was beige. Admittedly I’m not one to follow the catwalks closely but I’m pretty sure there’s a bit more colour and texture in upcoming ‘fashion trends’.

Iris1969

Post by Iris1969 »

Again with her eco-chic schtick :roll:. Who does she think she’s fooling? :?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

TTGirl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by TTGirl »

Iris1969 wrote:Again with her eco-chic schtick :roll:. Who does she think she’s fooling? :?
She is a walking contradiction (or she is just a walking ad). Whoever pays her or whatever is trendy, you can see her doing it. While she is barking about eco consciences, she is still a "Topshop girl"and buys way too much........stick to ONE!!

Iris1969

Re: FashionMumblr and the guy-you-want-to-punch-in-the-face #1

Post by Iris1969 »

Does she really not see how unattainable her “picture perfect” life is for most young girls, with those fully paid trips, 3 (!) outfit changes a day and a pink LV on the slopes?

And that it’s just as unhealthy to look at her as as a role model it is to a club girl?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

notsoposh
Debater
Debater

Post by notsoposh »

Iris1969 wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:54 am
Does she really not see how unattainable her “picture perfect” life is for most young girls, with those fully paid trips, 3 (!) outfit changes a day and a pink LV on the slopes?

And that it’s just as unhealthy to look at her as as a role model it is to a club girl?
She really believes that her life is inspiring and attainable! Like which mom would want her teenage daughter to believe begging on Twitter and buying fake followers is the way to be successful! And the nerve to ask her followers to weigh in on the comment section. Such a bitch move.

She’s comparing herself to celebrities no less, and since she never drinks or behaves appallingly she’s a better and wholesome entertainer :?

Iris1969

Post by Iris1969 »

She basicly asked her flying monkeys to attack this poor woman, who only tried to make Josie see what she is doing, but no, she ain’t having any of that on her channel, thank you very much :?.

Nance
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Nance »

This is crazy how much in videos she seems sweet, but that I can't stand her off-Youtube persona.

Adelaide_
Talker
Talker

Post by Adelaide_ »

Longtime lurker, first time poster. Generally I love Josie's style and aesthetics but I'm really confused with all her shoppings and hauls. I mean, I don't really mind if she just calls them hauls but she keeps on saying she's frickin investing. Yeah, clothes can be investments but if you buy buy buy all the time I don't think that's the right way of saying it. Plus, how many more of white/beige/cream jumpers could you have, especially if you have the means and resources to care for them?

Also, I'm wondering why is her thread on Abhorred Bloggers and not Trash? Just curious haha

Iris1969

Post by Iris1969 »

Is Josie the next Mother Teresa? :lol:

TTGirl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by TTGirl »

Iris1969 wrote:Is Josie the next Mother Teresa? :lol:

Hahahahaha spot on!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TTGirl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by TTGirl »

She needs to come up with some different poses. I particularly dislike (am sick of seeing) this one. It always looks like her head is too heavy or something! Ugh!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nance
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Nance »

Those photos are awkward, wth?

floozyfloo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by floozyfloo »

Nance wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:34 am
This is crazy how much in videos she seems sweet, but that I can't stand her off-Youtube persona.
Yeah tbh she really makes some passive-aggressive bitchy callouts when she's not 'on camera'. Also adds to the fact that while she's met many beauty and fashion youtubers, none of them seem to enjoy her company...

Iris1969

Post by Iris1969 »

Freddy pretends she is her best friend, but she dumped her the second she saw Amy during their trip :roll:.

And you could clearly see that Amy and Josie couldn’t stand each other :lol:.

She also completely erased Amy from her trip, while you could often see her in Freddy’s vlog.

And wow, she made such a fool of herself with her sexy dancing during the party! I was so embarrassed for her!

livingmybestlife
Informer
Informer

Post by livingmybestlife »

She just comes across as incredibly stuck up and try hard. She always seems so desperate, and the constant "darling" to Charlie made me unsubscribe.

Return to “Abhorred Bloggers”