Ashley Brooke/itsashbrooke

sookies
Lurker
Lurker

Re: Ashley Brooke/itsashbrooke

Post by sookies » Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:08 am

In her last video Ashley mentioned that her STYLIST will be angry with her because she accidentally touched a piece of her hair while having a hair color on her hand.

Her videos are not recommended to anyone who has bigger problems than that.

stuff
Talker
Talker

Post by stuff » Fri Dec 13, 2019 9:03 pm

I will say her latest fashion video isn’t as bad as usual.

sookies
Lurker
Lurker

Post by sookies » Sun Dec 15, 2019 8:46 am

Why is she acting so weird in front of the camera? As if she only cares about the right angle and the perfect lighting... It looks so FAKE now. Even the way she talks is fake. She is extremely obsessed with herself - I guess that's what Youtube makes to people.

She used to be genuine and funny.

lizzy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lizzy » Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:35 pm

The other day (I don't remember when but was over the weekend) she said on her InstaStories that she decided to hire a wedding planner. I thought these 3 months she took off were to plan her wedding. What is she doing anyway? spending the money of all the naive people that pay $60 for her trashy PDF-Magazine?

dissolved
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dissolved » Mon Dec 16, 2019 1:59 pm

I think they're there to open a new business based in Texas- there must be something going on behind the scenes, as I don't believe they're both this stupid to essentially take a 3 month break. I remember when vlogmas was very lucrative for her, with ad content for topshop, ulta, river island etc. They will probably announce once they are back. I just can't think of what these two would do?

lizzy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lizzy » Mon Dec 16, 2019 6:01 pm

dissolved wrote:
Mon Dec 16, 2019 1:59 pm
I think they're there to open a new business based in Texas- there must be something going on behind the scenes, as I don't believe they're both this stupid to essentially take a 3 month break. I remember when vlogmas was very lucrative for her, with ad content for topshop, ulta, river island etc. They will probably announce once they are back. I just can't think of what these two would do?
Oh this actually hasn't crossed my mind. Honestly have been so unimpressed with the way they have handled their income these 2/3 years that I really would think they are so desperate to save some money that ran away to Texas as things would get cheaper for them. I thought they would even rent their apartment on Airbnb as last resource to get some cash.

stuff
Talker
Talker

Post by stuff » Mon Dec 16, 2019 7:32 pm

Very possible. New York City is ridiculously expensive, and she’s terrible with money. The San Antonio area is much cheaper.

marchfav
Talker
Talker

Post by marchfav » Tue Dec 17, 2019 5:27 am

She looks like a cartoon character in her latest Instagram, what has she done to herself? Her face and the fact that she dresses like a boy make her look so weird, she used to be so pretty.
Screen Shot 2019-12-17 at 14.22.39.png
And I agree, she's been acting even more fake and into herself lately, especially on Instagram stories. They keep saying that they're not moving to Texas but I expect them to come home to NY after their trip and be like, "We realized we missed our family soooo much" and move to Texas as soon as possible. Yet another move :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

dissolved
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dissolved » Tue Dec 17, 2019 7:24 am

^jesus, wtf? Her face looks like it belongs to an alien!

pumpkinpie2
Informer
Informer

Post by pumpkinpie2 » Tue Dec 17, 2019 8:34 am

Maybe she's in Texas to have cosmetic procedures done? It's definitely way cheaper than having work done in New York. She looks insane in that picture.

marchfav
Talker
Talker

Post by marchfav » Tue Dec 17, 2019 11:19 am

Her new instagram pic is equally disturbing :?
Screen Shot 2019-12-17 at 20.14.13.png

Even after two years I still can't get over the fact that she got her boobs done. With her nonexistent body fat, they look so dramatically fake. I wonder if her doctor advised her to go smaller to match her body type or if she went to a greedy doctor. Her tomboyish style would look good if she had smaller boobs but with her big chest and new face, it all looks so weird.

ETA: I think it's so sad that so many female Youtubers get lots of procedures done. They might think it makes them look younger but all these injections make them look older.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

dissolved
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dissolved » Tue Dec 17, 2019 12:00 pm

Big yikes! Imagine going from the fresh face circa 2017-2018 to looking like a walking advertisement against cosmetic procedures. Can you even smile anymore Ashley, or is your face too tight?

stuff
Talker
Talker

Post by stuff » Tue Dec 17, 2019 5:14 pm

pumpkinpie2 wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 8:34 am
Maybe she's in Texas to have cosmetic procedures done? It's definitely way cheaper than having work done in New York. She looks insane in that picture.

Never thought of that, but it makes perfect sense given her history of many procedures that were unnecessary to begin with.

Ugh88
Learner
Learner

Post by Ugh88 » Tue Dec 17, 2019 7:51 pm

She’s so insecure about her skinny body but is legit prancing around in her underwear on YouTube. And is she seriously still trying to say she doesn’t do lip fillers anymore? If her lips look like that naturally she would have to have a screw loose to have ever thought she needed to enlarge them even more.

stuff
Talker
Talker

Post by stuff » Tue Dec 17, 2019 8:00 pm

Her outfit going shopping is atrocious. She calls herself a fashion expert?

hb2019
Lurker
Lurker

Post by hb2019 » Wed Dec 18, 2019 1:02 pm

A while back I did a deep dive into her Instagram archives and she doesn't even look like the same person (Or she sold her soul lol). She must be getting procedures because her face is completely different. It's like she's slowly turning into a mannequin. It's very strange and stiff. I guess I just don't understand what the motive is.

Babe_Vogue
Learner
Learner

Post by Babe_Vogue » Wed Dec 18, 2019 1:27 pm

Agreed with all of you guys! I could even look past all of the obvious procedures and the work she had done, but it’s the dishonesty that put me off her the most! Her yt channel is so different to what it used to be, she just rants nowadays, and all the time. It’s sad because, with her lifestyle, her channel could give so much more. Also, I noticed in the last couple of vlogs (that I cared to watch fully), Ryan is constantly bitching about something, and then she gets all mean, but when he finally gets offended her voice suddenly turns all girly and almost submissive-like.. Their dynamic is very weird. And I do think her weird relationship with food is all because of him, even them going vegan seems like it was him pushing it on her - she just seems different when she’s w her family or simply, without him. 👋

stuff
Talker
Talker

Post by stuff » Fri Dec 20, 2019 2:57 am

Ashley is struggling on video ideas and wants input! Maybe she should check here, not that it matters because she doesn’t take criticism well at all.

dissolved
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dissolved » Fri Dec 20, 2019 3:52 am

Struggling to find inspiration for videos? Perhaps should have thought of that before committing to essentially move for 3 months without any content plans... Maybe they're seeing a dump in views and clicks, and now it's time to turn to the audience for help. I swear, youtubers often forget that their livelihood depends on their "fans". Sh*t on them for long enough and just like that, your career is done. :)

sookies
Lurker
Lurker

Post by sookies » Fri Dec 20, 2019 11:37 am

stuff wrote:
Fri Dec 20, 2019 2:57 am
Ashley is struggling on video ideas and wants input! Maybe she should check here, not that it matters because she doesn’t take criticism well at all.
I am sure that she DOES read here

lenile
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by lenile » Sat Dec 21, 2019 1:51 am

I liked her loads like 2 apartments back when she was genuine, happy and honest and have something to say. Nowadays I'm not even looking forward watching her videos - mainly those when they took a ,,break" and started travelling. It's so boring I can't even. Don't know if they plan some new ,,project" in the background like someone already mentioned, but I really don't understand the long travel break. Also Ryan gets on my nerves with his sarcastic notes and bitching all the time. He used to be sarcastic funny, now it's only annoying. She described herself quite well in one of the latest vlogs - a snob, at least according to how she acts lately.

marchfav
Talker
Talker

Post by marchfav » Sat Dec 21, 2019 1:56 am

dissolved wrote:
Fri Dec 20, 2019 3:52 am
Struggling to find inspiration for videos? Perhaps should have thought of that before committing to essentially move for 3 months without any content plans... Maybe they're seeing a dump in views and clicks, and now it's time to turn to the audience for help. I swear, youtubers often forget that their livelihood depends on their "fans". Sh*t on them for long enough and just like that, your career is done. :)
I would actually enjoy their content, but it's their attitude that bothers me and makes their videos more and more unwatchable. Her constant whining and complaining and acting like she's a girlboss when she can't take any feedback at all and doesn't know how to run a business. She just changed so much over the past three years. :(

stuff
Talker
Talker

Post by stuff » Sat Dec 21, 2019 3:17 am

Her fashion was the only good part, now even that is mostly awful. Her vlogs have always been either dull or her complaining half the time about petty issues. She’s a snob, actually so is Ryan.

Ugh88
Learner
Learner

Post by Ugh88 » Sat Dec 21, 2019 6:07 pm

Update: She is now posing in her underwear on Instagram. She must be desperate for attention. Yes Ashley, that is EXACTLY how girls that are insecure about their bodies act. Next week she’ll be stripped down to just her bra, frolicking around on youtube and posting seductive pictures of it on Instagram. It’s fine to like your body but don’t make entire videos devoted to how insecure you are about it when you’re obviously quite proud. It’s all just so fake. Underwear are not pants. Doesn’t this bother Ryan? Trashy Ashy.

marchfav
Talker
Talker

Post by marchfav » Sun Dec 22, 2019 2:14 am

Ugh88 wrote:
Sat Dec 21, 2019 6:07 pm
Update: She is now posing in her underwear on Instagram. She must be desperate for attention. Yes Ashley, that is EXACTLY how girls that are insecure about their bodies act. Next week she’ll be stripped down to just her bra, frolicking around on youtube and posting seductive pictures of it on Instagram. It’s fine to like your body but don’t make entire videos devoted to how insecure you are about it when you’re obviously quite proud. It’s all just so fake. Underwear are not pants. Doesn’t this bother Ryan? Trashy Ashy.
Also, is it just me or do the window shades around her hips look blurry, like she photoshopped the pic to make herself look even skinnier?

Return to “Abhorred Bloggers”