Ashley Brooke/itsashbrooke

stuff
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Ashley Brooke/itsashbrooke

Post by stuff »

Ashley is really bad with money, so I am sure that never came to mind.

stuff
Debater
Debater

Post by stuff »

I see a new vid in my feed of layered outfits. The photo has Ashley in her bra to no surprise.

lizzy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lizzy »

stuff wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:13 pm
I see a new vid in my feed of layered outfits. The photo has Ashley in her bra to no surprise.
In the latest 6 months, the video that got more views was "HOW TO ALWAYS..." with the thumbnail on bra too. I bet she will do that from now on when fancy to get more views :roll:

Ugh88
Learner
Learner

Post by Ugh88 »

lizzy wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:42 pm
stuff wrote:
In the latest 6 months, the video that got more views was "HOW TO ALWAYS..." with the thumbnail on bra too. I bet she will do that from now on when fancy to get more views :roll:
The bra thing is just sad and classless. Ashley strikes me as the kind of person who will read this page, see that people are disapproving and continue to do it anyway just for spite. But also, do people actually dress like this in NYC? I know NYC is usually ahead of the rest of the world when it comes to fashion but sometimes I honestly wonder if she’s just messing with us. Some of her outfits are absolutely ridiculous. For example, did you see the giant coat on Instagram? Is she putting any kind of thought into dressing at all? Yikes

dissolved
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dissolved »

Also, her new video format is very much like Allegra Shaw's "cult" series where she does 20 x outfit ideas. YAWN. Her channel is so pointless.

sookies
Learner
Learner

Post by sookies »

Ugh88 wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:34 am
lizzy wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:42 pm
stuff wrote:
The bra thing is just sad and classless. Ashley strikes me as the kind of person who will read this page, see that people are disapproving and continue to do it anyway just for spite. But also, do people actually dress like this in NYC? I know NYC is usually ahead of the rest of the world when it comes to fashion but sometimes I honestly wonder if she’s just messing with us. Some of her outfits are absolutely ridiculous. For example, did you see the giant coat on Instagram? Is she putting any kind of thought into dressing at all? Yikes
Since it's no secret that she is reading everything we write here, she probably does it out of spite. Her behaviour is neurotic and passive-aggressive. She keeps saying that she is NOT an emotional person but she is being nothing but emotional. Crying is NOT THE ONLY THING emotional people do, Ashley.

And yes - her style is not even bad, it is nonexistent. But it used to be good, even though she stole most of her ideas from Pinterest. No wonder why many big companies are no longer interested in making sponsorships with her. Does anyone remember that she made a sponsorship with Jaguar 3 years ago? That was really cool! Who even watches/comments on her videos these days? I bet her "real fans and supporters" are between 13-17 years old. Only they can believe that she is truly successful and her style is "on point". Can they afford a Jaguar? No.

stuff
Debater
Debater

Post by stuff »

I don’t think she leaves the apartment very much, so she probably doesn’t know the actual fashion scene very well, hence the pathetic outfits.

pumpkinpie2
Informer
Informer

Post by pumpkinpie2 »

Is the white granny bra that is three sizes too big supposed to be...sexy? I don't really get the end game here. If you want to be an insta hoe, at least put on something lacy and do it properly.

SunnyBunny
Debater
Debater

Post by SunnyBunny »

pumpkinpie2 wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:27 am
Is the white granny bra that is three sizes too big supposed to be...sexy? I don't really get the end game here. If you want to be an insta hoe, at least put on something lacy and do it properly.
My thoughts exactly 😂😂😂😂 I was reaaaally tempted to comment on the grandma bra, but decided against it 😂

lizzy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lizzy »

Have you noticed the bags she uses on her Instagram pics: Chanel (2), LV, Stella McCartney, Gucci, Fendi, Dior... When did she got all those expensive items? I thought she made a full video announcing she was going to be more 'sustainable'? I think she understand is 'sustainable' to buy 8 expensive second hand items. I bet she spends more than $5.000 on those bags. I can see them moving to an even smaller flat later this year.

sookies
Learner
Learner

Post by sookies »

I also don't think that all of these super expensive items made her look better. Her outfits were more interesting and eye-catching back when she was wearing her Forever 21 bags.

aishpabo
Debater
Debater

Post by aishpabo »

Our girl has always had designer bags even if she was in texas. She had chanel, givenchy and designer boots as per her ig. Whether theyre auth or not who knows. She never showed them when she started her youtube. In the past 2 yrs, she's rocking them more than she ever did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dissolved
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dissolved »

I think they were real, she was working in fashion after all- I think she might have sold the Givenchy, Valentino and so on, as I only ever saw her Balenciaga and Celine- I just don't get why she needs so many vintage bags? The trend will be over soon, and you will be stuck with worn, weirdly shaped bags that cost you a pretty penny for nothing.

stuff
Debater
Debater

Post by stuff »

dissolved wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:27 am
I think they were real, she was working in fashion after all- I think she might have sold the Givenchy, Valentino and so on, as I only ever saw her Balenciaga and Celine- I just don't get why she needs so many vintage bags? The trend will be over soon, and you will be stuck with worn, weirdly shaped bags that cost you a pretty penny for nothing.

You would think with her money problems Ashley would dump the bags, but it’s a status symbol to her. A classic example of living above your means.

pumpkinpie2
Informer
Informer

Post by pumpkinpie2 »

She buys random vintage bags because she can't afford to buy new. I remember one of those vintage Chanels being maybe $700-$800. A new classic flap is $5000-$6000.

Bababla
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Bababla »

Wow I really used to like her and sometimes still do, but has anyone seen her new ig post? The one about the hair. Has she gone full Facetune on herself or has she gotten plastic surgery? She doesn’t look anything like herself..

stuff
Debater
Debater

Post by stuff »

Bababla wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:42 am
Wow I really used to like her and sometimes still do, but has anyone seen her new ig post? The one about the hair. Has she gone full Facetune on herself or has she gotten plastic surgery? She doesn’t look anything like herself..
She’s had multiple plastic surgeries to some degree.

Ugh88
Learner
Learner

Post by Ugh88 »

Bababla wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:42 am
I noticed that too. She does not look good and she most definitely does not look like herself. What’s going on? Is it really plastic surgery? When? And also, if so,oops. She really shouldn’t have done that

lizzy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lizzy »

So yesterday saw on her instagram that she won't post a video cause Kobe Bryant's dead.

There is something wrong about using a celebrity dead to not post a video. Why does she do that? cause would affect the views of her video?
I wonder if workers in the USA didn't go to work today?. I understand ppl feeling heart broken if they can relate with the celebrity. But is a personal thing how you feel. Do your job!

I won't deny is a good excuse if a family member passed away and you just don't feel in the mood to post your video. That's fine. If you work on an office I bet your boss will even give you some days off.

I don't want to disrespect someone's dead as I definetly felt for Kobe Bryant's family. But contrary, I do find very disrespectful how Ashley used this sad event to not post her video. I have seen other youtubbers posted their feelings on a Stories post. Fair enough.

Also, sometimes I check her InstaStories and she keeps doing that thing where she post a selfie or a photo of her laptop and write "Spent the last 2 hours working"... "Have been working here since...", "Working"..., "I woke up at 7 and have been working",... And whenever I check her channel I see the same lack of videos. Doesn't she have an editor that edit her videos? Doesn't she have like 15 people working on that rip-off PDF she sells? Her defination of "work" is edit her photos until she looks like a plastic doll.

How much free time she has to take a bunch of selfies, choose one, edit it, write that she is 'working'. People that work, dont have time to keep announcing they are working on Social media :roll:

sookies
Learner
Learner

Post by sookies »

lizzy wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:13 am

Also, sometimes I check her InstaStories and she keeps doing that thing where she post a selfie or a photo of her laptop and write "Spent the last 2 hours working"... "Have been working here since...", "Working"..., "I woke up at 7 and have been working",... And whenever I check her channel I see the same lack of videos. Doesn't she have an editor that edit her videos? Doesn't she have like 15 people working on that rip-off PDF she sells? Her defination of "work" is edit her photos until she looks like a plastic doll.

How much free time she has to take a bunch of selfies, choose one, edit it, write that she is 'working'. People that work, dont have time to keep announcing they are working on Social media :roll:
She needs to find a REAL job soon - just get back to REALITY, meet REAL people and do some REAL work! This will also help her learn (remind herself) how to lower her ego and stop being so obsessed with herself. I guess staying at home for years and spending one's time mainly thinking about themselves could be lonely and also mentally damaging.

On the other hand, I seriously doubt that anyone would be able to handle her spoiled and self-absorbed behaviour at work. Not being able to handle constructive criticism won't help either.

Return to “Abhorred Bloggers”