Ashley Brooke/itsashbrooke

Re: Ashley Brooke/itsashbrooke

Post by Guest »

Do they have friends in nyc? They dont seem to do much besides stay home.

_trainwreck_
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by _trainwreck_ »

So I'm confused, they were about to go to a birthday party in a place but ended up just hanging out in their apartment? Did they skip the party place because there were too many people going?
Also, another AD, what a surprise
New day, new kind of cray cray

dissolved
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dissolved »

Her thread is as dead as her channel these days- I clicked on the new Winter to Spring vid and instantly regretted it because surprise, surprise, it's yet. another. collaboration/paid spon. :roll:
I really feel like she gave up on her channel and LBH lookbook is all she cares about.

_trainwreck_
Learner
Learner

Post by _trainwreck_ »

@dissolved

yeah I thought of commenting on her latest videos but all of them are boring and sponsored, and insincere
New day, new kind of cray cray

spacey11
Talker
Talker

Post by spacey11 »

Her content on YouTube has been really weak lately. I feel like she’s just trying to push people to her lookbook, which has also gone downhill. Now she’s trying to make it a magazine, with beauty infographics and recipes stolen off the internet. I don’t want makeup or food advice from you ash. I subscribed to it when she was making outfits out of things I had in my own closet. Now it’s just trendy pieces that no everyday person would wear (Gucci fanny packs and neon power suits)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Peanutbutterlover21
Learner
Learner

Post by Peanutbutterlover21 »

you know it's bad when people can't even be bothered to hate watch her. She's become the definition of meh. I miss the old vids, man. The vibe has been off on her channel for a while now. It's weird to see people change so drastically in such a short amount of time. She's become generic and like all the rest of the beauty vloggers.

I'm so annoyed about the constant promotion of the lookbook/magazine. That's a hobby, YouTube is her job. She has it backwards.

dissolved
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dissolved »

The amount of clothes and accessories she has gives me anxiety.

Peanutbutterlover21
Learner
Learner

Didn't she film this Burberry video like 2 months ago? Why is it just going up now? Also, it's very obvious in this video that she had her lips redone. I don't get why she gets fillers. I personally don't like the look of them. They look too big for her face. I'd love to see what she looked like before.

tacobae
Learner
Learner

Post by tacobae »

I love her fashion related videos but her vlogs are just meh. I was watching her Florida video until I realised I was just watching her sit on a hotel, go pick up some things, ride in a car... so f boring dude.

dissolved
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dissolved »

Quite excited about her move because I love interior design vidoes. If it wasn't for that I'd unsubscribe. Her yt seems to me like a free trial game and the LBH "community" is the DLC. Why bother at this point.

Peanutbutterlover21
Learner
Learner

That is one giant mirror...Where's the Sunday style video?

dissolved
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dissolved »

I must say I am pretty excited about the move, I am a sucker for moving vlogs.

LunaGotLost
Learner
Learner

Post by LunaGotLost »

So I just unsubscribed the other day and had her most recent video titled "Getting Vulnerable" on my front page. Tempting but I don't want to be suckered into watching when it only relates to probably 5 minutes of a nearly half-hour video. Anyone seen it yet and can provide insight?

lizzy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lizzy »

LunaGotLost wrote:So I just unsubscribed the other day and had her most recent video titled "Getting Vulnerable" on my front page. Tempting but I don't want to be suckered into watching when it only relates to probably 5 minutes of a nearly half-hour video. Anyone seen it yet and can provide insight?
Suggested video that came on my feed as well. I was tempted to watch, but Im pretty sure is clickbait title and the typical "oh, I got a few hate comments. I want to quit this". All to get the comments section full of "You are great. I love you. And will spend my money on anything you tell me to." :roll:

I also suspect is the typical vlog where her boyfriend follow her around NYC while she goes to Whole Foods and the elevator way to the gym. :roll:

Peanutbutterlover21
Learner
Learner

Yeah it was click bait. She didn't get vulnerable at all. She just wanted to complain. She's essentially saying she's living a double life. She acts differently when the camera is on because she doesn't want people to see her daily struggles. It's just like everyone on Facebook. She only wants to show the good things because she doesn't want to open herself up too much. It was groundbreaking but you know Whole Foods and the elevator were in this ha!

lizzy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lizzy »

Peanutbutterlover21 wrote:Yeah it was click bait. She didn't get vulnerable at all. She just wanted to complain. She's essentially saying she's living a double life. She acts differently when the camera is on because she doesn't want people to see her daily struggles. It's just like everyone on Facebook. She only wants to show the good things because she doesn't want to open herself up too much. It was groundbreaking but you know Whole Foods and the elevator were in this ha!
Thanks to avoid us seeing the video. So yes, basically the same old same old.

dissolved
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dissolved »

I rewatched her old vlogs (when they used to live in the small studio apartment) and got kind of upset over how much she's changed. I think it all went downhill for me when they started hiring- Dara was still fine, even though I found myself skipping the parts of the vlog she was in, but right now with all the "office" and 2 assistants it's just so much different.
I watched her newest vlog where she complains about the negative comments for getting botox- honestly, we are people surprised? She's got her lips done before, her boobs as well, I think it was only the matter of time till she gets it done. Honestly I don't really care, but I do think she looked better prior to all the enhancements (circa studio apartment). They were also much nicer and in a way, happier than they seem now.
Her Harper's Bazzar collab is receiving criticism as well, people think she uses too many skin care products. Again, shocking that a youtuber overloads the products- they're just trying to milk their sponsorships when possible. :roll:

I keep hoping she'll turn around and go back to being that "normal" girl, but as she said herself, she's changed and yesterday I finally unsubscribed.

Peanutbutterlover21
Learner
Learner

Well said. She just announced her engagement. I wonder why Ryan finally decided to propose? Maybe she was giving him a deadline since they've been dating forever. Her content is hit or miss these days. I only watch for her vlogs. I find myself re-watching the older vlogs though because as you mentioned those were her best vids. It's sad when these vloggers get burnt out on filming and you can see it becomes a chore instead of a passion. I still think she's worth watching but i'm not excited when she posts like I used to be. It sucks when people change, especially when you've been with them from the beginning.

cristina85
Learner
Learner

Post by cristina85 »

I must say I really like this couple, I laught a lot with them but I think they know that they are doing the same videos again and again.. like most of old times youtubers, it arrives the moment when you have done everything, and they want to do the clothing line and the magazine.. but we will see.

lizzy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lizzy »

I subscribed back cause the edit on their vlogs were great and enjoy to see again.

I still don't get the point of the magazine. Sometimes I feel if they put that much energy on their videos instead of the magazine, they would make more money. I always though they would end making some kind of fitness related thing on their videos. They both have a good body and definetly know what they are doing in terms of fitness. I think they should share more of that.

The clothing line... Im not sure but I think Ashley is quite petite and super fit. Is easy to style her body type. But I think many of her clothe line items wouldn't look good on many people.

Return to “Abhorred Bloggers”